It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters "Aliens at the Airport" - TONIGHT!!!!!! (Wednesday 2/11)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
not sure if it makes a diff , but im in Toronto , Canada, listings showing ncis , hope you are correct sir, thxx for response

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
History and Discovery run pieces on ufos because it's good television and it has an audience. Don't expect any smoking guns.

Me I've just had one too many years of these tv shows. The only thing that got me into the alien forum in the first place was the caps. So yeah, down with sensationalist topic titles

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

Yeah, I just checked the TV listing for Toronto, and you're right! They are showing NCIS! Canada is weak, yo.*

*This is a joke, nothing more. It's not meant to incite our neighbors to the North.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Star and flag on this!

O'Hare is and should be a deep investigation. Been waiting on this since UFO Hunters first aired.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
*Bump* New UFO Hunters on tonight....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Even though they never find any ground breaking evidence, I enjoy shows like UFO Hunters and Monster Quest because of the evidence they collect and the reasoning and explanations they present.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago, and when the incident was reported on local radio the next day, I remembered the weather conditions of the day in question very clearly, the clouds were very low, the sky was very dim, the cloud cover was 100%, meaning no gaps whatsoever. The clouds seemed to be between two and five thousand feet in altitude. In the computer animation of the event shown on UFO Hunters episode, the clouds are all wrong! They are showing dispersed with light cloud cover in full daylight, at that time of day the sun was setting, but still above the horizon. The point I am trying to make is that when the disc punched up through the clouds and exposed the clear blue sky above, the visual impact would have been MUCH, MUCH, more dramatic than what is portrayed in the animation. Imagine a dark dreary day with low clouds and no sunlight, under these circumstances the sudden appearance of a circular hole in the sky must have been an amazing sight! Especially when you have just seen a UFO hovering just under the clouds seconds earlier. One of the eye witnesses was said to be extremely traumatized by the event, because of his religious convictions. Such a display of technological power could cause you to reassess your beliefs. It would make sense for a newly arriving "visitors" to check out the nearest airport to assess our level of propulsion technology, a quick sensor sweep would find the presence of hydrocarbons used for fuel. It could be that contact is avoided until the civilizations being observed posses anti gravity know-how. This could be a reason that our Government is hiding it's Anti Gravity related scientific knowledge. We could be considered to be a threat to outside civilizations if we were to acquire such knowledge.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Really wasn't that interesting an episode, just a lot of speculation and "experimentation" that doesn't really prove anything. Of course that doesn't mean I'm going to stop DVR-ing every episode religiously.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
well.. i freaking missed it!

I'd really like to see the witness that was traumatized by this, just to see their expression. Body language says it all, well.. almost..

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The October 23, 2004 UFO and airplane incident over Osaka Japan finally researched.

It was a pleasant surprise to watch the Osaka Japan 2004 UFO incident presented
last night on the UFO Hunters tv show by the History Channel. I was looking to find
more information about this incident since it was reported in Japan and I must say
the UFO Hunters team did a great job researching this case, presenting the facts and
also a professional analysis to the footage taken by Mr. Kyoshi Amanya that day of
October 2004. It was impressive to see that UFO confronting a comercial airplane in
a collision course. Check the video frame.

Watch the footage and the trailer here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RING0

thx for pointing that out. that paints a better picture.

second line

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I did like the episode as I did not know much about the O'Hare incident. The addition of the video from the Osaka incident was good, also. I don't think the pilot of the jetliner could see the craft, since the video camera operator could not see it without the camera. Also, they could not make out how far the object was, so it could of been quite far from the jet.

An interesting episode about a case that is not too well known.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You know I've often wondered why passengers on commercial flights don't see UFO's.
At least I've never heard of any. I fly pretty frequently and love window seats, and I've never seen one.

Yet we hear about pilots seeing them all the time. Why not the passengers?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
You know I've often wondered why passengers on commercial flights don't see UFO's.
At least I've never heard of any. I fly pretty frequently and love window seats, and I've never seen one.

Yet we hear about pilots seeing them all the time. Why not the passengers?

You will be interested to know that last week on Feb. 4 the UFO Hunters episode titled
Giant UFOS in the UK they presented their investigation of the April 23, 2007 UFO
incident over the English Channel, a case that made headlines. The pilot Ray Bowyer as
well as two passengers were interviewed about their sighting of a mile wide long UFO at
10 miles west of Alderney. Great investigation by the UFO Hunters team.

The problem with most witnesses that have UFO sightings while on a commercial
airplane is that they are not interested, they don't want to get involved and mostly they
fear to be ridiculized if you know what I mean. But according to statistics there are
many passengers who may have witnessed a UFO sighting while flying.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

It is also widely rumored that then President Ronald Reagan also saw a flying disk outside of his Air Force One jet. Mr Reagan had a deep interest in UFOs, as could be noted in many of his speeches.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"Use caution for the UFO"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Radio transmissions, lots of witnesses, circular craft with incredible capabilites.. Yup definatly a balloon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join