It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Serious Warnings* Alert * Earthquake* Postings* Please Read*

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
From half past human:

...a pair of quakes, as least one of which is linguistically destined to isolate a bunch of people...

Wouldn't it be convenient if the San Andreas fault was hit, and a chunk of California separated from the mainland and all those predictions (I think Cayce's) turn out to be right?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
reply to post by questioningall

The whole thing is a scam. Webbot is a scam, this thread is a scam, the theory is a scam, and not worthy of anyone's attention. It seriously impairs this forum's credibility that this childish nonsense is still discussed as a 'top topic' days after being posted.

What is the scam? Warning people to possibly be prepared in the event that a prediction is correct? Yep - scam all the way. I wish I didn't mail in my $20 to be able to read this thread and get this information - Wait! It was FREE! Who are we promoting?

It'll happen, or it won't. Stop trying to say the OP is running a scam. YES there are multiple earthquakes per day - the OP has made it CLEAR that it would need to affect people emotionally to validate this prediction. Try reading the posts not making rash judgments.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

Hey, I did not realize that the full language was up here on the thread until just now.

Is there any way of taking this down.

George asked for it not to be put up - but to link to his site.

If we put it up then - George may stop putting the actual alta language on his site for free.

So, I know it was with the best of intentions, but we really need to take down the actual language from the webbot, and only link to www.urbansurvival.com

Update, I found out the poster : RichardBrichter - got a special okay to put this up here from George at Urban Survival.

Sorry Richard, I did not realize that before, it is staying up.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There's zero Starling (small bird that flies in a flock with millions) movement in Niagara, Ontario. The past 2 years I've lived in my apartment I've spent my fall nights on my balcony watching them fly there cool patterns in the sky. It may have something to do with it being colder than normal this year. Its been below zero for a couple weeks now and was -10 yesterday, which is much colder than I'm used to (and perhaps the starlings), at this time of the year.

Although I've defended webbot in the past on ATS, I feel that a lot of the strange animal movement can be attributed to us looking for strange animal movement. I think its called "a priori" reasoning, in that we have an idea of what to look for and then only look for that.

Regardless, any preparation thats within reason (totally subjective I know) to help protect yourself and your family is admirable.

Probably the most interesting thing about this whole thread (for me at least) has been the "Triangle of Life" info. I doubt I have anything to worry about in the Niagara area, although we did have a minor trembler in 97.

Good luck though to anyone in the supposed trouble zones, George and Cliff have stated that it could begin late this evening through Saturday according to the linguistics.

Peace

[edit on 9-12-2008 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by RolandBrichter

Hey, I did not realize that the full language was up here on the thread until just now.

Is there any way of taking this down.

George asked for it not to be put up - but to link to his site.

If we put it up then - George may stop putting the actual alta language on his site for free.

So, I know it was with the best of intentions, but we really need to take down the actual language from the webbot, and only link to www.urbansurvival.com

Not a problem, although I did inform George at urbansurvival about the post...no worries

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So we did have a small one in Mo. today, but that is not why I came on.

The weather is just CRAZY! we were expecting a little drizzling rain, but... It has unexpectedly turned to freezing rain, a mini ice storm.

No prior warning, no weather forecast of such. I have monitored the weather channel all day on the comp.

Then I went to the van to get something out and it was covered in ice. I had to pry the door open, everything is covered in ice, even the Christmas lights are covered in ice. The big C9's, they generate alot of heat.

If we do get an EQ, we are in big trouble. I only have wood heat, and if my chimmney falls... well it's out into the slick ramp, out to the van if we can open the doors and try to survive.

I know I sound off my rocker, but really...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Lets all think postive...its not going to happen. I read the post on urbansurvival and it really scared me. to think that there could be areas in the US that would not be able to receive aid. Wow..thats some third world stuff right there.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rollinster
Look Zorgon, there is no need to disrupt this thread with facts. It is obviously not wanted and does not provide the feel-good-fear that everybody not familiar with earthquakes is enjoying thus far in this thread.

Sigh.... your right... you would think I would learn that no one wants the real info..

Okay Dokey... I gotz work to do on fuzzy moon pictures and dragon's in the sky...

Keep em shaking
and stop by my PROOF of SANTA thread for some nog...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS they are really nice dragons, but they don't have anything to do with Earthquake's either

TTFN

[edit on 9-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
First of all i mention the web bot because you did in the original post. i asked the same question in each of your threads. you replied here so did i.

