It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I'm not sure if crack was invented to destroy Blacks or if it was simply the left-overs, but there have been other attempts in the past, like welfare laws and such. They also tried to get Blacks to kill each other, but that hasn't worked. Now they are poisoning Blacks systematically through the food and water supply, and by getting Black women to abandon Black men. This has caused the Black man to lack appreciation for himself and to copy the white man with the hopes of attracting the quality Black woman who "keeps passing him by."

I just got through touching on this subject in another thread but got called a dis-info agent haha
just glad to see more "like-minded" people who see things for what they really are.

As far as the topic, rap is just one facet of hip-hop culture and has evolved into another one of our great cultural contributions but it has been hijacked just as everything else we do. The CIA didn't invent hip-hop culture, they just know how to pimp it very well.

The Cocaine Import Agency has been doing a kick-a$$ job in achieving their goals. The "war" on drugs has been going on for how long now? and drugs increase almost annually......drug laws affect peoples of color 10x as hard or harder than someone classified caucasion.

People escape the fact that once the system of white-supremacy was initiated, the "Man" no longer had to do the terrorizing, he knew we would do it to ourselves and the probability of anyone black falling into one of the myriads of "traps" laid is enormously high.

Each one, teach one. Time to get our people back into our proper role. It's our job to honor our ancestors proudly and not how satanic/zionists want us to. It's our only hope.

Hotep.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Tupac Shakur government agent.
Now that really makes since
Could explain the controversy behind his death......:shk: Sorry couldn't help it.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ok, let's deny ignorance and put some facts in this, erm, thread.

The first rap hit single was "Rapture," by Blondie, in 1981, from their first album, AutoAmerican. Also the first hit rap video.

That's right, Deborah Harry--a white, peroxided blonde woman.

From en.wikipedia.org...(song)" target="_blank" class="postlink">Wiki:

"Rapture" is a single by the Amercian new wave band Blondie. It was released in January 1981 and became one of the first substantial hit singles to involve rap music, and the first rap-influenced single to reach number one on the US Billboard Chart. It was the second and final song to be released from the band's 1980 album Autoamerican... "Rapture" went on to reach number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, number one on the U.S. Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart, and number five in the UK singles chart.

"Rapture" was a combination of New Wave pop, funk, jazz and rap music, with the rap section forming an extended coda. While it was not the first single involving rap to be successful, it was the first to top the charts. The Sugarhill Gang's 1979 hit "Rapper's Delight", a straightforward rap track also based on Chic's "Good Times", reached #36 on the U.S. Hot 100 chart and was certified Gold. Kurtis Blow's "The Breaks" was released in 1980, and became the second rap single to be certified Gold. The lyrics of "Rapture" included references to hip-hop pioneers Fab Five Freddy and Grandmaster Flash.

So Blondie was a CIA front? LOL!!!

Here are the lyrics, btw:

"Rapture (Original Promo Single Version)"

Toe to toe
Dancing very slow
Barely breathing
Almost comatose
Wall to wall
People hypnotized
And they're stepping lightly
Hang each night in Rapture

Back to back
Sacrailiac
Spinless movement
And a wild attack

Face to face
Sadly solitude
And it's finger popping
Twenty-four hour shopping in Rapture

Fab Five Freddie told me everybody's high
DJ's spinnin' are savin' my mind
Flash is fast, Flash is cool
Francois sez fas, Flashe' no do
And you don't stop, sure shot
Go out to the parking lot
And you get in your car and you drive real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars
And you try to run but he's got a gun
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
And then you're in the man from Mars
You go out at night, eatin' cars
You eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too
Mercurys and Subarus
And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars
Then, when there's no more cars
You go out at night and eat up bars where the people meet
Face to face, dance cheek to cheek
One to one, man to man
Dance toe to toe
Don't move to slow, 'cause the man from Mars
Is through with cars, he's eatin' bars
Yeah, wall to wall, door to door, hall to hall
He's gonna eat 'em all
Rapture, be pure
Take a tour, through the sewer
Don't strain your brain, paint a train
You'll be singin' in the rain
I said don't stop, do punk rock

