It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thrilled to have a New Mr. President - To get the U.S. Back on Moral Ground

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am sure the majority of people out there are so relieved to have survived the most immoral Presidency and adminstration in our U.S. history.

It really is amazing at what President Obama is doing - in just 2 days time since becoming President!

He is going to get us back on track and back to a moral high ground - of which we have had absolutely NONE for the last 8 years!

It is so refreshing and now no matter what we are all facing together, we now Finally have a President that will and wants to do the BEST for us and America.

I feel so much lightened by the fact that Obama is going to try and undo all the harm that "that other person in office before him" did.

I will look forward to again traveling out of country and VERY PROUDLY saying YES....I am an American!!

How wonderful that will be ..... to once again be a "Proud American" - instead of an "Ashamed American".

I had almost had a shirt made, when I traveled abroad the last 8 years to wear and say:
"I hate him also, and Never voted for him".

Now I would have a shirt say: "YES WE DID/CAN/WILL - I Voted for Obama".

Isn't it also wonderful that we will be once again looked upon from others in the world as a "moral" country?

Thank you Mr President Obama.... Thank you for offering and giving your wonderful and "moral" service to all of us in America that so DESPERATELY Needed It!

Thank you Mr. President Obama..... Thank you for already committing and enacting executive orders - to bring some morality back to the White House and Government.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yes, the merciful lord Obama has magically transformed America into a wonderful place again!

Oh how the world loves us now!

Praise be to Obama! Keeper of all that is moral and holy!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I will look forward to again traveling out of country and VERY PROUDLY saying YES....I am an American!!

How wonderful that will be ..... to once again be a "Proud American" - instead of an "Ashamed American".

I've never been "ashamed" to be an American. I refuse to let a president define my life and set my moral ground. If people had no morals before they certainly wont have them now just because we have a new leader.

The guy has been in office for 2 days, at least give him a week before people start praying to him.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

No one is praying "to him" people are praying "for him". Funny - how people want to twist things all the time. Just because we are going to get morality back in the White House along with our consitution - those against it... have to twist words and make things up.

OH, well ... that is all of your problems...... mine...... and the rest of the worlds...... got to see his back side... while singing.. Na Na Goodbye!!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I
Quite alot with this thread.

Do me a favor and read my sig please.

Obama MANIA!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
mine...... and the rest of the worlds...... got to see his back side... while singing.. Na Na Goodbye!!

Yeah that's something to be proud of.

It's good to see all that "change" working. It really seemed like Obama had brought us all together then.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I'll have some of what you are drinking. Pass it this way, please...

Thanks, needed that.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
No, you need some of what the Obama-heads are drinking.

Apparently it really takes the edge off.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I agree! It would be nice if someone (whomever was inclined to do so) would keep chronological track of the steps he's taking toward "change" if you know what I mean. So when someone whines, "No Change"! we can give them a list of the change that Obama is initiating starting the day before the Inauguration, by asking for a day of service.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not all change is good change.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Yes, the merciful lord Obama has magically transformed America into a wonderful place again!

Oh how the world loves us now!

Praise be to Obama! Keeper of all that is moral and holy!

You have a lot of audacity to point that out.

It appears that BDS is still alive and well based upon the OP's remarks.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
bush and obama are both controlled by the same people ,who are corporate fascists , if it was Ron Paul and Ralph Nader elected , then USA could be called democracy, but it is two-party corporate dictatorship
which calls itself a democracy

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Obama Mania is a fad. Sooner or later it will end. Presidential scandals will happen, the media will turn against him, and the world will view us the same no matter how much he tries to please them. Just a matter of time before reality sinks in just as it did for every other President we have had.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I just about spit up my lunch when I read through this thread.

I am truly at a loss for words. I can't possibly see how the words moral and Obama can be used together. I won't even bother to mention the names of those people, who have taken the moral low road, Obama has associated with over the years. Obama backed the bus right over all them during the campaign. Now his Treasury Secretary, who tried to deduct a sleep away camp on his taxes, is about to get the final nod. BTW you can deduct day care not expensive sleep away camps.

Someone has definitely ingested a double dose of Kool Aid

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I guess it becomes a question of where your own moral compass points.

I see many places where my personal morals and Obama's stated moral are in opposition.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty

I see many places where my personal morals and Obama's stated moral are in opposition.

So true, in my book abortion is an abomination.

But it tops Obama's list.

And that's all I am going to say on this subject.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
bush and obama are both controlled by the same people ,who are corporate fascists , if it was Ron Paul and Ralph Nader elected , then USA could be called democracy, but it is two-party corporate dictatorship
which calls itself a democracy

So is it your opinion that the will of the majority of the voters doesn't constitute democracy, but if candidates who received single digit percentages had been elected, that would?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I'm all for giving the guy a chance and wont criticize anything he does until he deserves it but this blind faith in the man is mind boggling.
The Obama supporters are building him up so high already that it scares me. I already heard someone refer to him as the greatest president ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by redhatty

So true, in my book abortion is an abomination.

But it tops Obama's list.

And that's all I am going to say on this subject.

I just wanted to add,

I guess if you kill them in the womb, you wont have to go to war with them later,

Just say'in

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

In the 41-second ad, sponsored by catholicvote.org, a camera slowly zooms in on a fetus in a womb as these words appear on the screen: "This child's future is a broken home. He will be abandoned by his father. His single mother will struggle to raise him. Despite the hardships he will endure this child will become the 1st African-American President." The ad ends with a photograph of President Obama and this message: "Life: Imagine the Potential."

newsweek.washingtonpost.com...

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."

--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

What is wrong with him why can he not see this?

Edited to add, although I am not a supporter of obama this just broke my heart.

sigh

[edit on 013131p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join