Originally posted by questioningall

The webbot has had these predictions of earthquakes hitting for 1 1/2 years in their language.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by questioningall]

as for the animals i will say that this is absolute nonsense. yes animals have been known to predict thing but you can't use them as evidence. its like bringing a dog to trial with you hoping he will bark at the man who assaulted you. again i say this because i am stuck argueing with you in this thread i have no problem with you coming into ATS chat and we can discuss things there if you are afraid of how your Fellow ATSers will see you when you are wrong.

next the mountain picture. yes it is quite beautiful but it is a meteorological (weather) occurance and happens because the cold air is sinking as the hot air is rising and because it is happening on the side of the mountain the cold air gets a boost creating this kind of cloud. it is simply mother nature reminding us shes better then whatever photo shop has

like i said these people are not liars or fear mongers unlike you (also i have found that you enjoy to twist words and pull out irrelevant things. nice to know) i am simply saying that it is not reason of an earthquake.

you also have yet to answer me on 2 things

show me proof of the web bot being correct

and

will you apologize to all these people when nothing happens?

please dont run from an argument it makes you seem like a liar running from the truth.

[edit on 07/17/2008 by N. Tesla]

Good post.

The worst thing abut this thread is the title.

*Serious Warnings* Alert * Earthquake* Postings* Please Read*

That screams ATTENTION PLEASE YOU MUST READ.

Now if the title was a little bit less controversial I would have accepted this thread. There is some information and it has been backed up to some extent.

QuestioningGal you must realise this gives the impression you are a fear monger. Change the title and you will maintain some dignity.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is true as the electromagnetic waves coming from HAARP disrupt their senses. The HAARP has weaponized Earthquakes and weather to a degree that only a few are aware of the use.

Along with HAARP the following is being used now, and extensively in Texas and Arizona for testing purposes as of this weekend.

www.willthomas.net...

inquire about the massive EMS calls relating a marked increase of seizures in persons with certain pre-existing conditions, erratic behavior in animals and persons, increased domestic disturbance calls more than any other time......

The Mexicans that are here in the US knows about the Chinese and Russian Troops deployed in the southern parts of Mexico. The unions are keeping them informed. The trade off is the promise that their "lands" will be returned to them. The Million mexican march several years ago was a practice of control. The CFR and Bilderbergers tried to get the illegals legal but it failed. Now they will do it by force. Hispanic and African American Muslim gangs will lead the way ahead of the advancing Chinese and Russians in the Mexican areas, Cubans and Russians coming from Cuba to the southern areas of the US, while South American and Russian forces will advance on to southern california. Additional Russian forces will move by air from Alaska to the northwest and midwest areas to control Colorado area and Wyoming....

It will follow the crash of the dollar, assassination of Obama or attempt, declaration of martial law and an orchestrated civil war to get our attention from the Chinese and Russian advance. This was planned many times before in our history but few are connecting the dots. It was before September 1972 that the third planned military coup was supposed to take place in the US. The operation involved CIA training a special group in the LAPD to start this thing. During the Republican convention of 1972 in LA, they were to allow a group of trained demonstrators to crash the convention. During the meyhem, one or two of the snipers were to assassinate Agnew [he was not part of this world government group], and follow up with a series of explosions in certain areas and all this blamed on the liberals. Nixon was supposed to then declare martial law.

All three "planned" military coups were avoided for different reasons. The one in 1933-1934 was made public by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC retired when he blew the whistle to Congress. He was offered $60,000 to lead 500,000 US former military into DC to take over the White House. FDR was aware and part of this plan, as was Prescott Bush, Dupont, Rockefellers, Morgans and many others.....This is well documented and confirmed as I have the details if interested. It was swept under the carpet. They even funded Hitler in 1928 through Wall Street and I.G. Farben. Wall Street orchestrated the Great Depression in preparation for this coup as planned before 1920. In 1921, they had a practice run and then flood the market with money to raise it to dazzling heights to bring Americans into the trap. The coup failed, they had to settle for WWII and you can squarely charge FDR's and his policy for the murder of 2,000 Marines and Sailors at Pearl Harbor as this was set up by provoking the Japanese to a point that they had to attack. This is well documented and you can also reference "Lt McCollum's memo" smoking gun, declassifed 1993. This [attack on Pearl] set up justification for entering WWII against Germany. Second coup was supposed to take place after the Bay of Pigs in 1960 followed by a declaration of WWIII against Russia and this didn't happen due to JFK. He did a lot to thwart this military coup until his death in 1963. They made a clean sweep by assassinating Robert, Martin Luther and even Malcom X. None of these were team players with the Illuminati. Five to six reasons they murdered JFK. The Iron Mountain Commission was formed to study how they could get us ready for the next attempt and it was not a hoax by any stretch of the imagination. Now this takes us to the 1972 planned coup. One of the reasons that they didn't go through with it was the consideration or miscalculation that the number of personal weapons in the US was just too many.

