It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus's Second Coming is in the past. Cayce 1998

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce, a well known and respected seer, is known for many very accurate predictions. Some are more or less understood by the majority.

One such prediction, that seems to have slipped into post diction, is the prophetic statement that the Return of Jesus Christ was in 1998.

Now many people have idology about what that should or should have looked like, but just because they didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Could Jesus Christ have returned and been locked up by a governmental force? Could Jesus have alowed for extra days of mercy?

What are some of your assumed understandings that would associate with the Edgar Cayce prediction that Jesus would return in 1998?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Actually, its not Christ Himself thats supposed to appear (according to Cayce), but the awakening of such.

The awareness that 'opens the path' begins to appear at that time.

A time which we are currently experiencing...

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Grock]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

No, you're quite mistaken. That's not what cayce said nor is it what he meant. It was just a, very lose, inturpetion of "what cayce meant".

Man is nearer the monkey then God, "Christ Consciouness"? What a crock of [SNIP]!

Please, get over it!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Could Jesus Christ have returned and been locked up by a governmental force? Could Jesus have alowed for extra days of mercy?

What are some of your assumed understandings that would associate with the Edgar Cayce prediction that Jesus would return in 1998?

I consider this to be nothing more than the hundreds of other false prophecies concerning the time of Jesus' return. No, I do not believe He is being held by the government or was halted in some other way. We are told His next return would be like lightening in the sky. As in, everyone would witness it and that it would not be a quiet event. Although Cayce definitely had some accurate predictions and information (like with illness/medicine), this was not one of them.

[edit on 12/11/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

According you your biased understanding of the events AshleyD that is true.

However I see it as a 2 part story. A flash in the sky is not like a thief in the night.

Jesus returns first to walk between men unseen as a man before the plan projection of power and glory goes into effect.

not unlike sending spys into a land before the shock and awe attack.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Jesus returns first to walk between men unseen as a man before the plan projection of power and glory goes into effect.

According to my biased beliefs, that is what He did the first time.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

That world and this world are to sides of the same coin. In many ways very simular and then again in many more ways compleatly diffrent.

If mankind was to be judged today by the rules and laws of yesterday, you'll all be in a heap of hotwater.

Time for a cold shower and waking up.

Don't be lukewarm.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
wow you had a chance to be enlightened and you CHOSE to throw it away... how sad...

where is your quote or proof disputing what i last said?

obviously, one of us isnt fully firing on all gears.

did you even look at what i said? or are you just posting this in order to attack the awakened awareness's of anyone who tries to help you?

there is nothing more i can do for you if this is the case.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Watching 2 christians going at it about Jesus is amusing.

I dont know if i want to join in even though i like Edgar Cayce's work.

Now i know who Jesus' chosen ones are and they aint christians but those who have put up with the christians drivel for too long.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

We are told His next return would be like lightening in the sky. As in, everyone would witness it and that it would not be a quiet event.

Um... Earth is round. Impossible for people on the other side to see what our side sees simultaneously. You know that right?

Although Cayce definitely had some accurate predictions and information (like with illness/medicine), this was not one of them.

[edit on 12/11/2008 by AshleyD]

So he can be prophetic (which is highly unique) but only when it doesn't disassemble your understandings?

AAC

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Um... Earth is round. Impossible for people on the other side to see what our side sees simultaneously. You know that right?

There are other end time prophecies that mention the entire world (thereabouts) witnessing specific events. This baffled prophecy scholars for centuries because it seemed impossible. Of course, with satellite and television, this is no longer impossible. You have heard of satellites, right?

So that is one way to solve this. Or it is possible the Western hemisphere will be destroyed. This is likely due to the fact the West is not mentioned in Biblical prophecy and the Bible talks about large portions of the earth being destroyed (and possibly uninhabitable).

Lastly, it is possible that not every single human being alive on the earth will witness it first hand but that the 'signs in the heavens' will be apparent as a warning and that is something everyone will witness.

So the earth's shape really bears no problem. Time will tell how it plays out.

So he can be prophetic (which is highly unique) but only when it doesn't disassemble your understandings?

Oh this disassembles my understandings? Not remotely. You are aware that Cayce did not get everything right, correct? You are aware he made some pretty famous time-based predictions that did not come true, correct? Ok then. There is your answer. There is nothing wrong with me being fair and acknowledging he knew many interesting things but in this one case, he was incorrect- like the many other cases where he was incorrect. And I'm sure you are aware of the stringent tests of a true prophet according to the Bible- 100% accuracy. Something Cayce did not have.

Are you having a bad night or something?

[edit on 12/12/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
Watching 2 christians going at it about Jesus is amusing.

I dont know if i want to join in even though i like Edgar Cayce's work.

Now i know who Jesus' chosen ones are and they aint christians but those who have put up with the christians drivel for too long.

If you were talking about me there I'd have to say that's quite a delusion you live under. I'm no Christian. Do you always live life seeing only that which you wish to project upon others?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

See this is why I thought this tread would be an intresting one to start. There's the Cayce new age kooks that believe it was the "Christ Consciousness" that Cayce was talking about. There are the Christians who don't realize Cayce wasn't a "false prophet". And there is the truth that Cayce was quite accurate with his prophecy that no one seems to understand.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well i noticed you put Urantia as your location. So i take it you have read the Urantia book a different type of bible.
It was no mistake i called you christian in tongue and cheek because your acting just like the very lot of them.
Are you also suggesting the Urantia book is not new age?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

The TERM "New Age" is just that, a term. It can mean many things to many people. It can mean many things to one person. It has no meaning.

The Urantia papers are suported by lost texts that unearthed the hidden scrolls.

The urantia papers isn't what people want to realize as reality but it is what many refuse to understand.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I thought it was written by a dude somewhere in the 1900's cant remember properly are you saying it supports the dead sea scrolls?

I have been on the 11:11 forum but i have not read the book yet. If it is tied in with the essenes and dead sea scrolls then that would be a fascinating for me to find out.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think it is clear to see and understand.
Jesus did return in 1998.
None of you-all were ready!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

According to my biased beliefs, that is what He did the first time.

Thanks Ashley, you made my day!

second line

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think it is clear to see and understand.
Jesus did return in 1998.
None of you-all were ready!

Jesus will return when He is ready. It has nothing to do with whether or not we are ready. That is why He tells us to watch and pray. Most won't be ready.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Edgar Casey was probably Demon Possessed at the least but surely wasn't accurate very often on his predictions. If he was would you mind telling me which airline goes to Atlantis because according to Casey it came back already...

As I said, Prophets of GOD are 100% correct or they aren't Prophets. Some are guessers when seeing the clues, Like me for instance telling all my friends years ago we would all be chipped someday, they didn't think it possible, yet today people are voluntarily being chipped with some mandatory. Some made their so called prophecies so vague you could put anything into its meanings like Nostradamus did. and some are Demon possessed and therefore sometime, NOT ALWAYS, correct.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join