It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Special Kind of Flowery Wave

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Awesome thread. There are certain food additives that increase the bodies conductivity and susceptibility to these sorts of shennanigans. I believe silicon dioxide is one of them. Chemtrails can't help either.

Another way to increase resistance is to simply enhance your own immune system through eating well. Simple, but powerful. Check out the raw food gurus in my signature.

It doesn't matter if a million people haven't flagged this. The best threads on ATS are the long form debates with a few people. I will be sticking around here.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Awesome thread. There are certain food additives that increase the bodies conductivity and susceptibility to these sorts of shennanigans. I believe silicon dioxide is one of them. Chemtrails can't help either.

Another way to increase resistance is to simply enhance your own immune system through eating well. Simple, but powerful. Check out the raw food gurus in my signature.

It doesn't matter if a million people haven't flagged this. The best threads on ATS are the long form debates with a few people. I will be sticking around here.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by HiAliens]

you are correct our food supply is important.
food additives will usually contain sodium in various complexities,sodium is highly conductive....the 9nth most conductive element!
environmentalchemistry.com...
the majority of E number additives will contain sodium in some form.

calcium is also highly conductive the 6th most conductive element so stay away from it!

take a look at the E numbers list you will see the abundance of conductive elements and compounds.
www.ukfoodguide.net...

fresh foods are vital in defending ones body against the tehcnological threats against it.
hildergard staninger the worlds leading morgellons nanobot researcher(public one that is) has a therapt list in fighting the nanotech,fresh foods low in alkilinty are a priority.even the vegetables you buy from private sources cannot be trusted as they contain the nanotech fibres
www.dldewey.com...

thats right our food supply is now tainted with nanotech fibres and sillicone.

the fibres are nanochain particles whos purpose is to create an intense electrical charge.these fibres often grow as what appears to be normal human hairs,but nay they form electrictricity producing systems to increase conductivty and a power supply for epidermical nanobots whom cannot reach the glucose which acts as a energy source via glycosis for the nanobots.

watch this interview if you are unaware of morgellons nanotechconspiracyrealitytv.com...

and read some of her conclusive research here as the nanobots sadly are another aspect of thier mind control,no implantations needed just nanotech!
www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

You certainly know more than me 'bout this subject, but as far as nutrition goes, alkalinity and acidity are not the real question. From what I've studied, it's about AlkalizING and acidifyING foods. For example, lemons and limes will alkalize your body despite being acid.
Check out: David Wolfe, Shazzie. Arnold Ehret, V.E. Irons.
I have experienced profound changes in my health since alkalizing and cutting out sugars. Profound. This electromagnetic warfare is very nasty, but our bodies CAN deal with a lot of it if we treat them right.
I'm not trying to derail the discussion. Food control is a massive part of mind control, and returning to health means you regain control of your soul too.

I'm gonna start another thread on the subject... EDIT: Here she is: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 21-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
clifford carnicom has done a bit of research into rogue ELF frequencies aswell,here is some data.

A concerned citizen in the state of Utah has extended the effort to construct an Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) receiver circuit similar to that which has been developed and presented on this site. Data has been collected by that citizen in that location which corroborates the existence of geometrically arranged ELF propagation at multiples of 4Hz. This now extends the evidence of this electromagnetic propagation to a range of approximately 400 miles across the United States. The plots above were created by the resident of Utah and communicated directly to me, and they are dated Feb 11 2003. The circuit design used is of an earlier form that has been presented, and does not include the use of the directional antenna nor the common-emitter amplifier at the tail of the circuit. Significant difficulties with the filtering of the 60Hz power line signals have been reported and they remain a significant difficulty in the collection of additional data. The frequencies of 4Hz and 8Hz at the lower end of the spectrum furthest away from the 60Hz power line signal are visible on these plots. The presence of an unusually strong 60Hz signal appearing after this data was collected is also under investigation by that citizen. This citizen has additional data which appears to indicate the presence of multiples of 5hz, however, this data can not be confirmed at this point and may be affected by noise. This additional data will be presented if it is corroborated through additional sources. My gratitude is extended to this individual for the exceptional efforts that have been made.

