It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & UFO & black budget connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have assumed the that the control and the manipulation, and the money generation and distribution has to do with "black projects and budgets" and UFO's.

Obvious control of information in the public world. But what's interesting is the control of UFO info in the military and the extreme security on just the most basic info. Plus the trillions "disappearing" from the DoD budget a while back and the british hacker supposedly found info confirming advanced technology and is going to be deported from the UK to the US.

www.cbsnews.com...

Ha, where did that go?

[edit on 27-11-2008 by DarkStar86]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

Well, spy satellites, haarp and project bluebeam don't come cheap, if they're real. Secrecy itself is expensive, as you need to pay billions to personnel. And then, as the article you link aludes, there is simple corruption and incompetence to factor in. It all adds up, even before you get to reverse engineering alien ships, which is a possibility.

Oh, and factor in the cost of nuclear, both securing it and maintaing/building it.

You cannot have a cheap global war machine, nor will you really make money of it in the long run, any profit it allows, such as a global petrodollar, will, in time, be eaten up by it's own growth. Plus a militarist society is always a dehumanized society, and that has costs.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
to Denver airport underground facility, for example.
i'm sure shadow project abound, the question is
how corrupt those in control, if any, are.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think thats the big picture behind military industrial complex warnings.

top topics

join