It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Was an Inside Job Perpetrated by Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We all know 9/11 was an inside job, it was he culmination of bogus terrorist attacks in the US. A ratching up of the terror and fear syndrome to condition the American public for war, the WOT and to fear Muslims. But one must ask who had the most to gain from such actions, well its simple, the Israelis and the money men thats who.

The Israelis know that the US, its Government and the people are the only ones likely and stupid enough to fight for their cause. But to fight for that cause an event had to happen that would tear the American public away from its fur linned rut. An event so big and so horrific that it would hoodwink the people into supporting war against Israels enemies. And lets be quite clear, Arabs, Muslims, Syrians, Palestinians, Iraqis, Iranians and Afganies are Israeli enemies, they are not enemies of the US or its people.

So the Israelis knowing that the only country that would support them was America they knew they would have to do something drastic to get it to attack Israels enemies. With the help of Mossad that well known muderous organisation that kills on command were instructed to plan and support the 9/11 attacks, but not just that attack, the previous WTC attack and Oklahoma as well.

This was all part of the conditioning of the American people, kill them spread fear and terror and then point the finger of blame at others. Mossad are well known for this, they are experts at it. And just as with 9/11 and blaming the Iraqis for that event they have now got Iran in their sights.

You are told Iran is a threat to America, how so, for what reason. Any average military expert would tell you that Iran has not and will never have the capabilites to attack America so why is everyone believing what the lying Israelis are saying. No what it translates to is that we are at risk of attack and we want you America to fight our wars for us.

If we cannot pursuade you to do it by peaceful means then we will attack you, make it seem like Iran done it and then you will attack them. It is so obvious that I cannot understand why people can see this. The Mossad motto is " by way of deception thou shall make war" well if that does not spell it out I don't know what will.

So America and Americans if you want to know who was behind 9/11 now you know. The problem is what are you going to do about it and are you going to alow yourselfs to be suckered again when a reason to attack Iran is needed. How many Americans and others will have to die in that sacrifice for Israel, far more than 9/11 I should think. And have you noticed, the Israelis care about how many of them die but they don't care about how many die for their cause, country and safety.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I agree with your stance. The most important detail related to 9/11 is the owner of the New York City World Trade Centers. I constantly point out the need to investigate Silverstein's Cashing In on the Centers but this topic leads to me being called anti-Semetic instead of an average U.S. citizen that wants my country back from the elite establishment. Still I refuse to let this go.

There is no denying what Silverstein said "they were sure that they weren't going to be able to contain the fire, I said well we've had such a terrible loss of life, you know the smartest thing to do is pull it.. uh...they made that decision to pull, then we watched the building collapse"

Is it wrong for me to replace IT with building or is it right for me to replace IT with FIREFIGHTERs

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
agreed...

this fox news report (yes, I know, it's fox) is saying the same thing:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Aub, I posed that question in another thread. How many business men do you know who bu a group of buildings for not alot of money that then get detroyed in a terrorist attck a few months later and he maved billions out of it. If it were any other person you would have the insurance companies and the Police investigating you.

Silverstein knew what was going to happen, thats why he bought the property and if he knew that means others did as well. As I said who had most to gain in that event, Israel and Jewish bankers/investors so its as simple as the nose on your face.

I feel sorry for the American people, sorry that their Government has been bought off and allowed parasites to sacrifice the lives of thosuands for their own personal gain. And its not over yet, ther is more to come.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Amazing don, I've never viewed these feeds but the word is out. The Isreali government is targeting our American power structure, so it's about time we defend ourselves. I'm not anti-Semetic but I have to call a spade a spade.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

This is why I keep on hammering the argument. What sane person believes his story? The man's own words tell you he is a liar. but Throughout the Internet there are people who defend this man's story aggressively with no shame. We have been invaded and I think its high time we act like it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm sure most people have heard about the five "dancing Israelis" who were arrested on 9/11 and who later said on Israeli TV that they were sent to "document the event":

The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know... They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

They were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. (6)

"It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park." (7)

One anonymous phone call to the authorities actually led them to close down all of New York's bridges and tunnels. The mystery caller told the 9-1-1 dispatcher that a group of Palestinians were mixing a bomb inside of a white van headed for the Holland Tunnel. Here's the transcript from NBC News:

Dispatcher: Jersey City police.
Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinians and going around a building.
Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel, I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has those sheikh uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an Arab. (8)

(*Writer's note: Why would this mystery caller specifically say that these "Arabs" were Palestinians? How would he know that? Palestinians usually dress in western style clothes, not "sheikh uniforms.")