Experience from this location indicates that the 60Hz power line signal is a significant source of interference that is difficult to filter out and yet retain the influence from the adjacent 4Hz multiples. The use of the human as a direct or joint antenna appears to be the most successful in this regard thus far. The magnitude of inductance within the human body and biological resonances at ELF frequencies may be significant factors underlying this finding. Testing in remote locations, although considerably more involved and difficult, may be helpful under these conditions. Additional efforts by other citizens in other locations across the nation and globe will help to assess the breadth and scope of these emissions. Readers may wish to review several papers on this site that disclose the role that the HAARP facility assumes in ELF emissions, as well as the health issues associated with that energy form.

www.carnicom.com...

4hz and 8 hz,two brainwave frequencies emitted at the same time is known as a binarual beat,that is two frequencies overlap creating a new one....the frequency attainted is the differential between the two.for example a 510hz with a 500hz wave creates a 10 hz wave.

4 and 8 hz will create a 4hz wave,4 hz is the brainwave assosciated with sleep!!!

For example, a 4 Hz brainwave is associated with sleep, so a 4 Hz sound pattern would help reproduce the sleep state in your brain. The same concept can be applied to nearly all mental states, including concentration, creativity and many others. It can even act as a gateway to exotic or extraordinary experiences, such as deep meditation or "lucid dreaming" type states.

74.125.77.132...:HI5FMhAYc90J:www.transparentcorp.com...&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=uk

the reason why two frequencies is used is to disguise the real frequency that is being emitted!

4hz,sleep and lucid dreaming state,thats interesting,turning folk into drowsy zombies whom are easily manipualted by a fantastical force.....you know i wonder if such a brain wave freq is emitted across the bible belt of america...somewhat explaining the abundance of paranormal/religious experiences...utah i believe is a hot bed for such experiences..........following me?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
here is some STARTLING information gleaned from clifford carnicoms research,

Another significant finding is that the ELF signals appear to be of a highly pulsed nature. The pulse width of the signal, as measured by the frequency meter now available is on the order of a few percent, usually less than 5 percent. This is in contrast to that of a 60 Hz power line signal which measures close to 50 percent, as might be expected with a sine wave form. The extremely narrow pulse width of the ELF frequencies that has been measured indicates a short and highly spiked form of transmission.

this is the charactoristic of the L*illy wave!,in other words a bisphasic pulse,a waveform specifly designed for mind control,designed to not harm the brains neurons!,pretty much says it all

here is the article in full
www.carnicom.com...

here is the graphic of the detected freq,mainly bewtween 12-52hz

files.abovetopsecret.com...

heres a description of 12-52 hz brainwaves.

8hz-low alpha-sedative nature,pain reliever,relaxation.....favourite of the nazis.....like prozac

12hz high alpha-rexation,positive thinking,feelgood freq

16hz- - bottom limit of normal hearing [MP2]; Release oxygen & calcium into cells
calcium is the 5ft most conductive element so if you wish to cause the population to become more conductive 16hz is what you want,it would be interesting to do some calcium level tests on the populace.

20hz-20.0 - fatigue, energize. Causes distress during labor.[EQ]
fatigue,distress during labout,nuff said.

24hz-low gamma-release of dopamine and wakefulness
The Gamma frequency occurs when the frequency of your brain waves is 24 Hz (cycles per second) or higher. This frequency is usually associated with perception or consciousness. Researchers have recorded Gamma waves during periods of REM sleep and during the process of awakening. It has been proposed that Gamma is reached during higher mental activity and insight.
pretty much a waking up frequency,to awaken the masses from their stupor

32 hz,high beta-Higher Beta brain wave levels, above 32Hz, result in a feeling of anxiousness, stress, uncomfortable and general sense of tension and unease. If your brainwave levels increase further, above 32 Hz, they’ll hinder your ability to think and focus clearly.
probably whats being used to prevent people from reading certain topics here...

36hz- Learning Frequencies, When [Actively] Studying Or Thinking. Helps To Maintain Alertness. Waking Operating State [RA]; Frequencies of the olfactory bulb, prepiriform cortex & amygdala [DSH via DW]; Coordinates simultaneous processing of information in different areas of the brain. Associated with high-level information processing. 'A good memory is associated with well-regulated & efficient 40 HZ activity, whereas a 40 HZ deficiency creates learning disabilities.' [CRI]
amygladala,interesting as that is the brain centre which is damaged in highly agressive people,perhaps over stimulation of 36hz is capable of this effect.

