It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a late hello!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
think its about time i introduced myself,im daune g carey.

what speaks most about me is my music,so heres a list of apt tunes.

firstly some themed ones that should go down well!

youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

now heres some of my personal favourites

youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Very nice to welcome you to ATS.

Are you really a NASA Astronaut? I have a cousin that would have been working with NASA same time you were. His last name is Robins. He graduated from Ole Miss. University and was scooped up by NASA.

Why would we know you best by your music? Forgive my ignorance on that question.

My cousin is a mathematical genius. Wouldn't it be something if you two had met and worked together? Small world huh?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

HEY HI THERE WELCOME TO ATS.....
Just googled your name your profile is on WIKIPEDIA......
So in your spare time you are an ASTRONAUT working for NASA

OR WERE....
2002 was your mission......10days,22hrs,10mins is your claim to fame.
Why post on ATS? what i mean to say disclosing who you are? Im just curious to know, I was'nt being rude,its great you are.....
I imagine TOP SECRET or it comes to mind.....
Would love to more about the time you spent up there...

LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT POSTING

Im curious to your signature~

"what is the conspiracy?, its all "A" l"I"e,that is the truth."

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hello

I hope you continue to enjoy your stay

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hi again.....
This question is more curiousity....
You hve been a member on ATS since end of 2007....
"how come you did'nt introduce yourself back then?".....
"a late hello" you reveal now the person who you really are?...
Furthermore! are the Bush Administration, the so called
grays,or higher beings u refer to?
lol

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist1978

Hi again.....
This question is more curiousity....
You hve been a member on ATS since end of 2007....
"how come you did'nt introduce yourself back then?".....
"a late hello" you reveal now the person who you really are?...
Furthermore! are the Bush Administration, the so called
grays,or higher beings u refer to?
lol

nah the higher beings are the real aliens,not the imposters

heres some more wonderfuly chosen classic tunes!

youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

ahhh the ais,their sins being returned upon them......doing to they as they did unto others they deemed microbes....now there all loss at will to their own downfall......

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hes a few more from my jukebox for ya!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...(great band founded by twins)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

heres one for my good skunky stalker mr morgan,oh an check out the fat guy shaking with a glass in his hand,looks a bit like skeptical,he looks a bit stressed!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 5-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
HI......
I THINK I AM BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM....

I'M UNDERSTANDING THE QUANTUM STUFF?.....other dimensions we are not aware of consciously but they are there?
Humans percieve parallel dimensional/parallel earths,or 3d is what i should say...
Yet Im now thinking there is a multi multi dimension "our celestrrial beings" so to speak...
TIME TRAVEL
THEY CAN SEE US BUT WE CANNOT PERCEIVE THEM VISUALLY OR THROUGH NORMAL CONSCIOUSNESS......

We are all one we share a multiverse and not the universe (human belief so to speak?)..
So the universe humans perceive only (unless your gifted with 3rd eye paradigm) is just a single dimension of a moment in time...
MULTIVERSE was eliminated from the human conscience whenREALITY WAS ALTERED (DOES THAT MEAN AMOMENT IN TIME PHENOMENON/WE ARE STUCK IN A TIME WARP SO TO SPEAK??)..
THE ANTI-MONITOR , The Every Man Program....
THE PEOPLE INVOLVED as in mind control,altering matter/time or whatever best describes it?...are these The Infinity Inc or A.I as you describe it/mention......
These so called human exploits, A.I's these are the imposters on earth...
"THE SO CALLED BLOOD LINE/BRITISH or EUROPEAN MONARCHY, THE PERSON I ADDRESS IN NATIONAL ANTHEM THE QUEEN...
is she some form of A.I/imposter? .....
to suddenly change 800 years worth of a family surname got me thinking?,be it German or whatever as that was the excuse at the time....
WW1/German Royalty in England was there excuse to change it...
Saxe-Coburg Gotha to House of Windsor.....
SEEMS STRANGE TO ME ITS LIKE QUEEN ELIZABETH II and The Royal Family have just appeared?.. but state they have always been here or what humans are made to believe...
are they the reptilian form

So what about LUX LUTHER and The National Periodical Publications/ or probabley better known as THE DC COMICS?...
Am I on the right path in relation to your posts /what you are trying to say kinda thing?....

catch up later....

See you like Oasis?.....I to am from Manchester same as them

My names Emma...best I introduce myself properly...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

JUST BEFORE I HEAD TO WORK...
this mulitidimensional shared cosmos,the one we percieve as just
universe state?