Man to man, body muscular
Sismic decibel by the jugular
Wall to wall, tea time technology and a digital ladder
No sign of bad luck in rapture

Well now you see what you wanna be
Just have your party on TV
'Cause the man from Mars won't eat up bars when the TV's on
And now he's gone back up to space
Where he won't have a hassle with the human race
And you hip-hop, and you don't stop
Just blast off, sure shot
'Cause the man from Mars stopped eatin' cars and eatin' bars
And now he only eats guitars, get up!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by gottago]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Damn, that Blondie spits hot fire!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
reply to post by PokeyJoe

How do you explain rich white and black children being groomed to act and lie like they were poor and lived in the worst parts of town?

It's called television, radio, movies, the hip hop music scene, pop culture...the list goes on. Kids want to be somehting other than what they are. They follow the trends no matter how misguided or immature.

Sorry, but the CIA can't rap. They aren't that smart.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lifewhyz

Yeah, I can just see a bunch of uptight white guys in ties dreaming up these lyrics: "I don't have no problem wichyou f----g me, I have a little problem wichyou NOT f-----g me."

"You just like mah DOGGY STYLE!""

"COp Killa!!!! COp Killa!!!!!!! I'm a mutha-----n Cop Killa!" (great song to get pulled over speeding with, and yes I have been....)

"Mnmnmnmnnm nmnmnmnmnnm nah, gimme some more; nmnmnmnmnmemeemmnmnmnm mah, gimme sommore!"

Or, the entire song "Brooklyn Zoo." N-word-o-rama! And let;s not forget Lil Kim neither!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My first Rap album was bought in 1983.

A 12" single By grand Master Flash called White Lines (Dont Dont Do It!)

Read these lyrics from way back in 83 ...

Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah)
Uhraah!
Bass!

Ooh White, White
Ooh White, White
Ooh White, White

(Ooh White Lines) Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin’ through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(High price) a very strange reaction
(For us to unwind) the more I see, the more I do
(Something like a phenomenon) Baby!
(Tellin your body to come along, but white lines blow away)
(Blow! Rock it! Blow!)

Ticket to ride, white line highway
Tell all your friends, they can go my way
Pay your toll, sell your soul
Pound for pound costs more than gold
The longer you stay, the more you pay
My white lines go a long way
Either up your nose or through your vein
With nothin to gain except killin’ your brain

(Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
(Blow!)

(Ahhh) Higher, baby
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
And don't ever come down! (Freebase!)

Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang
Diggedy dang di-dang diggedy dang di-dang

(Pipeline) pure as the driven snow
(Connected to my mind) and now I'm havin’ fun, baby!
(High price) it's getting kinda low
(Cause it makes you feel so nice) I need some one-on-one, baby!
(Don't let it blow your mind away) Baby!
(And go into your little hideaway ‘cause white lines blow away)
(Blow! Rock it! Blow!)

A million magic crystals, painted pure and white
A multi-million dollars almost overnight
Twice as sweet as sugar, twice as bitter as salt
And if you get hooked, baby, it's nobody else's fault, so don't do it!

(Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
Raah! (Blow!)

(Ahhh) Higher, baby
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
And don't ever come down! (Freebase!)

(Don’t you get too high) don’t you get too high baby!
(Turns you on) you really turn me on and on
('Cause you gotta come down) my temperature is risin’
(When the thrill is gone) no, I don’t want you to go

A street kid gets arrested, gonna do some time
He got out three years from now just to commit more crime
A businessman is caught with 24 kilos
He’s out on bail and out of jail
And that’s the way it goes
Raah!

(Kane! Sugar! Kane! Sugar! Kane!)

Athletes rejected, governerds corrected
Gangsters, thugs and smugglers are thoroughly respected
The money gets divided
The women get excited
Now I’m broke and it’s no joke
It’s hard as hell to fight it, don’t buy it!

(Freeze! Haha ha ha! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
Raah! (Blow!)

(Ahhh) Get higher, baby
(Ahhh) Get higher, girl!
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
C’mon!
Raah!

