It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Footprints On The Moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Now here’s something pretty interesting. Check out the images below that show an ‘astronaut’s’ footprints. Now what’s so intriguing about this?

These are way smaller, having a different impression than the boots worn by the astronauts. Here, take a look….

Image AS17-137-20904 with inset enlargement of non-U.S. astronaut boot print.
Courtesy: NASA/LunarArcheology

AS17-145-22138
Compare the footprint sizes highlighted by me in yellow. There is also no thickness
in the smaller boot’s sole. This suggests the footprint has not been made by any
of our astronauts.

Who were the crew aboard Apollo 17?

Eugene A. Cernan, Ronald E. Evans and Harrison H. Schmitt
Courtesy:Wikimedia

So whose feet are less than half the size ‘14’ boots of the other astronaut? Cernan or Schmitt?
That said, who could be the ‘alien’ astronaut?

Here's the 'alien' astronaut seen on the right side of the image taken by Apollo-17, who’s probably made these impressions. Considering the size of the boulder, he doesn't seem more than 4-5 feet tall:

AS17-137-20900 from the Apollo Image Atlas
Courtesy LPI

Note the differences in the space suits worn by our astronauts. Or is he (Left images below) an astronaut from an existent Moon base? More likely one from the secret US space program. Check it out here…The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

AS-17-137-20900 (crop) and AS-17-146-22296 (crop)
Courtesy: NASA/LPI/LunarArcheology

What do you guys think? The small footprints seem to be of someone not more than four to five feet tall, probably a small female astronaut. The differences in the space suits seem intriguing, but the general similarity in the equipment does not point to an alien being there. Most likely, as I’ve mentioned, a female astronaut from a secret space program having some sort of a base on the Moon!

Cheers!

www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
LunarArcheology.org...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
renseradioforum.yuku.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I think you have done a wonderful job of identifying a print made by part of the crew working on that set. Continuity is a tough job on a hectic set.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

to the two posters so far in this thread:

Nonsense, utter nonsense. bullocks.

Its obvious to me from the photos that thesecond smaller print isnt really print at all of a seperate person but an area where the person stepped on their heel, and maybe do to the soil composition rocks, etc full pressure from the front part of the foot on that particular step may not have been pressured onto the ground

to the second poster, you are aware the hoaxed moon landing theory has been debunked several times

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Could that have been one of the experimental monkeys footprints? Maybe they had a monkey with them.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by DroolsAlot]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
And wasnt the Apollo footage determined to be hoax? I remember someting about some moon walk footage to be hoaxed or something or other.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Good post mikesingh! What has me stumpped is the diferent space suit clearly visable I mean the whole headpiece isn't the same...weird stuff but your theory on where "it" came from sounds like a winner to me seems "it" just tagged along on that mission for unknown reasons and happend to get snapped in a photo..I'm going with possible winner on this one
S and F too thanks!
Edit to remove bad you-tube link see post below for video.
[edit on 4-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Very interesting find mike.

I dont know much at all about this type of stuff and my ignorance may show with this question so bare with me.

I know that they had lunar rovers, is it possible that it could be the imprint of one of the tires?

Well, actually now that I think about it it seems like if it was a tire print that there would be a long track from where it has been driven as opposed to a single imprint.

I dont know, im sure I just proved how ignorant I am in this area, but in the interest of denying ignorance I figured it couldnt hurt to ask.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Bad link above,I don't know what is going on here's the video debunkers!

Here's some good pic's as well.
news.bbc.co.uk...
edit to add link.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's been discussed previously:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The alien is Jack Schmitt with his visor up. See AS17-134-20472.

[edit on 2008-12-4 by nablator]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
There has been a great deal of misidentification associated with the unknown figure as seen in the AS-137-20900 frame by some viewers. Part of the misidentification is resultant from inattention to detail and unfamiliarity with U.S. astronaut equipment. More significantly, ‘denial’ seems to be the major factor in seeing the unknown figure as a U. S. astronaut.

For example, it is quite common for a viewer in denial to process the helmet as being “the same’ and explaining away the differences by saying the ‘visor is up’ in the disputed image. The below comparison image demonstrates why the visor explanation is incorrect.

Once again - The below photograph (AS17-137-20904 -Image courtesy NASA- labeling & inset added ) shows a fresh non-U.S. astronaut boot print in the lunar soil in front of the Station 2 Boulder with a U.S. partial print approximately two feet to the right. This non U.S. print is attributable to the unknown figure as seen in AS17-137-20900 who is apparently working with Cernan and Schmitt at Station 2. A further description of the Boulder 1 photographic sequence may be seen at - www.lunararcheology.org/station2_taurus.html

Significant differences in boot print size, shape, and tread pattern are seen in the below labeled comparison showing the standard 9 ridge U.S. pattern versus the more slender 7 ridge pattern from Station 5 and the unique 5 ridge pattern as seen at Station 2. (Images courtesy NASA- labeling & arrangement have been added)

The above referenced sequence is found at -
www.lunararcheology.org/station2_taurus.html
The entry to the website containing this information is - www.lunararcheology.org/

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

If it is, then what about the small footprint?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hahaha. Those aren't alien footprints, but human footprints. You have found further proof of a moon landing hoax.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by nablator

The small footprint is a partial. You know how they have to jump around like bunnies because of the gravity and bulky spacesuit and humans naturally walk left, right, left, right so when jumping like this in low gravity you automatically put the weight down in the same fashion, left, right, left, right.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Well there are many strange footprints all around this rock. The astronaut could have rotated on his heels to take photographs, who knows. The US (partial) footprint is even smaller, being a heel only print. The two footprints you highlighted in yellow seem very different in size if you insist on using very low resolution images.
On this one:
history.nasa.gov...
there is no obvious difference in size or tread pattern.

[edit on 2008-12-4 by nablator]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

AS17-145-22138

I'm no image expert but if this were a partial how would you explain the diference in width as well as length?I had to highlight the image so I could see better.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
ive been looking at this closely as well, and I have to agree with Mike, "what about the footprint?"

that alone says alot....

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

width as well as length? what about the regularity? how 'natural' is that?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
When you are jumping around on the moon in a bulky spacesuit you wiggle to left and right. The astronaut jumped with its right foot before the partial and landed on his left foot but becuase the surface of the moon isnt exactly flat his right foot made a partial side print. Its the exterior of his right foot.

I just have to add that I am a hunter and I know tracking of animals and humans. It is a partial!

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Waldy]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nablator

I see a clear diference in the size of the footprints even in the hi res image you provided the lower one looks more"deeply" embeded while the smaller one isn't as deep.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

take way his yellow imprint that he added artifically and you see nothing of the sort.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join