It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF That Santa Claus is REAL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hello and Happy Holidays to Everyone...

Its been a bit slow lately so I did some side research on a Seasonally correct topic.

A lot has been said about the 'Myth' that is Santa Claus but have we had any real hard evidence that he exists?

We all know that if enough people believe it does give something 'reality' and millions of kids and adults around the world cannot all be wrong can they?

The US Post office does indeed handle mail to Santa... has anyone (other than the movie) ever asked "Where does it go?" So here we have ONE government agency that recognizes his existence.

But bear with me a few posts...

Item #1

In another forum the question was posed...

"Whats up with Rudolph
Just saw Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on TV.
I watched it because it was my favorite X-Mas show as a kid.
Why did he do all that walking around on his quest when he can fly?
Why didn't I ever notice this before?"[/I][/COLOR] - heretic

Well History channel just did a show on Mushrooms. It appears according to them that reindeer in Lapland routinely eat magic mushrooms.

This one in particular...

So since we all know that 'fuel' makes one fly, it is highly likely that Rudolph was too young and not allowed to eat them, until he was needed.

It also gives us one more agency, the History Channel, that provides us with clues to the truth of the Santa story... in this case we know know why Reindeers fly... What? You doubt the History channel?

Now that mushroom is very famous in Germany and has long been associated with St Nick and is used in Christmas ornaments and even Marizipan candy...

German Christmas Ornaments

So the Red Suit and the 'Jolly' old St Nick has always been connected to the Pretty Red and White mushrooms...

continued next post....

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Remember Super Mario?

Does he not eat these mushrooms to power up? Just one more example of the association with conditioning children

I found this to be a sign of the times... ;wow:

Real-life Super Mario Mushroom

I had no idea that those big red mushrooms with white spots actually existed in nature.
But I found one last week and took a picture of it.

SOURCE

Super Mario Mushroom Candy tins

www.techchee.com...

Super Mario Mushroom Lamps

www.geekologie.com...

Faerie Shrooms

Just what ARE we teaching our kids?

"The Candy Man knows..."

Makes for happy happy kiddies

continued next post...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I thought that everyone knew that Santa was real, due to his being a Macroscopic Quantum object.

Now, let's think of Father Christmas as a particle, obeying the rules of the quantum world. Following the logic of the two-slit experiment, it is perfectly possible for him to visit all the good children of the world simultaneously, provided that he does so unseen. If he is spotted, his wavefunction will collapse and he will be revealed as your Dad with a comedy beard. The quantum nature of Father Christmas explains the taboo against seeing him do his job.

I would further like to hypothesize that the hidden variable is "naughtiness"

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hang in there I am getting to the PROOF

But I just HAD to add THIS news...

Zoo sells Christmas ornaments from reindeer droppings

Take one reindeer dropping, dry it, coat in a clear finish, and then paint it or roll it in glitter. Voila — a Christmas ornament.

That's what's keeping staff at Illinois's Miller Park Zoo busy this holiday season as they keep the gift shop stocked in what zoo marketing director Susie Ohley calls "magical reindeer gem ornaments."

Each comes with a label of authenticity and costs $5 US.

Staffer Katie Buydos, who makes jewelry as a hobby, donated wire and beads, saying, "Susie asked me to bring some creativity to the table."

Some folks are surprised at the size of the "gems," which are only about as big as marbles. "Reindeer are so big," zoo maintenance worker Sheldon Williams said. But the droppings are "just a big pile of small."

www.cbc.ca...

Those Reindeer seem pretty happy... must be the shrooms...

On a related note just in time for Christmas gift giving...

More Great Gifts for the Holidays..
Perfect for the person who has everything

"Cowsie Dungsie Clock"

Here's a Steaming Heap of "Crappy" Sayings! We would like to Thank all of you who have purchased our product for yourself or someone you love!
If you haven't ordered yet the COWS are still working in the field.

www.cowpieclocks.com...

Still more Cow pies

www.cowpieclocks.com...

SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT BUY ONE TODAY

All that methane from Cow poo will not get into the air if its all turned into clocks

Now on a different note... here is what happens when a Reindeer gets to much of a good thing...

Santa Mauled by Reindeer

continued next post..

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Santa is a conglomeration of many sun gods of ancient civilizations and pagan cultures, he is most closely related to Odin with his sleigh and 8 legged goat pulling it on the eve of the winter solstice/equinox deciding who would perish and who would prosper...

All of christmas is pagan in nature and the Bible warns the people not to partake of the traditions of men, did you know that christmas was illegal in the united states til the turn of the last century? Boston gave a 5 dollar fine for anyone celebrating i inside their area...

Today it seems to be more about Black Friday or PROFITS than Jesus' birth which was NOT on December 25th, or the real reasons and traditions of the time...

History Channel has a great website on the history of christmas and its pretty accurate, check it out if you dare...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The PROOF

There is a new Three Letter Spook Agency in town. Theses guys are above the NSA and the NRO and literally 'above everyone'. They also have a sneaky way of keeping their full name a Three Letter Agency.

The NGA National Geospatial-Inteligence Agency os SPACE SPOOK

Well you KNOW it had to happen right?

As for the Santa,his Sled and Deliver System... my myriad contacts have told me that Santa has the assistance of the NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency)

Here is the documented PROOF

Press Release
Santa Turns to National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency for Help

BETHESDA, Md.—This holiday season, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) has extended its expertise to one very special customer -- Santa Claus.

