It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF That Santa Claus is REAL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
im trying to come up with a conclusion that your joking, but I've seen some pretty dumb people on this forum before.

im not going to bother myself or anyone else by spending the next 20 minutes showing how it is literally impossible to have a live American Ideal Santa. But i will point out the few things in your first post that makes me want to slap you.

We all know that if enough people believe it does give something 'reality' and millions of kids and adults around the world cannot all be wrong can they?

This was the first thing that made me think that you were actually kidding. No! it does not make it reality just because a lot of people believe in it. Just like most people back in the ol' days thought that because you had really really light blue eyes and believed in science made you a witch. You just stated the greatest saying that lead people through the dark ages. Apparently to your logistics, every religion in the world is correct because many people believe in them. and if we truly believe that gravity doesn't exist, then we can go flying around the world in our shoes alone. this is a completely ridicules argument for anyone that believes it.

sorry! just had to get that off my chest

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I would particularly like to add that NORAD will, every year track this "anomaly" with the precision the American Tax Payer expects.
Real? I know the reality of it all.
I was there and worked in the trenches.
My security clearance as an adult forbids me from divulging more at this juncture.
If the members would care to indulge me, I will be more forthcoming when I've shaken the EIB's, (Elves In Black) off of my tail.
At that time you will all come to realize I am not a joke and when I feel safe I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions.
For those that have a shared knowledge, send U2U and I will do what I can to answer your queries in a robustly secure environment.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It seems that not only is Santa real but there is a concerted effort by big business and corporate america to put Santa out of business.
Christmas cancelled!
Judging by the court order issued, I would also say that shady factions of the government seem to be in on this one too.

It seems the NWO and elitists want to shut him down, but santa is obviously either of extraterrestrial origins or simply magical so I doubt he can be stopped.

You go Santa! Don't let 'the man' bring you down!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Now, this topic brings up alot of questions, if true:

Does this Santa actually pay his elves, or is he some sort of Slave Master?

I notice they (the elves) are all small and underweight, while he has a huge belly, and Mrs clause, has an enourmous booty.

Also, is Santa Claus , actually Saint Nicholas of the Catholic faith?

and what of Frosty? and Jack Frost. or Heat Meiser, and Freeze Meiser, or The Grinch?

and last but not least can you provide proof of one named Ebenezer Scrooge?

I mean how deep does the conspiracy go?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Don't know what I said, I guess it was a doozie

[edit on 12/7/2008 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

actually Sleipnir is an 8 legged horse. i've honestly never read that The Allfather ever rode in a sleigh.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow this post is stupid. First off Santa really? Second off Mushrooms...Really? Those don't even look anything close to real shrooms. And yes I do know what mushrooms look like...I am in college. This post is just all around sad.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I wrote Santa a letter asking him to please send me a baby brother.
He wrote back and told me to send him my Mother.
What's that all about?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingtree

Those are real mushrooms. They grow everywhere here and they teach people that they are *extremely* poisonous. Naturally, this led me to investigate further. They are only poisonous if you're a fly and someone soaks said mushrooms in milk to extract the happy juices from them.

The mushrooms can be used for treating neuralgia as well. Great medicine, these. It's a pity people believe what they're told. It's why there have been witch hunts periodically throughout history. TPTB don't want us to know how much is actually in our hands.

Jolly Saturnalia to all.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
If I'm not mistaken then that's the fly agaric mushroom. When dried and eaten is one of the more potent hallucinogens. It is funny that it's featured in so much art and culture around the world. Is it a worldwide conspiracy from some ancient mushroom cult?

Jumping in a little late on the half jokes about social conditioning and mushroom cults
But from an artist's perspective I reckon the agaric is just a pretty looking mushroom to include in a fantasy picture. Much more interesting than one of those white or brown edible ones.

But who knows? Artists I reckon are prone to drug use more than others (sorry to generalize) Perhaps the agaric in many fantasy pictures reflects something of that.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Lazyninja]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I lived near North Pole, Alaska.
I know for sure Santa is real
Ive seen him myself at his home in North Pole, along with his reindeers
Seriously

My very own pictures from North Pole

[edit on 12/7/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by accuroman
i think you were correct about the fact they can fly because of the mushrooms check out this video . cant wait for spring to come to try them out!lol
www.youtube.com...

