It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heliport ATC Sean Boger: ultimate validation of northern approach

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sean Boger's north side account is absolutely critical due to his expert witness status as an air traffic controller as well as his unique location and perspective from the heliport tower right next to the alleged impact point.

We featured our exclusive audio recorded interview with him in Part 2 of "The North Side Flyover" but this new 15 minute short focuses on him exclusively.

Watch the new short here:
higher quality version

or right here:

Google Video Link

Here is Sean's approximate vantage from heliport tower:

Our interview with Sean was very revealing as he even goes so far as to argue with us against the accuracy of the security video!

To him the plane did NOT appear low and level like that and he even thought that the "pilot" was "trying to keep control of the aircraft" and in a bank with wings tilted "to the right".

The 8 to 15 seconds that he says he saw the plane for makes for a much slower speed than the 535 mph reported in the 2006 released NTSB data.

All of this completely contradicts the extremely fast, perfectly straight, low, level, and controlled flight path as depicted in the security video and shown in all official data and reports as well as required by the physical damage.

The relatively slow, struggling, right banking maneuver Sean Boger describes matches perfectly with the Arlington Cemetery witnesses and has the plane headed right to the south parking lot where Pentagon police officer Roosevelt Roberts Jr saw it flying away immediately AFTER the explosion.

So the critical first flyover account of Roosevelt Roberts added with the fact that every other witness in this critical area corroborates Sean Boger's expert account of a north side approach (while not a single first-hand witness account exists to refute it) speaks volumes and completely exposes the 9/11 deception.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
Sean Boger's north side account is absolutely critical due to his expert witness status as an air traffic controller as well as his unique location and perspective from the heliport tower right next to the alleged impact point.

Sure is critical...

"I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building," Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief Sean Boger said. "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building."

Hey Craig....what do I have to do to get on your Enemy's List? I feel slighted. See if you could do something about that, please.

And you really need to drop Boger as one of your "witnesses". He maintains the aircraft hit the building. He did not say the aircraft banked over to South parking. He did not say the aircraft pulled up. He did not say the aircraft missed the building. He said he watched the aircraft hit the building.

Keep bringing the stupid, though. I said in another post that we're all here to make sure you keep marginalizing yourself. You're doing a heckuva job, Brownie.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Allow me to echo Pinch's previous post.........

"I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and

I just watched it hit the building,"

Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief Sean Boger said. "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building."

So, yes the fact remains. This man watched the plane hit the Pentagon. There is no mistaken it.

You can pick little pieces here and there to try to make it fit your puzzle Craig. The bottom line:

I just watched it hit the building,"

oh, by the way... .why didn't Mr.Boger get to draw on an overhead photograph?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

So that's whats up? Did I just hear Sean say "the landing gear was down"

but The Plane has no landing gear down in the Pentagon Survelliance Video contradicting Seans statement.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch
And you really need to drop Boger as one of your "witnesses". He maintains the aircraft hit the building. He did not say the aircraft banked over to South parking. He did not say the aircraft pulled up. He did not say the aircraft missed the building. He said he watched the aircraft hit the building.

Here's the problem that you create for yourself, pinch.

You are quite prepared to accept that Boger claimed he saw the alleged plane allegedly hit the Pentagon. You consider that he's telling the truth and don't question his recall on that point.

Yet, you dispute the fact that Boger also claims that the alleged plane was also allegedly flying NOC. You're choosing what you wish to believe about Boger's account and discarding the parts that YOU don't want to hear.

How reliable a witness can Boger be, if you're only prepared to believe some of what he states, while dismissing the rest? Remember that Boger is not the only person who will swear to an alleged NOC flight path.

If a plane allegedly hit the Pentagon, as Boger claims and if Boger is also accurately recalling that it allegedly flew NOC, then it makes him a NOC-crash witness. It's very similar to the theory that cogburn entertains.

