It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I going crazy??????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ok I'm going to take this one step at a time.

I have a friend, let's call her Kayla. I've known this friend for a long time.
This person has always been a conundrum for me. But she's been my best friend.

This friend is very into astrology and the like. She has a husband named Ronald. She's a Leo. He's a Pisces. She always says that the Pisces is psychic.

There has been a series of events that I have come to think are more than coiencdences.

I have some voices in my head that sound like the two of them. I used to only be able to hear them when I smoked marijuana at their house but now it's all the time.

She keeps leading me to movies that have a theme of the Devil Personified sometimes God like Devil's advocate, Evan Almighty, Bedazzled. She also was trying to get me to watch End of days in which the child had the mark of the Leo.

Yesterday, she came out of nowhere and said "I am a bad person. I'm a bad wife and a bad mother. I like to make people miserable" and she was serious.

She often talks about dreams and says that most of them are prophectic and that she's lucid in them.

There's A LOT more but I want to know if I'm being paranoid (I have a history of it)

That perhaps she is the Devil. I am very serious. Please only helpful replies.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No offense but if you have voices in your head, then you should go and see a doctor asap.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by themystic123

"Bad associations do spoil useful habits."

Some proverbs are absolutely correct. She has bad energy. Why are you hanging out with her?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You're already aware you have issues and you're also self medicating and hanging around with people messing with your head right?

So, I would think you need to start with some proper medication and therapy. I'm currently doing both and am here to settle some issues and questions my therapist won't adress, because they're beyond his abilities to describe other than as delusional or not being present.

You need to get stabilized first, I would say.

Look into bipolar disorder which is said to be common. Lost time may also be dissociative disorder?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by themystic123
Yesterday, she came out of nowhere and said "I am a bad person. I'm a bad wife and a bad mother. I like to make people miserable" and she was serious.

Was this a voice mystic or was she actually with you at the time?

If she was with you, did you drink together in her or your house?

If so do you remember very clearly a cup she drank out of, for example if she visited you did you offer her a drink, and after she left there was without a doubt 2 mugs/cups/glasses left? You remember washing them and putting them away?

There's A LOT more but I want to know if I'm being paranoid (I have a history of it)

What as in just being known for it, or have you had a diagnosis of it, or counselling help from Doctor?

If so what, and what are your meds?

If you are on meds have you taken them recently... do you always take them?

I think the Devil is too busy to be a friend of yours mystic, does she have horns and a tail

NO so Of course not.... but she could be on the wrong path talk about the above first and I will guide you about this then ok?

Looking forward much to talking with you about this Mystic.

Elf.(only a joke name)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Because she's a mystery... I feel like I have to solve it.

But I have left her alone somewhat... we're not at all as close as we were.

To the corpus, that is definately a possibility and I will be going cause I'm freaking out...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I have bipolar, but never heard voices. It's her voice though and it's freaking me out.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
you know they say what you see in others is a true reflection of self........

the person concerened is trying to put a fear into you, best walk away and cut the connections,

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hey mystic good idea, but I am sure you will feel better if you solve your own feelings and happiness first?

Do that first Now, then worry about her ok!

Good maybe when you feel better very soon, you can then choose if you want to carry on your relationship with her, and ALL her parts of your life, It really is your choice Mystic, you can as you have already choose to be without her totally, and be happy.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Was this a voice mystic or was she actually with you at the time?

If she was with you, did you drink together in her or your house?

If so do you remember very clearly a cup she drank out of, for example if she visited you did you offer her a drink, and after she left there was without a doubt 2 mugs/cups/glasses left? You remember washing them and putting them away?

What as in just being known for it, or have you had a diagnosis of it, or counselling help from Doctor?

If so what, and what are your meds?

If you are on meds have you taken them recently... do you always take them?

I think the Devil is too busy to be a friend of yours mystic, does she have horns and a tail

NO so Of course not.... but she could be on the wrong path talk about the above first and I will guide you about this then ok?

Looking forward much to talking with you about this Mystic.

Elf.(only a joke name)

I was at her house she was standing right in front of me. It was actually a long speech but that was the jist.

To the next question, she is a very real person (I think this is where you were going if not I aplogize) I went to middle school with her, my family has met her (they don't like her).

I have been diagnosed with bipolar. I was prescribed lexapro and ablify. Only very recently have I heard her voice (and her husband's) in my head.

Thank you very. Paranormal answers are not the only ones I'm seeking, so all input is appreciated.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

She is not. What you are experiencing is a reflection phenomenon. We each have our own personal consciousness "mind". Though many do not understand what it is they have, it can be boggeled down with self issues and what not. We each have our own personal mind, but in that we each are connected in ways. Some are of lower and some are of higher states of mind. There is a conscious level of connected minds that is known as the collective consciouness.

In strictly psychological terms you're manifesting negitive self identifiers through the intrupertation of anothers interaction with you.

Your friend is not the devil. The devil has little to nothing to do with it. The "evil" you see streaming off your friend is truly that evil within yourself that your egotistical mind will not alow. You must face that evil within you.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hey mystic good idea, but I am sure you will feel better if you solve your own feelings and happiness first?

Do that first Now, then worry about her ok!

Good maybe when you feel better very soon, you can then choose if you want to carry on your relationship with her, and ALL her parts of your life, It really is your choice Mystic, you can as you have already choose to be without her totally, and be happy.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

The thing is I'm very happy! At this moment in my life everything's going well and I'm happy... but this whole thing is messing with me. I mean, I don't know how to tell someone "Yeah, I'm hearing my friend's voice in my head. She may be some type of demon."
So, I keep it to myself... I don't know what to do really...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have bipolar, but never heard voices. It's her voice though and it's freaking me out.

