It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victor Returns Alien Interview Follow up 2008 ** Video **

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Just found this guys I am sure it will interest some of you .... I still have my doubts about the original footage but old Victor doesn't sound to happy with this short follow up interview.

Looks like he is wearing some type of rubber mask to hide his identity again.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here is the original video in case anyone missed it ...

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You know what would be nice? A transcript of Victor's words... Just because we are not all english speaking natively, and our ears are not so well trained at hearing distorted voices...

Even with my habit of hearing english (and I mean UK english), it sometimes is difficult to understand an american accent in a poor quality video, no wonder an american accent in a distorted voice!

I am sure many untrained english language listeners would be delighted

Nevertheless, good find!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The thing alway found suspicious about the Alien interview video is the lengths they go to to conceal where the body wuld be and how dark they make the room. Victor tries explaining this as the aliens eyes being senstiive to light, but this doesnt add up with the rest of the phenomenon. If the abduction stories are to be believed, the UFOs usually flood a persons home with very bright light when they are taken, and allegedly UFOs sighted have evry bright lights on them..so to me it just doesnt add up.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have seen the alien interview before with this victor guy.
Just wondering if that is what you get when you buy the one from the site.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Has anyone noticed Victor's hands when he shifts in his chair at around 26 minutes?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Incredible how this new video came out just in time for the DVD release of the original video.

What a coincidence!

[edit on 7-12-2008 by icecap]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

It's not just you. The distortion used is horrible, I'm a native American English speaker and I can barely understand what the guy is saying. Somethign about government blah blah blah nothing important it seems.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I can understand him fine and I also don't have any trouble understanding Brits or Aussies. Anyways he basically says he is very frustrated that nothing has been done by the UFOlogists towards the disclosure of the alien interview video he provided eleven years ago.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Icecap,
I love the avatar.
Best artist rendition of a leprechaun...... EVER!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Icecap,
I love the avatar.
Best artist rendition of a leprechaun...... EVER!

that was one of the best news stories ever.

idiots.

magic flutes and people saying they want to rent back hoe's to dig up the gold.

so good.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Masters of intergalactic travel can't master a pair of sunglasses? Maybe without all their "gear" their all sensitive and weak like humans have our space suits.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This joker sounds like (ignoring the distortion) an over the top James Bond bad guy. Why? Does he want to sound like a comic book villain by trying to be verbose? "Documentarians"...who says things like that--ha.

Lot of sinister talk but not much reality.

Sean David Morton? Why is he calling him out? Who cares! You have a tape of an alien and you're mad at Sean David Morton for not researching? What the heck does that matter?

There's playground level of nonsense in this that just doesn't equate for someone that has a video of a "real" alien. I'd be arguing with professors of astrobiology not SDM...ridiculous.

[edit on 12/9/08 by Atomic]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
This joker sounds like (ignoring the distortion) an over the top James Bond bad guy. Why? Does he want to sound like a comic book villain by trying to be verbose? "Documentarians"...who says things like that--ha.

So he is a joker because of the way he talks. right...

Lot of sinister talk but not much reality.

I didn't listen to the interview yet but can you maybe state some arguments instead of these vague comments?

Sean David Morton? Why is he calling him out? Who cares! You have a tape of an alien and you're mad at Sean David Morton for not researching? What the heck does that matter?

What I gathered from another comment in this thread is that he is frustrated that ufologists didn't follow up on the footage. So maybe that's why he named Morton. Morton was also involved with this case 11 years ago...

There's playground level of nonsense in this that just doesn't equate for someone that has a video of a "real" alien. I'd be arguing with professors of astrobiology not SDM...ridiculous.

You really are grasping for straws here. If you don't believe the guy fine, but please try to come up with coherent arguments. All you are doing is attacking the guy for the way he talks and how he called Morton out. You claim he is full of it yet you fail to address even 1 point he made.