Therefore, pinch, the ultimate problem for you is that a NOC flight path STILL contradicts the official government conspiracy mantra. It would be proof that the government has lied, faked and obscured data about the nature of the flight path. Why? Why would they fake the flight path, yet still allegedly crash an alleged plane into the Pentagon? Perhaps they had something to hide about the true nature of the alleged plane? Remember, pinch, the alleged plane that allegedly crashed has never been formally identified. You stated here, months ago, that the FBI has all the serial numbers from parts that were recovered but they are not releasing them. You've still not provided me with the proof to support that claim.

You mention how other people cherry-pick witness statements, yet you do the same thing with Boger.

Edited to the word 'allegedly' more often. I don't know what happened at the Pentagon. No one has been able to prove it to me, least of all pinch.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Here's the problem that you create for yourself, pinch.

You are quite prepared to accept that Boger claimed he saw the alleged plane allegedly hit the Pentagon. You consider that he's telling the truth and don't question his recall on that point.

I agree tezzajw...in regards to his recall on the point.

What would he remember more vividly?

the exact positioning of the aircraft?

the speed of the aircraft?

the height of the aircraft?

the exact angle the aircraft leaned?

the horrifying impact?

My money is on the impact, and the interview that was posted Friday, November 16, 2001.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
I agree tezzajw...in regards to his recall on the point.
What would he remember more vividly?

Who knows what he would recall more vividly, Cameron? I'm not trying to guess what Boger would be able to recall accurately or not.

However, the fact that he sat in a Helipad control tower and was used to visually sighting aircraft approaching the Pentagon would suggest to me that he might be able to recall the flight path very accurately.

You can play the guessing game all you like, Cameron. I'd like to see you tell Boger, to his face, that he didn't see the alleged plane allegedly fly NOC. Please, go and interview him like CIT did and show us how that goes down. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

What don't we meet him together?

I tell him his flight path is wrong and why.

You tell him he didn't see the plane hit the Pentagon.

You fly here, I'll pay for your hotel room.

Deal?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Where did I ever state that? Please, quote me.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch
Hey Craig....what do I have to do to get on your Enemy's List? I feel slighted. See if you could do something about that, please.

Keep bringing the stupid, though. I said in another post that we're all here to make sure you keep marginalizing yourself. You're doing a heckuva job, Brownie.

Pinch you should stop scoffing at Craig. If you disagree with him, fine. If you want to point out flaws in his thinking, great. If you think Craig is being marginalized in these forums, you're delusional.

Craig's main point is that the Pentagon attack had components of a stage illusion about it. It was designed to fool people. It did fool people. Lagasse and Boger are prime examples of people who contradict the administration's version of what happened all the while, accepting that version..

I read your post above and the first thing that popped into my mind was the famous "strawberries" scene from The Caine Mutiny.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What don't we meet him together?

I tell him his flight path is wrong and why.

Deal?

Deal.

Book me at the Sheraton 14th floor facing the Pentagon please.

Is early March good for you?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Deal?

Deal.

Cameron, I live in Australia and I'm not able to fly to the USA to conduct a witness interview.

Given that, Craig can take up your offer in my place. I'm sure that Craig probably won't abuse the minibar, so you'll only be paying for room costs.

This will be interesting. No backpeddling now, Cameron... if you made an offer knowing that I could not accept it, then it never was a genuine offer. Craig's accepted, so take him up on it.

Edit to fix quote tags.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Deal?

Deal.

Cameron, I live in Australia and I'm not able to fly to the USA to conduct a witness interview.

Given that, Craig can take up your offer in my place. I'm sure that Craig probably won't abuse the minibar, so you'll only be paying for room costs.

This will be interesting. No backpeddling now, Cameron... if you made an offer knowing that I could not accept it, then it never was a genuine offer. Craig's accepted, so take him up on it.

I know where you live Tezz.. that's why i didn't offer to pay your airfare. Only your hotel.

Craig, you make over 100K per year...I don't think I have to pay for your hotel room.

