It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise!!! Obama's Team Clears Obama...(?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

As I read the OP's reference, what the legal counsel is saying is that he reported to Obama that all records support Obama's statements. There are requirements for such records for events like this and this tells Obama that there is no surprise waiting, so he can get on with building his cabinet and not waste time on this. The US Attorney has stated that Obama is not considered to be a suspect. Theorize away, but in this case, with such an obviously corrupt Governor, I would find it hard to believe that Obama would not maintain a safe distance between himself and the Governor. I suspect that this will go nowhere and conspiracy theorists will be disappointed, for now, but certainly the future holds promise of some of the comical irony or ironic comedy that you yearn for.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by jd140

That was not why the team was put together. It is a self audit, of sorts, but it exonerates no one. The law enforcement officers will decide who is to be charged.
See my previous post.

Not when the law enforcement officers are told to back off. Holding someones job (or even their life) over their head is one hell of a motivator.

Everything is being swept under the carpet. It's business as usuall when libs are caught...zip it!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Looking forward to some comparisons! should be interesting. The only problem is ATS only goes back til about 2002 correct? So how will you get the information?

reply to post by jd140

great analysis jd140! I never thought of that.

reply to post by niteboy82

Thank you for brings the "sanity" back. I was beginning to think I was watching the talking heads on the tube.

Down with segregation in politics is what I say.

reply to post by Leo Strauss

While I am sure some are afraid of Barack for their own reasons, I can assure you mine are because he is a politician and I do not trust the government politicians. Although, Ron Paul may be an exception, but he still must be questioned.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
reply to post by jd140

Well Einstein you obviously are a hater. Maybe you be scared of black folks!

Bush is a traitor and a disgrace to this country. Go ahead and support the man!

Ohh look, a liberal playing the race card AGAIN!

Imagine that!

I thought this discussion was about o-boy being cleared of any wrong doing by his own people.

I think it is about time you people rub your skulls together and come up with some new material. The civilized world is sick of your 50 year old routine!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

You are correct of course, it will have to be from 02..

There should still be plenty

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

Right. I really wish 'any person' would get out of the racist allegation routine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To anybody:

Calling people racist will not solve anything. Being a racist will not solve anything. These are disharmonious actions, that only serve to segregate us.

I was once informed in a college history course that the rich whites gave gratuities, or rather, bribed the poorer whites (via land gifts, etc) in order to create segregation in regards to race rather than in regards to wealth. Makes one wonder what is occurring now.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

reply to post by jd140

Ohh look, a liberal playing the race card AGAIN!

Imagine that!

I thought this discussion was about o-boy being cleared of any wrong doing by his own people.

I think it is about time you people rub your skulls together and come up with some new material. The civilized world is sick of your 50 year old routine!

No evidence...investigation concludes no connection! No evidence...now what are we left with?? He's guilty anyway right?

He was cleared of wrongdoing by Federal Authorties and cursed vehemently by Blago himself for only offering thanks instead of Chicago style pay for play!

So Mr. Conservative if there is not a shread of evidence is he guilty then?? Why is guilty?? Because ??????????????

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

Well apparently not, as the last election proved. House, Senate, Presidency....

Perhaps "you people" need to rub your skulls together and come up with some new material because that last campaign really sucked.

And from what Iv'e seen thus far after the election; you're still stuck in stupid. Same old tired talking points that were rejected by the American taxpaying citizenry.

And lookie here; who's playing the race card?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Sooooooooooooo I is a hater,

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

No evidence...investigation concludes no connection! No evidence...now what are we left with?? He's guilty anyway right?

Given your post history here at ATS, would you be as willing to let Bush slide if his people did an investigation and found him innocent of the charges you libs have been throwing at him for the past 8 years?

Surely, if Obama can do it then so can Bush, right?

No...then you must be racist against whites, right?

He was cleared of wrongdoing by Federal Authorties and cursed vehemently by Blago himself for only offering thanks instead of Chicago style pay for play!

He didn't "curse Blago vehemently". He barely even touched it.

So Mr. Conservative if there is not a shread of evidence is he guilty then?? Why is guilty?? Because ??????????????

And naturally, because of your own limited intellect, it MUST be because he is black. You simply cannot think of any other reason why people might mistrust him other than the fact that he is black. If o-boy had the moral convictions and the historical record of someone like, lets see, Bill Cosby, then perhaps, just perhaps, he would be a bit more worthy of trust.

Racism in this country was very little to do with conservatives. It has everything to do with you libs stoking the flames of racial division for political gain, and to demonstrate your own absurdity.

As I said before, get some new material. Those of us with a triple digit IQ are sick of liberals and their racial baiting.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
While his family was vacationing in Hawaii there was a reported Island wide Blackout, read about it here.

www.starbulletin.com...

