It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who believes they are a werewolf

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
personaly i do because there are times when i dont remeber the night before, silver makes me cold , and i preffer rare meat over anything else. my dad is part indian and my gandfather on my dad's side is indian. as for the changing thing i believe its like sleep walking thats why i have never seen my self change. there are points in time when i want to kill every thing in my path and well i have tendencies to follow my friends. some of them even tell me i have dog-like features.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Now for a bit of levity. I think I may be a Werewolve Of London! Lol!! The late Great Warren Zevon!!!! We miss ya! ca.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightshade93

Well, last time I checked, Silver has no effect on neither Werewolves nor Vampires, unless the individual happens to be allergic to it, unless we are talking about the movie-versions of them.

Personally, I think you seem to be more of a Therian then an actuall Shapeshifter(If that was what you suggested).

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Missing time doesn't have to be weed smoking and a snide comment.

This is a second line.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Almost all metals should make you cold, unless you heat it. There really is no backstory or myth that makes full sense as to why silver would ward or harm werewolves, from what i have read. I believe that during the dark ages, the sword was made of iron, since the sword was a weapon used to defend oneself, iron was considered sacred. Modern day artists probably misoncepted steel, which was new technology carbonized iron as a white shining metal, silver. They probably didnt know better. But that's probably why almost every mythical manslayer has a weakness to a metal.

But back to the main subject, maybe you're not a lycanthrope but it sounds like you may have a medical problem that is a precurser to narcolepsy.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, Im very hairy and I sniff butts every chance I get...even been known to hump a leg or two when the moon is full.

Wait...no...thats an Italian!!

Sorry

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
look the only reason i believe is becuase i write books and it helps to think things are actually true to make up new things in my mind i only ask to see what others believe.so please dont critisize me for my questions. the more ideas i get the better the book will be.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
the question i should have asked was who knows things about werewolves

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Werewolves are not and never have been real. Nobody can shape shift in to a half man half wolf person. What probably happened is someone way back when saw a really big wolf and made up a story about it and then it grew out of proportion. Isn't this site supposed to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
ill say it again the only reason i believe is becuase i write books and it helps to think things are actually true to make up new things in my mind i only ask to see what others believe.so please dont critisize me for my questions. the more ideas i get the better the book will be.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well, if you want to learn about Werewolves, then a good old classic in this topic is to read upp on -among others- "The Beast of Bray Road", plus reseaching the topic of "Modern werewolf-sightings".

Actually, Werewolf-sightings is not that unheard of in this day, and there are a good amount of witnessreports to sink in to, if you want to investigate the topic.

However, if you want to research the topic of people with a wolfs SOUL(No shapeshifters), then research "Therians".

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

look just because you have nothing nice to say it doesnt mean you need go and tell people they are ignorant i like to write so if i have to believe in something just to be able to write something interesting then im going to do it

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

i dont want to hear some boring things on them i want to know what others believe its more creative and i like it when others express their oppinions but i dont like to be called stupid or ignorant its by choice that i dont just look them up but thank you for your oppinion

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

But why do should you let people walk around thinking that make believe entities are real. Isn't better to inform them of there error and help them to becoming less ignorant on a matter. I would hope that we wall want to perpetuate the motto of this board. There is no empirical evidence to prove that thee are werewolves. If you can show me one person, live, in front of me, turn into a werewolf, bite another person and turn them into a werewolf, then give me a DNA sample of the person while normal and in beast form to see a true transformation. If you could provide all that, then maybe I could believe in it. Until then we shouldn't even entertain the subject.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316

But why do should you let people walk around thinking that make believe entities are real. Isn't better to inform them of there error and help them to becoming less ignorant on a matter. I would hope that we wall want to perpetuate the motto of this board. There is no empirical evidence to prove that thee are werewolves. If you can show me one person, live, in front of me, turn into a werewolf, bite another person and turn them into a werewolf, then give me a DNA sample of the person while normal and in beast form to see a true transformation. If you could provide all that, then maybe I could believe in it. Until then we shouldn't even entertain the subject.

you dont have empirical evidence on god do you, so why do i need to show you proof that werewolves exist or not. no i dont have evidence that prooves it i just want to hear people opinions is THAT ok with you or do i need to ask you if what i say irelavent to this board. and if they want to believe they can so back off im tired of hearing you complain

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
if you want to put your opinions in about believing in the supernatural then go to joseph conrad once said "...belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary, men are capable of every wickedness."

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yet in this thread, you say that you know they are not real. Make up your mind. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

Yet in this thread, you say that you know they are not real. Make up your mind. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

i only believe they are real because it helps me write like i said i like opinions, but yes i knwo they arnt real

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Why do you believe that you are a werewolf then? Makes no sense to me.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join