It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victor Returns Alien Interview Follow up 2008 ** Video **

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
ahh...more proof that a video of an Alien would not be proof enough to convince the skeptics or the entire world that aliens are visiting this planet.

not saying this is real but it sure does prove a point imo.

to the person that said this is Robert Dean....

i think your gonna need more evidence than what you have presented to accuse someone of being Victor and you might be dragging the mans name thru the mud for no reason...sad

thanks Op for posting this update even though i am skeptical of this Alien actually being the real thing. if for some small chance this is real i could understand why this Victor guy would be upset that his efforts have been wasted. if i took the risk of doing what he did(assuming this is for real) i would also be mad.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Only thing I want to say is...... it is a misconception that they CAN'T see in bright lights, they are in them and use them all the time.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i don't know if this guy is real or really trying to hard! i not sure about his video's either, i can only guess and assume!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good thing there is no need for firearms in the event of an Alien Invasion. Better off stocking up on D cells and flashlights. If you want the ultimate home defense just mount some grow lights or floodlights on the outside and you are all set. Seriously just not buying the whole interview. Cant say why specifically just one of those feelings and I like my guts so I listen to em.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by drift393]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I didn't actually accuse him I think. I was just putting the thought out there so to speak. I still find the similarities of Bob Dean's profile in comparison to "Victor's" to be more than just coincidence.
It still does not make the video itself less intriguing even if it is Bob Dean but I think it does warrant the questions of motive none then less.
If it is him maybe he feels by coming out with this under his normal guise would be shouted down almost immediately, as it has been here on ATS, but as its been pointed out this video of 'victor' has neither been deemed proof or hoax in 11 years. It certianly makes it far more mysterious having a shadowy figure in a mask or sillouette rather than a known ufologist, who are rarely ever taken seriously by the mainstream public. But then again it could very well be a money making excercise.
I for one would be intrigued to watch the vid but I would never pay for it thats for sure.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
he says wake up people do your homework i gave alot risks his job livlyhood and nobody does anything. We could be demanding a hell of alot more but most sit back and watch.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I've said many times before that I think the Victor Alien interview video is real, and I still think it's real.

We have a solid leaked video of a typical little "grey" guy, and all people can say is "It's fake!" "It's a puppet!" Without having any way of knowing if that's true.

No one has claimed responsibility for this would-be hoax after a decade. What has come from it? A few DVD sales? The interview video is a pretty elaborate setup with what would be a pretty elaborate puppet. There also would have been a handful of people involved, and to date there is no proof of anyone being associated with the filming of that alien interview video.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Is the same Victor who cryptically provided a video tape of a UFO landing incident witnessed by a woman from her window ? I saw it on Unsolved Mysteries. I think it had to be a counter intel agent. Whether it was a real event or staged I can't be certain.

Is the person in this video claiming to be "that" Victor ?

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
Is the same Victor who cryptically provided a video tape of a UFO landing incident witnessed by a woman from her window ? I saw it on Unsolved Mysteries. I think it had to be a counter intel agent. Whether it was a real event or staged I can't be certain.

Is the person in this video claiming to be "that" Victor ?

No this Victor claims he worked at S4 and that the US goverment secretly has captive EBE's at that base. To back up his claims he brought out a video segment depicting a live EBE being "interrogated".

Can you maybe elaborate on the case you described above? The only landing incident that comes to mind was the "Guardian" footage. There was a thread about that case on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

General consensus is that the Guardian footage was faked.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Someone complained that people criticizing victor in this thread were not addressing his points.. I would like to point out the only thing victor discussed was defending his wanting money out of this, and then tried to give excuses as to why faking anger at the UFOlogy community.

I call B.S.

Its pretty obvious.. but thats just my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Someone complained that people criticizing victor in this thread were not addressing his points.. I would like to point out the only thing victor discussed was defending his wanting money out of this, and then tried to give excuses as to why faking anger at the UFOlogy community.

It was me that was "complaining" actually. If you had read the post to which I replied you could have known the poster claimed victor is a fraud because the way he talks, and specifically for using the word "documentarians". That indeed makes him an obvious fraud.

I call B.S.

Its pretty obvious.. but thats just my humble opinion.

Fair enough I respect your opinion. But claiming someone is an obvious fraud judging by 2.5 minutes of footage without one single offered argument as to why makes me chuckle.

