It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANYONE Feeling Vibrations?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have been having the same problems for about 2 years or so now. I do have epilepsy and none of the tests showed it as being a seizure but in fact as a massive increase in my brain wave activity when it happened! They actually had me go home and 2 weeks later stay up all night without eating or drinking anything other than water and it happened so bad that the tester called in an er doc to stand by with a crash cart. She thought I was going to have a heart attack because the activity was so intense she thought for sure I was going to go into shock. But being that I was awake the whole time I just got super tired out from it and slept for 18 hours straight.
That alone blew me away, there are times it gets so bad that you can see my body kind of shake in a wave. It happens more when I am in places that have alot of people in them too. There has been several times in the past few months that my children are getting it too; even people I know who dont meditate or even believe in any of it are getting it. Seems very odd that it has increased so much as far as the intensity of it but I find that just relaxing as if I am going to meditate helps to bring it to a level that others cant actually see.

Also try this when it happens; let your mind focus and look around where you are. I have noticed that more times than not my attention is "automatically"drawn to one person. Just curious to know if anyone else can get this part????

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Matter resonates at certain frequencies. You are made from matter,everything has its own vibrationary frequency, Try and raise it.It's been theorised in quantum physics,that people who have a higher vibration/frequency are usually those who are mystics/shamen type people. The more people who raise their vibrations,the higher the average vibration will be for the human population.This will,in turn,bring on a global frequency retune. Raise your vibrations with your intent,during meditation.It's quite possibly one of the most important things that you can do for mankind.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

Ine of the symtoms of hyperthyroid is fine tremors of the hands. Go get a blood test done to determine the level of hormones to know if you are suffering from it. No one knows what triggers the hormonal imbalances but diet may be one of the factors.

Cheers.
Martz

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I do not use or even carry cell phones except when I'm travelling and I do not use them except in case of emergency.

The vibration is not effecting me neurologically at all.

It litererally does feel like the vibration of a drum or a guitar.

Loud music has the ability to affect the heart rate. Perhaps HAARP is being used or maybe this is not man made at all.

Recently ,my dreams have been more intense.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There is a very large amount of seismic activity occuring around the planet right now. I have been watching this for the past 5 years but this level of activity is amazing to see.
(This image will change every day)

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
Enough to know I'm not the only one is right. Thanks! I have found a bit saying it has to do with Kundalini awakening. Sometimes it's just subtle and does feel like its around certain energy centers.

Hey, maybe I will have a drink.

This is exactly what it is but make sure you know what you are getting yourselfg into first before it is completely awakened. There is a book called Kundalini and the Chakras by Genevieve Lewis Palson. It will explain everything to you From a westerners point of view.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Also, does anyone get the vibrations at the front of the forehead or feel a slight pressure. This is the start of spiritual awakening. The opening of the third eye. I usually get it when Im driving or performing a monotonous task. This happens when the subconscious takes over, which is kind of the same as the practise of meditation.

I have also been getting it in my eye lids, nose and leg. It does feel like a mobile phone vibration, but I get it if there is a mobile around or not. Its nothing to worry about. I would embrace it. As 2012 draws near more and more people will find they have these vibrations as their internal frequency is being raised in tune with the earths Schumann resonance to enter into 4D.

Things will get a lot stranger than this. Stay centered and help other who dont understand what is happening to them. This is the kind of thing that could make a non spiritual, left brainer very confused to the point where they think they are insane.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Yes there is. As the worlds frequency is rising therefore so will the amount of seismic activity.

The Schuman Resonance has always been 7.8 cycles per second but over the last few years has risen to over 11 cycles per second and is still rising. If this makes you body vibrate imagine what is happening to the earth!

We get our frequency from the earth which controls our heart beat and the electromagnetism in our brain. The earth gets it from the sun ( have you seen how much solar activity there has been recently with solar flares etc) the sun gets its frequency from the galactic centre which were will hit the event horizon of in 2012 where the right frequency will be matched to move us into the 4th density.

Sorry to jabber on, but I have been putting a lot of research into this phenomena recently.

