It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF That Santa Claus is REAL

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
zorgon, thank you for this thread. You are a sweetie.

I do have information that the magic corn mentioned in this thread is also used by the entire Clause staff and also the reindeer.

It is actually called Sour Mash and is imported to the north pole from Tennessee. It works well as an antifreeze for humans and the deer.

May you have a wonderful Christmas.

Also happy holidays to all the ATS family no matter what religion or non religion you may be.

May love rule.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I've never seen that mushroom in my life!!!

It seems the jig is up. I was here as a disinformation agent to hide the real guy. His security is of utmost importance..

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Good stuff, Zorgon. Happy Holidays, everyone.

Of course, having worked for the USPS before myself, I was already aware of all of this. There are a lot of insiders in on this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hello and Happy Holidays to Everyone...

Its been a bit slow lately so I did some side research on a Seasonally correct topic.

A lot has been said about the 'Myth' that is Santa Claus but have we had any real hard evidence that he exists?

We all know that if enough people believe it does give something 'reality' and millions of kids and adults around the world cannot all be wrong can they?

The US Post office does indeed handle mail to Santa... has anyone (other than the movie) ever asked "Where does it go?" So here we have ONE government agency that recognizes his existence.

But bear with me a few posts...

Item #1

In another forum the question was posed...

"Whats up with Rudolph
Just saw Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on TV.
I watched it because it was my favorite X-Mas show as a kid.
Why did he do all that walking around on his quest when he can fly?
Why didn't I ever notice this before?"[/I][/COLOR] - heretic

Well History channel just did a show on Mushrooms. It appears according to them that reindeer in Lapland routinely eat magic mushrooms.

This one in particular...

So since we all know that 'fuel' makes one fly, it is highly likely that Rudolph was too young and not allowed to eat them, until he was needed.

It also gives us one more agency, the History Channel, that provides us with clues to the truth of the Santa story... in this case we know know why Reindeers fly... What? You doubt the History channel?

Now that mushroom is very famous in Germany and has long been associated with St Nick and is used in Christmas ornaments and even Marizipan candy...

German Christmas Ornaments

So the Red Suit and the 'Jolly' old St Nick has always been connected to the Pretty Red and White mushrooms...

continued next post....

i think santa clause lives in my neighborhood because the guy accross the street from me is a monk and he always has small woodland creatures running around. he always keeps baby birds in his pocket. and like everywhere he goes there is like a ray of sunshine.

i think he is a sex offender though. because when i look on the maps.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Nice thread man.

When I was at school a teacher gave an assembly just like this, talking about magic mushrooms and all.

He said that shrooms gave Father Christmas his cloak like shape but didn't inspire his colour. He was originally green until Coca Cola used him in an ad' and made him the colour we know now.

Rumor has it that Santa and the reindeer switched from shrooms to coc aine because it was effective in speeding up the delivery process so the switch to red was said due to coca-cola (viral marketing) but in reality was because the coc aine's white coloration could be seen less on the brighter uniform than the darker one. After all it's against the law to pilot while under the influence and he couldn't be found out.

The white beard and mustache were also perfect for concealing his use.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Star and flag for Op's proof

Too bad the 'funny' mushrooms sale is stopped all over The Netherlands since Dec. 1st
otherwise I could have tried to take it to the test

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I sent this link to a friend of mine in the UK, and her kids kept waving at Santa as he flew by. It was also a great way to get them in bed early especially since they knew that Santa was coming soon to their country...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thats called an Amanita Muscaria, also known as a Fly Agaric mushroom. You can dry those and eat them, but i warn you, it will be a life changing experience... Lets just say, you will understand why rudolph could fly.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My grandfather has a long white beard and is actually called Nicolaas (Nicolas)

Therefore he is the real Santa (which is actually the same as the dutch Sint Nicolaas)

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why Santa doenot exist: (taken from yahoo answers)

1) No known species of reindeer can fly. BUT there are 300,000 species of living organisms yet to be classified, and while most of these are insects and germs, this does not COMPLETELY rule out flying reindeer which only Santa has ever seen.

2) There are 2 billion children (persons under 18) in the world. BUT since Santa doesn't (appear) to handle the Muslim, Hindu, Jewish and Buddhist children, that reduces the workload to 15% of the total - 378 million according to Population Reference Bureau. At an average (census) rate of 3.5 children per household, that's 91.8 million homes. One presumes there's at least one good child in each.

3) Santa has 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west (which seems logical). This works out to 822.6 visits per second. This is to say that for each Christian household with good children, Santa has 1/1000th of a second to park, hop out of the sleigh, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left, get back up the chimney, get back into the sleigh and move on to the next house. Assuming that each of these 91.8 million stops are evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false but for the purposes of our calculations we will accept), we are now talking about .78 miles per household, a total trip of 75-1/2 million miles, not counting stops to do what most of us must do at least once every 31 hours, plus feeding and etc.