40.0 - dominant when problem solving in fearful situations. [EQ] ; Gamma - associated with information-rich task processing & high-level information processing [NEU]; "'For scientists who study the human brain, even its simplest act of perception is an event of astonishing intricacy. 40 Hz brain activity may be a kind of binding mechanism', said Dr. Rodolfo Llinas a professor of neuroscience at New York University. Llinas believes that the 40-cycle-per-second wave serves to connect structures in the cortex where advanced information processing occurs, and the thalamus, a lower brain region where complex relay & integrative functions are carried out." [NME via NEU]; Used in conjunction with 22 HZ for 'out of body' travel [EWI via DW]; Also used with 22 HZ for psychic healing. [FAH via DW]; "40--Hz activity varies from 38.8 to 40.1-Hz, regardless of the electrode site. The average frequency is in the ~39.5-Hz range. In summary, when the body is profoundly relaxed & the mind is in a state of high focus and concentration, 20 & 40-Hz brain activity can be seen in the raw and quantitative EEG of some subjects. It is possible that 18 to 22-Hz Beta & possibly 40-Hz neurofeedback training may help create a "relaxed body/focused mind" state of consciousness." [DW]; Activity in the ectosylvian & lateral cortex, medial geniculate, reticular formation, center median thalamus & hippocampus [ROW via DW]; Confirming Sheer et al.'s work,compared the EEG of middle- & high-I.Q. subjects during mental multiplication activity. A 40-Hz rhythm occurred just prior to the subject's answering the question. Forty--Hz pulses are thought to lead to synchronization + coordination of neurons assigned to the processing of incoming sensory stimulation. Put in "computerese," 40-Hz may be the brain's "operating system" frequency [GIA via DW] Involved In The Processing Of Psi Information (see note) [EMC]

44hz high-Gamm,a very dominant brainwave,related to problem solving,memory,quick thinking,defficiency leads to learning problems.

48hz-52hz,no information regarding the effect,52 hz part of classified spectrum,negative effects to numerous to mention.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Sweet! Nice thread guys, I'm really enjoying your conversation. Synchronicity? Chance? Call it what you will, but why is it that a decent thread happens to pop up the same time I start researching further into a subject! I was just getting my head into the whole "Whats the Frequency KENNETH?!" topic, these two subjects parallel each other enjoyably well!

Thanks again, looking forward to further conversation,

TGG

p.s. Does any of lilly's research actively involve or discuss the 'coincidence control centre' ('ecco')? It'd be very interesting to read if there was some more info on this idea that came straight from the horses mouth.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreensGoblin
Sweet! Nice thread guys, I'm really enjoying your conversation. Synchronicity? Chance? Call it what you will, but why is it that a decent thread happens to pop up the same time I start researching further into a subject! I was just getting my head into the whole "Whats the Frequency KENNETH?!" topic, these two subjects parallel each other enjoyably well!

TGG

p.s. Does any of lilly's research actively involve or discuss the 'coincidence control centre' ('ecco')? It'd be very interesting to read if there was some more info on this idea that came straight from the horses mouth.

thanks.i do try to tell the truth despite the opposition.

the work of lily you refer to is in books of his called the dyadic cylcone and the scientist,their pretty much from the period in his life when their time line patterns on earth heavily surrounded him.....its more complex than it appears the future ais were attempting to discredit him by getting him to act irrationaly by getting into things such as drugs and mysticism....they sought to discredit him as he was an expert on brainwashing and mindcontrol,and since brainwashing and mind control is everywhere they needed to undermine his judgment in the eyes of others.
on the other hand the other side were trying to get him to speak of the mind control...yet i believe he fell for the other sides trickery and stuck to dolphin research untill the 1990's when he realised the mind control was everywhere.

the two sides impersonate eachother,the bad pretending to be good to manipulate you...the real goodside never reveals itself they just change the timeline if laws are broken and guide you indirectly...yet the bad also attempt to deceive you indirectly by pretending to guide you!
its very tough and you have to have the ability to see patterns and others intentions.....

