It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

They are abusing the system that was created to control you by the "God" I previously mentioned, the original Creator left but the System was still in place and kept you here and made you easy to abuse, manipulate and control, and thus these entities took the chance when they discovered this.

Man I do not understand this at all.Who is that "God"?

What did he want and made us slaves?I thought that higher beings do not need slaves...!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

The videos are great, Argentina is beautiful, Its nice knowing there are people that still care about others in general. Everyone should be at peace with themselves as you seem to be , Looking forward to more..

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sphinx551:

1. I have not looked much into the greys, and I have never experienced nor seen any such being myself, the whole evidence of them even existing is lacking as far I am concerned. The possibility I see, if they exist, are that they most likely are working with our own governments, if not in fact created by our own governments, for various reasons. As spiritual entities though they exists and are observed and in contact with various people all the time, and this is the most common way to experience aliens and "abductions", as I have explained earlier. Physical alien abductions is either extremely rare or non-existent to my personal knowledge with these things.

2. If earth is expanding or not is not something I have never looked into or even seen any reason to look into. It sounds quite plausible though, considering it does have a inner mantle that is very hot, and heat and eruptions can cause expansion as we all know, and thus this could in turn expand the earth to some degree and possibly be the reason for continental shifts and platonic movements and earthquakes etc.

3. There are underground systems and caverns etc, with beings living there, as I have observed this myself by visiting such a place. So yes, hollow earth is real to that degree - but how vast these systems and caves are I do not know, nor do I know if there are any general hollow sub-structure of if these are simply "normal" cavern systems that happens to be inhabitated by certain beings used to living underground. These beings are humanoid in form, but not very pretty. I am unaware of their intelligence level, they seemed rather primitve when I observed them, and I did not see any technology.

4. Sirius is an important twin star system. A lot of ancient and modern occult texts and symbolism will lead you towards Sirius. Beings from Sirius have assisted mankind and other entities for long times, and also spread through the universe and populated other areas. Originally Sirius A was the smaller, and Sirius B the larger of the two stars Sirius consists of. What forms of life is there now, if any, is not of my knowledge, all I know is that there are spiritual entities still inhabiting the system, and Sirius B seem to be more important than A - in fact I may have some connection to Sirius B myself which I need to look further into, as I used to mention Sirius B and galactic travels as a very young kid long time before I had ever heard of any such things. But remembering all is hard as it spans back hundreds of millions of years - when it comes to Sirius alone.

In either case, the Sirius star system is an important system, and relates to the Pleiades, so does Orion.

5. You could say they exist, but not in the form you think. There are spiritual entities that have been abusing the system of spiritual laws governing our physical world and enslaved the human race for their purposes and trapped us in our physical bodies, as I have explained before. These may be called Anunnakis if you prefer.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

1. How can I experience alien contact that would provide proof enough for me?

Step by step?

2. How can I learn about my past lives and if they are alien in nature?

3. Do you have any physical proof of alien contact that you can show us? Or is all your contact through spiritual/astral means? I'm aware the Pleiadians do not travel in spaceships, but can they affect the physical 3 dimensions enough to create some sort of mark on our world?

Thank you.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by SatanChrist]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What exactly happens when the body dies? I mean, will i realize that i am 'dead' or feel it? Is there some kind of 'pause' period? Will i remember my current life if i reincarnate in the 3rd dimension again? And if i get to go to the 4th, will i remember my previous life as well? And how can i choose what to do next after death?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
SatanChrist:

1. The most easy way would be to learn astral projection and then simply will yourself to either a planet with alien life or to a space craft. Remote viewing can also be used in similar ways. How to do this I have explained earlier, and on my website, and there is huge amounts of information on how to do it in books and online. Some good books are Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce and the books by William Buhlman. Some good audio courses are The Gateway Experience by the Monroe Institute - a truly masterpiece of a course into altered states, meditation and soul travel, mainly directed towards properly learning, understanding and controlling the art of astral projection.

2. I will have to refer to my above answer: astral projection. That is the most direct and personal experience you can have of a past life. Other methods include meditations, remote viewing, past life regressions either by professional hypnotherapists or self-hypnosis audio courses created by the same professionals. Personally I like the metaphysical work of Dick Sutphen on these topics, whom have created a large amount of various audio based courses for all things spiritual, esoteric, psychic etc.

