It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

august 15th 2009 maori - waitaha prophecy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Its the early hours of August 15th, 2009 and I predict that nothing of great importance will happen today that will affect the entire world. At the same time, everyone will learn not to trust Indians in New Zealand about prophecies of the future.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

you could be right! its 6.30pm here in new zealand and nothing has happened here anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Something happened to me. Consciousness shifted deeper into the rabbit hole. Confidence in knowing a purpose.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Check this out guys.

www.mirror.co.uk...

I read somewhere in ATS that there were some tribal prophecies talking about fires and some other disasters in August. I don't know if this one is the one that correlates with disasters, but its a pretty drastic event in California.

I live in Los Angeles and the skies are gray with smoke for a couple of days now. The whole sky turns red when the sun is going down. It's very intriguing. It feels really weird here, I see stores closing down because of the depression and the whole atmosphere feels kind of apocalyptic.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu I don't know if this one is the one that correlates with disasters, but its a pretty drastic event in California.

Sorry, but I live in Southern California, we get fires this drastic and worse all the time. We don't have normal seasons here - just green, then sort of tan/blond when the brush dries out, then brown when it gets' really dry, then black after the fires come burn it all down. Then by the next "spring", it's back to green again.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well nothing has happened for me and nothing really important has happened on the news either. Oh well another prophecy been and gone.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They still have about 5 hours and 15 minutes. I guess we can wait to see what happens.

Probably not gonna happen today, sorry. We've been on the phone to the Philipines and they haven't said anything.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRSB
If you are interested in the timewave relevance to this:

quote from one of the videos: "A conscious shift no later than the 20th of August"

What is time wave? And why the graph is rising after Aug 18th?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

I don't know how to read graphs, but doesn't this one say that we will back where we started from in about two weeks after 8.20.2009?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxxcosta

Originally posted by JRSB
If you are interested in the timewave relevance to this:

quote from one of the videos: "A conscious shift no later than the 20th of August"

What is time wave? And why the graph is rising after Aug 18th?

Yeah how do you read those timewave charts? Seems to me anything can be contrived ??

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I highly doubt the timewave zero graphs are even believable. There has been nothing to even back up that they make sense. Casue they really dont. Personal opinion

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hmm nothing for us much...

We did have 3 earth quakes though which was interesting, two in the South Island and one in the North Island.

Not sure if that was out of the ordinary (we did have a few days a couple of months ago where we had a few off shore ones in a very short span of time and we've been rather active seismically the last year or so, compared to normal) but guess it showed the crusts we straddle decided to move a little (might just be very late after shocks from that big one we had a couple of weeks ago).

But apart from the quakes, nothing Id say was note worthy. What about other parts of the globe?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i agree, nothing of interest has been happening apart from the missing cargo ship!!

i think i will turn my focus now to the timewave zero graph and see if anything comes of this.

g

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nothing extra ordinary happened in North America (Canada) also.
There was a new crop circle on August the 10th and 12th, that looks like an Owl Face.
I could not relate it to the prophecy of the 15th of August. (But who knows I might be wrong).

I still have this gut feeling that something is going to take place between tonight (August 15 and August 22nd), but it is just my gut feeling.

I will keep checking this discussion as well.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by xxxcosta]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow!

They were right. i have a diffent level of consciousness

I've been lost for hours and i just realized i was sitting here posting some stuff..
I hope i havent said anything weird...like what a trip.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Wow!

They were right. i have a diffent level of consciousness

I've been lost for hours and i just realized i was sitting here posting some stuff..
I hope i havent said anything weird...like what a trip.

LOL!

Im gonna have a look at this time wave contraption thingy.... lol lets see what this gives us.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is what I understand about time wave zero graph. It is fractal in nature...
Which brings me to the book I have read "Fractal Time" by Gregg Braden
Time Wave Graph

The work of Gregg Braden is fascinating. There are 22 videos (Awakenning to Zero Point)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Stargate opened over Europe.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hey everyone...

Check out this footage,
get2pc.com...

There is some work to do after watching this video. I am going to check it out

Going to watch the video

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I got to come home early from work after some idiot knocked out the power for an entire block today.. does that count?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join