ile speak of one such deciet......was walking around minding my own buisiness when a women comes up behind me and says "listen carefully im going to save your life",she walks towards a sign in a window and points to the word "lilly" in a flower shop display,then walks away,i followed her for a while and she kept turning round on me so i couldnt follow her.
the thing is throughout it she was acting like a mind controled zombie,hardly able to walk,turning at sharp angles with spaced out eyes,as a robot.
she was acting.
it was attempt to make me believe this is what thier mind control looked like,obvious to anyone,not subtle.
she wasnt trying to save my life,it was an act to make me believe it was easy to see thier mind control,when infact its hard as hell,just a few subtle clues,usually the voice and eyes,and the person not remembering what happned(missing time).even then they can mind control the person to pretend they did remember,their very clever indeed.
all nanobots.....such mind control is not the l*illy wave as she was pretending,the l*illy wave just alters your emotions and general brainwaves(alpha, low gamme etc, not your actions and speach and other complex functions etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
this is a study done to gauge the effects and susceptibility of the brain to ELF magnetic fields,

I decided to undertake this research with full knowledge of the ethical implications. While there is the potential for misuse, a desire for knowledge and understanding are part of being human, and the potential benefits to humanity are great. What if we could treat depression, insomnia, anxiety, stress and tension with ELF magnetic fields? What if we could increase intelligence or improve learning? As in any scientific endeavor, there are both positive and negative potential uses for any discovery

Equipment The equipment required for this research was easily attainable, with the notable exception of a stable frequency counter with .01 Hertz resolution.

The transducer was a 24" diameter hand-wound coil, consisting of 1000' of #25 magnetic wire. The coil had a DC resistance of 32.4 ohms. It was mounted on a 26" square piece of bakalite board for stability. Two dowels were mounted with plastic ties onto the board so they extended 24" from opposite sides of the board and the entire apparatus was secured by two microphone stands.

thats how easy it is to create a mind control device!,anyone can do it!

Each ELF exposure consisted of a ten second, sine-wave transmission separated from one another by 45 - 60 seconds of no exposure. The voltage fed to the coil was 3.1 VAC (RMS). The coil was positioned 18" in front of the subjects head. The outputs from the ELF transmitter (function generator) and the brain wave monitor were fed directly into the computer A to D board, allowing both to be displayed on the computer monitor (and recorded on disk) simultaneously.
The sampling rate of the A to D converter was set at 2000 samples per second for the entire experiment. This was sufficient to visually detect differences of .1 Hertz between the ELF and brain wave frequencies. Subjects were not told when a transmission was beginning. However, at the end of each transmission, they were asked to "report". This was their current relaxation level based on the zero to ten scale. They also reported any feelings they had experienced and these were recorded verbatim.

Twenty-one frequencies were presented to each subject (from 6 to 10 Hertz in increments of .2 Hertz. For half the subjects, these frequencies were randomly selected. For the other subjects, they began at 10 Hertz and were decreased by .2 Hertz with each transmission. Subjects were not told the order of frequencies that would be presented to them.

Results Examination of the computer data revealed substantial differences between subjects. Some subjects showed lock-on (entrainment) over a wide frequency range, while other subjects showed no lock-on whatsoever. In general, lock-on occurred most frequently from 8.6 to 10 Hertz and less frequently below 8.6 Hertz. One subject displayed lock-on for all frequencies from 7.4 to 10 Hertz. Two subjects displayed no lock-on over the entire frequency range. While I did not test a sufficient number of subjects to be statistically significant, I suspect that susceptibility to ELF entrainment follows the normal (bell-shaped) curve. At this time, I do not have any hypothesis that would allow us to predict who is susceptible and who is not. Several interesting observations were readily apparent.