3. No, I do not have any evidence available myself, and yes most my experiences are directly related to spiritual and astral experiences which is the true way of finding any answer and experience anything - if you want, you can actually experiencing being an alien through such methods, and see through their eyes. Among endless other things. Spiritual entities can in certain cases interfere with the physical universe and make visible effects appear. Poltergeists are one such phenomena, crop circles another, ouija boards, dowsing, and scrying even more examples. Sometimes they can manifest themselves temporarily in visible form in the physical realm, and that is basically the explanation of ghosts as well.

Cybernet: When you die, different things may happen depending on your own spiritual development at that moment, as well as the way you die.

The most common after-life scenarios are:

1 - You live on not even knowing you are dead, living a life basically identical to the one you already live now, in a dimension created by your own mind.

2 - You figure out you are dead, but do not know what to do, and roam the Earth as an invisible ghost that can see and hear everything but not interact or contact the loved ones. Of course, there are some exceptions where contact is possible.

3 - You find out you are dead, but instead of roaming around like a lost soul on Earth, you end up in some other astral plane or dimension, which most often are rather physical and earth-like, where life continues in a way similar to here on Earth but with some certain differences such as being able to fly, or go through "solid" objects, etc. Or, you may find yourself in a lower denser world even more close to this physical world, where you can not do such feats. There are endless of such worlds out there, of all sorts, everything from Tolkien-type Lord of the Rings world, to high technology science fiction worlds, and more modern day worlds, to completely alien worlds and worlds that seem to be of different historical epocs.

4 - This relates to 3, but in this case you find yourself in the realm of which your religion speaks of if you are part of any religion and believe in such. For example, you may end up in "Heaven", or "Hell".

5 - You find yourself in higher planes of existence, with deeper knowledge and insights, where you meet other ascended masters and higher entities whom also posess great knowledge and understanding of existence and the universe, and your true potentials and powers are figured out, and you are free to roam the universe and explore as you wish, or become a guide and help others, a student to learn more, create your own worlds, and so on. In other words, becoming connected with your higher self, and deeper connection with the Divine Source itself.

6 - You may find yourself in a state where you really are not conscious or aware at all, thus you do not really find yourself anywhere, and instead you are reincarnated into a new physical body rather soon.

Most common are number 1, 2 and 3. 4 is also pretty common, and so is 6, but the most uncommon is 5 which mostly exclusively happens to advanced souls whom have already prepared themselves for their deaths before the event transpires. Life is preparation for Death, to reach the ultimate self-realization and freedom, rather than ending up in any of those other possibilities mentioned.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I'm confused, I'm getting a hold of some of the books you mentioned but I read all you have on your site for astral projection.

You don't make clear the difference between astral projection and lucid dreams!?!?!? As you mention falling asleep in order to do the projection.

I am already a master lucid dreamer I create everything in the dream and control all entities. It's gotten to the point where I will fly right up into the sky at the start of the dream and then map out my whole landscape, create mountains, entities etc, and then fly down to interact with them.

BUT I was under the impression astral projection was different?

I also wanted to ask if you could somehow meet with another person doing astral projection in order to prove the astral dimension is in fact not your imagination.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by SatanChrist]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Dear IX-777
I was reading some of your stuff and found it quite interesting.
If it is true what you're saying I dare say it's a honour have a contact with you.
I'd like to receive some answers about my privilege of having met 2 Guides of the Confederation while having a tour in Tepoztlan Mexico.
They were just like us, but a little taller (1.90) and with the finest voices I ever heard: so it is true that Guides are living with us preparing us for the 2012 events?
Have you ever read the Final Contact thread about Commander ly-on in the Gray Area and his Ecuatorian mission? I met him, he told me about you and in part confirmed that you are genuine but told me to have the contact with you in the right moment.

Thanks for answering

francyburo

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
For someone that has been on earth for over 9000 (sup /b/) years, you must know many many languages.

