It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
I expected better of the Cherokee indian however. That was very sad for me, and no doubt his elders would not be impressed with his approach either.

Indian? Oh you poor dear... lol

Im NOT 'Indian' young man - I am American. Native American. I wasnt born in India.

Calling me 'Indian' is the very exact same thing as calling my best friend who is black ''n-word'': Both are simply terms placed upon Native Americans by Whites. Therefore - I am HIGHLY OFFENDED by your name calling! If you have ever read a book on my race you would know better. If you havent then you cant speak about it - can you? I would appreciate an apology! Whether or not I get it will SPEAK VOLUMES about your loving - compassionate soul.

Being the 'One' you would know these simple elementary school lessons I am teaching you. WHY AM I TEACHING YOU!? YOURE THE ONE! You would too know to mess with a Native American with name calling and such is a very bad idea lol.

Secondly - man up! You can speak TO me - not THROUGH around or about me... DIRECTLY to me. OR do you fear me?

Dont - I am in the light - sharing the love!

Lastly - considering all of the above - you dont know enough about me or my people to even remark about us as a whole. You certainly cant pretend to know what we are about - as you too claim. But I debunked that pretty well right here. Bo dont know diddly!

Every post you make convinces the masses of what a hate-filled... lost soul you really are. You know you arent 'the one' - in fact - you feel like NO ONE. Or you wouldnt be spewing this garbage.

Which brings me to why I even bother with you. Im not angry with you at all - please understand that. I pity you. I am worried for you. I am blessed not to be your wife - mother - sister.

BECAUSE I AM A CHICK - NOT A DUDE. You are the ONE but you couldnt even determine if I was male or female. AND pegged me WRONG.

But - hit me with your best shot Delusional Danny because - as I have stated - I will not back down to you. I simply wish you had the balls to speak to me directly - not back handed. Makes you look so small and I dont wish that for you anymore than you have done for yourself already.

At this point - if I were you - I would just sit down and shut the hell up.

Because you have pretty much been debunked - by myself alone. You tired me and I broke you down like a shot gun. No apologies. Karma is a bitch... but wait - you know that!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

You are not the one. I am the one. I have a slip of paper in my hand right here that says so. This is what it says: "This Certificate of Authenticity verifies that the bearer is indeed the one."

The fact that it looks like it was written in my own handwriting is purely coincidental. You can trust in this, because I am the one. I have the paper that says so. Now go away and stop claiming to be the one.... you so obviously are not the one. After all, you lack the paper I have.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Quack

nothing more to say.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

"Many minds cannot accept the notion of supremacy existing, and it does."

And you feel that you are a supreme being? As in, being above everyone else in this world?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OT: Please people, don`t let this get to you. I don`t want to see this get locked because someone can`t take it. I find what Littleone says is true of him.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
wow, this thread has gotten a lot of play. Very provocative, thank you to the OP.

re: the one.

the spirit affects everyone and everything. it is "the one." if any human ever was or thought they were, they're only half right. they certainly are capable of great things and "know" this much for certain. what they don't "know" is that there are always energy forces eminating from those which the spirit connects that can and will often cause us to stumble and fall.

we give some far too much power over us, especially our so-called gods. i'm a skeptic who knows (the proof is in the logic) there are entities within this plane of existence who are far more technologically advanced than we have been led to believe and there always have been. (anybody see where those nutty atlanteans ended up?)

whether or not they are an alien or terrestrial variety or a hidden cabal of secretive humans is pure speculation. but in the end, does it really matter? we know what to do, how to act, how to think instinctively. we feel empathy, compassion and hurt for our own kind...what we have a little trouble realizing is that nobody is special when it comes to a spiritual being, because it's all we'll ever be no matter what. A spirit being. existing. for eternity and "our own kind" is every other intelligent being on, in or around this planet and in the universe.

Until we all come to grips with this reality, we will always mistrust, envy, lust for and ultimately come to shun or want to eradicate pieces of our own spiritual experience and in essence, we end up chopping off parts of ourselves.

we can't evolve as a species until everyone is ready to accept a higher order.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
to the mods:

why disallow us to respond in kind, pharohmoawhateverhisname made threats and is, in general, clogging up the forums here on ats, with this sophomoric fiction, yet, you allow this nonsense to continue, but you delete and ban/warn people who feel strongly about this misuse of the forum......

it makes no sense, if you allow the op to post this garbage, which offends me and others, why not allow the dissenters to post their feelings?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

You are not the one. I am the one. I have a slip of paper in my hand right here that says so. This is what it says: "This Certificate of Authenticity verifies that the bearer is indeed the one."