After being overwhelmed by a growing world demand, Santa approached NGA earlier this year and asked for help to streamline his Christmas Eve deliveries. “I need routes that will let me move around the world quickly and efficiently,” he said.

NGA combined satellite imagery with its map and chart making expertise to develop a digital navigation system that solved Santa’s problem. Called NGA TOY DELIVERY SYSTEM X-100, this specialized geospatial-intelligence product was specifically formatted to let Santa create quick and easy routes around the globe.

Santa installed a new satellite downlink and computer system to handle the NGA data. “I can really scoot around the world using this new navigation system,” Santa said. “The time I can save by taking the best routes will let me reach everyone on my list.”

NGA is honored that the number one world traveler would ask for our assistance. To view the NGA TOY DELIVERY SYSTEM X-100 and see how it is used by its revered customer, please go to www.nga.mil.

NGA is a Department of Defense combat support agency and a member of the National Intelligence Community. Its mission is to provide timely, relevant and accurate geospatial intelligence in support of our national security. Geospatial intelligence is the exploitation and analysis of imagery and geospatial information to describe, assess and visually depict physical features and geographically referenced activities on the Earth. Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., NGA has major facilities in the greater Washington, D.C., and St. Louis, Mo., areas with NGA support teams worldwide. Visit us online at www.nga.mil.

- NGA -
Marshall A. Hudson, 301-227-2057;
[email protected]
David H. Burpee, 301-227-7385; [email protected]

www1.nga.mil...

Now surely the government would not lie to us about such an important matter? They had a video last year showing the system I hope they bring it back. If they do I will post it. But this is official government documentation that not only is Santa REAL, but that the government is assisting him with the latest high tech space capabilities that we haven't even been told about yet

And you people think I make this stuff up

And do not forget THIS

089:32:50 Mattingly: Apollo 8, Houston. [No answer.]
089:33:38 Mattingly: Apollo 8, Houston.
089:34:16 Lovell: Houston, Apollo 8, over.
089:34:19 Mattingly: Hello, Apollo 8. Loud and clear.
089:34:25 Lovell: Roger. Please be informed there is a Santa Claus.
089:34:31 Mattingly: That's affirmative. You're the best ones to know.

Apollo 8 flight journal
history.nasa.gov...

Now surely you people who have been arguing all these years that NASA NEVER LIES are not going to change your tune?

That makes THREE government agencies that recognize the existence of Santa Claus

The US Post Office, NASA and the NGA

I would say that ought to be more than enough official proof for anyone

Happy Holidays

...---...

[edit on 7-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Santa is a conglomeration of many sun gods of ancient civilizations and pagan cultures,

You didn't even wait for my proof

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

star and flag for you Sir.

I have worked for many years on uncovering the Government's involvement in the Santa Claus cover-up: the reverse-engineering of his sled, human-reindeer hybrid breeding, his involvement in Building 7 etc.

Watch your back tho -- you don't know how high this secret goes -- keep an eye out for the Black Helicopters (& sleighs).

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniackeep an eye out for the Black Helicopters (& sleighs).

Hey I live minutes away from Nellis on the flight path to Edwards... those pesky mosquitoes are a daily event

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i thought reindeer started to fly after eating magic corn given to them by the winter warlock?
apparently it was to break out of the burgermeister's jail.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry Zorgon,but according to this article,Santa's popped his cloggs.www.timesonline.co.uk...
Here's another confermationwww.dailystar.co.uk...
After some of the topics posted on these boards lately,we could do with cheering up.

Carry on sir.

Lewtra

[edit on 7-12-2008 by lewtra]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I often wondered why NASA used Santa as a codeword hehe.

Sadly I've never seen him zipping around the sky, However here is a thread on the origins of the real Santa, and how he became modernised.

The true origin of Santa Claus

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken then that's the fly agaric mushroom. When dried and eaten is one of the more potent hallucinogens. It is funny that it's featured in so much art and culture around the world. Is it a worldwide conspiracy from some ancient mushroom cult?

A guy named Clark Heinrich wrote an interesting book about them called "Magic Mushrooms in Religion and Alchemy." It's a great book for conspiracy theorists. He ties this mushroom into every major religion, often making a good case for his theories.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
hmmm, a good post here!! now forgive me if I sound a bit dumb but.... the final part of your post about Santa looks to be some kind of code for the government aknowledging E.T life especially when you posted about apollo crew saying 'there is a santa' and so on.... anyways hope everyone has a happy holiday season and an amazing 2009!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

hey thats a cool image.... hard to say if its santa and his sleigh or a ufo, has to be one of them right? lol

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nice thread man.

When I was at school a teacher gave an assembly just like this, talking about magic mushrooms and all.

He said that shrooms gave Father Christmas his cloak like shape but didn't inspire his colour. He was originally green until Coca Cola used him in an ad' and made him the colour we know now.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
reply to post by WishForWings

hey thats a cool image.... hard to say if its santa and his sleigh or a ufo, has to be one of them right? lol

It's my parents on the way back from the shopping center

Haven't seen the image before but it looks pretty cool.

[edit on 7/12/08 by WishForWings]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
NORAD tracks Santa every year too!
Official site to countdown:
www.noradsanta.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join