Welcome to evolution.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So I keep my phone on vibrate mode. The thing is, sometimes I think it is vibrating but it is not, I call it false vibrations. I thought about making a thrash metal song about it, but just decided to deal with it.

I'd say you are having false vibrations.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

that is a lot more activity than normal, what do you propose is the reason?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Sometimes it is in my chest(a little more intense), sometimes it is subtle in my throat, and sometimes it just takes over my whole body. It is odd because it is not usually constant it varies where and what intensity

Sounds like your chakra points to me, I get it when I learn new things or need to pay attention to certain people/information it deffinatly sounds like Kundalini look into it and it will set your mind at ease, certainly got me worried at first when it awoke in me.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Several years ago when I was meditating daily, I began to get a rocking sensation and vibrations in the all of the chakra centers, particulary in the abdominal, heart and throat chakras.

During guided meditations I would get pronounced rocking and an itching sensation in the heart and throat chakras. This is very common for some people and is an indicator to those centers opening up. If you pause and concentrate on this activity when it occurs it becomes a very good gauge for the social situations you may find yourself in at the time it occurs.

Another interesting thing to practice with people is to project the world "Love" or " Peace" from your haert chakra when you first make visual contact with every person you meet, also do this when you shake hands with folks. You will notice that some people with physically react to this "projection" when you do it. These folks are usually pretty sensitive and focused people. I used to work on a military base years ago and would practice this technique on enlisted men and officers and I found that on many occasions the more influencial and powerful men and women would visually and physically react to this technique with a little surprise. It was like they could sense what I was doing and they recognized it but didn't feel threatened by it. Interesting little test to use on people.

Later as you develop more ability to sense this activity it becomes a good gauge for events that may be just outside of the normal linear time line we usually sense and you can use it for judging your decision making for "future" events.

A lot of folks here are going laugh you off when mention this subject. I have a rule that I operate on at all times.

"What I think and know is more important that what anyone else around me thinks." My perceptions, thought and feelings are the most important gauge for my actions and so should yours. Naysayers are typically people who are not freethinkers and are often motivated soley by ego.

I don't usually pass judgement on folks but when I believe that I can positively affect a situation I'll walk into the middle of it try to shake it up for my benefit and those around me. Influencing other people's karma to shake up their dogma is healthy and fun.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by sharkman]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't see why you're astounded? Everything is vibrating at an extremely intense rate.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Its kundaline thats rising ,be ware of it

Obi

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman

"What I think and know is more important that what anyone else around me thinks."

in bliss state,
all is one
no need to think and compare

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::

Originally posted by sharkman

"What I think and know is more important that what anyone else around me thinks."

in bliss state,
all is one
no need to think and compare

No, its called intuition - thinking with the subconscious. You should try it.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've been feeling this faintly in my chest, the back of my neck, and the base of my skull from time to time lately. It isn't a physical tremor. It's more like a tingly "buzzing" in my skin and/or bones. It's very, very strange. I've never felt it before. It's been just in the last few days.

I thought I had to be imagining it or something until I happened upon this thread.

[edit on 12/7/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If you live in a cold weather climate it could be the boiler in your building or any building that you may visit.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I have been meditating for a few months now, I practice yoga, drink plenty of water and eat healthy, and all that good stuff.

You are deff. not the only one ' sensing ' (feeling) vibrations. Meditation can help to raise your body frequency and there are ppl that feel the difference from going from a lower frequency to a higher level. That's a change in your INNER frequency.

It can be part of 'becoming aware' (awakening). Not only your body but also your ' state of consiouness' changes then.

There are also ppl who are very open to receive frequences of all sorts. That's external frequency.

The trick is to find a balance somehow in the frequency that changes within you (and that you can sent out) and the frequency that is around you.

I'm still having problems to find a proper balance, that's why I laid off meditating for the time being. It made me very aware of my inner self and too receptive for 'incoming' frequencies.

Hope this explanation makes any sense. It's not always easy to describe these things in another language.

Peace!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join