It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

august 15th 2009 maori - waitaha prophecy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
(should be posted in prophecies, sorry - feel free to move!!)

hi there,

after reading Drunvalo Melchizedeks' latest book, "serpent of light - beyond 2012" i was intrueged by his chapter about the Waitaha people of New ZEaland.

these people claim to be far far older than the Maori. in fact going back to the end of the lemurian people 60,000 years ago.

one of the tribal elders tells drunvalo of "a pivotal moment in history" on AUG 15th 2009.

"it will be the beginning of a new human dream, a dream almost identical to the mayan belief that the heavens will open and our brothers and sisters of the universe will reveal themselves"

what exactly this means is speculation, i guess we will find out on this date if anything does happen.

i have searched in vain for any other info on this prophecy, so i thought i would post this for everyone to read. maybe someone can shed some light on this or have more information .

thanks G

[edit on 14-2-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
And yet another prophecy/conspiracy/2012 thread. Im not saying its not possible...BUT.....I have to be skeptical...then again DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This sounds cool. I might try read up on them.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The beginning of true space exploration? Unlikely, unfortunately. But the wave of probability might diverge in a sudden unexpected turn, which happens sometimes.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I was going to read that book. What's it about in summary?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
it is about the movement of the earths kundalini energy, which is in both the earth and every living person as well.

drunvalo tells his story about sacred ceremonies with the ancient tribes of the world which have helped the new resting place of the earths kundalini.

it also all ties in with 2012 and the new age which is dawning upon us.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
"it will be the beginning of a new human dream, a dream almost identical to the mayan belief that the heavens will open and our brothers and sisters of the universe will reveal themselves"

Oh dear Gawd! A new HUMAN dream? It sounds like people will still be in a DREAM state and won't be waking up anytime soon for this 2012 event, which to me doesn't seem anymore significant than that on 08/15/2009. Anything could happen from now to those two dates.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Most Maori themselves dismiss the existence of Waitaha people, but researcher, I think his name was David Childers has gone around NZ investigating archaeological anomalies which don't seem Maori in origin.

As a result Maori have banned all efforts by archaeologists at several sites to make investigations.

One anomaly are cave paintings near Oamaru and another are pre-european stone buildings along the Kaipara coast in NZ's far north. (Maori did not build stone houses)

Cave paintings near Oamaru in our south island resemble those of the Maori-ori on the Chatham islands about 450nm east of New Zealand. Maori deny the Maori-ori were a separate race, but anatomically they had different jaw bone structures to Maori. They also had a very pacifist religious philosophy unlike the warlike and cannibalistic Maori.

European sealers and missionaries had contact with the Maori-ori of the Chathams from 1791 onwards. In 1832 a Maori tribe, the Ngati Apa around Wellington threatened by the Ngati Toa invading from the North with muskets, overpowered the crew of a sailing ship and hijacked it to take them to the Chatham islands.

When they arrived the Maori slaughtered and ate the peaceful Maori-ori keeping only a few women and children for slaves.

There was no oral history of the Waitaha as far as I am aware, but i seem to recall that David Childers learned an oral tradition preserved by the Maori who supposedly conquered the Waitaha people.

Unless the so called prophecy derives from this then I am doubtful there was a prophecy handed down. I stand to be corrected if someone knows more.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by sy.gunson]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
it is about the movement of the earths kundalini energy, which is in both the earth and every living person as well.

drunvalo tells his story about sacred ceremonies with the ancient tribes of the world which have helped the new resting place of the earths kundalini.

it also all ties in with 2012 and the new age which is dawning upon us.

does he mentino any specific "points" on the earth that are lik .. akin to chakras of the human body? like places on the earth where there is more concentrated kundalini?
if so where?
any in new zealand? that might parallel the prophecy etc..

thanks

-

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
yes, the earths kundalini has shifted to South America and he visits several ancient sites relating to the Chakras.

quote - "the serpent of life and its transforming power is radiating out into the pacific ocean, awaking the Waitaha and, along with them, the Maori. It is this Earth Kundalini energy coming from Chile that is accelerating their awaking.

"the waitaha know that the time is now, and it is now that they are calling the world to their doorstep"

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
if you open up the program Celestia . .fi you don't have it.. google it and get it..

you can see that during the time when everybody was worried about colin powel and biden's threats that there was going to be an unknown crisis on january 22nd..
jupiter was exactly on the opposite side of the sun as us.

on the 15th of aug this year.. jupiter will be on our side of the sun. behind us aligning with us and the sun... so the exact opposite position.

if jupiter was ignited behind the sun. and it's coming around.. then that would be the time it's closest to us.. aug 15th.

big IF there..

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Don't start with the Lucifer nonsense again. The whole idea is based on Arthur C. Clarke's '2010: Odyssey Two'. Jupiter lacks the mass... by A LOT! Not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Post has been deleted....

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Diamondhead]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Post has been deleted.....

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Diamondhead]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
thought i would bump this post back up here as this date is faST APPROACHING.

there is no other info at all anywhere on this prophecy, so guess we will have to wait it out and see if it has any relation to jupiter or not.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I was searching for this very date and what is about to happen after internet video broadcast on July 29th, 2009 about Mayan Prophecy Where Drunvalo was asked the same question (what is going to happen on August 15, 2009?) He said that he promised not to share the knowledge with the world, not yet.
But he said that he is on his way to NZ to meet with Waitaha elders. So Drunvalo will be in NZ on August 15, 2009.
This very fact tells about a lot.
If some of you are not familiar with Flower of life teaching and Drunvalo's books Living in the heart and Serpant of the light maybe look into it. And if you are you would know what I am talking about.
In my opinion there would be bid energy shift in human consiosness on this date. We will see world differently.
It is only 12 days to go, so we will find out soon enough.
Exciting!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

yes, its a very interesting one this. There is no information on it anywhere apart from Drunvalos book, "the serpent of light".

Will be very interesting to see if anything happens. I think a previous poster mentioned something about Jupiter being in a certain location on that date. And Jupiter is all over the news just now with the big scar!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here is someone that seems to know about this prophecy.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply topost by grantbeed

Hi
I just stumbled apon this page while I was looking for stoneprint books. If you are serious about learning more about who the People of Wataha are and their prophecy I suggest you look up Barry Brailsford and even the book "Songs of Waitaha". It will help.

Cheers form a Kiwi

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join