(White Lines) Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin’ through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(High price) a very strange reaction
(For us to unwind) the more I see, the more I do
(Something like a phenomenon) Baby!
(Tellin your body to come along, but white lines blow away)

Little Jack Horner sitting on the corner
With no shoes and clothes
This aint funny, but he took his money
And sniffed it up his nose

(Hey man, you wanna cop some blow?)
(Sure, what you got, dust, flakes or rocks?)
(I got China White, Mother of Pearl, Ivory Flake, What you need?)
(Well yeah, well let me check it out man, just let me get a freeze)
(Go ahead man, stuff I got should kill ya!)
(Yeah man th-that’s that’s raw, wuh)

(Freeze! Haha ha ha! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!
Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)

So way back in 1983 drug culture music was nothing new. These days sex and violence sells. Deliberately conjured up by the CIA? No way!
Like anything, if its controversial, goes against the grain and is rebellious - it will sell by the bucket load. Why? because puberty is the rebellious stage of human development. Of coarse there are many other factors involved, but sex, drugs and violence will ALWAYS sell. Its just human nature - CIA or not.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Hey, the Underground being run by Freemasons makes me respect them, every step in that movement brought all us Irishmen, women, Indians and other oppressed minorities out of slavery too. We were all in it together whether a lot of us admit or not.

I can't hold the communist slant against the movement's founders, look at the few alternatives they had. I don;t care for communism either in practice but on paper it's appealing, everyone should have a chance to work for a better life. Nothing makes me happier as a person than watch someone from a truly repressed minority make it and succeed beyond a lot of white people because you know they REALLY earned it, tokenism's not as popular as it used to be.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This crap is not true.

Even if it were...

Rap has become artistic. The underground community has leaked into the mainstream and 'art rap' has begun to affect the way the masses view rap music as a whole. More demand has been placed on alternative rap as of late, and commercial artists are constantly adopting qualities of what the masses demand. The people control the music, and if underground culture can revolutionize a music genre, imagine what else it can do.

As a whole, we have more power than the CIA or any organization.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
are you kidding me?! Rap started in the Bronx as an alternative sound and then Blondie's "Rapture" and Sugar Hill Gang's "Rapper's Delight" really got it started. I will agree though that dirty rap has done no good to the communities of any race. Run DMC started the big untied shoes thing. Run DMC was probably the biggest rap band of its time especially with Aerosmith featuring them in one of their concerts. Rap itself is OK but the dirty rap only about sex money and drugs is the stuff that is bad

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by PokeyJoe

How is it wrong? The CIA has been smuggling drugs in for decades to destroy the black community. They invented rap to do the same thing! And who would want this? The republicans of course. They push for harsher drug laws, then use the CIA to get drugs to the people who won't vote for them, and there you go they can't vote because they are felons. Create a whole music culture that is all about drugs, rape, murder, gang warfare, and teach them when they're young that if they don't act like a thug they aren't really black. What do they call the ones that read, go to school, do well? Oreos! Because they've been brainwashed to believe that succeeding by brain and skills is a betrayl to the "black" way of life. Nope, the only way to be "black" is to be a gangsta thug. This is what the CIA wants them to believe. How do you explain rich white and black children being groomed to act and lie like they were poor and lived in the worst parts of town? You think there wasn't a better rapper who actually lived in Detroit then Eminem? You don't think there was a better rapper who didn't have rich parents then 50 Cent?

That's all Marxist ideology. Their definition of "equality" is that everyone should be dirt poor except for "the state."

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Sorry, but Rapture wasn't the first hit rap single. The Sugarhill Gang beat her to it 4 years earlier.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

Hey, the Underground being run by Freemasons makes me respect them, every step in that movement brought all us Irishmen, women, Indians and other oppressed minorities out of slavery too. We were all in it together whether a lot of us admit or not.

I can't hold the communist slant against the movement's founders, look at the few alternatives they had. I don;t care for communism either in practice but on paper it's appealing, everyone should have a chance to work for a better life. Nothing makes me happier as a person than watch someone from a truly repressed minority make it and succeed beyond a lot of white people because you know they REALLY earned it, tokenism's not as popular as it used to be.