Interesting how he never even lost power in his vacation home as the generators kicked in automatically, yet the entire Island is thrown into darkness. People trapped in elevators. It is a sign of times to come, not to worry as we are all left in the dark, he and his family will be just fine... And to think they call us the nut jobs, the conspiracy theorists when we say to be prepared for these types of events more and more in the future, yet not a second lapsed where he lost his electricity.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

Who said that the investigators were backed off? If this is true, then there is certainly something here. What is your source?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
What's the point of this thread, other than to present a sarcastic dig at Obama and company. It's no different than someone posting "SURPRISE!! 911 COMMISSION DECLARES IT WAS THE NO-GOOD ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!! CLEARS BUSH AND CHENEY!! "

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
okay now , if one is suspected of a problem in his or hers dealings , that are currently under the microscope of law enforcement the first thing he/she would do is go internal and look for defensive weaknesses, (leaks or ticked off underlings) remove any evidence or chinks in the proverbial armour . So theres the investigation. Now when the officials look everything will be clean. As mentioned in an earlier post corporations do it and countless other politicians also . Whats new ? Of course it is comical, and efficient. You are talking about one of the biggest organized crime rackets in the world , POLITICS. Heck get over the racist accusations and party politics. We are dealing with POLITICIANS, and the only honest politician is .......... ah heck with it they are a myth.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by BlackKnight7365]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Originally posted by semperfortis
I don't care if he was investigated by the Pope.

That says a lot!

It really does not matter what anyone does to clear Obama on ANY issues or allegations. There are some who simply will not accept anything other than the fact that Obama is Black he is president and there must be a conspiracy, he must be a criminal because he is black and sooner or later we will find something that sticks to him so we can throw him in jail with the other blacks where he belongs, and get him out of our WHITE house.

Who mentioned race? You where the first post to bring this up if i read the thread correctly?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Since when is "No Quarter" a left-wing source?

CHERRY PICKING

It IS left wing and I said - Funny titled blog - as well.

And frankly, I've seen you use blogs to bring forth information
when it suits your purpose while at other times slamming those
who use information filled blogs when it goes against your
messiah. Hypocricy.

Originally posted by jd140
Obama put a team together to determine whether he had any involvement with Blago. They conclude that Obama is innocent. How are some missing the irony here?

Because the disciples drank the 'change' koolaide and now their messiah can do no wrong and is excused even when he partakes in politics as usual. It's rather frightening to watch. It's right out of a science fiction horror movie.

Well Einstein you obviously are a hater. Maybe you be scared of black folks!

There goes another one! Insinuations and/or blunt baseless attacks 'oh .. you must be racist if you don't like Obama' :shk:

immediate edit

[edit on 12/27/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
First it is very unlikely that an internal investigation will find any wrong doing expecialy if people out side his group found no wrong doing but it may happen. Also I see nothing about starting this topic to be racist. Why would someone not liking him be racist just because he is black, I hate Bush so does that make me racist (I am white by the way) and I know that I will not agree with everything that Obama does but I did vote for him and think he will be great for the country but he is human he WILL mess up some. But anyways it is kind of ironic.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'd like to make a point, even though this thread has clearly gone the way of the dogs with so many personal attacks, I can hardly find any real information...

To those of you complaining about all Obama critics being called racist, you are doing the very same thing (Semper) when you label all Obama-supporters "worshipers" "Obama-bots", "blind followers" and so on. I refrain from calling Obama critics racist, because I know you just can't group people like that. I'm embarrassed and puzzled to see people who I thought knew how to debate, calling names and making accusations. It's disgusting, and not what ATS is about. When you feel compelled to attack the "other side" by calling them racist or worshipers, disciples or blind followers, that's a clear sign that your argument is falling completely apart.

And when you turn around and complain about the racist tag, while calling people hypocrites... well, it's just laughable. Talk about irony!

And Semper, you cannot go back to before Bush was elected, before he'd done anything and find criticisms of him here, so whatever you find is going to be from AFTER he held the office and started to actually screw up. So it really won't be the same. Sorry.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
'oh .. you must be racist if you don't like Obama'

And, 'oh .. you must be a "disciple" if you like Obama'

It's EXACTLY the same thing. And you call ME a hypocrite? :shk:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

this thread has clearly gone the way of the dogs

This thread is cutting through the bull and pointing out the hypocricy of the situation and of Obama's disciples so therefore it is now 'going to the way of the dogs' in your mind. If it was an Obamaland thread full of rainbows and unicorns I'm sure you'd be just fine with it, right?

I refrain from calling Obama critics racist, because I know you just can't group people like that.

Bull. You do it all the time. Straight out and thinly veiled insinuations.
All over the stink'n place.

And you call ME a hypocrite?

Yep. Absolutely.

Fact is - when people who used to be smart and used to be able to see through a typical politician suddenly start giving him a free pass on everything - even when his actions are those of a typical politician - then something serious has happened to that persons thought process. They have become disciples or sheeple or blind followers ... take your pick. It all fits.

Immediate edit

[edit on 12/27/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

on the contrary, i think fitzgerald comes across as a person who would've confirmed any wrongdoing he found being done by obama or his staff.
he has gathered evidence and blagojevich and his chief of staff were the ones arrested.
if you have info to add, that would blow this case wide open,
you should contact him.
otherwise, you're speculating like all the other talking heads and salivating at the thought of bringing obama down.
by any means necessary.
the facts have been laid out since fitzgerald's press conference.
and i saw his mouth move when he said obama wasn't connected.
portions of audio have been played ad nauseum.

on a side note.
as someone stated earlier in the thread, anyone with who questions the motives of the OP, are charactized as sheeple or obamatrons.
name calling is the last resort of people who are sensitive to any criticism.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by heather65]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join