It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a second?... How is it that I'm the one that's crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Dear 9-11 conspiracy debunker,

This is possibly my last post on the 9-11 conspiracy board...

It's been about two years now since I started researching 9-11. I've watched countless videos and documetaries, read numerous articles, and even read a few books on the subject.

It comes down to do this...

If you have done half the amount of research that I have done on the subject... and you still think 9-11 was the work of Osama Bin Laden and 19 hijackers... then you sir, are the one that's delusional... not me.

Let's get that straight.

Am I paranoid? Of course I am! Who wouldn't be just a tad bit paranoid knowing that 9-11 was nothing but a mountain of lies and cover-ups? But I'm not delusional when i tell you that there is no way in hell that a Boeing crashed into the Penatgon. I'm not crazy when I tell you that the WTC DID NOT come crashing down at free fall speed because airplanes crashed into it, thus causing it to collapse. And I'm absolutly, positivly, without a shadow of a doubt not in the least bit brainwashed when I tell you that flight 93 didn't crash in a field in Pennsylvania.

And if you have done the amount of research that I have done on this subject... And you still want to call me brainwashed? Well, my response is: "Right back at at you." It's you that are brainwashed buddy... not me.

Yes, there are obviously some false theories out there about how this was pulled off... I've even suggested a few myself in the past. But what I do know is that 9-11 was a lie. I don't know how they did it... But I'll just say this... whoever is responsible for 9-11 had the money, the power, the technology, and most importantly the MAN POWER to pull it off.

And keep this in mind... I'm not the one that has a track record miles long of lying to you in the past. I'm not the one with millions of top-secret fies in the building I work in that the public can't see, I'm not the one that steals money from you every two weeks, and I'm not the one taking away your liberty and listening in on your phone calls... Oh yea... I haven't tortured anybody either.

I'm just the guy that can see history repeating it's self. This is how the game is played... it's called deception. And if you still want to help out the guys that decieved the world on September 11th, it's your loss... not mine. But just remember this next time you want to reach into the bag of insults... I'm not the guy that's brainwashed when it comes to subject of September 11th... You are.

You're the guy that thinks the truth has been told... I'm the guy that knows the truth has been sold. I didn't buy it... you did, and maybe we'll never find out what happened... But I know damn well what didn't happen.

(And for those that know that 9-11 was a cover-up... don't let people insult you with the words I've listed in the thread title... If a person reviewed all the evidence that we've reviewed and still believed the official story... then those words apply to them.)

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
O
W
N
E
D

It's definately past time to "stand our ground" if you will. I like how you claim you know what didn't happen, not what did. I'm in the same boat.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
kudos... great insight... well said. What you have mapped out is the great irony or "Mind F." if you will, that most of us on this "road less traveled" have to contend with.

Believe me you can expect nothing more from such people, who are willfully ignorant. These are the same people who fail to see themselves and others accurately as well. This is why you get mislabeled. Don't take is personally, these kinds of people lack the depth and courage you possess.

Hang in there Doomsday... keep up the good fight... you aren't alone.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
look I agree with you and have watched long videos that intelligable scientists have made saying what your saying and I agree with them, we're not crazy no, we're right but that doesnt do much to uncovering why and exactly who, im very interested in The United States Governement opening a serious discussion on the senate floor as to what exactly went on, when anyone with any intelligence can tell from the people with alot of intelligence has shown us through videos on the internet that the whole thing is a sham, how our government can keep clammed up about this is bizarre, its insane, one thing is for sure from this.............................in this country.............................things are not what they seem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ever notice when someone starts to hit a nerve the thread becomes UNDER CLOSE SCRUTINY?
There must be some truth to what you say or why would this happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
Believe me you can expect nothing more from such people, who are willfully ignorant. These are the same people who fail to see themselves and others accurately as well. This is why you get mislabeled. Don't take is personally, these kinds of people lack the depth and courage you possess.

I don't know which is worse...

A.) The person that has actually spent the time to look into the the evidence that we've presented and still believe the official story...

or...

B.) The person that has NOT looked into this mountain of evidence, but will still defend the official story as if it's impossible to have a conspiracy of this magnitude.

I've had to deal with both types, and while I'm happy that person 'A' has atleast researched the material, I'm just amazed how they can constantly defend the official story no matter what evidence comes to light.

On the other hand... Person B (the real ignorant sheep), has not researched an once of the information, but will insist that it's impossible for 9-11 to be a conspiracy... Person B typicaly makes this comment: "There is no way that George W. Bush could orchestrate a conspiracy of that magnitude, he's too dumb."... or this comment: "You've watched too many movies."

Truth be told... I feel that there is still hope for person B... but sadly he still wouldn't care. Person B has a life to live and more important things to do... As for person A... He has made the decision that 9-11 was exactly how the governmnet explained it, and until CNN, BBC, ABC, or CBS says otherwise... he's gonna stick with whatever the television says.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

This is possibly my last post on the 9-11 conspiracy board...

Dear Truther...

Thanks for this being your last post. Your years of research have lead you down a path... a misguided one. You watched youtube videos and read truther propaganda.... as they say.. "Garbage in...Garbage out."

