It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Victor" revealed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted (I did a search and couldn't find anything...)

I really wasn't convinced about the facial hair part, as I originally thought the facial hair on "Victor" looked fake and done to obscure as much detail as possible. But there's a possibility that it may have been to obscure facial hair already present, too.

I think the slightly eye opening factor here is the *identical* tie shown at the end. Of course, this could mean nothing more than they both bought the same tie - and it's a bit hard to swallow "Victor" would wear such an easily identifiable piece of clothing.

But when I listen to how "Victor" acted, spoke, constructed his verbals, both on his radio sessions and in the Alien Interview documentary, I am more and more convinced.

If this were to be true, I think this would add an enormous amount of weight to the authenticity of the EBE interview video clip. The only thing slightly contradicting this would be Dean's reaction to watching the clip, where he almost cried - but could this be his emotional reaction he could not show as "Victor", I wonder?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
interesting. but the fact that it COULD be the same tie is probably a coincidence. i have a tie that looks similar to that, but my name is not victor.

there are similarities in looks, but again, could be a coincidence.

the paint on my wall is the same color, again, could be a coincidence.

this is just my opinion, though. good find.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Great find! Even though some of these things could turn out to be pure coincidence it does add another element to this interesting story.

One thing I thought I'd point out though....Is it just me or does it seem like "Victor" (The Anonymous one in the shadows) appears to be wearing glasses.Might be worth looking into whether or not this dude wears specs as well.Then again,he could have just worn them as a makeshift disguise i guess.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
One thing I thought I'd point out though....Is it just me or does it seem like "Victor" (The Anonymous one in the shadows) appears to be wearing glasses.Might be worth looking into whether or not this dude wears specs as well.Then again,he could have just worn them as a makeshift disguise i guess.

maybe he was wearing one of these

[edit on 19/5/07 by wisefoolishness]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I totally agree. The thing that gets me though, and I think the clip doesn't touch this, is the way they both talk, the way they respond and articulate their conversation.

The tie, although coincidental in nature, nudged me to ponder; upon wondering I lean more and more to it being a likely possibility.

If there was a way to repitch the voice, maybe this could show more light. I work with sound though, and I have a feeling there's a few other methods used other than pitch manipulation to distort the original voice recording, which likely render such a task impossible.

As a sidenote, DNI is also an acronym for Digital NATO Interface. I wonder if the DNI/27 tag could be some kind of reference to that. I have tried to find information regarding Digital NATO Interfaces but all I can glean so far is they serve some kind of communications purpose. The following link mentions the DNI - and suggests it may be some kind of network, which may be a feasible link to the DNI/27 tag found in the Alien Interview clip.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My best guess -- no way. Shoot, I'd think not. Bob Dean had shown such respect to his NATO Supreme Commander: full Gen Nimlizter after his death during usual UFO interviews.

Dean and Victor weight, Height and facial features (or head size).. sorry people the above stuff tells me this cannot be true--can it? Very disturbing thought to me.

Dallas

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
My best guess -- no way. Shoot, I'd think not. Bob Dean had shown such respect to his NATO Supreme Commander: full Gen Nimlizter after his death during usual UFO interviews.

Dean and Victor weight, Height and facial features (or head size).. sorry people the above stuff tells me this cannot be true--can it? Very disturbing thought to me.

I think their height are similar enough, given the limited shots of Victor / Dean I have seen. The weight, another tough one to guage, I would say Dean may appear a bit bigger built but again, without them being stood next to each other (if possible!) it's hard to put into perspective.

I'm very interested in the first thing you mention however. How does his respect to his Supreme Commander bear relevance to this? I think Dean has shown he has great compassion to this entity, and can imagine him doing this for the greater good, without wanting to get into any direct trouble concerning it. I just don't see how "Victor" has or could have disrespected anybody in NATO, or anyone working in collaboration with the "Alien Interview" project(s).

Remember, Dean described the interview video as "powerful" and "real". Also, "Victor" clearly states that if something were to happen to him, people would know who he was. I can't think of many other positions you could be or have been in that warrant this kind of statement.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjay
But could this be his emotional reaction he could not show as "Victor", I wonder?

Victor showed emotion in the interview (interview 04 at 8:30), i actualy thought it was coincidence that bought showed it. The tie's seem to be very very identical, i can't say the same for his hair though. Very nice job you did. But who knows if it's him or not, he will deny probably anyway.

Edit: Forgot link to interview 04 www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Outstanding thoughts adjay
Can't argue them at all. But, I'd be somewhat taken back to learn such a thing as this got by me so long ago. But I also believed in 80% of of Alien Autopsy (not all) and was blown away at the final admission.

