It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANYONE Feeling Vibrations?!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
I found a powerful healing mudra that can make your whole body vibrate. It is the prithivi mudra:

Benefits:
a) Helps boost the blood circulation in the body.
b) Increases tolerance and patience.
c) Helps in meditation.
d) Since this Mudra is an association of the earth element with the powerful Sun, it brings solidity to the body.
e) It also helps the person to gain weight in case of weak and lean bodies.
f) Helps to restore the balance of the body, when required i.e. restore body equilibrium.
g) It wards off the weakness, fatigue, dullness and Invoke prana in the body.
h) It adds brightness to your aura
i) It also activates the thinking power and helps to broaden the orthodox/conservative thinking pattern.
j) It compensates the lack of “Rajasic Gunas”.

Prithivi Mudra

It seems to release endorphins aswell. This is what I call my miracle mudra. You need to become an impartial observer and tranquilize the mind by focusing on the flow of prana invading the body. The source of the vibration is below the navel. I tell you, the secret is in the mudras. I find this particular gesture much more efficient than the pran(a) mudra.

Let the body vibrate, stay calm and watch the transformation.

This inoffensive mudra should be practiced in the morning.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by D1ss1dent]

I too feel vibrations, I feel them like kind of sound waves hitting my body.
I never felt them before I meditated.
Now I do enjoy them and like to feel them.
When I am calm and relaxing, controlling my breathing and just trying to get as relaxed as possible I can feel it.
I notice if I am stressed, I feel it in my stomach (not a good thing, more dull pain than anything else).
When I am relaxed, I feel the vibrations in my stomach as well.
If I am really relaxed it feels like I am pulling energy through my body from my lower stomach, and it is passing out of the top of my head.

At first I did not want to let the energy go as I thought I needed it.
Now, I realize that this is a good thing, and if someone else needs it, they can have it.
I love that feeling of energy flowing through me, it gives me the feeling of bliss.

I found this post from a search as I didn't know why this was happening, and I do feel it is a good thing.
edit on 30-10-2011 by hackskii because: corrections

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

You are not alone. I have been having this experience for many years and thought I was the only one. I feel it throughout my body and it is almost like sitting on top of an engine that someone has turned on. I have never met anyone else who has felt it and I have asked experts in earth vibrations, but they just give me strange looks. It is not just when I meditate, but at all times. It comes now two to three times a week lasting anywhere from twelve hours up to about 32 hours. I keep saying I am going to journal it, but have not found a reason to since no one else seems to feel it. I don't know what it is or what causes it, and I have tried to find out. It is as though someone flips a switch and then turns it off again. I have had my husband touch my arm while it is going on and he can feel it. It feels to me like an earth vibration of some kind but I don't know what.

The earth vibration is the same feeling I am starting to consider. Has it always been there, I wonder, or something new? Mine began last March, on the 1st, and I sure as hell do recall exactly what seeds I sowed on the internet that night. It was a horrible thing I'd discovered, causing me to go into a bit of shock. As I collapsed into sleep, I became aware of the vibrating, like an electric motor pump, a steady hum, most notable right at the corners of my shoulders. I also get the usual purges of the day's trash, shocks, mild explosions and stuff just before I leave.

I suppose my meditation trick is simple enough. I'm not allowed social contacts, since I learned that visits are regularly set up with my unconscious handler, during which my life is revealed to the handler from the perspective of an ex-girlfriend, ex-roomate, ex-co-worker, or ex-friend. Then, the handler informs me that 'someone in my past told me that they never saw someone so chronically f'd up', but I'm not saying who. It is a crude but effective trick, and the handler has no idea that anything's amiss, since the stranger always adds a little flattery to the handler about their spiritual abilities, while revealing my societal chronicles. Because of this, I learned to seek deeper understanding. The vibrations are so common now, that I can't wait to sleep. My escape is to dig deeper into the spirit. Many times, necessity is the mother.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Constantly. Through the floor. Through the bed. Thought it was the refrigerator. Nope. Shut off all the breakers. Vibration still there. It's been doing this for the six years I've lived here. Feels like I'm in an idling car all the time. It's driving me nuts. Can't figure it out.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
For some of you, it's probably non-incarnated or embodied Masters sending Qi...
There's nothing to be affraid of and consider yourself lucky. The universal life-force can heal everything.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

HoboHumpinSloboBabe
Constantly. Through the floor. Through the bed. Thought it was the refrigerator. Nope. Shut off all the breakers. Vibration still there. It's been doing this for the six years I've lived here. Feels like I'm in an idling car all the time. It's driving me nuts. Can't figure it out.

I have been feeling the same vibrations like a car is idling constantly somewhere nearby and I'm feeling the vibrations. I too thought it was my fridge at first, and made sure by unplugging it. That wasn't it. Strange thing is this vibration seems just loud enough for me to hear it when everything else is quiet. I'm finding it annoying, and now that I notice it more it becomes even more annoying. It makes me want to find the source of this vibration to make it stop.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
if u meditate for hours body moves,if thats what u call vibration then its natural.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join