It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
. . . which was at the time of a major battle between these forces and involved Mars, and Earth.

Deep in the recesses of my "brain" - I do see a war. The War in Heaven in the bible was a real war.

But I also see layers (dimension layers) above and below this event.

I just don't have details.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
so we were and are enslaved by martains??? Does this go back to Atlantean times? I just dont know what to make of all this.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
My response just dissapeared. Oh well. I don't know if I can rewrite it as well, but I will say that the war wasn't exactly between mars and earth as depicted in the video I'm going to link, but this is still really good research. I just don't like that spin. Its more between ets on Mars and Earth, and probably stationed throughout the solar system, including back in their home systems. The bad guys won that one. We call them the Annanuki from the Sumarian, but even before the tablets and Sitchin, the Terra Papers were written by the Hopi who rescued a wounded grey giving a similar account with similar names. So its just the spin on how this war was fought that I question in this. Its a really good interview.

This thread is also good and discusses 5 secret factions on our planet with a link to David Wilcock's divine cosmos website: www.abovetopsecret.com...
The third faction discussed ties into what reconpilot says a lot on his numerous, very interesting posts sprinkled here and there in many threads.
This thread by electric universe was one where I gave some of what I remembered from the moment the et script did a number on me:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Recollections of a past life in Another Planet

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Where did our original creator go? When did he decide to leave? Why did he create us in the first place? Will we ever be returned to something equal to our original creator?

Are you familiar with Kundalini?

I ask because I think I accidently awoke this tremendous energy. Maybe during a panic attack or sleep paralysis. I get these horrible headaches, how do I release this energy?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't think our Pleiadian friend is returning.
I guess my problems with meditation will never be answered.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I don't think our Pleiadian friend is returning.
I guess my problems with meditation will never be answered.

I don't know. Did you see the third video on his blog? He went from "there are good people in the government and elsewhere, so don't be afraid" in the first two to "get up and take back your government from the criminals and the people that want to control you". Maybe some demon got ahold of him in his meditations or he received some alarming information. In any case, he had a marked change in character and appearance.

So, Maggador, what the heck happened to you? I have been feeling some very malevolent things that I have to resist or I will become unhinged but I think it is simply something making it's last stand.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
A question.

Where did you go?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
A question.

Where did you go?

Read his website: pleiadiantalk.blogspot.com...

If you really want an answer.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
A question.

Where did you go?

Read his website: pleiadiantalk.blogspot.com...

If you really want an answer.

From that website.....

Thus I ask you - Have you enjoyed my work, and can you contribute with a donation for the next step of this new exciting mission? If so, I dearly hope you will take action and act to help us achieve it, and together we will work towards a Free World of Truth and Honesty, and bring down the lies and deceit around us through peaceful activities by helping people realize What is going on, Who they are, and How they can go on from here.

All donators will automatically be added to my priority list of people to reply when I get emails, meaning you will get a quicker reply - I get a lot of emails and usually have to put a large amount of people on "hold" until I have the time and ability to get back to them. Those of you whom email me have probably already noticed it can take some time to get a reply - but rest assure EVERYONE will get a reply from me on whatever inquiry or questions they may send me, regardless if they are donating or not! In addition all donators will also be notified whenever new material is available so they will be first to know - this is all I can offer for now, hopefully more things will be available in the future once I get things running properly.

Hmmm, k........

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"Great White Brotherhood"

Please explain the meaning behind the word "White".

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just read his blog. Funny how he wants 1000$ a month in Donations. What a pathetic human being. Don't be gullable fools.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEM0N
Just read his blog. Funny how he wants 1000$ a month in Donations. What a pathetic human being. Don't be gullable fools.

Hehe. No worry here. The best way to bring the truth to light is to encourage discourse and even participate, not call it out up front confrontationally.

Also, "white" to my knowledge has nothing to do with white supremacy but with an aura of white light that surrounds ascended masters.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This group is also referred to as: Brothers and Sisters of Light. A far better name in my opinion.

You can Google those names or Ashtar Galactic Commanders - if you are interested in more. I am sure there are other discussions on ATS as well.

If someone chooses to live "in the light" and minister their belief - - it is understandable they might need donations from followers. It is the right and choice of the follower to support them if they truly believe. Therefore - I have no problem with solicitation for financial aid. (I won't be one of them).

But - not posting here his intention to move in a different direction and close communication on this thread is what I find unacceptable.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

But - not posting here his intention to move in a different direction and close communication on this thread is what I find unacceptable.

I agree Annee.
It would have only taken a minute to pop in and let us know that he had to go for a while and focus his energies elsewhere.

But never mind, I'll just unsubscribe from this thread.
Best wishes all.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My friend, I know what I know because my origins are far more spiritually evolved than the present human race.

How can I know I am right? I simply connect with the Divine Source of All Existence, which will reveal all - as it IS all - just like YOU, except you perceive yourself of small fragments of the great All that you indeed are part of, you make your individualisms, ideas, most of it having to do with negative energies influencing you.

What you have to do is so simple, live your life in harmony, in peace, dont let details bother you, dont get angry for mere things like that - this is what brings you more negativity.