Care to elaborate on some of the more interesting languages you know? It must be facsinating.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

He never said he was on this earth for 9000 years. He said his soul has been on this earth for 9000 years, meaning he's had many different physical bodies.

lol He covered his ass with that one.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatanChrist
reply to post by HankMcCoy

He never said he was on this earth for 9000 years. He said his soul has been on this earth for 9000 years, meaning he's had many different physical bodies.

lol He covered his ass with that one.

Regardless of what form he was in, he has been here for over 9000 years. We must assume that at least SOME of this time was spent as a human, so my question still stands.

What languages have you spoken in the past, friend?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
SatanChrist:

Astral Projection and Lucid Dreams are so closely related that there is hardly any difference. The main difference is the fact that in a lucid dream, you are in a mostly self-created environment, where you easily can effect events, beings, objects, etc, as well as yourself. In other words, you have great powers to manipulate that environment, because it is your own dream world, a dimension which is created mostly by your own mind alone. Interference from other external sources can occur within lucid dream environments too of course, but the overall theme is that it is your "own world".

When it comes to Astral Projection, you travel to OTHER , external dimensions, that are NOT your own creation, and consists of other worlds and realms made up from other consciousnesses, such as various collective consciousness group dimensions, which have certain set laws of "physics" (or whatever you want to call it) and so on, in other words, these realities are more stable and more like this physical world, and you have less power to alter or manipulate things there as you would in a lucid dream.

However, you can often do things you can not do physically, such as flying, or going through walls, communicating telepathically with other beings etc.

You may also find yourself in other higher realms that have no similarity to any physical world, but are of more pure consciousness and senses rather than visual or physical in appearance.

Another place you may find yourself, is in this physical world itself, where you can fly around and explore the world without limitations of your physical body - you can go through physical objects, you can observe things happening in other places, both here in our Earth, as well as other physical planets around in the universe. Time travel is also possible, so that you may go back in time and relive historic moments for example, or go to the future and see possible outcomes of reality.

Since you are an experienced lucid dreamer, astral projection should be easy for you. Simply try say out loud in a lucid dream "I am now out of my body!", or "I am now on Mars!" , or "I now experience my Higher Self!" or "I now am my true spiritual essence!" etc for some interesting experiences. Experiment on your own and find out how to do things. Thinking of a location you want to go, and stating that you want to go there, usually will take you there immediately in the blink of an eye - teleportation so to speak, and you do not need to actually fly from one location to another, but rather just will yourself around to different locations. As a first experiment, you may try will yourself out of the lucid dream and into your bedroom, simply think of floating up by the ceiling above your bed, and will yourself to be there, and try feel how it will feel being there - and you should find yourself out of the lucid dream, and inside your bedroom, hovering up by the ceiling over your physical body. Then, fly out of the house and explore!

Regarding meeting other people during astral projection it is not only possible but quite frequently done by various groups of people, organizations, orders etc, so that the members can communicate and meet with eachother easily without needing physical travel - and thus they also eliminate the need to know different languages for communication as in spirit form language is universal and telepathic and you do not need to communicate in a specific earthly language to be understood or understand others. Many people have experimented on their own with such things, look up the Monroe Institute whom have several decades of research done on astral projection, and they provide some useful courses in astral projection etc as well.

francyburo:

Yes Mexico is an interesting place, and an important location in many regards relating to both ancient "gods", aliens, spirituality and so on. It is still a very highly active spiritual center of Earth, and have many energy vortexes which makes contact with spiritual entities easier than many other places. Among other things, the temples and pyramids are most often built upon such locations, this goes for other places in the world too like Egypt etc. Indeed most ancient spiritual centers are built upon such locations, and so are some modern day churches and temples and so on as there still are people with this understanding.

There are guides, to call them that, among you now, as myself being one of them, trying to assist and help you towards your self-realization and freedom, and expose the lies and deceit of the world, and bring you some new insights and experiences that can help you on your path to personal liberation and understanding of yourself and existence, your place here, what is going on, what is to come, and how you can prepare for your after-life in a proper way. I have not read the thread you mention, but I might check it out to see if I find anything interesting or related to me and my own work.