Craig...why don't we get together with Pinch and get a tour of the Pentagon? You can point out where you think the frozen cadavers were hidden.

Sheraton's do not have minibars.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Uh-huh.

Just as I thought.

If you really wanted to address the info you would go there on your own or get a hold of Boger yourself and record the conversation just like we did.

There isn't a reason on earth you would need me there to hold your hand while you try to interview someone that I already interviewed.

But you would never try because you're scared to confirm what we reported.

Just like JHunter and Boone you spew sarcasm and attitude on a daily basis from behind a keyboard and an anonymous screenname while play-acting as if you have the confidence to back up your faith but if it ever came down to talking with an actual witness you would choke.

Boone's story is the best.

The guy thought he was staring witness Ed Paik in the face and didn't say a word!

Absolutely classic.

You see that is why eyewitness evidence is considered independent and verifiable.

We HAVE to report their claims honestly or they would speak out against us.

It's built in verification.

Particularly since none were pushing a conspiracy. Believe me Lagasse would have no problems calling us out if we lied or manipulated him in any way.

There is a reason why NONE of the witnesses have accused us of misrepresenting their claims and why not a single pseudo-skeptic CIT obsessed detractor has had the courage to even try verifying what we report with the witnesses direct.

You already know that we reported honestly, accurately, and that we are right and you don't want to be the one to confirm it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by CameronFox

Uh-huh.

Just as I thought.

Well, there's a first.

If you really wanted to address the info you would go there on your own or get a hold of Boger yourself and record the conversation just like we did.

Boger has been interviewed.... a few times. Each time he states he watched the plane hit the Pentagon. Wasting my hard earned money to hear him say it yet again would be redundant.

There isn't a reason on earth you would need me there to hold your hand while you try to interview someone that I already interviewed.

Well, I always had a thing for Dorothy Camel.

But you would never try because you're scared to confirm what we reported.

But if I had YOU there holding my hand...i guess I wouldn't be scared.

J........ you spew sarcasm and attitude on a daily basis from behind a keyboard and an anonymous screenname while play-acting as if you have the confidence to back up your faith but if it ever came down to talking with an actual witness you would choke.

hehehe... Sarcasm laden with facts.

You are so hell bent on people being anonymous... and what do YOU DO Craig when you find out who they are?? YOU POST THEIR PICTURES ON YOUR WEBSITE... "KNOW THY ENEMY"

or

You post their personal information on Pf911Truth forum under "detractors."

Do you wonder why most of us stay anonymous?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Do you wonder why most of us stay anonymous?

Because you don't want to be accountable for what you say.

We put our names and faces to our claims because we are honest, forthright, honorable, and correct.

We didn't pick a fight with anyone. We're just the messengers so we are attacked.

It's no secret that there is a coordinated group of you who literally spend every day of your adult lives dedicated to assassinating our characters for what amounts to applying true skepticism to a mass murderous event that has been used as justification for permanent global war and countless 100's of billions of dollars in defense/rebuilding contracts.

All we did was go ask the witnesses where the plane flew and honestly report what they told us. There isn't a reason on earth we should be hated or attacked for that.

Don't act like you haven't used my image for ridicule and made MANY attacks on my personal character because you know darn well that you have.

But you're not the only one. Many others have also relentlessly attacked and even lied about me personally, lied about the evidence, while continually dedicating themselves to saying whatever it takes to get people to doubt anything we present.

So yes you better believe we feel that ANY information on these mostly anonymous hostile individuals who aggressively and regularly attack us unprovoked should be revealed. Why wouldn't we? Accountability.

How could we not think of them as our "enemy" with behavior like that?

Whether their motive is ego, confusion, fear, entertainment (as you claim), or greed through a straight up dedication/commitment to the military-industrial-complex these people are not only enemies to us but they are enemies to truth, justice, honor, and this country.

