It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have been reading this thread from start, would say most which is trifle. To start by saying you are the one, in my thoughts would be foolish,
in truly being the one you would be but a vessel thru which the true one creator would work. Any miracles that are not of the spirit, are false, if not working in the spirit any miracles would not be true miracles.
I am leaving this thread but will say to all of the ones out there become that vessel.
I myself do not believe in demoms , but nor am I stupid enough to tempt them.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
One is many.
Many is One.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Well, I do have a question.

I have been practicing trying to astrally project, and I know I can do it... but the fear of leaving the body has me on edge.

The part about it that bothers me is when I am meditating I begin to feel the vibrations as my astral body begins to disconnect. The vertigo sensation is what bothers me the most, it is very intense and I was wondering of there was anything that I could do to make the transition out of my body smoother??

I don't like roller coasters if you know what I mean.

I only want to astrally project so I can go through the "hall of records" to see who I was in my past incarnations to help me grow in this life.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Now, I'm not saying what you claim to have experienced isn't real or that what you feel isn't real.. to you. I myself have experienced only twice in my life what could be compared to as this, "Cosmic/Universal Consciousness" where I seemed to see the big and the small all at once and felt as though my mind was simply collapsing. It then vanished.

Now, perhaps I was simply imagining it. I dunno.

And how knows, maybe you do have this understanding...

...well, i thought you did until I read this :

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
...but rather that I cannot accept imperfection as a part of my reality. Imperfection in itself is an acceptance of something substandard and I cannot see the logic or light in this.

You know, Hitler saw imperfection in his reality. And boy, did he have some strong opinions on those "imperfections".

Sorry, but if you are really so enlightened and in tune with everything, have a complete grasp of the universe and everything before, then you would be way way WAAAAAAY beyond judging things below you. You'd be accepting, understanding and most important of all, *impartial* -- you'd be above and beyond the basic emotions of "love" and "hate" and would simply accept that all things are part of all things. Even little old me who is below you, knows that!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Read the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know how pregnant women are taught pre-birthing lessons, prepatory to the actual birth? That's what the thread is about. It will assist in programing your Double (energy body) to step out as soon as the [slip-]gap is reached.

Overcome all fear: know you are six to ten times stronger than any discarnate entity, one-on-one. Your body is a powerful battery. Use, or learn to use, White Light for both Shielding & Repelling Force (it's beyond comprehension, but experiential). As a meditator, you probably know this.

It does not hurt leaving: returning can leave a headache if it's done too fast, which is usually a result of fear/panic. Shield your dwelling, also: stay in the house 1st time; return; try to leave again immediately. Primary objective is to see your physical body, to begin. This will set-up knowing for future exteriorizations.

AP is the beginning of knowing the One: it is the 4th dimension, where the inner knowledge of integration begins to accelerate at, uh-hmm, Light speed...

(Sorry if you wanted this from OP...he may respond, yet. Looks kinda busy!)

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
'The One' is just a creation of the Wachowski brothers in 'The Matrix'. I haven't read all 17 pages of this, so I don't know what has been told to you. If you mean by 'The One', you're the Messiah, well that's quite a claim, and I doubt the Messiah would announce himself online.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The W bros called it "One", but One was here long before the WB were pampered.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

No, either or, thank you for the advice.

I will check out the other thread.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
The problem is humans think they are special and they're not really

Yep. That is the problem, isn't it?

The above sentence is true but this sentence is false.

i actually believe all human beings are special in their own unique way
and to be perfectly honest we are all the ONE, there is no I there is WE, peace ^^

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
reply to post by John Matrix

I found your dogma quite earthy, having nothing to do with the One:

"The exponents of the false religion of an interpretation of a bible of half-truths would have you focused in the personal life of being the effect rather than seeing it's relation to a larger scheme. The Enlightenment that they preach is the life of weakness that can only be escaped through a mediator. Beware those who profess the mediator."
("The Scales of the Dragon," A.Dragon)

Beware the Hydra headed beast of religious dogma. When one enters a state of Oneness, it does not need figurines to do so. Having experienced spontaneous cosmic consciousness, I know.

Humanity feeds the many-headed pet. Satan=Santa (anagram) the Hydra master. There is no One to be found in the locked gates of religious preaching and it's dogma. Thanks, tho; I'll keep the kids home.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Concurrence: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

And what did I say to earn this response?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have heard more than my share of personal revelations and, personally, identify with Robin Williams assertion, "reality, what a concept!"

I doubt if I can begin to imagine the burden of carrying thoughts, insights, experiences that feel so real to you, all alone.

I would simply say to the individual who took a huge risk in sharing such very personal experiences that most of the people in the world have no way to relate to what seems very real and urgent, even hopeful, to you. That is the nature of our psychological defenses. Things that we are unable to relate to are managed unconsciously, so that we avoid feeling afraid. That is to say, our reaction pushes scary stuff away to keep it at a safe distance from where we perceive we are.