So are you taking your Meds mystic?

make sure you get a diary NOW and keep a record of when you take them and when you hear her talking to you.

It will help you solve the mystery I promise you.

So keep a diary of what and when she says, and her tone. Keep a diary of what Meds you are taking.

Also trust me mystic, what will make this much better and help you to get to the bottom of the mystery starting NOW so you can work it out quickly is to make a goal, say 7 days, to cut down the Smoking.

One less amount each day, keep a record of it until in just 7 days in your Diary you can be happy and write Well done when you get to No smoking weed at all or, if that seems to much for you, to get to the smallest amount youve ever smoked on that day, from then on.

Also Mystic contact your Doctor straight away and it is ok, you dont have to mention this now on the phone about this woman, just say you want your medication checked as it does not seem as good as it was.

Then you can take your diary to show you are OK and are planning to make things better in your life, you are in control, you can show them in the diary your plans, and also when you take the Meds they have prescribed.

With the information, about this, and what she is saying to you I am sure you will get better meds to stop the voices, if you can show them what she is saying, to stop just your Bi polar getting any worse.

Its just wrong Meds dont worry.

I know you will be free from her and solve it all if you do as i suggest, promise you.

Kind Thoughts are going to you.

Elf

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

She is not. What you are experiencing is a reflection phenomenon. We each have our own personal consciousness "mind". Though many do not understand what it is they have, it can be boggeled down with self issues and what not. We each have our own personal mind, but in that we each are connected in ways. Some are of lower and some are of higher states of mind. There is a conscious level of connected minds that is known as the collective consciouness.

In strictly psychological terms you're manifesting negitive self identifiers through the intrupertation of anothers interaction with you.

Your friend is not the devil. The devil has little to nothing to do with it. The "evil" you see streaming off your friend is truly that evil within yourself that your egotistical mind will not alow. You must face that evil within you.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Incarnated]

In your scenerio, how do I overcome this?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The thing is I'm very happy! At this moment in my life everything's going well and I'm happy... but this whole thing is messing with me. I mean, I don't know how to tell someone "Yeah, I'm hearing my friend's voice in my head. She may be some type of demon."

Understanding the confusion is not craziness. You see to be trying to understand it logically and this would sudgest you're not "crazy". You need to understand your friend has nothing to do with what you're experiencing. That's "evils" trick to not get you to understand that you are projecting these things upon others. It's only in the realization of these phenomenon issuing from within yourself that you can then reconize and take steps to uproot the "evil" from your soul's garden. Please do not miss my first responce to you.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So are you taking your Meds mystic?

make sure you get a diary NOW and keep a record of when you take them and when you hear her talking to you.

It will help you solve the mystery I promise you.

So keep a diary of what and when she says, and her tone. Keep a diary of what Meds you are taking.

Also trust me mystic, what will make this much better and help you to get to the bottom of the mystery starting NOW so you can work it out quickly is to make a goal, say 7 days, to cut down the Smoking.

One less amount each day, keep a record of it until in just 7 days in your Diary you can be happy and write Well done when you get to No smoking weed at all or, if that seems to much for you, to get to the smallest amount youve ever smoked on that day, from then on.

Also Mystic contact your Doctor straight away and it is ok, you dont have to mention this now on the phone about this woman, just say you want your medication checked as it does not seem as good as it was.

Then you can take your diary to show you are OK and are planning to make things better in your life, you are in control, you can show them in the diary your plans, and also when you take the Meds they have prescribed.

With the information, about this, and what she is saying to you I am sure you will get better meds to stop the voices, if you can show them what she is saying, to stop just your Bi polar getting any worse.

Its just wrong Meds dont worry.

I know you will be free from her and solve it all if you do as i suggest, promise you.

Kind Thoughts are going to you.

Elf

I haven't been taking the medication. I haven't taken it in like 6 to 9 months and even then it wasn't regularly. So, I'm unsure if it's connected with that. It could be.

The voices have happened very recently, and it's going on even as I type.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by themystic123

Dude, forget demons and mysticism, if you got voices in your head you need to get some sort of therapy. The devil is a figment of christian imagination and not an entity involved with your friend.

Leave the drugs alone and go talk with a doctor for your own good, you have problems and have taken the first and hardest step by admitting so.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Understanding the confusion is not craziness. You see to be trying to understand it logically and this would sudgest you're not "crazy". You need to understand your friend has nothing to do with what you're experiencing. That's "evils" trick to not get you to understand that you are projecting these things upon others. It's only in the realization of these phenomenon issuing from within yourself that you can then reconize and take steps to uproot the "evil" from your soul's garden. Please do not miss my first responce to you.

So, your saying that I'm having a probelm with myself and I'm projecting it to myself with her? Literally? As in somewhere in my conciousness is actually projecting this outward? Or is more it's in my head and I'm projecting mentally within my mind?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I haven't been taking the medication. I haven't taken it in like 6 to 9 months and even then it wasn't regularly. So, I'm unsure if it's connected with that. It could be.

The voices have happened very recently, and it's going on even as I type.

As you said earlier mystic, you are very happy generally which is good, and something to think about a lot, but happy in yourself, whilst calm and relaxed, like a sleepy I happy I like best.

Why did you stop taking the Meds my friend?

Did you choose to, or did the Bi Polar get better and the doctor stopped them?

I am feeling happy that you are relaxed and happy to now.

Elf.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join