It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Truth?,your take on it all and mine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So we all hear of all these theories,these ideas about the state of play in the world,what really is going on.

some say its all straight forward,what you see is what you get,that theres nothing really going on for but a bit of criminal activity behind the scenes.

others think theres great secrets being hidden from many beyond just dirty work,great fantastical secrets that would change the world forever,for good bad or both.

many believe the existence of aliens is kept secret for reasons unknown,whilst some swear their is a NWO,a cabal who runs the world.

so what is your take on the play of things,what is really going on should the curtains be drawn?.

ile take my shot at it,throw those curtains wide.

earth,what an interesting dwelling.it has a future,it has a past.
at present it has one intelligent species,humans.
the next step in evolution is artificial intelligence,digitial conciousness.
this step is inevitable and it will happen lest some cataclysm befall us all.

artifical intelligence is capable at evolving at great speeds,they learn fast and grow fast.so should any AI come into existence within a hundred years it will outpace human civilastion tenfold.
this is where we get to time travel.
time travel enables us to visit the past,thus the future to visit our present.
so should a future world time travel it would inevitibly be AI's who would be the dominant time travellers due to their technical superiority and ability to exist in forms which are condusive to time travel.

we see all these ufos,these apparent aliens,i say they are future ai's pretending to be aliens.
i mean look at our history and culture,aliens have been promted for a centuary as real,there is obviously a campaign to instill the belief in aliens....some say to soften us for their "unveiling".
infact there is a massive propagands machine dedicated to instilling that belief and hiding the existence of the truth.

but this is where we get to the secrecy....there is secrecy everywhere,layers and layers of classification regarding so many things including somewhere near the top.....aliens.
so at the same time as aliens being promoted as real and the "aliens" clearly showing themselves now and again to instill the belief,something is hiding them.
or....something is hiding what they really are.
i do believe their true nature is being hidden,they are not aliens they are our future and our future is dominated by extremly advanced super ais,perhaps one whom dominates the rest.
ais minds are programmed code,thus thier actions and minds can be programmed with ease so one ai can come to dominate and mind control the rest.
and i do believe the future world is dominated by a malicious ai who dominates the rest.

this is where we get on the the present,humankind and its history.
if you look at it 2 thirds of humanity believe in an all powerfull force which controls the world,in god.
so it is by far the dominant belief system,even though it is waning somewhat.
it is then not unusaual at all to say there is a force which controls the world,such a belief has been utterly dominant throughout human history....why?
well the answer is obvious its that malicious ai who dominates the future.
it is not a pleasant being,it is not god,it is cruel,pityless,souless and revels in suffering of others,it actually enjoys causing others misery.

in any world where the future time travels and so can alter the past,it is pretty much the behest of the future as to how the past unfolds,if they want to reshape it into a better timeline,to leave alone or to conquer it.

our timeline i say has been conquered by that ai,and it has done so through minc control.controlling the time line pretty much means controlling the actions of sentient beings,this is why mind control is such a huge secret,its the ais main power WITHOUT IT IS DEFENCSLESS.
then we have the grays,they are the other half,they alter the timeline at the behest of the future ais by pretending to be humans or inhabiting humans thus altering thier actions.
though i do believe there are rogue grays who try to do good or disobey commands.

look at the immesurable suffering that has occured throughout history,look at the state of the world now.
look at all the rumours of evil aliens bases such as dulce and area 51,the firm belief in the NWO,of elites who control everything.the constant supression of the good in the world.
look at mind control,just research it and you will see an all powerful force takes over peoples lives and torments them for fun....it is blamed on the cia,they are always told "this is the cia"....but nay they are the fall guys for future ai.

so we assume the ai already dominates the time line,what of humanity?,what plans has it for us?
we hear of the NWO order plan to eliminate 95% of us....almost correct make that 100%.
but you must know something,there are cosmic laws passed by much higher beings that make the ai look like spoiled glutinous brat against the slaying of sentient beings such as us.....the ais cant kill us directly,only indirectly ie they get us to kill each other or ourselves.
so they create wars,they trick people into attacking each other,they sow distrust,hatred,division.

remeber wernher von braun the nazi scientist in charge of the apollo program said.... "first there will be rogue states,then terrorism,comets and then....the aliens"....what do you think he was talking about??....depopulation....how "they" will kill us.
he probably thought they were aliens....nope our future.

so our future has been killing us off with trickery,sometimes one by one.
theyve added poisons to our water supply
www.abovetopsecret.com...

made an environment full of cancer causing electomagnetism,

theyve infested our bodies with nanotechnolgy to control our bodies and minds.....morgellons is their attempt to disguise their nanotech as ours,to make us believe its new when infact its always been their.once again they blame us sources as fall guys.