GREAT ONE I didn't have that documentary THANKS

Let me post it...

[edit on 7-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Does NORAD still manage to track Santa with their radar these days?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by zorgon

Does NORAD still manage to track Santa with their radar these days?

Yep!
www.noradsanta.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
if santa can actually fit his fat a## down my chimney he will be staring down the barrel of an ak47- unless he has a sack full of about 300 million dollars. as for rudolph your nose will give you away and i guess i would need a shot gun since you are flying- and i will hit you. hilarious post

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yep, the amanita is toxic, there are many different types all over the world and are prepared differently accordingly. Generally drying them is the way to go. The urine of the ingester can be drunk as the psychedelic compounds can pass through the body several times. Not that I'm into that sort of thing.

The Santa clause story, I believe is based mainly on the Siberian shaman.

The shaman would gather the amanita for the winter solstice celebration, quite often he'd have to compete for the amanita with the reindeer, who had been known to attack the shaman to get to the mushrooms first. (the shaman would also sometimes drink the urine of the intoxicated reindeer).
While picking he'd place the mushrooms in the tree to begin drying them. (decorations).
When returning home, quite often his cabin would be snowed in and would have to climb in through the chimney with his sack of Christmas goodies.
Then to hang the mushrooms in sacks near the fire to continue drying them for safe consumption. (Christmas stockings).

Oh yeah Christianity is based partly on a pagan mushroom cult. Why do you think all those saints had visions? and why the Archbishops dress up like the amanita? Why the pope sports a pine cone on his staff? and the large pine cone sculpture at the vatican? not because of the pineal gland as some have recently suggested, but because the amanita grew under the conifer tree.

Lord of the Magical plants - The Paris Eadwine Psalter, c. 1150 CE.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here's more proof!

[edit on 12/8/2008 by manticore]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147
im trying to come up with a conclusion that your joking, but I've seen some pretty dumb people on this forum before.

I only have one appropriate response to that...

There is one in every crowd...

im not going to bother myself or anyone else by spending the next 20 minutes showing how it is literally impossible to have a live American Ideal Santa.

Fantastic

But i will point out the few things in your first post that makes me want to slap you.

Threats for the Holidays my my Mr Grinch...

This was the first thing that made me think that you were actually kidding. No! it does not make it reality just because a lot of people believe in it.

Well judging by the Supermod Skyfloating's VERY popular thread I would say MANY here would disagree with you...
How "the law of attraction" works
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently to your logistics, every religion in the world is correct because many people believe in them.

Why yes of course. Religion is PRECISELY that... it exists simply because enough people believe in it. It does not prove or disprove a God... but if no one believed in a religion that religion would cease to exist. Two thousand years of our history has shown us that

and if we truly believe that gravity doesn't exist, then we can go flying around the world in our shoes alone. this is a completely ridicules argument for anyone that believes it.

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

Master Yoda

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke

I can’t believe it.

Master Yoda

That is why you fail.”

Same message, several thousand years apart...

and still you don't get it

sorry! just had to get that off my chest

Apology accepted... hope you feel better now

Happy Holidays Mr Grinch

[edit on 8-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingtreeThose don't even look anything close to real shrooms. And yes I do know what mushrooms look like...I am in college.

Is college really allowing admission to people like...

hehehe You better do some homework... your gonna have tough times come exams

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Yep!
www.noradsanta.org...

Nice hat Leo HEY where's my Christmas Present

I was about to post that but with NORAD (and who better to know
) that makes 5 official government agencies

And here is a better one pointing to NORAD

Pentagon TV (6
))
www.dodvclips.mil...

Now the skeptics face a dilemma They either have to admit that Santa is REAL

OR they have to tell us that all these government agencies spending tax dollars on Santa tracking etc are LYING

Which will it be?

[edit on 8-12-2008 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join