Lock-on generally occurred very rapidly... within a quarter of a second in most cases. If lock-on did not occur at a specific frequency in the first second, it didn't at all. When the brain did lock on, the amplitude of the brain waves increased to nearly double their normal size. This is typical for naturally (non-ELF) produced alpha patterns. The brain locked on to higher frequencies (9-10 Hertz) more readily, and maintained the lock-on for the entire duration of the transmission. As the frequency was lowered (below 8.6 Hertz), lock-on for most subjects occurred in bursts, rather than being continuous. For example, there might be immediate lock-on for two seconds; then the brain would "fight" the ELF frequency for a quarter of a second, and then lock-on again for another few seconds, etc.. I use the word "fight" because it looked like the brain was fighting the ELF to maintain its own frequency. The "fight" was characterized by low amplitude beta frequencies in the 15-20 Hertz range. These may, of course, have simply been analytical type thoughts, but they were not observed when the frequency was in the 9-10 Hertz range.
This "fight" became more frequent as the frequency was lowered, until no lock-on was observed at all. None of the subjects were able to consciously detect the presence of the ELF field. One female subject was able to detect whenever the field started or ended, but could not accurately say when if it was on or off at any given time. In other words, she was able to detect the change in the magnetic field, but not the presence or absence of the magnetic field itself. She thought she felt it because it aggravated her sinuses. When lock-on occurred, the brain waves lagged behind the transmitted ELF. This appeared to have been the "reaction time" of the brain to the ELF waves (approximately 60-80 milliseconds). More accurate experimentation is needed to explore this relationship. Subjects verbatim reports were quite revealing. (Keep in mind that none of the subjects actually said they felt the ELFs.) The most common verbatim reports occurred between 8.6 and 9.6 Hertz. Common statements were subtle "tingling" sensations in the fingers, arms, legs, teeth, and roof of the mouth. Two subjects reported a "metallic" feeling in their mouth. One subject reported a "tightness" in the chest and another subject reported a "tightness" in the stomach. Several subjects also reported sensations when the ELF frequency was between 6 and 7 Hertz. The verbatim responses in this range were "ringing" in the ears, "flushed" face, "fatigued", "tightening" in the chest and "increasing" pulse.

The brain is sensitive to a wide range of intensities. I have observed lock-on with power settings down to one half of a milliwatt.

Extended exposure to ELF's does alter moods, but the effect is subtle. I was not able to duplicate the "dramatic psychoactive" effect that Robert Beck has reported. Low frequencies (below 8 Hz) seem to produce a general agitation or uneasiness, while higher frequencies (8.6-10 Hz) produce a general feeling of relaxation

www.borderlands.com...

so as you can see mind controlling the human brain is easy as pie, with a bit of knowledge anyone can construct a device.
people find it very hard to detect if thier brainwaves are being altered ,the trick is to look for the emotional and physical effects upon you,is this a normal emotion?,is this a normal biophysical response?.

magnetic fields are not the only method from which ELF canm be inuduced into the brain,radiowaves are capable of the same effect by entraining the brains water molecules.
scalar waves have a latent magnetic field that can mirror the ELF effect,and scalar waves are being emitted across our societies from unknown sources...its commonly blamed on the "russians",is it hell the russians its the ais.
i myself have seen one such scalar wave emitter,two coils either side of a large iron structure that had a mobius coil cut into its shape....it was located next to an array of conventional MF radiowave antenna which allow the scalar waves to piggy back with the MF singal,do you understand that?,mind control scalar waves are being piggy backed upon the radio network,further more the system was in the grounds of a hosptial and was taken down a few days after i saw it before i could film it!

read this....

The article author and interviewees did say that if scalar fields were generated by opposing coils, driven by a composite of frequencies starting down in the ELF range and including components into the less-than-1-megahertz RF range, much stronger biological effects could be generated than when using non-cancelling magnetic fields.

www.raven1.net...
thats pretty much the system i saw,folks its all real,everything in this thread proves mind control is being used everywhere against the populace,but few seem to care ,instead the disinfo desinged to distract us reigns,2012,funky green aliens and so on.....the real conspiracy is already here and its the biggest of all,that our minds are being controlled by our own future and i assure you it is EVERYWHERE.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 24-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
shock horror,its not just water molecules which can be targeted with the l*ily wave to induce biochemial effects upon the mind and body,many other elements can be targeted with the right harmonics.

www.carnicom.com...

Cyclotronic resonance is a mechanism of action that enables very low strength electromagnetic fields, acting in concert with the Earth's geomagnetic field, to produce major biological effects by concentrating the energy in the applied field upon specific particles, such as the biologically important ions of sodium, calcium, potassium and lithium
Dr. Robert. O. Becker:

It is shown within this report that the potassium ion is specifically expected to incur biological interference within people over large regions of the earth's surface. This is due to the fact that the fifth harmonic of the ELF that has been repeatedly measured over a period of several years corresponds to the cyclotronic resonant frequency of potassium. This fifth harmonic, along with numerous other harmonics is a regular component of the ELF radiation that under measurement at this time. This expected interference, albeit intentional or not, can be shown to exist based upon the principles and physics of cyclotronic resonance, a phenomenon well established3 in classical electromagnetic theory.

so the exact right harmonic to target the potassium ion is being emitted across the world!?,by whom you ask?,future ais of course!,its obvious theres been a world wide net of intircate mind control for a long time!.
whos covering it up?,why is nowone noticing...by gosh its because them ais run most things pretending to be human!