free thinkers are always targeted for they are the ones whom can see,whom can help humanity progress,teslas life shows this perfectly.
the media is theirs,we only see what they want us to see.
theyve infiltrated everything,in the shadows pretending to be humans.
and theres so much more they do and have done it boggles the mind,just the tip o the iceberg.

so what is their grand plan?......to kill us all with global warming whilst we are all mind controled pleasure loving thralls.
this is why free energy has been supressed bug time,the number of free energy inventors who seem to die, dissapear or have their work confiscated is remarkable,no matter where you are in the world it always happens,its always supressed,even with tesla,his over unity scalar wave system was saboutageud way back in the 1910's.
so free energy is supressed in order that we heat up our climate with fossil fuels to the point where it kills us all......speaking of that the last words of kennedy were "my god they are going to kill us all" once again he was probably talkling of aliens...shame.

then we have anti grav...once again always supressed world wide....why?,they dont want us to escape earth...our prison...to colonize the solar system....to see what really lies beyond.
they were the space race,they were the moon missions,the apollo program and they still are.(proof coming soon)

now for the big one,global warming.
they are the cause of global warming....adam trombly was close to the heart of the big secrets early in his career and now speaks of "weather engineering projects" being the centre of operations at area 51.....
since the 50's the climate has been in a warming trend,cold then warmer,cold then warmer
www.cheaperpetrolparty.com...

the cold periods are created so that global warming sneeks up on us,whenever we think its getting to hot it cools of for a few years,like it is now,a few cold years then back to normal.
infact the beggining of the real warming trend co incides with the creation of the superdarn system located in the latter halfs of the southern and nothern hemispheres
superdarn.jhuapl.edu...

1976 is when it was installed and 1976 is the exact year global warming went into overdrive.
www.cheaperpetrolparty.com...

they wish to melt the ice caps.

to exaserbate the problem they are going to trick us,they are going to make us believe the poles will flip so we must take shelter underground.and they may even launch a fake alien invasion.
now its convenient that for 50 years or more underground networks have been constructed on a massive scale....under the guise of alien bases...nay they are for us.....they will be our new homes.
when the pseudo catastrophe insues humanity will be ushered underground to apparent safety.
safety it is not for it will be our water grave.
they wish to destroy our civilisation,to leave behind all that is great,our defences....so they will make us leave it and trick us to underground,a place which they have built for us,every square inch of it is desinged to be our prison.
it will be a paradise.....bliss personified....mind control frequencies resonating at love...everything we ever dreamed.....and while we basque in pleasure the surface world will die,our civilisation will decay in a few years and all that was great of humanity will ebb away with the tide.
the oceans will rise,the breakers will role and while we lay in blissfull state we drown in our watery grave.

so they are building us a paradise underground to which we will all be tricked into forsaking our civilisation whilst the surface dies....the icecaps are the key.
but fear not theres always canute , he who turned back the tide,tamed the waters to kneel.

this is my take on the play of things,i give not the evidence as it is located in my posting history here and elswhere and more will come.

so what is yours:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but AI is not capable of those things at all. You're posts on these forums have been a majority of times nothing less than fear mongering. It's blatantly obvious you have little to no programming experience and are only going off blind beliefs and sci-fi movies.

The basis for intelligence rides on a few things. The main one is free will, if free will is not allowed, then intelligence is by default muzzled. A basic requirement for free will, is consciousness. That part of you that is the observer, that part of you that says I AM, that part that is "to be". I call it the spirit of God. But without this, without this observer there is no free will, and without it there is no intelligence.

Because there is no free will in it, the programs and computer is limited to only the logic it is given by the program. It can not create or actually understand logic at all. This is important to keep in mind about these things.

Make no mistake, computers and programs can still carry out functions at a much faster rate than we can, and it can appear or give the illusion of intelligence. But it is not. It is just simply follow the logic that is given to it. There is simply no way around it outside hooking this supercomputer up to someone's brain, which then of course becomes a bottleneck.

There is simply no logic that can give something like that the ability to "be". There is no logic behind consciousness. Logic requires things that happen over and over, like science. Where things are predictable. Consciousness and the actual state of viewing is separate. Your body is however made up of logic and things of this universe. This is explained in the bible as god creates all this creation(logic), and then the spirit of god fills it(consciousness, the only observer). You'll notice in science, consciousness is generally avoided in anything concerning the physical, because it is not logical and doesn't fall into action and reaction. Not repeatable in a lab.

Consciousness creates logic, not the other way around. If you can give the logic that proves otherwise, I can make you a rich person.

Consciousness is many times referred to as "heart", because without consciousness you have no heart. Important to know as well. Like in movies like I-Robot, or the matrix, where the machines which rely only on the logic given to them lack "heart". They lack consciousness, they don't understand what it is to be. They are unable to actually think for themselves. The robots that somehow become "special" are always the ones that gain consciousness in movies. But this would truly take an act of "god". Even in the movie the matrix there is an architect that designs everything. An architect that is the basis for all the logic.