When I began to peer down Alice's proverbial "rabbit hole" about 15 years ago, it was in a professional capacity. I began to hear of things that I did not want to be "real," but the conviction in the voices of those who shared them compelled me to continue to listen. I had no one to talk to about what I was hearing. That is, no one who would listen seriously. What little I might reveal was dismissed with logic and confident skepticism, even arrogance. My professional colleagues assured me that my clients were, simply, delusional or saying things because they enjoyed my attention.

I believe it was Jerome Frank who once said, and I paraphrase, people will almost invariably sacrifice their freedom for a sense of security. And, like it or not, you (the reader) and I are a lot more like sheep than individuals with independent minds. Speaking personally, I find that I can only handle so much information at a time before I must retreat and process whatever I heard.

I would say with all due respect to the individual who risked posting, that (and here is where I begin to sound a bit whacky and paranoid) that the very way we think, analyze our own thoughts, apply logic to understand the world and our experiences, has been shaped from the very beginning by family, community, education, political forces, and, definitely, the media.

Benjamin Whorf had an hypothesis (not to the extreme I am suggesting) which I believed he called, "linguistic relativity hypothesis." That our language shapes how we think . . . about everything! Our language is heavily influenced. If you doubt this, recall the time when you began to apply rules of grammar and syntax.

I do not mean to sound arrogant or even suggest that I know anything. If there is any ultimate meaning or explanation for "what is," I am totally convinced that each of us have only a few pieces that fit into an infinite puzzle. I am of the opinion that in those pieces of the puzzle that we have more than half probably do not fit into that infinite puzzle at all and will in time have to be discarded. It is all very humbling. It is also my personal belief that no one on earth has all of the pieces.

I am acknowledgling that this is my opinion. My opinion is based on what I have experienced so far.

My personal theory, which paradoxically, is not supposed to be shared, is that it would be best to keep our perceptions of "what is" private. I am violating that theory right now. I know I am. So, in doing that, I give up the right to criticize any individual who shares her or his perceptions regarding "what is."

My life experience has convinced me, at least so far, that we are clueless. That does not feel very good. But it is sort of a beginner's mind position, where we start knowing nothing and are open to that which may be revealed. At least that is what I am working toward. Being open to revelations of "what is," is something that can really make one feel crazy. Again, I think, speaking for myself. that I continue to hold onto some basic premises, and in doing so, limit fully apprehending "what is." If you have any thoughts on how to avoid that, I'd be intrigued to hear them.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by polarbeardr

Pardon me for responding to you, polarbeardr: I am just impressed at your full-blown honest expression of how you see it.

I hope OP responds to you personally, for his light is bright.

Would that other's could begin to perceive that all is not as it seems, and keep that open-mindedness about them. Of course, some are aware of their limits, others are not, and losing sanity is assuredly a very real danger. I call it, being 'burnt,' (like Icarus)...which I have seen too much of.

Speaking of which, I posted on this thread of one of the more advanced people on this planet (capable of entering into the beyond-beyond state of Pure Energy), who was so overcome that mental illness set in, and she retired from active public involvement. Yet the truth is, that does not deter the Other (the Double) from achieving; so good energy to her.

I have no fear for you; you seem to have a grasp of this very danger of advancement into the Light. OP is so constituted (imo), that his acceleration levels are far beyond human norms. What he has seen, I have seen similar, and vouch for his authenticity. Note, he does not say, anywhere, that he is the only 'One!'

I enjoyed your post tremendously: evidence of contemplative thought, rather then mere reaction.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
We are all the one if we only realize with the real eye.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

The experience is different for everyone. My dreams are lately too fantastic in nature for me to fathom. I've never had a prophetic dream in my life that I can remember. Several years ago I first experienced being one with the spirit and the confidence in my infinite existence has been high ever since...I have no reason to doubt your dream wasn't the same for you as my wide-awake experience was.

It's nobody's place to judge anyone, no matter how obvious their deeds. We do not have enough facts to fairly impart justice.

Who is anyone to say what will happen to the fallen? It's a difficult life and circumstance tests faith greatly. Some of the most wicked people in the world had their conscience removed through mind-control and abusive tactics.

It's a tangled web and we have to consider the things we don't know for certain about the perception or experience of those unfortunate, insane, lost pieces of ourselves...if we can't or simply refuse to do that, we will never realize our full potential.

Love, compassion, understanding & forgiveness for all is what will save us.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So what if at this point I'd say I don't THINK I'm the one, but I know I'm the one.

and my evidence for this is knowing how the brain works and how our neurology effects our daily lives?

or at least that I know something that is close enough and can create quick change in any ones life regardless of circumstances?

I just don't see how this isn't a marketing gimmick without the product to sell.. ?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wow!!! Perhaps you should check with your supplier. Could be yout intake but something is a bit off.
Check your time frame or notes. Is it time to go back to K-Pax.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I haven't read all the way through this thread, so I apologize if this has already been addressed – if it has, maybe someone would point me to the page that it's on

What is the significance of your username and avatar, pharoahmoan?

I don't mean, tell me about the pun on "pheromone" – I mean, why did you choose these symbols to represent yourself on a board where you hoped to "out" yourself as The One?

I also would like to thank you for this thread, because in a couple of the responses here I have seen great wisdom and compassion.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join