The fact that it looks like it was written in my own handwriting is purely coincidental. You can trust in this, because I am the one. I have the paper that says so. Now go away and stop claiming to be the one.... you so obviously are not the one. After all, you lack the paper I have.

hahahahh lol

but that is impossible, because you see I am the one

now let us fight using mind lasers

PEW PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!!

ZOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

WAWAWAWAAAAWAWAAA!!!!!

those are the sounds of my mind lasers

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
anyway, i checked my hotness rating at twitter and got a message saying that i was at least the "neo" of twitter.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

My goodness I didn't know everyone would get so hostile. Sorry I can't answer all the posts it is Christmas and they came in rather fast.

Many of the more hostile posters may not be aware they are programmed to respond the way they did.

I knew you were going to respond this way as you were programmed to do so

Those of you observing will notice that I came under attack almost instantly from the outset. I used the title 'I think I am the one', what held me back from saying 'I am the one' are the responses I knew I'd receive from what I call preconditioned thought processes coming in on this plane in response to such a statement.

Here's an incredibly simple way to end this.
Simply provide evidence to support your claim.
If your really are THE ONE, instead of someone who watched a movie called "THE ONE", you should easily be able to prove it beyond all doubt.

What many of you have witnessed is the flocking motion of hive minds connected by purpose.

Or skeptical, rational minds that understand that incredible claims require incredible evidence to support them.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little One

I expected better of the Cherokee indian however. That was very sad for me, and no doubt his elders would not be impressed with his approach either.

Indian? Oh you poor dear... lol

Im NOT 'Indian' young man - I am American. Native American. I wasnt born in India.

Calling me 'Indian' is the very exact same thing as calling my best friend who is black ''n-word'': Both are simply terms placed upon Native Americans by Whites. Therefore - I am HIGHLY OFFENDED by your name calling!

Gee you'd think THE ONE would know that ???????

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
off topic: how can someone compare being called an "indian" with a black person being called the "n word"?

i also have native american roots, not as deep as being born on a reservation, but one generation out with strong ties still there. menominee and sioux. many native americans still use the term indian and consider it a source of pride. ironically, a lot of black people look on a variation of the "n word" in the same way.

there's such a thing as taking yourself too seriously.

personally, i think it's hilarious and don't think it a derogatory term to be mistaken for persons from india. they're a cool people.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh my gosh now you are attacking the mods. And now I am being pulled up on missing out the 'American' in Native American Indian. Oh my it makes me feel a little sad inside, realistically lets face it no matter what I would have wrote you would have responded in the same way to such a declaration. Hostility is so passé, and to be honest rather boring and predictable. I feel a little sad that you will all be congratulating yourself with your retorts, but the difference is if you aint of the light that's pretty much it, we're done with ya. You could have asked me so many revealing questions but instead you turned to the dark side, the side void of love and light. I know your psyches, your patterns, responses, and harm you have caused others. I will start to limit my responses to anything other than posts related to end time discussions or what it might be like being the one or similar questions. If you are in favor of intellectual evolution and elevation of the spirit then talk on, if you are not I suggest you gather your little bundle of deluded and misguided thoughts and toddle off somewhere else.

You've had your dose of medicine. You won't be able to feed off of us any longer. How does that make you feel? Or are you just itching for a way to get back at me? Yes I can see it now, you can't accept that your not getting to me, that I am at one with who I am, that great things await 'some' of us. Maybe just maybe you already know you'll be excluded from the final count. Yes, that would make sense to me. Not to you of course if you are still in denial that is, not denial of me but of your own mind which is probably acting erratic as I speak. You try and water down reality by saying we are all one yet you don't actually understand what it means to be one, sure you may have read it somewhere or heard it mentioned in a film but can you grasp what it is, what it means, what it stands for? I doubt that very much.

So what does it mean to be at one? Have you ever experienced oneness with another? Well imagine that, increase it exponentially to infinity and you have some idea of the love within the Divine Matrix. I can tell you now human oneness is not possible. There are far too many differences, conflicting egos and paradigms of thought. Your best bet as a race is to be humble and subservient in the presence of exposure to the source, should that ever happen. Trust me there is little compassion towards humans and the atrocious acts they have committed.

Maybe that's my purpose in life, to sound the trumpet of the end times! Could be but I'm not likely to sound it in the presence of such a shabby crowd no offense to those not taking offense.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

"So before some of you try to push me down, which won't happen incidentally, know this it is you that is at fault not I. I am the one how can I be at fault! Accept your destiny with grace and candor and you may be spared pain. God is love yes, but he's not stupid."