Based on that phone call, police then issued a "Be-on-the-Lookout" alert for a white mini-van heading for the city's bridges and tunnels from New Jersey.

White, 2000 Chevrolet van with 'Urban Moving Systems' sign on back seen at Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ, at the time of first impact of jetliner into World Trade Center Three individuals with van were seen celebrating after initial impact and subsequent explosion. FBI Newark Field Office requests that, if the van is located, hold for prints and detain individuals. (9)

When a van fitting that exact description was stopped just before crossing into New York, the suspicious "middle-easterners" were apprehended. Imagine the surprise of the police officers when these terror suspects turned out to be Israelis!

According to ABC's 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering Israelis was stopped by the police, the driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers:

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem." (10)

Why did he feel Palestinians were a problem for the NYPD?

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives. (11)

The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture. (12)

The Jerusalem Post later reported that a white van with a bomb was stopped as it approached the George Washington Bridge, but the ethnicity of the suspects was not revealed. Here's what the Jerusalem Post reported on September 12, 2001:

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported. (13)

"...two suspects are in FBI custody after a truckload of explosives was discovered around the George Washington Bridge ... The FBI ... says enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge."

It was reported the van contained tons of explosives. (14).

...The Jewish weekly The Forward reported that the FBI finally concluded that at least two of the detained Israelis were agents working for the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, and that Urban Moving Systems, the ostensible employer of the five Israelis, was a front operation. This was confirmed by two former CIA officers, and they noted that movers' vans are a common intelligence cover. (23). The Israelis were held in custody for 71 days before being quietly released. (24)

"There was no question but that [the order to close down the investigation] came from the White House. It was immediately assumed at CIA headquarters that this basically was going to be a cover-up so that the Israelis would not be implicated in any way in 9/11." (25)

Several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home. Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the vids, its no suprise to me what ssoever as this is the nature of the Israelis. To use and abuse anyone to push its own agendas. That includes the formation or a greater Isreal, taking out Iran and Syria and the continuing of bleeding the American taxpayer. People of the Jewish faith throughout their history have used such tactics.

What I cannot understand is why are the American public such supporters of them and Israel. The big question is if the people of the US found out that Israel was behind 9/11 and other events just what would they do about it, what would be the reaction. Many people do think they are behind it all but what if it became breaking news what would happen then.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Golen, yes and what came out of that, a bif fat nothing. Which indicates again that there were those in the CIA and the Government who knew what was happening before and after. I'm not American but how does it feel to know that your fellow Americans allwed thousands of your citizens to die and all for money and power.

And what else have they got linned up. Yhety have been pusing the Iran issu for some time now. And I fear that if the US wont go willingly into battle with Iran we can expect another false flag attack and how many will die then. Will there be any dancing Israelis then.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If anyone wants to further their investigation into this possibility,
go here to 911Missinglinks.
www.911missinglinks.com...

It has a movie right on the homepage(Yes,its free to watch),and it dives into the links and possibility that Israel was responsible/or at the very least had a hand in 9/11.

The movie is called Missing Links.

I found it to be interesting and definatly thought provoking.

If you get a chance,swing by and give it a watch.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You may be interested in the information contained within this thread:

Was Israel Behind 911? - www.abovetopsecret.com...

which contains links such as these:

The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11 - whatreallyhappened.com...

killtown.blogspot.com...

Israeli Spying and 9/11, Israel and 9/11: The disappearing story that's too hot to handle - www.brasschecktv.com...

