It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#1 Mars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Here's a thought, open your eyes and actually look at the pictures before you jump on someone for claiming they're just regular mars objects.

Or you can just keep bashing anyone who disagrees with you.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Dark Mission is an excellant book made in collaboration with former JPL\NASA employees.... There is SOLID evidence that there once was a civilsation on mars.. That NASA keeps airbrushing\photoshopping pics should be enough to say that they are trying to hide somthing.. Any "debunkers" should read Dark Mission and come back...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Dark Mission is an excellant book made in collaboration with former JPL\NASA employees.... There is SOLID evidence that there once was a civilsation on mars.. That NASA keeps airbrushing\photoshopping pics should be enough to say that they are trying to hide somthing.. Any "debunkers" should read Dark Mission and come back...

I doubt they would be even the slightest bit stupid enough to amateurishly airbrush cities, if anything these are just regular pictures of mars, although through testimonies NASA employees state of pictures not leaked out to the masses.

A big reason why in my honest opinion is the people running the show don't want their lives to change, it's always been like that, if aliens were shown to be completely and inevitably true there would be changes of massive and chaotic circumstances. Religions would dwindle down the drain, (think of the majority of people who are christian). Insanity at its highest would be injected into the masses, money would be drained from religious groups which have a clasp around populations.

Also who's to say we as human beings have no control over whats going on as if a foreign entity is already in an underlying scheme (Which i absolutely doubt but hey if we believe in ET's WHY NOT.)

-Psyho

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

really? show some proof. This is pure nonsense and has been debunked several times over, follow my various links in this thread and youll see why.

Furthermore I find the notion that NASA will meticulously airbrush some photos, while not others that alleedly show "evidence" and let those out/ It makes no sense. This is pure balogni.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

or the more reasonable explanation: There is no evidence!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Or that but, if this is true why the f*** would Egyptians have pictures of helicopters and rocket ships in hieroglyphics... Completely coincidental of course, am I right?

And why has the thought of aliens even been sparked up with the original phenomenon the "flying saucer".

Also completely off topic...The most logical explanation of any religion is pure scientific evidence, I have no idea WHY people STILL believe in magical old beings who SMITE THEE, that's old age thinking before we knew we of quantum physics and more of the human body.

Like I said nobody wants to give up the old ways.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
Or that but, if this is true why the f*** would Egyptians have pictures of helicopters and rocket ships in hieroglyphics... Completely coincidental of course, am I right?

And why has the thought of aliens even been sparked up with the original phenomenon the "flying saucer".

Also completely off topic...The most logical explanation of any religion is pure scientific evidence, I have no idea WHY people STILL believe in magical old beings who SMITE THEE, that's old age thinking before we knew we of quantum physics and more of the human body.

Like I said nobody wants to give up the old ways.

thos heirogylphs have been debunked, and they are actually egyptain symbols.. thnk about it..the only reason we were able to see "helicopters" and rocket ships in th glyphs is because those things exist for us to compare them to. IN ancient egypt said things did not exist and the pictures had very different meanings.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Personally, I look at everything skeptically, but I also have an open mind.

We once believed that no life could survive in the deepest regions of our ocean. And yet, there are extraordinary things down there.

We once believed that there were no ancient civilizations on Earth remaining secluded from modern man, and yet this year a group of people were discovered cut off from the rest of Humanity in the Amazon.

We still have no explanation of how some of the structures we have discovered were built by ancient civilizations.

It is mathematically impossible that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

If we can reach the Moon, and send a robot to Mars, how can we assume that no other life form could do the same, or more?

There is every probability in my mind that there are signs of ancient civilization beyond the boundaries of Earth.

Just as we look at ancient temples and wonder how they were built and what happened to the people, we'll one day be looking at Mars and wondering how, when and what things happened there.

At the very least, I pity those who have no sense of imagination. I feel sad for the people who can't even imagine that everything is possible, they must live very boring and unfulfilled lives.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

"At the very least, I pity those who have no sense of imagination. I feel sad for the people who can't even imagine that everything is possible, they must live very boring and unfulfilled lives. "

Oh yes, because i wont believe someone whos evidence amounts to posting photos of mars and finding patterns in the land scape, along with a baseless accusation that NASA is covering it up, and failure to believe such flimsy evidence = boring and unfulfilled life. GET REAL.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by detachedindividual

"At the very least, I pity those who have no sense of imagination. I feel sad for the people who can't even imagine that everything is possible, they must live very boring and unfulfilled lives. "

Oh yes, because i wont believe someone whos evidence amounts to posting photos of mars and finding patterns in the land scape, along with a baseless accusation that NASA is covering it up, and failure to believe such flimsy evidence = boring and unfulfilled life. GET REAL.

Bah, EXPLAIN how the Egyptians had a few hieroglyphs all conveying technologies we use today in the same exact spot and nowhere else.

Debunking of that was clearly done by pure unethical and dimwitted morons.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What do you mean in the exact same spot? The only reason you see a helicopter in those glyphs is because they actually exist! if they didnt, you wouldnt see anything! are you trying to say the egyptians had the power to predict the future and KNEW we would have helicopters? how about you actually look up what those glyphs ment instead o making blanket assumptions based on your perception without anything elsE!

as far as for calling debunkers morons...yes thats such a scientific refutation, if you have no evidence to support your claim, just call us morons! Never fails!
what a joke

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by RFBurns

Here's a thought, open your eyes and actually look at the pictures before you jump on someone for claiming they're just regular mars objects.

Or you can just keep bashing anyone who disagrees with you.

Hey...how about looking through the entire thread and note the position I take on the possibility of artifical objects in the images, and all the links to articles I pointed out to the broken record skeptic, and perhaps maybe you might discover that your barking up the wrong tree there friend!

