It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Israel trying to hide?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
IMO - Israel is controlled by the Zionists who are Ashkenazi Jews who are not really Jews at all.

The inbred bloodline that dominates the world goes back to Egyptian times. The Hebrews lived in Canaan (now Israel) and sneakily married into Egyptian royalty. After leaving Egypt they eventually ended up in England, where the current 'Monarch' resides today.

The crowning ceremony of the Queen and that of King Solomon were nearly identical. The were also extensive efforts made to lug Egyptian obelisks and other massive structures to England, I wonder why?

The rulers believe they have the right to occupy their 'homeland'.

Peace

[edit on 28/12/08 by vehemes terra eternus]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
Top-notch OP. Real quality: well written & well argued. Starred & flagged.

As it is, Israel is increasingly regarded as a cruel persecutor bent on destruction. Israel complains about Palestinians wanting to destroy their nation. But in reality the Palestinians have never come near actually doing this. Israel, on the other hand, has so much innocent blood on its hands through intentional disproportionate responses that the reality has now widely sunk in: it is Israel that wants to crush the Palestinians.

thats what it looks like to me, just a bystander

btw, did anyone figure out what the point of any of this is? lol

seems pretty pointless imo

also, if ppl can "sneak in" gaza, why cant people "sneak out"?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I dont understand why there is a Zionist movement to go back to Israel. God only told Israelites that they can take the land from what (at that time) people that lived in what is now Israel. God only gave this command only once to Moses. It is now very late to bring it out and justify it for killing innocent civilians. Jews won the land and they lost it themselves and thus the command of God was for only once not every time you get out of land you come back and start a genocide. Jews really need to thoroughly reexamine their Holy books. May God help you Jews.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I posted this on the Iran thread ..
I thought yall may want to see it too .

I did not read the thread ...and I know yall do not like bible quotes .
But IF we really are in the end times (which I do believe we are) there are scriptures pertaining to Gaza and Ahkelon and the Palestinians (if they are Philistines and Philistia)

I believe the Palestinians days are numbered and they will cease to be a peoples (at least in Israel) Israel will get her borders back (which she seems to be working on now ) ....

Amo 1:7 But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:
Zep 2:4 For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
Zec 9:5 Ashkelon shall see [it], and fear; Gaza also [shall see it], and be very sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited.

Read all of
Amos
www.blueletterbible.org...
Zephenia .

All of the below links talks about the same thing (Cross Referencing scriptures)
Jeremiah 25 and
Jeremiah 47
Ezek 25

Concerning the Damascus scriptures
Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
(Damascus has never been destroyed so this is something that has not yet come true ) ..........

There is trouble for Egypt at some point too
Eze 32:15 When I shall make the land of Egypt desolate, and the country shall be destitute of that whereof it was full, when I shall smite all them that dwell therein, then shall they know that I [am] the LORD.

And Lebanon ...
And several other countrys ..

It is my guess that the NWO is implementing the end game of their plans for a One World Order and any country (especially in the M.E.) who wont come willingly on board ..is going bye bye ..

I dont know when but ...
I just wanted to add that those of you who thinks Israel wont get hers ..You need to read up on what happens with her ..
After all of this mess ...she will think she is safe and a country from the North with all his MANY ARMYS from OTHER NATIONS ..comes against her ..
And there will be massive casualities ...then God himself will intervene and save her ..and then the bible says after seeing what happens over there ..the whole world will know that he is God....
(Ezek 32..etc etc 37,38,39)

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Amberite

I posted a link earlier, written by a Jew (you can find documentation by searching the net) which said "

"...Germany had won the war in 1914, but had been betrayed by Jews who struck a deal with Britain to bring America into the war in exchange for the deed to Palestine".

Jews and WW1

Essentially, in exchange for Israel, German Jews convinced the Warburg bank to finance England and France against Germany, a country who had not lost one soldier to that point. As a result, the country was torn apart.

The Jews have been great teachers of underhanded manipulation behind the scenes to get what they want. We seem to conviently forget.

