It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure – The Harsh Reality

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
interesting read... thanks for the link i will investigate further when i have more time.

just to play devils advocate for a minute....
what if the ufo disclosure came back as "we have never been contacted by aliens and we have nothing to show that aliens have ever been here".
i know for some that this would not be acceptable but if it was the factual truth then what ? where would you go from here ? what about those that had claimed alien visitation ? what if we never make contact with an intelligent alien civilization ?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Optyk Phyba, you and I posted at the same time. (See mine immediately previous to yours) You are chiming in -more- with where I'm coming from.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have a different take on this. I think the majority of the people will not freak out, I think they will accept it as something they knew would eventualy happen sooner or later. I believe we all intuitively know that there is other life in the universe. If you can believe our history, when we discovered new lands with strange people with a strange language we did not freak out. No one thought it was the end of the world and religions did not collapse. People then excepted that fact that there are other civilizations on our world that need to be discovered and looked forward to it. The universe is too big to comprehend with a passing thought. We know other life exsists in the universe and I for one would like to meet another life form from outside our solar system. To me it would be like meeting someone from another country on this earth that I have not yet met. Our world will be expanding into the universe sooner than you think, it is something you will have to except sooner than later.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hey
simonecharisse
optyk phyba

Take a look at this link I think you'll be surprised
Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread This may open your eyes a bit thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Roswell was 'Project Mogul', NOT an "alien crashed spaceship".

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
Roswell was 'Project Mogul', NOT an "alien crashed spaceship".

Fair enough
Let me ask you this, Which version of the Governments truth are you believing?

They have released now 3 or 4 versions of the events that took place that night and also that link covers other crashes way before and some after Roswell.

So saying Roswell was project mogul ok fine go with that I won’t try to open your eyes I mean disagree with your opinion.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My eyes got open'd when I returned to looking through the Bible, after rejecting, ignoring, and ridiculing such, after many years.
But---to each his own. You are on a separate path then mine, and will 'go' where you want and need to, as is the case with us all.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

Fair enough
I'll leave you with this little side note.

In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

yep i read that thread and i must say that i felt completly insulted and offended by it. humans arent the imbasilic fools it implies. none of what was posted there was outside of human intelligence. humans conceived of and invented those technologies, we didnt require an alien civilization to do it for us. if you took that thread seriously then you would have to wonder how we ever climbed down from the trees in the first place if we are so unimaginative and uncreative. everything we currently have is because a human thought of it and then made it. there is no proof of anything else doing it for us just misguided and false assumtions.

i have seen this first hand with my uncle who is a scientist and often wondered and asked 'how the hell did you work that out', too which he normally replies 'because i can dream'.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by optyk phyba]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by optyk phyba

yep i read that thread and i must say that i felt completly insulted and offended by it. humans arent the imbasilic fools it implies.

Well I guess you really didnt read it after all.
Oh well so much for Denying Ignorance as we say here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
That is really interesting. I'm sure disclosure will really freak out the following communities:

Really religious people
Scientists and doctors concerned with disease
Evolutionists
Creationists
Little kids
The elderly
People who think the government has told them everything
Animals and plants who may not react well with new compounds or virus-type things
People in the field of research
People in the field of education
and Partridges in Pear Trees everywhere.

What about the media...LOL

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

not only did i read it, i understood it.

i believe aliens exist, because life will succeed.

if you have factually conclusive evidence that they are here then i ask you to provide it please.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

I think the negative conditioning is both personal imagination and from there, who would want to see a movie with a happy ending? sure, there are the few, and colse encounters was a great flick, as was "I come in peace." unfortunately we are bent on blowing # up, and guns. So, naturally if there is something new to hate, why not just hate it now right? I think the day of disclosure will be hilarious. Skin heads, and kkk, along with nation of islam, and the other minority hate groups will stop hating each other and focus on the outsiders. All the religious whack jobs will start preaching how the aliens are centred around the anti christ and that they are deamons from hell and what not. The only ones paying attention will be the ones even WE call nuts. the parascientists.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It dont matter what happend.. this is clear here

god made us or he didnt..

the facts on the ground ie science and math show us life is out there.

That gives rise to the possiblity they are infact here! Now i dont know how long for i dont know that !!

but logical science and math tells us this "thats how we get to mars and the moon".. still lots of questions,

you can still belive in god like me and still think aliens are real.. here or not.. they can be proven "in my relatiy" being a carbon based lifeform IT CAN HAPPEN..

Now the other flip side is NOt knowing thats the question here.. is it that we have not knowing for so long as humans wwe would totaly get pissed off.. well hell yeah!! if my dad was my mom after 20/2000 i would be pretty pissed and confused..

thats what the guys face and we do as humans.. can we infact move to that next level...

and as i look out my window.. I cant see it happening.. we are just to dumb and petty

mememememem = our life right now

sad but hey who cares long as IM happy....

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The reason there hasn't been disclosure before now is that it will only take humans a short while to discover who the Aliens really are.

We will figure out that the aren't really aliens, just advanced beings quarantined here with us on this toxic dump of a planet.

When we figure out who they really are and what they have been doing to us, we will understand how to circumvent them and the jig will be up.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If Disclosure was to happen it would be used to form a One World Government.

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

Promulgated in the context it was used in Kissinger's quote indicates that a invasion event can be Falsely created to take the serfs rights away from them.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by optyk phyba

ahhh my dear fellow one thing you miss in your statement is this:

We have failed to find the link of us coming from our close cusin the monkey and further more..

We still dont know how the hell we got here.. based on our reality "god" and "science" are in conflict always why?

being alive is one part of the problem.. and being stupid is the other

or why would we be asking the question we are? Becouse science can prove life but it can not prove who made us..

very 2 different philisophicaly questions - dont confuse the two

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I hope for disclosure, sadly i think if they ever do it will not be in the near future.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Interesting but doubtable.

I don't believe that aliens are here to harm us outside of the Zeta Reticulans(greys) which we supposedly signed a treaty with to waive their abductions.

I think humans are the real aliens. Think of a peaceful race looking at us.

Bottom line, research the Tibetan alien prophecy inbetween 2010-2012 they are suppose to present themselves in a way that will not scare us, and in a way to better mankind.

If that's whats going to happen, like the resource said, Christians and some other religions will claim they are the work of Satan that is because they are not of a human embodiement... More power to their idiocy.

Honestly, I don't care if they come here and wipe out every last one of us it'd be better for the health of the universe, isn't it time we stopped thinking about ourselves? That won't happen however, because if it we're to it would of happened 60 somewhat years ago (nuclear bombs can see from quite a distance.)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I think that is part of the prob rev we dont look at ourselfs enough.. we question EVERYTHING...

Why not say ok ~ it gods a jerk and he aint coming back.. or say there aint no god now lets get of this rock befor we are all dooooomed!!!

I dont understand humans, no wonder aliens are abit confused on how to aproach us lol

this thing "our life" has been going on for say 2k years at the best right??

I lie that big?? OMG.. that would totaly freak men/man/women out..

then you think of allllll the pointless crap in your life "going to find a job" oh i need a job for wat?? this alien can fly his lil ship from zeta x and come visit us and you are telling me to get a job? ARE YOU KIDDIGN ME?? i want a ride in his space ship!!

hehe you get the point!

its better off hidden... i just hope one day the jerks runing this scam better humanity and not anal probe us all out of exsistance

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join