This means that Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second, 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man- made vehicle on earth, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poky 27.4 miles per second - a conventional reindeer can run, tops, 15 miles per hour.

4) The payload on the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium-sized lego set (2 pounds), the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably described as overweight. On land, conventional reindeer can pull no more than 300 pounds. Even granting that "flying reindeer" (see point #1) could pull TEN TIMES the normal amount, we cannot do the job with eight, or even nine. We need 214,200 reindeer. This increases the payload - not even counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons. Again, for comparison - this is four times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth.

5) 353,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second creates enormous air resistance - this will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as spacecraft re-entering the earth's atmosphere. The lead pair of reindeer will absorb 14.3 QUINTILLION joules of energy. Per second. Each. In short, they will burst into flame almost instantaneously, exposing the reindeer behind them, and create deafening sonic booms in their wake. The entire reindeer team will be vaporized within 4.26 thousandths of a second. Santa, meanwhile, will be subjected to centrifugal forces 17,500.06 times greater than gravity. A 250-pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim) would be pinned to the back of his sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force.

In conclusion - If Santa ever DID deliver presents on Christmas Eve, he's dead now.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

you are correct on the name of this mushroom it is also called fly amanita(amanita muscaria) and i was always told it is highly poisonnous if not used correctly here is more about it:
en.wikipedia.org...
in east north-america they grow everywhere . here are more pictures of different mushrooms of that same familly
commons.wikimedia.org...
and if any of you know the smurfs animation you must remember their houses were those mushrooms
www.youtube.com...
sorry about my bad taste for an example of their houses, anyway good topic!
different!_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Some math about Santa I found from the depths of the internets and butchered into english. I am sorry for all and any typos and so on...

Some things to take into account when considering that Santa brings us presents on christmas.

1) There is no know species of flying reindeer. There are still hundreds of thousands of species of animals to be found. (most of them insects) So it is not complete impossible that flying reindeers actually do exist!

2) There are aproximately 3 billion children in the world (under the age of 18), but because santa does not deliver to Muslims, Hindus, Jewish or Buddist, Santa only has to visit about 15% of the children in the world (450 million). Average family size in the world is 3.5 children, Santa has to visit 129 million homes. (If we assume every family has atleast one child that has been behaving well enough to get a present from santa)

3) Santa has 31 hours time to work, if we take different times zones and the rotation of the earth into account, assuming that he travels logically from east to west. After a simple calculation we come to the conlcusion, that Santa has to do over 1000 stops a second. This means that on each home he will have about 1/1000 second time to park, jump down, deliver the presents, run back to the sled and travel to the next house. When you consider that these 129 million stops are all around the world the average distance between a house is about 0.8 mile, the total distance will be about 100 million miles. This means that the Santas ride travels aproximately 1000 miles a second or 12500 times the speed of sound. As a reality check a normal reindeer travels at the most around 20 mph.

4) The weight of the sled would have to be rather interesting. If we assume that every child gets a medium size present that weighs about 500g, the sled would weight about 64,5 million kg or 64500 tons. An average reindeer can pull about 140kg. Even if we assume that the flying reindeer can pull ten times what the non flying reinder can, it would still take 47000 reindeers to pull the sled. And thats without even considering the weight of the sled that would have to be massive to carry all that weight.

5) 64 500 000 kg traveling at 1000 miles a second will cause massive drag. This will heat up the reindeers the same way a spaceship does when it re-enters the earths athmosphere. The poor reindeers will burst into flames and vaporize in a 1/4000 of a second at which point the Santa will be under the effect of 17 000 times the gravity of the earth. Our happy Santa will compress to the back of the sled with a force of 2000 tons.

So IF Santa Claus really does exist and delivered the presents last christmas, its safe to say he wont be doing it this year.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
my other neighbor might be santa clause too because he just got a shipment of eight illegal immigrants straight off the front line of saddam and gomorrah

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Zorgon, as usual, outstanding thread and quality work.

What you have actually done is provide a source that proves Santa is more factual than the 9/11 for truth movement. This says volumes when one compares evidence.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Flagged.

Thanks for lifting my spirits.

Have a good one.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm all for conspiracies and that...

But I think you've eaten a few too many of those mushrooms yourself mate.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i think you were correct about the fact they can fly because of the mushrooms check out this video . cant wait for spring to come to try them out!lol
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In theory, Santa Claus should be in heaven because Cheney probably already shot him.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harrisboy42
I'm all for conspiracies and that...

But I think you've eaten a few too many of those mushrooms yourself mate.

Now there's a signature if I ever seen one lol

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I love this thread....thanks for bringing it up!

Personally I love the idea that Santa really exists...so here we go:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join