I dont bash anyone who disagrees with me. I only bash at people who dont have anything other to say but repeat the same stupid remarks over and over, hence the broken record effect. I dont need to hear 500 times "nonsense" and "utter nonsense". Once is enough. If said skeptic cant contribute anything else other than "nonesense" and "bull" each and every damned post, then they go on ignore..which that broken record got trashed and is now ignored.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

What do you mean in the exact same spot? The only reason you see a helicopter in those glyphs is because they actually exist! if they didnt, you wouldnt see anything! are you trying to say the egyptians had the power to predict the future and KNEW we would have helicopters? how about you actually look up what those glyphs ment instead o making blanket assumptions based on your perception without anything elsE!

as far as for calling debunkers morons...yes thats such a scientific refutation, if you have no evidence to support your claim, just call us morons! Never fails!
what a joke

So these few glyphs in the same spot that all look as if in some correlation to higher technology just so happened to be there, and to your smart *** remark, no I don't think they can predict the future.

I was just saying what a coincidental find and how this may relate to ET, I do believe it cannot just be hieroglyphic pictures randomly put like that.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

again what do ou ean same spot?
anad again the only reason they seem like they are refrencing our technology is because the glyphs look like things that exist in our time!!! that is the only reason the likeness exists! the glyphs have atual meanings besides the BS that you and others assign to them!
if some day mankind invents a warp drive engine, and the engine happens to look like the candle being held by the statue of liberty, does that mean the french had warp drive back in the colonial days? NO!
Its all about your mind trying to find familiar in the unfamiliar. A scientific phenomenon well documented

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think that those glyphs were not a future prediction by ancient Egyptians, they were memorializing what was...during the "first time".

Again, it would be interesting to see any kind of recorded information, no matter what form it would be in, that directly debunks any of this and other documents/glyphs/texts about ancient UFO's/aliens/technology, that can be verified that it was written from those times. Funny..but there apparently is none and none have been found to this day. It is only in OUR times that there are the vast group of debunkers who seem to believe that their stance has more credibility than 2000 + year old documents/glyphs/texts/paintings.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

again what do ou ean same spot?
anad again the only reason they seem like they are refrencing our technology is because the glyphs look like things that exist in our time!!! that is the only reason the likeness exists! the glyphs have atual meanings besides the BS that you and others assign to them!
if some day mankind invents a warp drive engine, and the engine happens to look like the candle being held by the statue of liberty, does that mean the french had warp drive back in the colonial days? NO!
Its all about your mind trying to find familiar in the unfamiliar. A scientific phenomenon well documented

OKAY, I know you say it over and over again, "It's only because it exists in our time".

Okay so mmmgroup.altervista.org... these just SO HAPPENED to be in the same spot.

I don't think your right or I'm right I'm just throwing it out there that it's intriguingly coincidental that these appear all together.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
I think that those glyphs were not a future prediction by ancient Egyptians, they were memorializing what was...during the "first time".

Again, it would be interesting to see any kind of recorded information, no matter what form it would be in, that directly debunks any of this and other documents/glyphs/texts about ancient UFO's/aliens/technology, that can be verified that it was written from those times. Funny..but there apparently is none and none have been found to this day. It is only in OUR times that there are the vast group of debunkers who seem to believe that their stance has more credibility than 2000 + year old documents/glyphs/texts/paintings.

Cheers!!!!

That it a pure nonsensical post, hoping to find UFO data from 2k year ago? people back then werent concenred with "UFOs" so that is unliklely. The UFO craze is 20th century

"It is only in OUR times that there are the vast group of debunkers who seem to believe that their stance has more credibility than 2000 + year old documents/glyphs/texts/paintings.
"

GIVE ME A BREAK! 1. Your mis interpreting said documents. Like ive said, this is all no better then seeing pics in clouds,.

"2000 + year old documents/glyphs/texts/paintings.
"
its funny that you believe all of a sudden that they had the idea to predict the future or that aliens visited them and told them the future BASED ON NOTHING MORE THEN SHAPE SIMILIARITIES!!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

hey i was just wondering if you belive in et's and stuff like that and mabey your just looking for hard proof if so mabey you should clear the air on that and peeps wouldn't get so mad at you i'm kinda 50/50 on the pictures like you said probbly just weird rocks with crap cameras or they fixed them up and the part about your brain seeing what you already know to be a thing so yeah your gonna say it looks like a helicopter cause it looks like a helicopter lol one thing that always bothered me was why don't they send a sattelite to mars that can take pictures like google earth does i mean dang i saw my truck on there last week if google earth can see it that close why waste time sending rovers i know they just don't take pictures they got all the wierd testing thingys but the reality is in this mtv world it's like f that show me some pictures if there is nothing to hide then whats the big woop if regular peeps want to look at it like google earth.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

The superimposing argument wasn't that convincing to me personally, but the claim that these are the ONLY pictographs of helicopters etc. is significant. That I was not aware of. I remember when I first started getting into the UFO question and it led me down the rabbit hole of the Egyptians, and the Mars stuff that I was amazed at how "obvious" it was. But I could not be intellectually dishonest with myself so started looking at the counter-arguments from places such as Bad Astronomy. And I have to say, the arguments put forth on that site are very well written and researched on a number of subjects. To the "believers" I urge you to read with an open-mind (just as you do!) those things that may completely nullify some precious piece of the UFO picture. Just as reading and watching things of a UFO nature completely changed my view on the possibility of life "out there."
There are some questions I still have of course (the whole Disclosure Project for example) but I still dilligently pursue both sides of the argument.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join