But we won't let them stop us as we will continue to dedicate ourselves to obtaining and reporting independent verifiable evidence such as our exclusive interview with heliport tower air traffic controller Sean Boger presented in the OP of this thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I just visited your forum Craig.
Why do you post the pictures of people you label as, "enemy"?
You would think that these pictures would be of the murderous thugs that pulled off 9-11.
I agree that 9-11 was an inside job as well but you post pictures of people who simply disagree with you.
Why is this?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You want some cheese with that whine, Craig?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Because you don't want to be accountable for what you say.

Wrong answer. The correct answers is:

We do not want our personal information plastered on the internet.
We do not want death threats.
We do not want to get harassed.
We don't want to get our phone calls recorded and re-played without our permission.
We don't want to get harassed at work.

All of the above has happened. I am not saying you are guilty of all of the above. CIT does however have a thread on the Pentacon forum that posts pictures of debunkers at JREF. Rob Balsamo takes it a step further by posting phone numbers, IP Addresses, and other personal information.

We put our names and faces to our claims because we are honest, forthright, honorable, and correct.

Your a legend in your own mind.

We didn't pick a fight with anyone. We're just the messengers so we are attacked.

No, Craig. You flood the internet with your so called evidence to win debates. PERIOD. (and you fail at that as well) You claim to be honorable, yet all you do is spend your time here, JREF, LCForum, etc. When what you should be doing is bringing your evidence to an attorney to open a law suit against the perps. April Gallop found an attorney to open a case for her.

Why haven't you done the same?

It's no secret that there is a coordinated group of you who literally spend every day of your adult lives dedicated to assassinating our characters for what amounts to applying true skepticism to a mass murderous event that has been used as justification for permanent global war and countless 100's of billions of dollars in defense/rebuilding contracts.

My heart is bleeding for you and your assassinated character. Stop crying about it and take it to the courts.

All we did was go ask the witnesses where the plane flew and honestly report what they told us. There isn't a reason on earth we should be hated or attacked for that.

Craig, I don't think anyone "hates" you. I for one do not.

Don't act like you haven't used my image for ridicule and made MANY attacks on my personal character because you know darn well that you have.

no comment on the first part.

Your personal character is up for debate. Yes, I do question someone that accuses someone else for mass murder and does nothing but chant about it over and over on the internet.

But you're not the only one. Many others have also relentlessly attacked and even lied about me personally, lied about the evidence, while continually dedicating themselves to saying whatever it takes to get people to doubt anything we present.

I can't speak for anyone by me. I have not lied about you at all. I would have to say that it is possible that I have misinterpreted some of your evidence, but you are usually right on top of that.

I want people to question everything, so yes I will put your so called evidence to the test like I do with all other nonsense called 911 Truth.

So yes you better believe we feel that ANY information on these mostly anonymous hostile individuals who aggressively and regularly attack us unprovoked should be revealed. Why wouldn't we? Accountability.

You're kidding, right? Why does anyone need to know the address of a person that questions your theory? Why do you need to know what they look like? Accountable for... what? Poking fun at you and Aldo on the internet? Showing the flaws in your evidence?

Whether their motive is ego, confusion, fear, entertainment (as you claim), or greed through a straight up dedication/commitment to the military-industrial-complex these people are not only enemies to us but they are enemies to truth, justice, honor, and this country.

Craig, what branch of the armed service were you in? Pinch, Beachnut, and many others that laugh at your theory have volunteered for this country and some of them fought for this country. Some, put their lives on the line. They are enemies to no one but snake oils salesmen and charlatans.

But we won't let them stop us as we will continue to dedicate ourselves to obtaining and reporting independent verifiable evidence such as our exclusive interview with heliport tower air traffic controller Sean Boger presented in the OP of this thread.

Yes, and verified to you that he watched the plane hit the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Great idea, Craig!!! Don't forget (I'm sure you wouldn't) to mention the interview where Boger says he watched the aircraft hit the building.

"I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building," Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief Sean Boger said. "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building."

<<   2  3  4 >>

join