It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Operation Cast Lead" - What Is Zionist Goal?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Gaza is territory occupied when the Arab states tried to destroy Israel and were defeated. Israel tried to return it to Egypt, who have refused it back. This is history.

Iran chooses not to confront Israel directly, so by proxy supports with weapons and training both Hezbollah and Hamas.

Hamas receives billions, mostly from Europe, for being at war with Israel.

They have demonstrated they do not want to run a government involving agriculture, education, infrastructure maintenace, planning. Being at war and losing means continued huge amounts of money for Hamas and more for it's leaders to pocket for themselves. .

Israel supplies food, medical supplies, and pwer to Gaza. It has asked Hamas for one thing only, to stop sending missiles at them.

All this is history.

Figure it all out.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Hope you are sitting down! Although there is no evidence that the Founders were aware of the religious convictions of their bondsmen, it is clear that the Founding Fathers thought about the relationship of Islam to the new nation and were prepared to make a place for it in the republic.
This does not mean an equal bid for that religion, it only exhibites a fairness not extended by european hierarchy and does not conclude islam to be a controlling factor in the building of this new nation!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here is one that is quite reputable. Quartz Hill School of Theology.

Here is another reputable source, not that any of the others I linked to had any less credibility, especially the Library of Congress site.

University of Idaho

But again if your not into trusting ANY website, why are you here at ATS? Its a website just like all those I linked to..isnt it?

And you can visit your local library and find plenty of books from more reputable sources to this subject.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cal7man
Hope you are sitting down! Although there is no evidence that the Founders were aware of the religious convictions of their bondsmen, it is clear that the Founding Fathers thought about the relationship of Islam to the new nation and were prepared to make a place for it in the republic.
This does not mean an equal bid for that religion, it only exhibites a fairness not extended by european hierarchy and does not conclude islam to be a controlling factor in the building of this new nation!

Nor does it conclude that Christian beleifs were to be a controlling factor in the building of this new nation!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

i don't need your BOGUS sites to tell me what i've seen over the last 40 years+ Thanx anyway!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

no it does not conclude that, the last 232 years plus does though!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

i don't need your BOGUS sites to tell me what i've seen over the last 40 years+ Thanx anyway!!

Well hate to burst your bubble there but the USA is 233 years old. I suppose the Library of Congress site is bogus too then. Does that mean that the information at your local library will also be bogus too? Are you implying that our founding father's intent was bogus?

Perhaps you could expand on your definition of what is bogus and what is not.

Oh..and while you ar at it, please do provide some evidence, links, pictures, whatever that supports your belief that the country was founded on Christian beliefs. Im sure that would help with your proving everything else as being "bogus".

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

Quartz Hill School of Theology, University of Idaho, Americanprogress.org, britannica.com, Wikipedia and many others are all BOGUS?

Did you even take the time to go through any of the links that RF provided?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

no it does not conclude that, the last 232 years plus does though!!!!!!!!

Nothing has changed in how the country was founded becasue of 233 years of age. The fact still remains, the country was NOT based or founded on the Christian belief system.

Again please do provide proof that it was. Oh and perhaps we should take this to its own thread or over to the "what happend to America founded on Christian Beliefs" thread.

Your move.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

our story has proven that! not your INTERNET LINKS CLAIMS TO what the library of congress link says they say, internet is a poor and manipulative source for info, get over it!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

when have you visited the LIBRARY OF CONGRESS last?? looked at what the links said the L.O.C. said?? have you looked at the hard copies yourself??

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

our story has proven that! not your INTERNET LINKS CLAIMS TO what the library of congress link says they say, internet is a poor and manipulative source for info, get over it!

"Our story"? Who exactly are you refering to? The Christians?..You?

Please help me here and provide "non-bogus" evidence to your claim. I will be more than happy to review it, and I promise to click on the links first before making any far off counter replies.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Yes, I remember that. I'm pleased to say I never voted for him. He isn't a very good preacher.

I just want to be clear that from my point of view quoting scripture is not forcing religion down anyone's throat, as that would require something a bit more.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cal7man

your INTERNET LINKS CLAIMS TO what the library of congress link says they say, internet is a poor and manipulative source for info

And they call this the "information" age because?

our story has proven that!

Quartz Hill School of Theology, University of Idaho, Americanprogress.org, britannica.com, and Wikipedia aren't proofs, but 'our story' IS?
Enlighten me, which story is that?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

because they can feed you anything and you will buy it, bet you think Bush is evil, huh!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

when have you visited the LIBRARY OF CONGRESS last?? looked at what the links said the L.O.C. said?? have you looked at the hard copies yourself??

In fact the last time I was in D.C. I did visit the Library of Congress, along with many other famous landmarks and locations. It was amazing. And you know what else?..No where, not a single location anywhere in DC, was there a cross, a tablet of commandments, a bible, two hands together in prayer, no scripture quotes engraved in marble anywhere, nothing like that at all. The only place where I found anything remotely Christian was at a church located away from DC.

Cmon show me some proof of your own. Unless...you cant. Its ok I will understand. I wont hold it against you for not being able to show any proof, as no one has of yet, proving the country was founded on Christian beliefs.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

BTW, wiki is a bad source for info, doncha know!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

BTW, wiki is a bad source for info, doncha know!!!

Then why dont you inform us all where the best source for information can be found? I would LOVE to know about it too!! Perhaps that source will also tell us about how the country was founded like all the others do.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Yes, I remember that. I'm pleased to say I never voted for him. He isn't a very good preacher.

He isnt a very good speaker either!

Originally posted by John Matrix
I just want to be clear that from my point of view quoting scripture is not forcing religion down anyone's throat, as that would require something a bit more.

Well that would tend to be a bit hard on the throat, sore throats was never one of my favorites. But the ears could do without hearing the quoting, especially from Bush!!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by RFBurns]

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join