Our end goal will be to determine what atomic masses correspond to the 4hz frequency multiples, as that will identify any specific ions of concern. The charge on the particle will be the product of the valence of the ion with the charge of an electron (e-). The charge of an electron is 1.6E-19 coulombs, and the valences of some common ions under investigation are K+1, Mg+2, Ca+2, Ba+2, for example.

so in refernce to my earlier post regarding the emisson of ELF frequencies in l*illy wave form in mulpitples of 4 hz,its now apparent the li*illy wave is being used to target specific elements within the body and induce neurochemical effects.just as l*illy did with water molecules!.

the l*illy wave is everywhere,wake up!.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreensGoblin

TGG

to be honest there isnt really any conversation,just me posting the damning and undeniable evidence and the odd person going "wow" isnt this neat.

this is the most important subject on the planet right now,the irrefutible fact that our minds and bodies are not our own,this mind control mixed with the nanobots assosciated with morgellons pretty much means humanity is utterly controlled to a tee,and they always have been.
its time to break free....to our natural state...
do you know the natural average life span of a human is around 120 years?,and that all humans normaly hold high intelligence? lets return to our former glory of another timeline long erased!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
welivefortheson,

you have an amazing thread here.
if people would focus on real issues
instead of new president, you would
have many more replies posted...

but back to your subject, have you heard
of Brain Sync technologies?
if this the low frequency mind inducing behavior?
if so, it could be theoretically used for the good.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
welivefortheson,

you have an amazing thread here.
if people would focus on real issues
instead of new president, you would
have many more replies posted...

but back to your subject, have you heard
of Brain Sync technologies?
if this the low frequency mind inducing behavior?
if so, it could be theoretically used for the good.

it is the biggest issue on the planet right now , the fact that our minds and actions are not our own,that is a mind control network spanning the globe that is constructed from non human sources who are framing humans.

brainsync,ie audio manipulation bares some similarities....yet its nowhere near as powerful.
you need high tech audio equipment to really induce audio based brainwave alteration.
ile make a post about such technology next.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i came across this reference in an article about the mysterious infrasound occurring in mexico

www.scribd.com...

(Note:a television producer told me that a friend of his who is in a band , whent to the gulf to entertain the troops.inflight their sound equipment was lost , but the military pulled up with a trucload of the most sophisticated sound equipment i had ever seen in my life" When band member began to photograph the truck , they were stopped by guards who told them it was a highly piece of classified equipment and could not be photographed. other sources told us they were puzzled when the army placed powerful speaker systems throughout the desert --"but no sound came out of them". an estimated 20000 gulf war veterans are now suffering from the same symptoms one would expect one would fine in victims of non ioning electromagnetic radioation,--aching teeth,jaws,joints,chronic fatigue syndrome , destroyed immune systems etc.

now once again something is not ringing true here, highly classified equipment was rolled out to a popular band? ,this doesnt happen , they wanted the band and film crews to see.theres no way highly classified equipment would be allowed to be seen by a film crew, it was staged.

same with the microwave bombardment of the us's offices in russia which lead to operation pandora by jfk,
it was so obvious,they knew it would be discovered.....as if they wanted it to be discovered......this is always the case.....if you read the stories of those attacked with EM you will see its always so obviously done..with the victims always discovering its the cia,us military or whatever fall guy is being used.why?,its a diguise for the REAL MIND CONTROL and electronic harrassment that future ai can do to anyone on earth without the need for portable EM weapons.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I do remember a quote by Nietzsche that said something like:

"We think that we think, but it is more likely that we are Being Thought."

Spent 20 minutes searching it online, no results.
Without much self-analysis, I believe the quote is relevant to the post.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
weliveforthesone -
you mentioned before that:

..human conductivity throughout histroy has been at 1,now the average is around 3,and in some folks its as high as 18!!!