But thats just my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Interesting point Moz08. I always thought in the early days Robert Dean was genuine, but after seeing the tears in the original video 11 years ago I started to have my doubts. Then the last interview I heard with him he came out with some wacky stuff and I totally lost all respect.

The pics you point out he sure does look a candidate for 'Victor'. I remember all those years ago there were rumours that the 'Victor' character was Whitley Strieber, but nobody really believed that. I think it was something to do with Whitley's association with Art Bell, and Art did a show about all this when the story and video broke.

I have always thought this video was fake. Sean David Morton was involved, his friend owned the video company that made the original dvd. Anything with Morton involved has to be looked on as being dodgy.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
One thing is for certain: The person in the video is without a doubt, not Robert Dean in that mask. As well, it is the same person that was interviewed on Art Bell/C2C years ago. That much we know. His speech patterns are identical. Except now, he appears a bit more brazen and perhaps angry, as if he views the rest of society as just below his level of thinking.

My only critique is that he mentioned that not enough people/UFOlogists have made FOIA requests regarding the existence of S4. I suppose it is a valid point, but in my view of reality, that is equivalent to calling the White House and asking if you can talk to the President real quick.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't have any comments to make right now, I'm still getting over a nasty flu, and as Victor says "my head is a beehive", but I will contribute to the thread with links to the full interview: (it's split into 2 parts, about 18mins in total)

part 1
www.youtube.com...

part2
www.youtube.com...

By the way can anyone understand what Victor says in part2, right after the "my head is a beehive" line? It's at 8:56 - 9:02. It doesn't sound like english, but it could be his rubber mask muffling his voice.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The guys lips are not even moving..
He is wearing a mask.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that in the new 2008 video Victor is holding a back-scratcher? Why is he holding and pointing a back-scratcher?

It's already strange enough that he's wearing some weird mask, but he also brought a back-scratcher along with him to point at the interviewer as he's speaking?

Where did he get this back-scratcher? Was it in the interviewer's car already and he picked it up? Did he bring it along with him to the interview? Why??? lol

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's pretty sad and ironic that an actual video of an Alien entity gets ignored on an Alien conspiracy forum. What more do you guys want?

I might even be willing to offer a $1,000 reward to anyone who can definitively prove that this Alien interview video is a fake.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Has anyone noticed that in the new 2008 video Victor is holding a back-scratcher? Why is he holding and pointing a back-scratcher?

I was wondering what he was holding as I couldn't make it out clearly. I thought it was a walking stick.

It's pretty sad and ironic that an actual video of an Alien entity gets ignored on an Alien conspiracy forum. What more do you guys want?

You hit the nail on the head my friend. Regardless of the authentacy of the footage Easynow made the excellent remark a few posts back that this is infact proof that the naysayers will NOT be swayed for any kind of evidence. If you read through the thread you will find all kinds of personal attacks and character assasination regarding "Victor". One poster even called him a fraud for using the word "documentarians". Truly sad...

I might even be willing to offer a $1,000 reward to anyone who can definitively prove that this Alien interview video is a fake.

I don't think anyone can proof the video is fake because otherwise they would have done it already. Keep in mind some people are freaked out by the footage and just block out any possibility it is authentic.

Many people also don't take the time to listen to the interviews with Victor. Especially in the C2C interview he clarifies lots of points and goes into detail regarding S4 and the goverments position on ETI.

If Victor is a hoaxer I think he is one of the best to date. He managed to build a puppet Frank Oz (Yoda) would be jealous of, created an interview suite in his basement complete with glass partition and equipment (heart monitor), hired 4 actors, a puppeteer and then shot the footage. But after all this excellent work he didn't try to get the footage right because his medical actors appear late when his puppet is coughing. Instead of doing the scene again he makes excuses for them in the interview compromising his elaborate hoax. Furthermore he claims a telepath is present to make the footage more believable.
He also studied UFO lore and managed to not slip up during his interviews. To top it off a decade later he returns to get more attention for his hoax.

Maybe Victor is really Steven Spielberg.

[edit on 11/12/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
When Victor gets upset in the original, does it remind anyone else of Dan Burisch?

I watched this last night then again just a few minutes ago and the way he gets upset reminds me of how Burisch gets upset in a video I've seen of him talking about how they're treated. I think the video was on Project Camelot, but I'm not sure. It was that site or Google Video because I have issues with YouTube and rarely use it.

I'm not saying it's him, just that they act similar in regards to how the aliens are treated.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well.....if he's so certain about the "end times" which he claims are about to happen why does he still hide his identity?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join