You speak of propaganda by Palestinians, please, what nation doesn't use propaganda. If the Palestinians are using propaganda (and it would be no suprise) they have learned from masters of propaganda and deceit.

We are here because we search for the truth. We look at both sides honestly. I don't deny some prejudice in this. What is going on in Gaza was not started by Palestinians, but by those who gave away a land they lived in for centuries as a price for winning the war. A war Palestinians had nothing to do with.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Mdv2

"What is Israel trying to hide?"

The Truth...

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

Not sure what they are tryig to hide but this link shows a map of Israel in 1000BC

fantasymaps.files.wordpress.com...

How does this compare to what has been retuned to them which was stolen by the Roman Empire nearly 2000 years ago?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
All this scripture quoting is just saying that God uses man, his creation, to destroy his creation and sit upon a throne and declare himself the Lord.

I find that a bit..no..highly tilted.

But thanks for the quotes anyway.

Cheers!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Thanks for your post. I was started to get worried that I was the only one who was reading.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

So the Palestinians are to be held accountable for something the Roman Empire did to the Israeli's 1000 years ago and be shoved off the face of the Earth?

How screwed up is that?!!!

VERY!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

One quote from one jew condemns a nation?

Your arrogance is staggering.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Simplynoone

Thanks for your post. I was started to get worried that I was the only one who was reading.

Nope I have been reading all of the posts ...but did not like seeing the Israel did this ..Palestine did that infighting in the posts ...so I really did not want to interrupt (lol) .....thought I would post this quick then sit back and watch them get mad at me instead (for the scripture quoting lol) ..it takes it off everyone else at least ..I am thick skinned lol .............

BOTH SIDES (Israel and Palestine) are GUILTY of lots of things that they have done to eachother .(*which is why they are both going to suffer )...so ..thats where I stand on that issue ..(not taking any sides whatsover) except I will take a side about scripture verses secular prophecies ......lol ...........

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

So the Palestinians are to be held accountable for something the Roman Empire did to the Israeli's 1000 years ago and be shoved off the face of the Earth?

How screwed up is that?!!!

VERY!!!
Cheers!!!!

The land was stolen from them 2000 years ago, not 1000...however it does not make any difference.
Here are some more maps for you.

www.lib.utexas.edu...

Looks like Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon still hold some of Israel's former land from 100BC. But you don't here them complaining about that everyday and they are not firing missiles into those countries. Ya, they went into Lebanon but that was terrorists again that were attacking Israel so don't even go there.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Again I ask the question, because of Rome's act to steal the land from Israeli's and then Britian's act to steal more of it, the Palestinians are to be just wiped away because of someone else's dirty deeds to the Israeli's and it just so happens that the Palestinians got caught in the middle of it all?

Again...totaly screwed up.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Mdv2

"What is Israel trying to hide?"

The Truth...

this particular post could be life cahnging for me......

I was also moved by this image.

I also noticed that little by little the palastines are just dots in the middle while the borders and surrounding land is occupied by the fat cats.

If I rememeber right the jews are not the original jews anyway.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I agree with an earlier post. I am also an American Citizen and I'm ashamed of the response by the Bush administration, putting all the blame on Hamas. But then again its not the first time Ive been ashamed of this administration haha.

All I know is the Jews aren't doing the right thing by killing innocent people right now and sooner or later, the victims kids will grow up and will look back at the unjust treatment and loss of life (same with Iraqis) and we (Americans) and Jews will suffer for it. All I have to say is thank you to all those power hungry greedy Assholes that made it possible.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Again I ask the question, because of Rome's act to steal the land from Israeli's and then Britian's act to steal more of it, the Palestinians are to be just wiped away because of someone else's dirty deeds to the Israeli's and it just so happens that the Palestinians got caught in the middle of it all?

Again...totaly screwed up.

Cheers!!!!

Yes. It is called survival of the fittest, and smartest. It has always been that way. Alexander the great and it's powerful army conquered the whole arab world thosands of years ago and it was by force.

The spanish conquistadors had wealth in mind when they came to south america, and their orders from the queen of Spain were to teach the inhabitants of the new land her language and her religion nothing else; all of these they acomplished by force.