Love,

9-11 Conspiracy Skeptic.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If you have done half the amount of research that I have done on the subject... and you still think 9-11 was the work of Osama Bin Laden and 19 hijackers... then you sir, are the one that's delusional... not me.

And I'm absolutly, positivly, without a shadow of a doubt not in the least bit brainwashed when I tell you that flight 93 didn't crash in a field in Pennsylvania.

I don't think your any more delusional than I am. I don't know what to believe anymore. I know WTC 7 was brought down on purpose to hide evidence, I know that flight 93 didn't happen the way they said it did, and I don't know what hit the pentagon, but I don't think it was an airplane. BUT, I find it so hard to believe that George Bush could have made something like this... even to have said yes to it. I want to be polite...but let's face it... the man's an idiot. This thing is so complicated I just don't know what to believe anymore... I don't know what that makes me.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Are you here specifically to personify the OP's point, or are you accidentally ironic today?

And it would seem to me that most 9/11 theories make it clear that Bush is the public face; puppeting for those who hold the true power (whatever that power may be and whomever may hold it).

I find it frustrating to listen to the, "Bush is an idiot" retort. Are some people just talking out their ass when confronted with information that doesn't fit the mold, or are they actually putting words into the mouths of the 'truthers'...and then proving those same words wrong?

Bah to both 'sides' of this anyway. And don't think there isn't a nearly identical rant against the way in which certain aspects of the truth-camp handles itself.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

This is possibly my last thread on the 9-11 conspiracy board...

Dear Truther...

Thanks for this being your last post. Your years of research have lead you down a path... a misguided one. You watched youtube videos and read truther propaganda.... as they say.. "Garbage in...Garbage out."

Love,

9-11 Conspiracy Skeptic.

I really meant to say 'thread'... not post.

As I will reply to most people that post in this thread.

So here is my reply:

You watched CNN, FOX News, and CBS... in other words, filtered information.

The youtube argument needs to die.

now what is this video? the media? or youtube?

again... the youtube argument needs to die... Most of the time it just replays the lies that you watch on TV.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

Are you here specifically to personify the OP's point, or are you accidentally ironic today?

And it would seem to me that most 9/11 theories make it clear that Bush is the public face; puppeting for those who hold the true power (whatever that power may be and whomever may hold it).

I find it frustrating to listen to the, "Bush is an idiot" retort. Are some people just talking out their ass when confronted with information that doesn't fit the mold, or are they actually putting words into the mouths of the 'truthers'...and then proving those same words wrong?

Bah to both 'sides' of this anyway. And don't think there isn't a nearly identical rant against the way in which certain aspects of the truth-camp handles itself.

Yes, I'm the accidental ironic. Forget Bush for the moment, I'm speaking of the complexity of the plot. It makes JFK look like something high school students did. You wish to pick fun at me, that's fine... whatever makes you feel better my friend. I was giving my perspective, that's all.
Bush as a puppet? Really? I never thought of that... lol. Well, of course he's a puppet, unfortunately a puppet with power as well. A person who can abuse that power and make great people like Colin Powell lie for him. That is so incredibly sad to me. Not quite sure where your coming from with the 'Bush is an idiot retort' retort. Whatever you wish to call it, it is a part of the equation that has to be considered as a whole. Just how much did Bush have to do with this? Talking out my ass? I hardly think so. I too, have read and researched. I believe there are enough questions to warrant questioning what happened. I'm sorry, I just didn't feel like going into it deeply because so much has been said on this subject. Yes, I was more speaking to the OP than anyone else with no intent on offending you.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So here is my reply:

You don't know what I watched. You don't know the research I have done.

Well, what documentaries have you watched regarding 911 that were NOT on Youtube or Google that lead you to believe 911 was an inside job?

Again, don't tell me what I watch and don't watch on TV.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

But what I do know is that 9-11 was a lie.

Emphasis mine. Kudos to you, great thread!

Yep, the “official story” purported by the media and government is certainly a lie. This is very disturbing because people do not lie just for the heck of it; lies in our government exist to cover things up. Therein lays the pile of conspiracy theories created by us “truthers”. No we do not unequivocally know the truth but we certainly know the lie. Not only do we know it, but we do not just accept it. We attempt to combat it and to discover the truth. I won’t call those who question my position brainwashed or delusional, or say that they are insane. I will however defend myself when someone picks out one or those words to define me for a belief that is rooted in blatant truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

So here is my reply:

You don't know what I watched. You don't know the research I have done.

Well, what documentaries have you watched regarding 911 that were NOT on Youtube or Google that lead you to believe 911 was an inside job?

Again, don't tell me what I watch and don't watch on TV.

Don't tell me Youtube is garbage when it has been more useful than the TV as of late.

Is anything on Youtube automatically disregarded in your mind?

Most videos on the internet end up on Youtube... you do realize this right?

And yes... I will tell you what you watched on TV... because unless you were watching the events of 9-11 happen as a personal witness... then you were more than likely watching it on TV. Which one is it?