Lets say you suffer from a disease, you will obviously focus a lot of time on this, mentally and physically. But if you instead change your perception from your tiny eggshell to the omnipotent being you are you would know it is only a manifestation of your own thoughts, the disease keeps going because of fear, when you go past that and experience your Superconscious you will receieve unlimited knowlede about All and how it works and how YOU can manifest what YOU want in your life.

Most of you are programmed, indoctricnated and brought up to be the slaves of society believing the illusion and repulsing yourself - once you understand this you will become free, just act upon it like I have done. Nothing stops me now, I am perfect at my health, I have all the money I can ever want virtually doing no work, I can travel the world, and due to my spiritual understanding I can navigate the spiritual worlds - consciously.

We all can, each and every one, you just need your self-realization and that is the core of my teachings, read my posts, read my website, if you do not understand all it means you are not at the spiritual level which it takes to understand these things, but yet to come they are, so no one are doomed, every are saved in the end.

You will become whatever you believe you are, and every thought you have manifest in your life, every action you do will come back to you - it is the Law of Existence plain and simple.

-Maggador

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Regarding Altantis it has nothing at all to do with aliens, or other planets, perhaps with the exception the discovered similar things.

Atlanteans lived in what is now the Mexio Gulf, the Atlantic Ridge and parts of south america. During the great disaster which happens every now and then they got almost destroyed. Just almost.

The living ones managed to escape. Some to latin America where they built things back up and others to Egypt where they did the same. The evidence is profounding.

It would be too much to get into here so please check my already existing information on this at www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

You will have a nice down to earth look at my arguments and learn many new things, it covers 61 pages, bot by me and similars, and the refreshing skeptics whom once in a while make piezes of the puzzle get more in place.

If you want to know where and what Atlantis is, look at the link, it still exists through the survivors whom ended up trying to get back only to discover there were no more Atlantis, it was only South America and Africa. The similairities are proof enoughñ

Nothing to do with aliens, simply a sophisticated human civilization that experienced an natural disaster and had to go elsewhere - east and west.

Atlanis is HERE right NOW, I have been WALKING in the remains of Atlantis myself in latin america, places like Tlan, Atlan, etc, which are ancient names referring to the place. Look at the 61 and get more insight, from me, from other in the field, from hardcore sceptics. If nothing else you will find this story interesting and feasible - so far the MOST probable location of Atlanis, one of the reasons I moved to south America in the first place.

Peace be with you friends regardless of your beliefs
Maggador

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I am sorry for not getting back to you all. I DO have a "REAL LIFE" as explained. I put all my efforts and work into spreading knowledge, truth and self-realization.

Those whom complain about me puttin up the recent Donation Feature... Did you even bother LOOK what date I posted it?? And what date I started the website? This work take ALL MY TIME, as you go to the factory, or the seveneleven, the meeting with your bott and so on getting paid, I get NOTHING. I do all for FREE. the donations are FREE OF CHOICE. You dont have to give me a single cent, it is up to those whom want me to stay around and spread this knowledge to do so. It is why I am here and as everyone else I need money. I sell NOTHING. I give all for FREE. Dont like it, fine, dont donate. Like it fine,donate or dont, its up to you - you do NOT have to pay a single dime for any of my work so honestly I do not see the complaints here about my recently added donation feature - would you want to work for free living in the street preaching digging the garbage for food? Well I guess not. And THIS IS MY WORK, I spend all time helpin people from all over the world - SELLING NOTHING - all is freely available. So, dont you like it keep you time, do you like it and have enough spare change feel free to give me a dime or to to survive. I live in a third world country. I cant just get a jobs here, and if I did, my websites and videos and books would be done as I need all my focus and time working on that.

Blessings to those whom understand, and peace be with those whom dont
Maggador

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
stevedel:

The creater of THIS world created us to be his slaves. I have written a lot about this on my website, look through it. We are prisoners here until we find the way to ascend further which I am trying to teach you how to do.

Hope to see you there on the other side
Maggador

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Most of you are programmed, indoctricnated and brought up to be the slaves of society believing the illusion and repulsing yourself - once you understand this you will become free, just act upon it like I have done.

Forgetful I am, perhaps and trying to remember. Indoctrinated, I'm not so sure about that.

Nothing stops me now, I am perfect at my health, I have all the money I can ever want virtually doing no work, I can travel the world, and due to my spiritual understanding I can navigate the spiritual worlds - consciously.

I am sorry for not getting back to you all. I DO have a "REAL LIFE" as explained. I put all my efforts and work into spreading knowledge, truth and self-realization.

A noble pursuit with which I have no qualms.

Those whom complain about me puttin up the recent Donation Feature...It is why I am here and as everyone else I need money.

If I had all the money I'd ever want, I doubt I would need more nor ask for it in that manner. This statement seems contradictory to the one in the former post.

Of course I can see the law of attraction aspect and the multiplicative properties of having it in the thoughts of many to having the button. But, I don't think it should be incognizable to you, given human history and it's more nefarious characters, why people would have their suspicions piqued at the sight of it.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I do not find a thousand dollars a month to be unreasonable. It appears to be ample to physically survive on.
As long as this action of seeking "donations" is not for ulterior motives of self satisfaction.

Just a personal observation on this thread:
There is no life at the top of the pyramid, for the pyramid has no top.
Acceptance is much better than knowing and the quest is an unending
circle of fascination.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join