In the meantime' June 1972, Watergate happened, they [CIA] were authorized by the White House to break in and they got caught. The CIA burglars were working on a tip that there was evidence that Democratic presidential candidate Senator George McGovern had accepted substantial illegal contributions from Fidel Castro. Now, this is how the "Black Book" of the CIA controls elections and demonizes the opposition. Since this is the rule, why then didn't the Democrats disclose that George Bush SR, father, and GW Jr,'s grandfather was a signficant contributor to a planned military coup of the US government in 1933 and contributor to Hitlers rise to power to the point without the financial and material support Hitler would not have existed? Why wasn't it revealed that Kerry received thousands of dollars from the Albania Mafia caught on tape. Google "The Brooklyn Connection". The Albanians in the film are Mafia. Anyway, after Watergate, they lost the element of surprise, and so Nixon agreed to be impeached, set up agnew on charges in a Bring Mason Gerald Ford to the VP and then Presidential slot to pardon Nixon as planned. So, in 1973, GW, Rockefellers, and Zegb, Brzezinski formed the "Trilateral commission" to plan the final attempt to a military dictatorship in the US. By the way, Brzezinski was to be Carter's Security Advisor, force on Carter to keep him in line. and NOW HE IS OBAMA'S ADVISOR TODAY. He is a Bilderberger. Watching over Obama. Imagine that. Obama to set off the race war yet to come.

All naysayers better research this before the shilling comes back. I've researched this to the nth degree and have the evidence; so research before slamming or not because I can provide the details if you don't.

UN in the USA......Chinese and Russians in Mexico...and HAARP with Chemtrails on the move.....get ready folks...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
would like to add onto the lack of animals topic. I live in middle tennessee, and have had reports from a friend who went hunting every morning all last week and didnt see a single deer. my father went out a couple times as well with same results. Ive asked around and it seems to be widespread with none to practically no deer sightings.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Also tornados ripped through Oklahoma and Louisianna this morning. Very strange for December...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Here is a beautiful sunset about a month ago from my front porch. It was Amazing...

Edit for zorgon, do you see the fierce dragon?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You owe no apologies to any one. Pay no attention to those; as they are more than likely from CIA or NSA flunkies......and shills.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The sky here in WNC in the late afternoon has had an eerie cast to it. Someone else noticed it the last two afternoons. Granted, it has been overcast, but the colors of the trees, mountains and sky seemed off, if that makes any sense. The only way I can describe it is eerie. I know we're not in the New Madrid fault area here, although if I'm not mistaken there is one that runs through here. It is supposed to be rainy here all day tomorrow, but I'll keep an eye out, as usual, for anything unusual.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Was doing a little research and ran across this site, that might be helpful for someone.

I'm not saying the "big one" is gonna hit this week but eventually it will. Maybe this information will help some be more prepared.

If this site has been posted.then my apologies. And you can move along, nothing to see here.

www.cusec.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by unfamiliarpatterns2

Hi Neighbor Tn here too. If you're looking for deer try outside the Memphis area. We are being overtaken by them. There are scattered bodies all over the local roads and interstate. I've also seen an alarming number of very large coyotes, dead and alive.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Edit for zorgon, do you see the fierce dragon?

Yeah can I get the big picture? That one is to small to process

So how about this...

If this webby bot has some real predictions..

can someone do a simple point form list?

Date Time Location and possible Scale?

That would be useful data and could help...

Anybody got that? Or are we dealing with "something will happen somewhere in the next few days."

And no I haven't looked it up... I am busy hunting dragons

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
this is stupid. nothing's gonna happen.

if it does, i will personally mail you ten dollars. hold me to that, ok?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Two earthquakes in excess of 6.0 in the 32 to 36 latitude, probably in the US, but not definite. Dates from 12/10 to 12/12, followed by 5 aftershocks, then second earthquake on 12/15.

Effects either 2.2 million or 22 million people. One earthquake associated with a agricultural area and the other with "dancing mountains", people hear loud crack coming from the earth itself.

Major disruption after that, lasting from three to ten years. Affected area isolated and worldwide relief efforts required. People in shock over this.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join