It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most monumental UFO event in recent times?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What are everyone's opinions on the most signifigant UFO occurance in recent times,say the past 10 years or so?For me personally,I would have to say The Phoenix Lights event,due to the massive amount of various witnesses.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'd say The Rendlesham Incident, it has some of the most reliable evidence ever of a UFO event. Multiple military witnesses, and physical evidence of scorching and radiation.

I saw the phoenix lights debunked on some UFO show on Channel 5 a few years ago.They were flares dropped from planes, which then disappeared behind the mountain range.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by minimi]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
yeah? those flares were seen across 3 states?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by minimi
I saw the phoenix lights debunked on some UFO show on Channel 5 a few years ago.They were flares dropped from planes, which then disappeared behind the mountain range.

Lots of things are debunked on TV, but that doesn't necessarily make it true. :shk:

11thdimension, I'll answer your question when I have my personal experience with a UFO.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Lots of things are debunked on TV, but that doesn't necessarily make it true. :shk:

Don't worry, I'm not stupin enough to believe everything I see on TV. It did show a pretty convincinf recreation, where a video of flares was superimposed over the one of the phoenix lights, and they did look identical, but i suppose that means it is possible they were flares, it doesn't mean they were. And i haven't heard about the sightings in 3 states....going away for more research..

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i would have to say the Phoenix Lights too, just because of the number of witnesses to the incident and video and photographic documentation.

I don't buy the story about the flares with this incident.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's the Phoenix lights for me too !

However, My gal and I did see something a few months back, light in sky, not sure what it was ...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The Belgium UFO flap of the late 80s/early 90's.

Besides it being a mass-witness event, the Belgian AF provided full disclosure of their involvment in incident and more importantly, admitted to not being able to explain anything.

That being said, there is the possiblilty that it was an experimental terrestial aircraft, but from what the Belgian AF showed, I think we are probably years away from anything approaching that UFO's flight preformance.(IMO)

That was the one incident that pretty much convinced me that the Earth, at the very least, is being "observed."

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
After some research i see that the position of the lights in the superimposed video is quite alot lower than those in the original CNN video. Multiple witnesses, video evidence.... I take back what i said. That debunking was actually bull#

url of video analysis:
www.skywatch-research.org...

The belgian triangle chased by F16s is also a very convincing one, with the full disclosure at a press conference by the guy from the Belgian Air Force and testimony from the pilots as well as cockpit video.

I still find Rendlesham the most convincing followed by Begium.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by minimi]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by minimi
The belgian triangle chased by F16s is also a very convincing one, with the full disclosure at a press conference by the guy from the Belgian Air Force and testimony from the pilots as well as cockpit video.

I still find Rendlesham the most convincing followed by Begium.

The only reason I find the Belgian incident more convincing is that everything is in the open. The radar info(both F16 and ground) many visual witnesses of all kinds of backrounds, the photographs/videos.(backed up by the radar info)

I do not dismiss Rendelsham at all, but there is none of the cloak and dagger /denial/contradicting stories in the Belgian case. Just straight-up information.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thats a very good point Facefirst. there are absolutely no holes in the Belgian case

Another phoenix url

Rendlesham Tape (pretty interesting)

Rendlesham MOD Files (links on page)

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anybody have a link to the belgium triangle event ? I would like to see the cockpit video ? or whatever video there is on the subject.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Okay,

I've thought about this and IMHO while not technically a UFO case, I would have to say the the stuff that makes me sit up and take notice is any time an astronaut from any nation lets their opinion about possible E.T.s be known.

I like the phoenix lights and rendelsham is interesting but when I here it from someone whose actually left the planet, that hits home for me.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Anybody have a link to the belgium triangle event ? I would like to see the cockpit video ? or whatever video there is on the subject.

Here ya go:
Belgian UFO Info

By far, the most convincing incident.
~Face

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
What are everyone's opinions on the most signifigant UFO occurance in recent times,say the past 10 years or so?

I gotta agree with minimi.

Although it was over 20 years ago, the Rendlesham case is pretty solid.

It's got witnesses, military to boot.
Radar tracking.
Physical traces.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Cases that prove to me that liens are visiting: None.

Cases that prove to me there are government agendas to cover up UFOs, that there arte many that truly are unexplained, and that the governments know much more about them than they admit: Rendlesham, The Belgian flap, Varghina (I think that's how it's spelled), Kecksberg.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Cases that prove to me that liens are visiting: None.

You are right on that point. None of them are actual proof.

I just think most of the ones we have listed in this thread demand to be looked at with open minds.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the hosting service for those videos has suspended the account.

anyone else have a copy of those videos ???

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
the hosting service for those videos has suspended the account.

anyone else have a copy of those videos ???

Robert,

I originaly saw the Belgian AF press conference on a tv documentary a few years back. Also, interviews with 2 of the F16 pilots(IIRC) as well as a Belgian Officer playing back tapes of the F16 radar recordings.

Try this link.
Belgium

Hope this helps

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join