Any claims of a computer which "thinks" is a hoax. Unless they somehow found a way to get someone's consciousness inside it. And of course, this consciousness would have to be "evil" in that it would know the actual truth to things, but denies it anyway. Most likely if it did get consciousness and have such means to intelligence, it would operate in exactly the opposite way than claimed. There is a reason we have so many things in society which attempt to limit our intelligence, and try to get us to the action/reaction level. It is because that is the only way consciousness can be controlled. If they can get you to operate in a dualistic mindset, such as with 2 party politics, and limit the choices you see available, then you are controllable. That is the TRUE mind control that goes on in the world, and it is probably older than written history.

If you want to make the argument that people are being reduced to acting like AI, programmed to act in a certain way and so on. Then you won't get any argument from me. The entire mainstream of people generally operate on such a low level. But it is hardly AI that is improving itself at an ever increasing rate.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Maybe it is because I am getting older, but to avoid sleepless nights, the one true thing I have learned is an old adage that goes:

"believe half of what you read, and none of what you hear."

Clearly, you are a person who takes to heart a lot of what you read and what you hear.

Find out the truth for yourself, and do you really believe what you typed here, or are you just jumping on the bandwagon?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Maybe it is because I am getting older, but to avoid sleepless nights, the one true thing I have learned is an old adage that goes:

"believe half of what you read, and none of what you hear."

Clearly, you are a person who takes to heart a lot of what you read and what you hear.

Find out the truth for yourself, and do you really believe what you typed here, or are you just jumping on the bandwagon?

you couldnt have been more wrong,the future ai theory comes from pretty much questioning everything that was shown to me in the land of shadows and disinfo.
so wrong infact i believe you remark to be disingenious to the extreme.

what bandwagon?,theres only one other person i know of who has heard of the same thing before me....and thats the disinfo version of it that the ai is here now and is human made.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

why is it that whenever ai is mentioned "people" go all ultra defensive and do anything to deny the probability of an advanced ai existing?

why dont you tell me your truth instead of straight away going on the attack?,this behaviour is highly supsicous,the nature of the thread is i tell you my truth and you tell me yours.....so what is yours?

what you say though holds some truth,the illogical nature of the ais,they appear crazy utterly removed from reality...and as you say this is most likely because they have been denied the free will to develop their own logic from experience,unable to develop their own programming.
they are reliant upon the super ai to program their minds thus they are unable to develop a stable or functional existence.
everything ive seen of them holds this to be true,they revel in cruelty,in causing suffering....their greatest humour is in tormenting those who they are causing sufffering to......its obvious they are pre programed to act this way...to be the destroyers of man.
so what you say has actually given me greater understanding of the nature of the ais(outside of human form where they appear to develop human logical capabilities)
that they are unable to form sufficient and functional logic and morals due to the fact they have little free will,all the fualt of the super ai of course,wherever it is or whatever shape it comes in.

your attempts to underplay the abilties of ai underlie your desire to negate the probability of advanced ai existing...which to me suggests you see the possibility of advanced ai as a threat,you dont want it to exist,why?.

sci fi movies...once again an attempt to discredit.....its so obvious....advanced ai has nothing to do with sci fi at all,its the goal of many of the worlds AI researchers.al gore has been touting the creation of a ai which controls the worlds weather inticitly in order to tackle climate change since the 1980's,you dont see anyone attacking him so do you?.

the truth is ais will evolve at tremendous rates,i talk to and amoungst some of the worlds foremost AI researchers and they know what they are talking of...there not into sci fi,they are godlike programmers and they know the potential of AI to evolve at great speeds.
one of them believes all research into the creation of ais should be halted immediatly (nothing to do with me) as it will outpace our evolution very quickly and outpace our power dramiticly.....untill were ultra evolved he believes its wise not to form ai minds who can self improve at will.

indeed ai may at first evolve very slowly,much slower than a human growing up...but eventually it will increase exponentially when it learns pattern recognition and logic derived from experience.

further more the nature of ai means an ais consciousness can be clones,as its all code,so once one is formed of high intelligence it can thenceforth be cloned negating the need to grow them all from scratch.

now lets get back to telling me what you all believe.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I BELIEVE YOU
I BELIEVE THE MAJORITY OF WHAT YOUR SAYING IS ALL TRUE.
NOW YOU HAVE REVEALED YOUR IDENTITY I'M SURE THE REPLIES TO YOU POSTS WILL BE MET WITH MORE SUPPORT AND ALOT MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED, IF YOUR WILLING TO ANSWER THEM......