Dallas

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If you look at the necks of Victor and Dean you'll see that Victor has the neck of a young man but Dean's neck is hanging over the collar of his shirt. It doesn't matter in what position they sit. Victor's neck never hangs over the collar but Dean's neck always does.

Not the same person in my opinion.

See for yourselves:

Dean:

Victor:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKEA
If you look at the necks of Victor and Dean you'll see that Victor has the neck of a young man but Dean's neck is hanging over the collar of his shirt. It doesn't matter in what position they sit. Victor's neck never hangs over the collar but Dean's neck always does.

Not the same person in my opinion.

Their necks are most definitely different in these pictures, but so are their positions. To say it is irrelevant what position they are in, well, see for yourself, by leaning back in your computer chair to assume a "slouch" position, and then sitting upright like you are on a bar stool ala Victor mode. I can make my neck feel like Dean's looks in that picture, and like Victor's does by merely sitting up.

IIRC, Dean was in a thick leather sofa/chair in that picture, to watch the Alien Interview clip. I don't recall seeing any of Victor's seat, which would indicate a low profile "school" type chair.

Having a acoustic background, there is one other thing though that slightly bothers me about this, and that is the tone of the voice compared to Dean's. I would expect when pitching his voice down, among other things, to retain a very, very deep slickness in the voice. I will try and reverse engineer some of Victor's voice and see where that leads, if I can find somewhere to host the finished clips.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That would be pretty awesome if it is Major O Dean. The man has some pretty awesome knowledge and background history. I enjoy listening to his talks on the subject. One very smart dude.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
In parts of Victor's interview, you can clearly see his neck, which is much thinner than Dean's. I'm not sure why the creator of the video (from the OP) spent so much time comparing the hair and beards of the two guys, when it's also obvious that Victor's hair is dark, cut in the back, and much thicker – you can easily tell despite the silhouetting.

Why would Dean wear a wig, fake beard and glasses to hide his identity – and then forget not to wear the same tie in a later on-camera interview?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skip_brilliantine
Why would Dean wear a wig, fake beard and glasses to hide his identity – and then forget not to wear the same tie in a later on-camera interview?

i'm not sure if i could have said it better. maybe he has amnesia

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My first impression of the shadowy silouhette is of a younger man in his 30's-early 40's, I do not think this is the right person as someone above has mentioned.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think Victor is wearing a mask since his face is completely black while you clearly can see his shirt. Victor is wearing gloves (I was trying to compare the hands) during the interview.

I was playing around with the pitch of Dean's voice in Audacity and his voice really sounds like the voice of Victor.

Check it out here: [url=http://uploaded.to/?id=ztjjcfDean's voice[/url]

Maybe he was wearing a fake neck in the interview...

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I think Victor is wearing a mask since his face is completely black while you clearly can see his shirt. Victor is wearing gloves (I was trying to compare the hands) during the interview.

I was playing around with the pitch of Dean's voice in Audacity and his voice actually sounds a bit like the voice of Victor.

Check it out here: Dean's voice

Maybe Dean was wearing a fake neck as well during the interview...

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by skip_brilliantine
Why would Dean wear a wig, fake beard and glasses to hide his identity – and then forget not to wear the same tie in a later on-camera interview?

Well, the only thing from the video's creator I find interesting is the matching tie. As someone has already posted, and I mentioned previously, this could just mean they bought the same tie (like the person who posted did)! There is no comparison really between the hair, in fact everything "visible" on Victor is obviously to distract from the identity of this person. This does not mean of course, that the fake hair/beard isn't hiding real hair/beard from the viewer.

For me, it's mostly the way he talks, the terms he used, and the very emotional response to the EBE interview that lean me to thinking this is a possibility. And while I agree the neck on Victor looks 30-40, it's hardly conclusive proof that it's not Dean. And likewise that it is!

To play devil's advocate, I wonder how many of us would use a dead giveaway like wearing the same tie, as a veiled attempt to disguise ourselves even further. What cannot be proven, cannot be proven!

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
For argument's sake... if Victor is Dean in disguise, I have a whole lot of other problems with the situation. His reaction to the alien interview video would then have to be disingenuous, at the very least. The makers of the documentary on the interview video (from the youtube link someone else posted) would have to either have a strange agenda or a strange sense of humor to keep cutting between Dean and Victor like that. If it's misdirection, it seems unnecessarily close to home.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
adjay, you will be interested to hear " Victor " real voice in
comparison with Bob Dean's voice to make up your mind.

I made the decoding and compared both voices. It's clear
" Victor " and Bob Dean are no the same person. Here:

video.google.com...

In my research I found Victor's voice somehow mechanical
like if he was reading a script from a tele-prompter like most
newscast use. This may prove at least that the "Victor" character
was fictional and added to the story using an actor for commercial
purposes in selling the DVD. About the footage and the original
source both issues are still on discussion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join