How sad...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am not trying to debunk this but it has been contended that "Victor" is infact Robert Dean himself! I think there was a thread on here some time ago. Someone might wanna turn it up but there is pretty compelling video analysis that the "Victor" character is infact Robert Dean.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
if this guy is so intent on full disclosure...why wear a mask and disguise his voice? this is just another wanna-be film director student, that needs to look up the word logic in a dictionary.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hi. This is my very first post. I am a very very long time lurker on these pages and as such saw this thread and thought I'd contribute as there is something I think you guys will find interesting.
Not sure if this has been covered before but if it has I applogise. I have always been facinated by the "Area51AlienInterview" with the mysterious "Victor".

It has been contended that "Victor" is actually UFOlogist & Ret. Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean! So check this out and see what you think. I personally think it is without question Robert Dean.

Go to the new Area51AlienInterview DVD website. Click on the "watch video clips" tab on the right hand side. This will bring up 2 rows of thumbnails. Now look closely at the 3rd thumbnail from the left, "Victor" in sillouette and compare it with the thumbnail of Robert Dean, 2nd from the bottom left.

What do you reckon? That is the very same person!! You can even see a tuft of hair from his ponytail lower right just above his neck on both pics as well as they have the exact same shaped head! Coincidence or not?

Interesting huh? Now if it is indeed Robert Dean then one must ask why has an already established ufologist, and a pretty famous one, gone to such lengths to appear to be someone else disclosing alien secrets when he is already 'out of the closet' so to speak?

Quite bizarre if you ask me. Genuine or fraud? Don't get me wroog I am not trying to debunk this. I've actually thought Bob Dean to actually be quite genuine for many years and I'd like to think this video is genuine but
this raises some serious questions at the very least

Oh website here Area51TheAlienInterview.com

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Moz08]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Let me guess, none of what he will say can be proven i.e. no hard proof of ET visitors?

Because if it was actually there, we would not be having this and all the other UFO conversations that are discussed about if ‘they’ exist. UFO's of the ET variety have not been proven in terms of our grey ET friends etc

So what's his motive? Hmmmmmm may be making his life have more meaning with him making up what he says he saw and then selling his made up experiences. Good on him. If you gullible people want to spend your money or waste your time believing him and all the other UFO speakers to make some meaning of your lives then cool. But lets not talk about fact or actual evidence because there isn’t any in the UFO world. Sure there are lights in the sky but until its proven to be from ET’s they are more likely just to be our own governments screwing with us!

Me? I'm still waiting on the film 'Sign’s' type visit in 2000 2012?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moz08
Hi. This is my very first post. I am a very very long time lurker on these pages and as such saw this thread and thought I'd contribute as there is something I think you guys will find interesting.
Not sure if this has been covered before but if it has I applogise. I have always been facinated by the "Area51AlienInterview" with the mysterious "Victor".

Welcome to ATS.

I also found the Alien Interview footage highly facinating. Unfortunately it's hard to have a normal discussion on this subject.

It has been contended that "Victor" is actually UFOlogist & Ret. Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean! So check this out and see what you think. I personally think it is without question Robert Dean.

Well it would make the whole thing a huge scam if Victor was infact Dean. There was a thread on this very topic some time ago. A member decoded Victors voice and compared it to Major Deans voice. They don't seem to match...

The thread can be found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for sharing and enjoy your time on ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
Let me guess, none of what he will say can be proven i.e. no hard proof of ET visitors?

Well normally video footage is considered pretty solid evidence but of course in this case suddenly it is not.

Keep in mind this footage has never been debunked and nobody came forward claiming it is their hoax after more then 11 years.

So what's his motive? Hmmmmmm may be making his life have more meaning with him making up what he says he saw and then selling his made up experiences. Good on him. If you gullible people want to spend your money or waste your time believing him and all the other UFO speakers to make some meaning of your lives then cool. But lets not talk about fact or actual evidence because there isn’t any in the UFO world. Sure there are lights in the sky but until its proven to be from ET’s they are more likely just to be our own governments screwing with us!

Sure buddy our government has been flying UFO's before the Wright Brothers invented the airplane.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join