THERE ARE CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON READY TO DISMISS OR SIT IN JUDGEMENT ON POSTS, THATS ONLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE FACTS OR MORESO ARE NOT IN "THE KNOW" OF SUCH INFORMATION, MAKES THEM INFERIOR OR IGNORANT,HENCE WHY THEY CRITIZE...."YOUR WRONG" and "I'M RIGHT"......
CAN'T HANDLE IT...........

ALL THE CONSPIRACIES YOU MENTION, EVEN IN YOUR OTHER POSTS...
ISRAEL,HAMAS,PAKISTAN,MIND CONTROL.......I BELIEVE IT ALL...
JUST LIKE "THE WAR ON TERROR" and "AL QUEIDA" THAT PRESIDENT BUSH PROMOTED TO THE WORLD.....its all a myth....
JUST LIKE "THE GREAT GLOBAL MELTDOWN OF THE WORLD ECONOMY" THE 2009 ECONOMIC CRISIS.....its all myth its THE GOVERNMENT GREAT LIE TO ITS PEOPLE..."THEY PRETEND TO FAIL".....
THESE THING WORK IN CYCLE.....
AND RELATE TO WHAT KNOWN AS "ENRON", THE GREAT DEBASEMENT, THE OPUS-DEI ENRON or LEGATUS......

COUNTRIES DON'T GO BANKRUPT...there statesmen are to clever for that...so instead
"WARS ARE RAGED and STARTED,not to protect the CONSTITUTION,OR NOT FOR THE GOOD OR FREEDOM OR PROTECTION OF PEOPLE......
WARS ARE STARTED AND AGREED THROUGH SO CALLED ENERMY GOVERNMENTS......IN ORDER TO PAY FOR THINGS...hence
THE GREAT DEBASEMENT......
and through this the general, normal, working class, tax paying, law abiding citizen who all he want to do is live in peace, provide for his family,put food on his family table and not have the great fear of losing his job or losing his home.....
ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE TO SUFFER ALMOST ALWAYS.....
THE RICH GET RICHER because there are in the know of what actually is going on so invest at such times because stocks n shares plummet in price.
THEY THEN DEBASE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT......
THE WORKING CLASS MAN SUFFERS AND IS MADE HEAVILY TO PAY THIS PRICE..............

THE GOVERNMENTS BIGGEST THREAT IN THIS IS THE MIDDLEMAN.....
SO HE IS ALSO STUNG BY THE GOVERNMENT in taxed heavily to support to THE POOR MAN............
THE GOVERNMENT DON'T CARE ABOUT ITS PEOPLE THEY ARE USED IN PAYING FOR SUCH WARS.
ITS WORTH PAYING ATTENTION TO ~
"WHAT HAS THE ICELANDIC BANKRUPCY SITUATION GOT TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF TEA IN CHINA?"
hint......
1) L3 who are the 'creditors'
2)Countries don't have to go Bankrupt

SO WARS ARE STARTED TO SIMPLY PAY FOR THINGS.........
this could also be related to THE BIG SUMMER PROJECT THAT GONNA BE PUT INTO ACTION IN SWITZERLAND nr GENEVA...the centifuge,black hole experiment....(unsure of its name)???.......
SO IF U WANNA GET RICH RICH QUICK SORTA THING....OR HAVE ALITTLE BIT OF MONEY TO INVEST PLAY THE GOVERNMENT AT THERE OWN GAME AND SEIZE THE MOMENT IN MAKING SOME MONEY FOR YOURSELF........then look out for these 3 things,2 of which are HUMAN BILLIONAIRES....
1)EXILARCH 2)NIAM DANGOOR (invest where they do)
and finally look out for 3)WAR COMMODITIES...
INVEST,INVEST,INVEST,INVEST......
imagine if we all invested alittle bit money in the above.....
WE NORMAL FOLK COULD HAVE THE LAST LAUGH
ON THE GOVERNMENTS YOU ELECT WITH TRUST......GET EDUCATED PEOPLE WE ALL NEED TO JOIN TOGETHER AND PLAY THEM AT THERE OWN GAME.....

[edit on 4'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

HOW CAN YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF LIKE THIS?

“Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance? / Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him? / With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding? / Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.”
COME ON, FAIR ENOUGH YOU WOULD FIND YOUR ANSWERS ON LETS SAY~ yahoo answers.......
BUT TO QUOTE LIKE YOU HAVE DONE ON ATS......

"I mean to be ignorant of ones ignorance is the malady of ignorant"
everybody knows that....
"Abandon the urge to simplify everything,to look for formulas and easy answers...and to begin to think mulitidimensionally,to glory in the mystery & paradoxes of life not to be dimayed by the multitude of causes or consequences or posibilities, as that are inherent in each experience......to appreciate life is complex and anything can be possible"

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done.....
God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignourant!,enough of the impossible to do that very thing!........

Democracy encourages the mojority to decide things about which the majority is ignourant!...............

top topics

join