English settlers in search of new richer lands extinguished the lives of many native tribes in north america as well as animals such as the Buffalo, and many others, e.i. In 1843 Elias Samuel Fleener and some prospectors were looking for new land to call their own along the Oregon trail and they found it, it is now called Red Ridge Oregon; however according to Elias journals they found something. "..A village of the red men that seem to infest this paradise of a land like the serpent in the garden. I have traded with these red men along this journey, but I shall be damned if I will share my new city with a race of god damned savages! Elias Fleener offered to buy the land from the villagers. The chief of the village told fleener that it was the home of their fathers and their fathers' fathers, and that in selling their past they would be selling their future. Elias thought long and hard about this, and later that night, Elias and his men killed every man, woman and child in the tiny village, again this was acomplished by pure force.

Rome tried and tried many times to conquer all of Germany however their force was not as strong as the germans, so they could never get a hold of Germany to spread their territory, power, culture, and laws.

It is crystal clear that palestine's force is not as strong as Israel's and therefore in about 50 to a 100 years palestine will be no more, and there is nothing anybody will do about it. Palestine it seems doesn't have many allies that it trades with, there is no big gains in helping a country that could not benefit anybody economically, in the contrary, the big powers are looking at the take over of Palestine as a good thing, saying, "It's about time, now we will have somebody that we can do businessand trade with in Israel, those palestinians weren't exporting or producing anything, they basically werent going anywhere technologically or economically, we will be helping the gene pool by getting rid of them"

Countries that get helped in war situations is because they have money to offer to the protector, or at least resources or lands, if they can't offer anything in return from a helping hand then you are on your own. Sad but true, it has always been this way. and people better start realizing it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What we must also remember is that the bible has been conveniently been rewritten many times, the original dead sea scrolls are under lock and key, the "jews" of the bible were a nomadic people, so within that context do not have a claim to palestine anyway, for me the whole mess is unexcuseable and the continued support by the USA of this nation is about one thing only irregardless of collateral damage, ie, the palestinians, the intent is to maintain by paying the state of isreal 5 billion in aid plus black op payments each year and supplying them with aircraft and other teck stuff which benefits the US arms suppliers, in return the US has a nuclear deterent in the arena and a stageing point to boot, from my perspective the so called "peace process" is BS just an illusion created for the rest of the world, to blame Hamas for breaking the truce etc is just spin to justify the means. I have met palestinians living in my country who had jews for neighbours in palestine, there were no issues between the neighbours, their children played together, went to school together, they shared meals together, the irony is, that somewhere the powers that be decided that they needed an eternal conflict in this area to destabilize it. It truly is genocide in my book, walls, barbed wire, restricting access and neccessary services, my grandmother on my fathers side was a jew, so that makes me part jew, however i am not a zionist, i do not believe that anyone who speaks out against the state of isreal is anti semite, perhaps anti zionist, the mentality of those who run isreal with US consent and support is an abberation to say the least and also unshared by jews around the world, what truly blows my mind is that the new president elect a muslim has surrounded himself with zionists and that is really scary. may there be peace on this earth!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You know why Israel is like this?

Because the leaders of Israel are reptilians who are forwarding the agenda and love violence (reptilains love violence). They love the war on terror and as long as Israel exists the royal bloodlines maintain their power in the MidEast so they kill the Palestinians who they caused to attack them anyway because THEY DRIVED THEM OUT OF THEIR HOMES TO DIES IN THE THOUSANDS AND NOW THEY LIVE IN DEVESTATING WAR, FAMINE, POVERTY, AND IMPRISONMENT. Also most of the higher class Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi (Khazarian origin from North Central Asia) who never had ties to the holy land and are not the supposed 'chosen people of Israel' they claim to be) and Sephardic Jews (Jews from surrounding Arab countries and North Africa who actually have ties to the Holy Land) are considered second class which depicts racism (it is a highly racist state by placing Sephardic Jews and Palestinians as lower class). So these leaders love killing Palestinians, it furthers depopulation and the World Order.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join