It's a trojan horse, just like eco-feminism. They say "Look at how crappy the world is, let us protect you."

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

And what does this have to do with the CIA? They traffic drugs into the black community to keep them down. What other ways could they get to them? What could they do to make the black community more likely to do drugs? Invent rap music and the culture of if you don't act like a "gangsta" and do drugs you're not really black.

Yes... I can imagine two pasty white blokes in black suits, with crew cuts, chiseled chins, dark glasses, walking into Harlem, happening across some black kids on a corner block playing hopscotch. They stop and one reads from a book "Say, Yo homies, whadup, uhh, G. Do you perhaps want to try some of this, uhh, illin dope?" - from inside his coat he pulls out a kilogram of coc aine, a single crack pipe and continues. "It is fly, I must say. Do you dig my whack tunes, uh, Dog?" as he glances sideways to his partner, who then turns on a ghetto blaster and starts to do the moon walk.

Oh what insidious deeds these CIA scoundrel's will commit, all in the name of the great American way...

It's the tales John West rejects, that makes John West the best...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
I'm not sure if crack was invented to destroy Blacks or if it was simply the left-overs,

Crack was "invented" for a simple reason. More bang for buck and easier to trade.

Much as any drug that can be concentrated and made stronger would be preferable to those who are after it.

If you risk your freedom by being caught with a lot of product, it only makes sense to have less of it, and if you can get less of it and still retain a powerful effect, who'd be going around with bags of it?

And it really does not take a government agency to turn coc aine into crack. It takes a sneaky chem student cluey enough to know what process would yield what compounds..

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

The Black Community has been devestated by Rap and the Rap life style. Look it up! People who listen to rap are more likely to commit a crime then people who listen to country. You never see a drive by happen because one person liked Toby Keith and the other liked Garth Brooks. You never see a shooting at a country concert because some one wore a red shirt and another a blue shirt or had their hat tipped the "wrong" way. Hell you never see shootings at country concerts period.

One the best opening paragraphs in a comedy post EVER! Fantastic stuff. This track was a big hit in the UK a few years ago. It's tongue in cheek humor and not taken too seriously.

Guns Don't Kill People Rappers Do!

I keep a Word Doc of the best posts on ATS. This OP is going right in there

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
reply to post by gottago

Sorry, but Rapture wasn't the first hit rap single. The Sugarhill Gang beat her to it 4 years earlier.

Yes, you're right, but so am I. I said that Rapture was the first rap hit. It was the first to go no. 1 on the charts and, just like with Elvis, white singers popularized a black genre, opened the door to the big white heartland via top 40 radio. Very important distinction.

Blondie was a NY band. Debbie Harry and the band members were kicking around in the NYC club scene before they became big, and after too, and picked up on the rap movement. I remember, because I was just out of school, in NYC then, and going out a lot, and she'd pop up everywhere, like Madonna and Warhol and Keith Haring. They all knew each other. Haring picked up on graffiti, for example, and did pretty much with it what Blondie was doing with rap and reggae.

There's also the Chic "Good Times/Le Freak" side of rap too, from disco, of all things. So as soon as it popped up, it was already being co-opted or "sampled" by other "inauthentic" but perceptive musicians.

So, if you want to follow the paranoid logic of the OP, then it's Blondie and Chic who are the CIA disinfo agents he/she posits, because they were interlopers, sampling a genre that belonged to another world and bringing it mainstream.

But this is ludicrous. They were just doing what every artist does--taking what was new, in the air, and playing with it and making it their own. Or exploiting it, if you want to be cynical about it.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by gottago]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

LOL

I guess they invented heavy metal so Soldiers would fight better when we listened to it in Iraq too.....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
what the f**king hell?!?!? Im sick of this whole NWO/CIA or whoever is brainwashing us mentality

I KNOW my music.

kool herc invented rap in the 70s

the black community has it better now than it did until the 60s too

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join