I understand your theory (which, with facts you presented is no longer such, imo),
but how could you conclude of past human conductivity?
could this explain rise in particular types of diseases in recent decades?

[edit on 25-1-2009 by eventHorizon]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
also,
EMF related thread on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this thread however holds by far More factual data.

some ways to measure EMF (and possibly ELF?):
www.blockemf.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
weliveforthesone -
you mentioned before that:

..human conductivity throughout histroy has been at 1,now the average is around 3,and in some folks its as high as 18!!!

I understand your theory (which, with facts you presented is no longer such, imo),
but how could you conclude of past human conductivity?
could this explain rise in particular types of diseases in recent decades?

[edit on 25-1-2009 by eventHorizon]

www.carnicom.com...
www.carnicom.com...

It should be noted that "Anna" experienced urine samples of having an extremely high conductivity of 20-21 value while a non-Morgellon's patient would have less than "zero" and an individual drinking Excellosphere Water3 would have a conductivity of 1 to 3 values.

www.rumormillnews.com...

there was also an experiment done by clifford carnicom where he showed his own urine conductivity had increased dramiticly due to the presence of heavy metals.

if the heavy metals are infesting ur bodies,which they are there will of course be an increase in body conductivity.
this is wihtout the sillicone and silicates which are being created in our bodies via the nanotech related to morgellons.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
heres an absolutley superb list of protection and detection equipment in regards to EM waves and fields.

www.blockemf.com...

i highly suggest people start testing the urban environment for mind control systems,they are far more common that you think.

places such as shopping malls and hotels will contain ELF harmonic magnetic field mind control.
an ELF magnetic field detector should do the trick.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
there is biological evidence created when ELF mangetic fields interact with the body often,

one such affect is differential on the calcium ion efflux

Adair [15] questioned a model involving altered transition rates of excited ions by weak EMF, while others [16] consider the ionic environment, eg. properties of the water, with Ca2+ as the most investigated ion. An altered Ca2+-transport was found in human lymphocytes [4].

thus an altered calcium ion efflux in lymphocites is an indicator of a population being mind controlled by harmonic magnetic fields.
www.biomagres.com...
i would reccomend reading this article in its entirety,it is quite revealing.

i also came across this reference,the fact that rats exposed to magnetic fields orientated their direction of travel according the the orietation of the magnetic field,this is quite startling as it is known that people turn right most of the time in shops!!!!

The direction of the circling was dependent on the rat's orientation within the magnetic field: if exposed head-up, rats circled counterclockwise; if exposed head-down, rats circled clockwise

www.jneurosci.org...
you should believe me when i say mind control is everywhere in corporate chains,it really is!

ELF magnetic fields will also result in a lack of glucose,a very low incidence of glucose in the body.
this is known to me already as when i applied via the freedom of information act for records of my medical history my glucose levels were and still are being withheld from me regarding a blood test i had to prove a form of mind control was being used in hospitals everywhere(in my country anyway).

The main goal of this study was to evaluate the possible effect of whole-body magnetic field (MF) exposure on the variations of glucose and corlisol hormone levels on 36 adult male Guinea pigs. in four separate experiments, male Guinea pigs, were exposed to sinusoidal 5Hz ,0.013 T and 50 Hz – 0.207 T MF. Duration of exposure was 2 and 4 h/day over a period of 5 days. At the end of the exposure, blood samples were isolated and level of Serum glucose measured by Auto analyzer. cortisol content of blood sera was assayed by radioimmunoassay (RIA).We found significant decreases in the levels of glucose and cortisol hormone in 50 Hz – 0.207 T MF after 2 h exposure (p < 0.05)

74.125.77.132...:GOii9ca7YDYJ:www.scipub.org/fulltext/ajbb/ajbb14217-219.pdf+magnetic+fields+glucose&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=uk

i implore those who suspect they are being mind controlled,or those who are simply curious as to wether there is mind control present in abundance in our society to undertake the above tests.
however as ive said the medical health profession is theirs,so you must find a human tester or i fear the resutls will be faked.
faked results are nothing new,clifford carnicom has experienced numerous examples of faked results in his studies into atmospherical and environmental anomalies related to chemtrialing etc.
he often had to undergo long drawn out battles to prove the results were being faked,and usually won.
the thing is,once again the testers were supposed to be normal human scientists....nope....ais....they do it all the time everywhere.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
just a note in reference to the post above,the calcium efflux refered to prior will result in an increase of ca2+(calcium ions) in the bodies cellular structure,specificaly the brain,thus an increase in calcium.brain serum would be a good target for such a test.