Israelis inadvertently admit complicity in 9/11 attacks - www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

Larry Silverstein (owner of the WTC complex - an Israeli), WTC 7, and the 9/11 Demolition - whatreallyhappened.com...

And the added information given by those who posted will also add a great deal to this discussion (for those interested in this angle to 911)

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, it's a bit weird since these Israelis were in New York at the time to "document the event".

[edit on 27/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Take this into consideration to. These points I have gathered are not an attack on All Catholics. It is the Bankers of the Vatican I'm aiming for here. Knights Templar or whatever they call themselves these days. In the movie Empire of the City or something. They named the City of London, Columbia District, and Vatican city as the 3 power centers of this banking financial empire.

1) During Obama's inauguration, there was a lot of God talk. They said that Jesus is God. Alot of prayers for Jesus in a country that claims to be for Religion Freedom.
www.youtube.com...
Rick Warren's Inaugural Prayer Saying Jesus is God

2) The video game Assassins Creed is about "Knights Templar" fighting the "Muslims".
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Creed

3) Bush: God told me to invade Iraq - Americas, World - The Independent
www.guardian.co.uk...

4) Pope calls for a new world order | World news | The Guardian
www.guardian.co.uk...

5) George Bush Senior calls for a New World Order
www.youtube.com...

6) Bill Clinton calls for a New World Order
www.youtube.com...

7) Obama calls for a New World Order
www.youtube.com...

8) Bush Calls Pope Visit 'Unbelievable' and calls Pope 'The Holy Father'
www.youtube.com...

9) President Bush sees the Pope as "God"
www.youtube.com...

10) Pope Benedict XVI Visits Washington, New York, USA America
www.youtube.com...

11) Hitler's Pope (by John Cornwell) Pt.1 - Catholic Church involvement in Holocaust - World War 2
www.youtube.com...

12) bush prescott nazi connection - The Bush Family Funded the Nazis Because the Bush Family Works for the Pope
www.youtube.com...

13) Ed Brown arrested for not paying taxes in America. Income tax is Unconstitutional. He says its the Jesuits
Ed Brown - It's the Jesuits (Full Clip)
www.youtube.com...

14) Tons of Information about Jesuits, Vatican, New World Order, and 911 attacks
www.spirituallysmart.com...

15) Another website about Jesuits
www.vaticanassassins.org...

16) American Money says "NORDOS ORDOS SECLURUM" which means "NEW WORLD ORDER" in latin.

17) The Patriot Act was written by a Jesuit
USA PATRIOT Act but he in fact co-authored it with Viet E. Dinh of Jesuit Georgetown Law. I am certain that Dinh consulted with the Jesuit community there as it was being written up because the Order had similar laws passed throughout the world which it considers to be their provinces and assistancies.
en.wikipedia.org...
Georgetown University is a Jesuit private university located in Georgetown, Washington, D.C.

18) The Vatican is Ultimately Responsible 1/5
www.youtube.com...

19) Skull and Bones is in Yale. Knights of Columbus Headquarters is 3 blocks from Yale University.
Knights of Columbus Headquarters
1 Columbus Plaza
New Haven, CT 06510
(203) 752-4000

Yale University
157 Church St, New Haven, CT? - (203) 432-5436?
New Haven, Connecticut

You see "Church St." Yale University
Saint Thomas More, The Catholic Chapel and Center at Yale University

20) Bush is Catholic

End Note:
So we see that the Pope wants a New World Order. And It turns out that American Presidents are pushing this Agenda of a New World Order. The Patriot Act was written by a Jesuit. Alot of Jesus talk during Obamas Inauguration, and that is not a coincidence because this country is running a Holy War at the Popes request against Islam.

Hitler and the Pope killed the Jews. The Bush Family helped the Pope by Funding the Nazis. The Banks that funded the Nazis, and almost every Bank in the World is run by the "Knights Templar" who work for the Vatican.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I just want to add something. I've notice that the Truth Movement has been putting out hints towards Israel. Or flat out blaming Israel. Remember that Israel was a product of World War 2, where the catholic church and holy see was allied with Hitler. So the government of Israel is some how connected to the Roman Financial Empire. Or whoever financed world war 2 which Included Prescott Bush.