No, I'm not an Alex Jones follower, or a David Icke follower, or a Zietgiest follower, or a Loose Change follower... I'm a person that has a opinion.

And if you must know when my opinion started to question the official story... it started at Killtown.

killtown.911review.org...

killtown.911review.org...

but since we can't believe anything we see on the internet... I guess I need to go back to watching TV, and reading the newspaper.

Or... I could pick up a well documented book written by Jim Marrs called The Terror Conspiracy.

But wait a second... this guy has been on youtube... so he's misguiding us.

Tell me CameronFox... did the Governmnet lie to us about what happpened on 9-11?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

Excellent post. One star from me.

There should be a rant against the truth-camp as well... because the subject of 9-11 truth should be very sensitive to all of us.

I look at Donna Marsh O'conner as inspiration

You can start at the 0.45.... oh wait a second.... wait a second.... this video is on youtube...

Well CameronFox... sorry... too bad I had to listen to this woman on youtube.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Awhile back on this site someone came forth with info. that radioactive uranium was in the planes that hit the WTC. Big explosions all tapes were confiscated afterward. Heard fuel alone shouldnt of made it collapse and went into iraq after WMD's weapons of mass destruction the briefcase thing. Over 3,000 americans died and they wanted to financially cripple the country now we are in billions (or trillions?) of dollars in debt. I dont think the gov. wouldve been in an it but they probably dont tell us everything about it. Heard they were in the country 5 years learning how to fly planes 20 or so kamikazees very welly orchestrated on their part. Osama'a relatives were flown out of the country after it happened which is very strange cause like Michael Moore said they wouldnt have done that for Mc Vey.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Doomsday, thank you for your wonderful post, I also feel the same as you. I have been insulted plenty of time by the Government s gatekeepers in these 911 threads some of these poster who continual to stay on ATS 911 threads year after year supporting nothing but the Government “lies”! These people take great pleasure in insulting and ridiculing and belittling anyone who (speaks the truth.) This is what paid disinfo operators do these people are well verse, on both side of the 911 story, meaning, the truth, and the lies and well verse in the art of disinfo, the art of presenting lies.

You have to remember we are at war with information on the internet the “truth” must be squashed, and the poster who presents the truth must be discredit anyway possible. This includs name calling, snide remarks, insulting, belittling, what ever it takes.
Once you come across someone that just keeps throwing the insults none stop, and refuse to answers any of their claims or sites sources and just rambles and changes subjects in the middle of a heated debate then he or she is trying to deliberately railroad your thread because you have proven their claim is a lie.

Doomsday, if you leave the 911 threads then they have won. You have to know that is also part of the game to piss you off, in hoping you will leave and take your TRUTH with you. With you out of the way, it gives these paid trolls more time to attack the other people who do not support the Government lies.

So, I am asking you to please stay and fight the good fight in the end, the “truth” will prevail, it always does.
I too, do not believe in any of the Government 911 lying garbage, most of it is lies!
However, with most of the Government 911 lies that has been exposed on ATS and you are right if any one who has done a little research will see through all the BS, the lies, the phony science, and the laughable Government reports concerning 911 know darn well they are covering up everything. I also feel people who have been supporting the Government 911 lies the same people who know very well it is all a lie, are supporting the terrorists who really committed 911. These people sold out America for “money” and are consider “traitors” against the American people and our Country. This has nothing to do with a different of opinions people, this is about HARD COLD FACT! (The 911 Lie!)

What do people do, when they are protecting a lie, they fight with more lies and they continue to fight when they run out of lies, then they start with the ridiculing, and the sneering, and snide remarks, and the insults, because they have nothing left.
Eventually their house of cards will come tumbling down it always does, and these trolls will leave in a hurry, and they will change their identities.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have been doing this kind of research for years now, day and night. Almost everything we have been taught is a [snip] lie and people are to stupid to even begin to think it is possible. They actually think lieing is a new thing and think all that they know is the truth. I am here to tell you if you did not research every word and how it came to be, you dont know #. I would go as far as to say 80% of every link used to back up either side of any topic I have ever seen is pure crap. I would say that the problem is only about 5% of the world is not brainwashed and they have put so much [snip] out it takes a freakin genius to sort through it. If you have the time keep going deeper into every thing we have been taught. There is an old saying, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

Mod Edit - Remvoed profanity.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I just dont fight pointless wars anymore

truth will not prevail here

case in point: the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Kennedy Assassination, Gulf of Tonkin

has the truth prevailed for these lies yet?

it doesn't take rocket science folks, sometimes resistance IS futile

I expect people to still be arguing about "911 truth" on message boards for decades into our future with the same clarity and cohesion we see today at ATS

nothing to see here but: it was an inside job, no it wasn't, yes it was, no it wasn't, yes it was, ad infinitum

I gave up a long time ago Doomsday 2029

"A long dispute means both parties are wrong." ~ Voltaire

"Arguments from authority simply do not count; too many authorities have been mistaken too often." ~ Carl Sagan

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

All I can say is DITTO to every word you stated, and I strongly feel that anyone who buys into the main stream media lies doesn't have a sane firing synops in their entire brain!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join