It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#1 Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Dont know if this video was posted here yet. If it was Mod please delete. I stumbled on this on youtube. I wonder what skeptics and experts say on these pictures. Also take notice of the hieroglyphics... pretty weird.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

This is pretty much Marsanamolyresearch in video form...

And whoever did the vid lacks some serious grammar skills...

And yes, there are some very interesting things going on with Mars...but a good portion of what was shown can be debunked - unfortunately...

On the other side of the coin though, you have anomalies that can't be so easily dismissed as an over active imagination or just 'rocks'...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Looks like someone used Google Image search to throw together a bunch of random images and some poor quality Mars photos. We need the official images from NASA to look at, not grainy Youtube videos.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
nice input. The video was a bit confusing because it jumped from earth structures to mars structures. If you really want to learn about space conspiracies and see some interesting photos, please check out the book "Dark Mission" by Robert Hoagland. I just finished reading it and I'm convinced that WE ARE the Martians.

The book examines photos of Mars and the Moon and makes some very convincing statements. check it out. It's about $10 USD from Amazon.

bd

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well much of the mars images used in that video are from official NASA photos. I have a huge archive of both MOC/MGS and Odyssey TIFF images and there are plenty of anomalies on thousands of them.

But yes the video compression on YouTube does no justice in trying to publish a work that is to be taken seriously or considered good enough for real scrutiny because of all the pixilization.

But the author is right on track. Nasty Anomaly Scene Airbrushers need to tell us the truth.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Well much of the mars images used in that video are from official NASA photos. I have a huge archive of both MOC/MGS and Odyssey TIFF images and there are plenty of anomalies on thousands of them.

Do you mind sharing any that may raise the curiosity.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Been debunked. badastronomy.com has a good section on this and I posted videos in another threa dabout an effect called Pareidollia by where our mind maks patterns in things.

Also, pictures on cave walls and paintings does not indicate they had advanced technology back in ancient times. The vast majority of tese foolish ideas are proposed by people wo have no clue as to the symbolism and what the various symbols of ancient texts and heiroglyphs meant. Another good example for this is the mis interpretation of symbols that some use to try and push the Niburu bullcrap.

I wish the Mars currently-inhabited proponents would bother to do some research instead of just ooooo'ing and ahhh'ing at some pictures which are mistaken for evidence of complex and intelligent life on mars.

It is pure bull.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

They are only "anomalies" to the untrained eye. Pareidollia.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
And how do you know I dont have a trained eye eh?

Still spreading the love from thread to thread.

Dont worry tho...your world is in no danger of other's search for truth.

But hey, how about you show us something else besides the same routine you post from thread to thread???

Cheers!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

spreading the same stuff? well the experts have debunked this crud no matter what thread you post it in. trying to find pictures in land mass an say they represent intelligent life is no different then when some woman sees the virgin mary in her tortilla and calls it a miracle.
There are no cities on mars. The face isnt a face. There are no women and pets sitting on mars. tis has been debunked so many times its getting rather old.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Experts? Well let me pour another cup of joe and sit here while I watch you list these experts of yours.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oh I should also add..no one is forcing you to read through or even click on any of the threads you love to hover around and troll. So why do it at all if all you think it is is nonsense????

Got some sort of agenda going there or what?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

try NASA scientists. or why dont you bother heading over to badastronomy.com where this bull has its own sections and many many articles written by scienstists debunking the various claims.

You want to sit here and accept a face value finding cool patterns in land formation.
Well sorry, but that isnt scientific. The actual evidence shows natural land formations mis indenitifed. Also I highly recommend you watch the videos in the other mars nonsense thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
www.badastronomy.com...

debunked. thoroughly.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA!! Try Never A Straight Answer huh. Oh ya thats a good one!!

Lets see....about 150 of them from the Apollo era, who have teamed up with Steven Greer's disclosure project, along with another 300 or so military generals, pilots, control tower personell, ex CIA agents, ex FBI agents, ex NSA agents..all gathered one time at the National Press Club in Washington DC and exposed what No Anomalies So Ahaha has hidden over the last 40 years. Even a few of the astronauts, then and now, have testified to what they had seen.

But its alright. Its all open to interpretation..right? You have yours, I have mine.

I think at least we can agree to that. I know I can. If you can great! If not...well I dont know what to tell you or to advise you of because one cannot penetrate such a closed mind. But as I have said..it would be nice to see something other than "nonsense".

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
www.badastronomy.com...

debunked. thoroughly.

Of all references to rely on! A website that clearly earns the title...bad astronomy.

Anything else?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

NASA is only one source.. many of the scientists who wrote for the articles on bad astronomy were not from NASA.
Furthermore that argument , that is trying to marginalize NASA for the point of making evidence is becoming more irrelevant.

Wanna know why?

1. Amteur astronomy. Yes in these modern times amateur astronomy equipment is extremtly powerful, as mauer astronomers have even been in on the exo planet hunt. With a big enough telescope you can see mars and can easily see what color it is: ie: not green

2. Private space travel. As private and commerical space exploration further develops, it is only inevitable that they too, will travel out twards the solar system. Are you going to argue that the gov. will threaten them with action if they tell? Nonsense.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Regardless of the title, that website is one of the most well researched and substantiated on the net in regards to this subject. The same can't be said for all the "believer" websites...

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

the reason its called bad asronomy is because the people who are proponents of these mars theories and others are engaging in... BAD ASTRONOMY

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well I certianly am glad some find it worthy of putting all their eggs into the one basket. Works for you thats no shattered glass on me.

Well JFYAI, I tend to go byond just one site, just one group of "experts" and go byond the stright line of nothing else can be possible.

Works for me..may not for you but then again thats you, not me.

See?

Cheers!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join