So don't fall for the Israel its the Jews Bull.

If you remember. On CNN they broadcasted "iamthewitness.com" and said that there was alot of antisemitism blaming jews for the 911 attacks.

Why would mainstream news, broadcasting to millions worldside, incriminate themselves by putting a website that targets them on television? This would give u a red light that its not the Jews and its not Israel. The Israeli Mossad was used for the 911 attacks to put the blame on Jews and use the Anti Semitism shield.

So blaming Jews does 2 things.

#1 It allows them to call truthers Anti Semites.

#2 It shifts the blame from Banking Elitests onto a Race of people.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Be careful that you don't throw everyone into 1 category when you use words like "Israel" or "Jewish."

Granted, there are some stubborn facts that won't go away, but we must all be careful to state our claims on data and facts rather than something that could be labeled prejudice, or people won't listen and you'll get a label of your own.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanemperor84
3) Bush: God told me to invade Iraq - Americas, World - The Independent
www.guardian.co.uk...

9) President Bush sees the Pope as "God"
www.youtube.com...

Well, well, well.

So who was it that "told" Bush to kill all those muslims?

I wonder if "God" "told" somebody to do the attacks on 9/11?

Wouldn't be "his chosen people", by any chance?

The word "God" when used by the elite suddenly has an entirely different meaning to me now...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If Silverstein was involved in 9/11, then Israel was involved as well. Silverstein is wired to Israel and so are a lot of the insiders of the Bush administration. I think Israel was both pushing and pulling for 9/11 to happen, but . . .

Israel can't coordinate a radar blip shell game especially to keep NORAD going "Wha . . . . . ?" all morning long. That can only be done from the Pentagram, er, Pentagon.

It was a joint American/Israeli operation.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by romanemperor84

Add to your vatican research the group known as "Legatus".

Do a little searching on them, and hold on to your seat.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanemperor84
I just want to add something. I've notice that the Truth Movement has been putting out hints towards Israel. Or flat out blaming Israel. Remember that Israel was a product of World War 2, where the catholic church and holy see was allied with Hitler. So the government of Israel is some how connected to the Roman Financial Empire. Or whoever financed world war 2 which Included Prescott Bush.

So don't fall for the Israel its the Jews Bull.

If you remember. On CNN they broadcasted "iamthewitness.com" and said that there was alot of antisemitism blaming jews for the 911 attacks.

Why would mainstream news, broadcasting to millions worldside, incriminate themselves by putting a website that targets them on television? This would give u a red light that its not the Jews and its not Israel. The Israeli Mossad was used for the 911 attacks to put the blame on Jews and use the Anti Semitism shield.

So blaming Jews does 2 things.

#1 It allows them to call truthers Anti Semites.

#2 It shifts the blame from Banking Elitests onto a Race of people.

Well first and foremost there are more than one type of Israeli,
and more than one type of jewish person as well.

I think the ppl that "could" be involved are what they call
radicals, and what some call Zionists.

I think there are varying levels of Zionists, some would stop at
nothing to reach their goal, some have limits to what they would do.

"If" some were involved with 9-11 I'd have to question their sanity.

If this is the case then all the jewsih and israeli lobbyists would have
to be banished from the US for all time, and all the ppl in the halls
of power with strong ties would have to be removed peacefully.

Any and all would either be subject to banishment, or imprisonment.

If it did not go down like this then I fear what the alternative
outcome might be something like what the ohio militia has been
talking about.

That is one of many reasons I have been making my bug out preps.

I neither support or advocate anything but a peaceful approach as
I do not want to be shuffled off to rendition camp for water sports.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Good job, that means we don't need to question about the acts by the U.S. govt. dealing with Saudi citizens in the U.S. when the rest of America was being shut down. The Saudis were innocent and those who question about what the Saudis were doing are anti-Muslims.

<<   2 >>

join