Oh, believe me, no one has to push you down, you are falling on your own, and you have no one to blame but yourself. As for you being the "ONE", hey we all can believe what we want, you know, free will and all, but, that doesn`t mean we have to allow ourselves to be ruled by you, or anyone else, only our creator. And, as for "how can I be at fault", well, from what I`ve read so far from you, it`s not hard to place the fault in your lap. You, by yourself, have nothing to do with my destiny at all, so don`t even think of using that mind game. And why use the old fear tactic of we may be spared pain? Who`s afaird of you? I`m not, Little One isn`t, and i`m sure many others aren`t either. Anyone can use words to their advantage, and that`s all I am seeing from your posts, along with some darkness.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I can ask you one question?

Spell encyclopedia WITHOUT LOOKING.

You have been dismissed hun. I have done all I can do. But so you know... there is NO 'INDIAN' word - AT ALL - connected to my race.

It is simply Native American. Used in a sentence: I am a Native American member of ATS.

Now that I have dismissed you - please get back on topic because as you can see from the posts - THE OP got off topic - not I. He took it where he wanted it. I defended myself.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Please be kind to the ONE and try not to provoke. If you disagree with his/her statements don't cast stones. If you have nothing helpful to add, don't post.

The ONE, obviously has become aware of, or has been exposed to, some spiritual teachings. Whether good or bad remains to be seen.

My two cents is as follows:

I get a headache from all these metaphysical terms being thrown around. True enlightenment will not lead you to speak words that are confusing to the sleeping or the waking. Man cannot achieve Spiritual enlightenment through intellectual exercises or high minded words.

Spiritual enlightenment comes, at the appointed time, to those that seek to have their heart and mind governed by the higher Divine Nature of God. As believers in Christ we patiently hold to the Divine Nature until the Holy Spirit floods our soul at the appointed time. In a simple act of faith lies the way to rebirth, regeneration, sanctification, transformation, enlightenment, and illumination. What we once thought to be complex is made simple, that we may show others the way.

God is not the God of confusion.

True enlightenment does not cause you to think about annihilating those that don't agree with you. The enlightened are fully aware that the angel that came to them has the power and authority to carry out God's vengeance on the unjust. The enlightened grieve for those headed to destruction.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

"You try and water down reality by saying we are all one yet you don't actually understand what it means to be one, sure you may have read it somewhere or heard it mentioned in a film but can you grasp what it is, what it means, what it stands for? I doubt that very much."

Ok then, beings you doubt that anyone understands what it is to be one, then please, explain it to those who don`t know. I would like to see your take on it.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If you dont mind, could you please read my inquery on page 10 and provide some insight to those inqueries? Thanks!

Merry Christmas!!!!

HO HO HO!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Here's the reality of what you've said.
1. You've made an incredible claim with zero evidence to support it but you want everyone to believe and follow you.

2. You claim to be evolved beyond us yet you threaten us which is considered agression and is a baser, less evolved reaction.

So what do you expect?

Prove what you are saying and we'll take you seriously.
Can you prove it or are you a fake?
Which is it?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

My two cents is as follows:

I have been raised to the higher consciousness during a white light experience.
At the time this happened to me I had never heard of this white light experience.
It happened in a dream. The sky opened, brilliant white light flowed down to me and flooded me. It was so bright and pure that when I looked down at my arms and body I could see all of my bones.
A very tall female figure appeared in the light next to me and said, "we are one in spirit". There is more to this dream but I will leave it at that.
It took me months to process the effects of this profound event.

dreams are subject to all kinds of interpretation. your perception is guided by your subconscious...which is to say, retained thoughts and memories.

I get a headache from all these metaphysical terms being thrown around. True enlightenment will not lead you to speak words that are confusing to the sleeping or the waking. Man cannot achieve Divine enlightenment through intellectual exercises or high minded words.

Enlightenment comes, at the appointed time, to those that seek to have their heart and mind governed by the higher Divine Nature of God. Then, by patiently holding to the Divine Nature will the Spirit flood your soul at the appointed time. In this simple act of faith lies the way to rebirth, regeneration, sanctification, transformation, enlightenment, and illumination. What we once thought to be complex is made simple, that we may show others the way.

God is not the God of confusion.

True enlightenment does not cause you to think about annihilating those that don't agree with you. The enlightened are fully aware that the angel that came to them has the power and authority to carry out God's vengeance on the unjust. The enlightened grieve for those headed to destruction.

my heart grieves because there are so many who "know" enlightenment yet can't articulate exactly what it means. my own ignorance knows no bounds and i dare say there's a long way to go toward enlightenment barring some massive, worldwide definitive proof given by way of the source.

until that happens, we're all in the dark. to claim otherwise is being less than honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join