some other effects of magnetic fields upon biological systems,

increased blood flow

Acute microhemodynamic effects of static and alternating magnetic fields at a threshold level were investigated on modulating the muscle capillary mirocirculation in pentobarbital-anesthetized mice. The skin in a tibialis anterior was circularly removed with 1.5 mm diameter for intravital-microscopic recording of the capillary blood velocity in the tibialis anterior muscle. Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)-labeled dextran (MW 150 kDa) was used for an in vivo fluorescent plasma marker of the muscle capillaries. Following a bolus injection of FITC-dextran solution into the caudal vein, the peak blood velocity in the muscle capillaries was measured prior to, during, and following exposure to static magnetic fields (SMF) or 50-Hz electromagnetic fields (EMF) using a fluorescence epi-illumination system. The whole body of experimental animals, placed on the observing stage of a fluorescence microscope, was exposed to SMF (0.3, 1 and 10 mT) or 50-Hz EMF (0.3 and 1 mT) for 10 min using a specially devised electromagnet. For sham exposure, the electromagnet was not energized. During exposure and post-exposure to SMF of 10 mT, the peak blood velocity significantly increased as compared to sham exposure. After the withdrawal of SMF and 50-Hz EMF of 1 mT, significant similar effects on the blood velocity were present or enhanced. These findings suggest that field intensity of 1 mT might be considered as a threshold level for enhancing muscle microcirculation under pentobarbital-induced hypnosis.

increased blood flow leads to tingling like sensations in the extremities such as the hands and feet.such tingling sensations are often cited by mind control victims and mentaly ill people(of which it is becoming apparent they are not,its a mask,a disguise for the mind control)

exposure to radiowave and mircowave freq has some effects aswell,
csifcem.free.fr...

The numerous works of Lay and coll. (7-29. summarized and recapitulated in 30) confirmed and spread these different works while showing the action of the RFR on the Acetylcholine rate, increase in 20 mn exposition to the RFR(radio frequency) then the exposition to RFR for 45 minute diminished the activity of the Ach in various regions of the brain of the rat, in particular in the frontal cortex and the hippocampe. These different effects can be explained by mechanisms : quick action by the intermediary of action on Calcium or on the proteines ca2+-dependant of the synapsis, slower effect by action on the AchE, or on the synthesis itself after activation of the Hsp and of the MAP kinases pathway, the result being therefore function of the exposition time.

basicly radio freq Em reduces the activity of acetylcholine in the brain causing the amount of acelytlcholine to increase in the brain.

now for this vital bit of info!!

Different works (36-41) showed that Ach(Acetylcholine) rate is in communication with the phases of sleep (38) and that of the very weak variations of the local rate of Ach have repercussions : Ach is 30% superior during the REM phases that during other phases or during awakening (36). On the other hand an injection of glutamate increases the local Ach this that has for consequence a decrease of the latency before REM and an increase of number of REM phases per hour as early as 10% of increase of the rate loccal ach with a relation level response. (37)

"On the other hand an injection of glutamate increases the local Ach"
glutimate increases the rate of acetylcholine,whats important here is that ELF(mind control) magnetic fields MIMICK the effect of glutimate,thus a weak magnetic field will mimick the glutimate and increase the local acetylcholine....

It is shown that applied 50 Hz alternating magnetic fields mimic the synaptic effect of glutamate. A mimic effect has also been observed between the induced effect by applying 50 Hz alternating magnetic field on neurones and the one induced by caffeine and glutamate on the same neurone

74.125.77.132...:fR7fTHoFgRAJ:www.biomedexperts.com/Abstract.bme/10579654/Synaptic_neurone_activity_under_applied_50_Hz_alternating _magnetic_fields+magnetic+fields+acetylcholine&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=uk

so as said before ELF magnetic fields will mimick glutimate and cause an increase in acetylcholine,increased acetylcholine is once again apparently an indicator of mental ilnesses,or rather disguised mind control.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join