Is it heading for catastophy? I mean the humans that inhibit it now so to speak?....because of the major crisis it in right now,the changes of matter,the new versions of characters being infiltrated (A.I) could'nt they have the power to 'reboot' the universe,restarting norminally all the characterized in a new and modernized version of their lives so to speak?...HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN.....
If change comes as a state of matter changing the human version of the universe...as in travelling faster in light years?
the surely humans will notbe able to adapt to this because they have never experienced it so to speak...not even rationally within their own subconscience....
MEMORY isnt really represented, what I mean is you know you were in your mothers womb,that she gave birth to you....and although you don't carry the processed memory of remembering this.....subconsciously you carry the imprint because you have had the experience......

hope this makes sense......

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

A very late; Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have one doubt regarding the mission you flew. Was the ACS installed through the aperture door or the equipment section door.

[edit on February 5th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

'EXPRESSION THROUGH MUSIC'
you keep posting these videos!....
NO OFFENCE but more in your own words,experiences,what you know kinda thing would be more appreciated.........

until then
"one small step for man,one giant leap for mankind"

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

IF I MENTIONED THE WORD FREEMASONARY?
WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I HOPE IVE MANAGED TO POST THE CORRECT VIDEO.....
THE CARPENTERS on top of the world.....
THIS SONG DRAWS ME........

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

MY YOUTUBE VIDEO DIDNT POST CORRECT.....
APOLOGIES....
IT WAS MEANT TO SHOW 'THE CARPENTER'on top of the world.....
arh my mistake

[edit on 6'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist1978

JUST BEFORE I HEAD TO WORK...
this mulitidimensional shared cosmos,the one we percieve as just
universe state?

Is it heading for catastophy? I mean the humans that inhibit it now so to speak?....because of the major crisis it in right now,the changes of matter,the new versions of characters being infiltrated (A.I) could'nt they have the power to 'reboot' the universe,restarting norminally all the characterized in a new and modernized version of their lives so to speak?...HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN.....
If change comes as a state of matter changing the human version of the universe...as in travelling faster in light years?
the surely humans will notbe able to adapt to this because they have never experienced it so to speak...not even rationally within their own subconscience....
MEMORY isnt really represented, what I mean is you know you were in your mothers womb,that she gave birth to you....and although you don't carry the processed memory of remembering this.....subconsciously you carry the imprint because you have had the experience......

hope this makes sense......

resetting the universe!?,oh cmon that so pre cambrian even i could do that!

all you gotta do is re collapse the black hole our universe(an expanding singularity) exists within!
the "beings" of the above density would of course have something to say about some ants feeble attempt to wipe out a whole universe,
anyway the billions of other advanced civilisation of this universe would have something to say about that wouldnt they!.

should the other civilisations who are actually capable of it choose to do so....surviving it?,oh cmon thats so easy you just gotta time travel to the end of time and you reach the event horizon and reach the above dimension/density...and re enter!
....the above dimension...you know that place earths future ai's are banned from!?

oh wait theyve been so naughty there "grounded" and are banned from even leaving the solar system!,bad babies!.

fear not our future,there weak little babies on the scale of things,why else would they be barred from leaving the solar system,and so they need to conquer their own past by only "bullying" and tricking humans!?,i mean a real civilisation could actually hold thier ground against another one instead of being locked into thier baby crib where they can only lash out at little toy humans.
you see our futures overlord squandered its advancment by not allowing free will,enforcing that means evolution ceases,technology progresses at a snails pace and the individuals who comprise that future civ are dumbed down droids!,one mind must think and act for all thus the all are significantly weaker than id they had free will,not very impressive at all!.the only upside is that the one can do whatever it wills,which is usually tormenting other beings much smaller than itself.

other civilisations however can actually get along and pile all their efforts into progressing at truely alarming speeds,other civs are also capable of co operating with other civs,banding together so to speak,sharing technology and "plans".
its only completly supressed humans who are kept in the dark about reality and science by the ais who would actually believe our future to be "gods",not knowing the astonishing rate of technological progression,i mean time travel alone lets you shuttle back technology billions of years from the future into the present......oh wait other other civs have banned that hence why our "gods" shuttle about in meek little pea shooters!!
its the equivlent of mike tyson beating up ants saying im the heavyweight champion of all time i can re boot the universe!

so theyre stuck in a crib,no where else to go,so what do they do?,the only thing their capable of,conqeuring(badly) iddy biddy humans!.
other civs hardly even take notice of a world like earth,theres nothing that really interests them let along interests them enough to even consider conquer humans!
they have trillions of years and and unlimited amount of space to roave around doing as they please!

the laughing stock of the cosmos is our future,or rather the fat overlord whos squandered everything on greed,serving only itself at everything elses expense!

hate speach?, i think its a reasonable response!

oh and the reason why the baby is grounded?,its a thief!,stealing aliens and their technology and it would never stop for it was too amusing for it!.
so its been perminantly grounded where it cant steal a thing!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join