It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so UFO's are REAL..now what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
Here is my take on the UFO thing.

i lean more towards Time Travel, than i do creatures from another world.

but do you doubt that creatures can exist on another world?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by checkitb4uwreckit

While I appreciate your interest in this subject, I will kindly ask you one time to "refrain from badgering the opinions on this thread'.

There will be time for debate on PART TWO. Thank you in advance for your cooperation as Im sure you would like to gain a certain level understanding from this data as much as the rest of us.

Again thank you for your compliance.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well i believe that it depends on which evidence you take a look at.

Some of it is photoshoped material...some of the UFO's are experimental aircraft...some are natural phenomenon...but if you are talking about the real deal i believe that some are organisms just like us , just with a higher technological capability due to the fact that they were around way earlier than us , some are less capable and probably not even discovered yet..and some of them are beyond our comprehension.

I personaly believe that we will not truly comprehend them or their existance untill we answer an essential question " What is the Universe?" .

Fatality.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Now we wait for ages, maybe 300 years for them to finally reveal themselves, perhaps after the cabal loosen their hold on this planet and we have things better under control to enter into a civilized cosmic future.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Interdimensional beings +1

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
They are extraterrestrials from other planets.

I dont believe in the interdimensional theory. The only reason why a ufo will pop in and out of view in a blink of an eye is becuz 1 of 3 things, its entering some kind of worm hole to travel through space, its going invisible to the naked eye, or it just travels at such a high rate of speed in a short period it appears that it vanishes. There is no evidence what so ever of the interdimensional travel. Other then that i say i history has taught us that they are here and have been here for a long time. its obvious.

disclosure has already come. we have so many fanatics in their own beliefs that they can not take the one thing that is the truth. we have been conditioned by the institutions not to see this truth. If you ask anyone on the street what an alien looks like, they will describe it to you in some detail.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I've been reading threads here on ATS for awhile now, and this is the thread that inspired me to sign up and comment. Personally I believe that UFO's are very real, and most are the work of different groups of aliens.

Thats where things get complicated for me. Someone mentioned earlier that UFO's would have to travel for years to get here, keep that in mind and think about USO objects and the fact that aliens could be using the ocean as a base.

Surely other planets are inhabitable if ours is. However some sightings may be due to ignorance, military testing, or something else skeptics would love to use against the UFO believers.

I've come to believe that there's multiple groups of aliens out there judging by the different types of sightings. Each could have their own unique plans for us. Perhaps they could all have signed some sort of treaty to not interfere with us, they probably know that if we got a hold of their technology we would just mess up everything.

One theory of mine is that they (At least one or two groups.) visited our planet long ago, and thats why you see ancient paintings of odd looking figures and stories of strange looking people. If thats true, then that may have been the early days of one groups space quests.

What if one of these groups are humanoid or somehow related to us? If time travel is ever achieved in the future, then of course they would go back in time for different reasons- which can explain footprints that have been found along side dinosaurs and misplaced technology.

Finally, yes the government is hiding many things and it shouldn't even surprise people. After all, they can't release any papers on the subjects of UFO's without marking out 80% of the words.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm not entirely convince about the dimensional thing either, though it is certainly more than possible. What I do believe is that there are many timelines involved and much of this involves time travel protocol.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

i can go more with time travelers than dimension jumping.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think UFO may be real but they are tourist coming to look at planet sized zoo. Everyone smile for the holocamera. Don't feed the animals they bite.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I think UFOs are secret military projects and alien air craft, but more often military.

The Battle of LA and the Coyne Incident are two UFO sightings that made me believe in ET. The obvious cover ups and contradicting statements over the years also swayed my decision.

They could be originally from our planet, solar system, galaxy or other galaxy. They could be living in the earth's mantle, the moon or mars.
Could be all of the aforementioned....

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Yes i believe UFO's are real, Some military and some are other beings from time,dimensions or other planets. could be all 3 or not.

I believe that the triangle shaped UFO's are Milatary owned because they just look it to me. (looks human designed for some reason )

On the hoaxing i believe that people need the real thing first to copy, so from the REAL thing people have copied and hoaxed from that. I don't get humans lol. If no one hoaxed the truth would be revealed.. and the truth is yes there are things out there.

Good Thred, Good Luck

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So, the idea that aliens ARE visiting Earth, is fake? With all the military, and astronauts coming forward, proclaiming, that aliens are REAL? To me, it is clearly REAL. Folks, we are very close to creating technology that would meet the criteria of a UFO, it is OUR NEXT STEP. Do you think we have made it this far in terms of science and technology and decided that we have met the end? We have come to the conclusion, THIS IS AS FAR AS WE CAN GO, in terms of ADVANCEMENT? I say NO. We look into the sky and we see STARS. Now, aren't those suppose to be millions if not billions of years older than us? So if we are at the stage of completing man-made missions into space and walking on our nearest moon, who is to say what a society could possibly accomplish at a stage a million years ahead of where we are today? What could that society accomplish? DO WE KNOW EVERYTHING?

To Me, if military, and are own space travelers (astronauts) are claiming that aliens are REAL, then we should too, PERIOD.

ALIENS ARE SHOWING THEIR PRESENCE BECAUSE WE SET OF NUCLEAR BOMBS AND THEY DO NOT WANT US TO DESTROY OUR PLANET.

Is it possible the aliens have other motives? Who knows. To me, ONLY TIME WILL TELL...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by oinkment

Perhaps you need to do some more research. They are almost surely real. We have radar data to prove it. However, it doesn't prove what they are.

Anyway, my top guesses are experimental craft and alien craft.

The universe is huge, so there are probably a bunch of different races out there. The aliens themselves may not be here though. What people see often could be unmanned, intelligent probes. There could be actual ships with aliens though... it would definitely be interesting either way!

We have some amazing technology of our own, so who knows how many UFOs are just secret projects of our own? It's highly possible that a large percentage of UFOs aren't aliens at all... just our own experimental aircraft.

Some people say UFOs could be life forms, time travelers, or extra-dimensional. I think those are possibilities, but I just don't know how possible they are. I put them a bit below experimental craft and alien craft. We know we can make stuff fly and we know it is possible for life to exist on a planet. We only know of one planet, but it's not too hard to believe that there might be another one out there like Earth. What we don't know is if life can develop and survive in space, we don't know if time travel is possible, and we don't know if things live in other dimensions. For all we really know though.... some UFOs could be living, time traveling, extra-dimensional beings from another planet. For all we know.... they could be from another universe entirely. We just don't know.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
We can travel at the speed of SOUND. If a species found a way to travel at the speed of LIGHT in a SAFE MANNER, then why not travel through space?

Now, to all you time travel people, I'm sure you have seen Back to the Future, and in that movie they discuss some issues with time travel. If one could travel through time...

There are too many possibilities with time travel, I do not see time travel being plausible, but I can see traveling great distances in space plausible. Please someone explain to me how in the hell you could travel in time. Really, going from right now like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure to the Dinosaur age. Really, I don't think so.

I think as far as our own current science and technology goes, we are closer to creating a UFO than a time machine, in my opinion. UFO meaning 90 degree turns, hovering capabilities, accelerating to the speed of light, not making a sound, ect. ect.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alter-Ego

• Aliens (from another planet)

• Beings (from another dimension)

• Atmospheric anomalies

• Top secret or experimental craft

• Angels or Demons

• Swamp gas

• Balloons, Chinese lanterns ect.

• Hoaxes

80%ish are CRITTERS Plasma based lifeforms
15%ish are ours, including all the triangles
5%ish are 'visitors'

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

UFOs are real. Now mankind needs to accept their placement in the Universal Government. Handbook has already been sent, each human should review the Urantia Papers.

The governments of the world need to realize they own nothing as this planet is already owned.

Biblically it's written, A man leases out his land to farmers, but when he sends his only son to collect what is due him, they say let us kill this heir and then it will all be ours, but that man will decend upon them and kill them all and then lease the land to others willing to pay what is owed.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
99.9% no aliens.

It is military and other High Tech machinery for those at control and power.

If you would own the Planet would you share your technology with beings you are controlling? No.

Possible use of technology:

- mind control
- military training
- inter-dimensional travel
- fast travel around the globe

As stated previously - used by humans that are at power.

Elite Technology.

Very likely will be more revealed if we will start to protest (that is no gonna happen because we are controleld by media - we are told how to act, what to think, behave...)

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
They are not ours, not the ones we have dealt with. And I can think of quite a few very incredible accounts that change so much in how I view much of whats going on, a few have been given right here on ATS. The experience we've had may have had darker moments, and there is a good deal of mind wipe that probably hides some of this, but they are no longer feared by me. Something is afoot, but its not the gloom and fear tactics that the misinfo group try to instill, though I do think many experience trauma and some things may be darker. Its just that with the cabal and black ops, actually going back to the nazis, involvement with earlier groups of ets, they may still be involved with some renegade types. How much of any disclosure given in this way is disinfo I don't know. I also think the dimensional aspect is one of the cabal's specialties,
and these guys could be lower dimensionals rather than ets.

The best accounts of real ets are grass roots ones, not the disclosures. Theres some incredible information given by ordinary people. They're the ones I pay the most attention to.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Well, in response to the talk of time travel, of course there may be issues with it, and that would be a very good reason why these visitors have never contacted us face to face.

Think about this, one day there will be someone who makes a valid attempt at time travel (if that hasn't already been done.) If time goes on forever then I for one don't think it's too big of a leap to think that somewhere along the way someone will figure out how to bend space.

Something that may seem crazy at this point in time may be taught to elementary children in the distant future. I'm not some nut claiming that time travel is weird, I'm merely a nut claiming that in the future it may be- whether or not UFO's are connected is anyones guess.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join