HankMcCoy:

As the person below you mention, I have lived in many physical bodies, and I do believe I have explained this properly previously. The human body is rather limited and have problems storing large amounts of data in a conscious way, and most people do not remember their old physical languages after death where no language any more is needed, and then being reborn into a new body in a new place of the world where a new language is learned from birth. This whole process is one of the main problems of people and their limited understanding, as they mostly do not remember even their very last life before this one, and it takes spiritual practice for most to start remembering, and start understanding, and then experiencing their true essence and being.

I do speak 8 languages , but that is not due to my previous lives but due to my current life and many travels around the world, and in total I understand more or less 10 different languages. These are my mother tongue, Norwegian, my second language, Spanish, my third language English - then Danish, Swedish, Icelandic, Faroese, Portuguese. I understand a lot of Italian, Dutch and French as well. Of other ancient languages I have some knowledge is Latin, Hebrew and Norse but I am far from fluent in those. I work as a translator for various institutions and companies, and have done so for many years now, another reason I am familiar with many languages.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

HankMcCoy:

As the person below you mention, I have lived in many physical bodies, and I do believe I have explained this properly previously. The human body is rather limited and have problems storing large amounts of data in a conscious way, and most people do not remember their old physical languages after death where no language any more is needed, and then being reborn into a new body in a new place of the world where a new language is learned from birth. This whole process is one of the main problems of people and their limited understanding, as they mostly do not remember even their very last life before this one, and it takes spiritual practice for most to start remembering, and start understanding, and then experiencing their true essence and being.

I do speak 8 languages , but that is not due to my previous lives but due to my current life and many travels around the world, and in total I understand more or less 10 different languages. These are my mother tongue, Norwegian, my second language, Spanish, my third language English - then Danish, Swedish, Icelandic, Faroese, Portuguese. I understand a lot of Italian, Dutch and French as well. Of other ancient languages I have some knowledge is Latin, Hebrew and Norse but I am far from fluent in those. I work as a translator for various institutions and companies, and have done so for many years now, another reason I am familiar with many languages.

-Maggador

Wouldn't you consider it convienant that you have memories and esoteric knowledge of things that cannot be unfalsifed, but any time someone brings up a point that COULD be falsified, the information just isn't available?

Doesn't that seem odd?

You have been doing this for over 9000 years... you would think that you would be good enough at this to figure out how to remember things from a previous life.. I mean.. you have figured out you have been here for 9000 years.. seems to be a more impressive feat to me than remembering how to say hello in your first native tongue.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
For your information, I have remembered many things from many past lives spanning thousands of years back, without that I would not know as much as I do in the first place.

And I have regular experiences where I explore existence and the cosmos for more insight and knowledge, and much of the knowledge I gain from this and memories of past lives, is what I share with you here and on my websites.

You should try the same, amazing wonderful experiences awaits you out there, and profound understanding of your true nature and your endless possibilities. I highly recommend it to everyone, personally I consider it a waste of precious time to not explore oneself properly, and it will also lead to lesser understanding later in life (or death) if you do not do some basic homework on your own being. Everything is within yourself to be experienced, by yourself, first hand, so you do not need anyone else to tell you any mysteries as you can find the answers yourself - that is the greatness of our magnificent existence - we are all our own masters, teachers and students!

Blessings,
-Maggador

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

For your information, I have remembered many things from many past lives spanning thousands of years back, without that I would not know as much as I do in the first place.

And I have regular experiences where I explore existence and the cosmos for more insight and knowledge, and much of the knowledge I gain from this and memories of past lives, is what I share with you here and on my websites.

How do your past life memories help you when you do not understand the language in which those memories were encoded?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
IX-777, with all due respect, most of the posts I've read here sound like regurgitated Theosophy. I've done some reading on the history of occult lodges, Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn, Guirdeff(sp), etc., and the formula for increasing your level of conciousness. For a while I was interested in the shamanistic practices of Mexico and South America but the use of halucinegenic plants and fungi is not attractive. I think that the most interesting of all the sytems for obtaining increased conciousness/awareness was that that the Druids practiced, training the mind at a young age.
Anyway, I've been lukimng on this thread for a while and just thought I'd weigh in, although I don't really have a question. Keep the posts comming!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
HankMcCoy: Quite simple, as explained, no human language is needed in non-physical form, and communication is telepathic and knowledge often comes instantly instead of being split up in the form of words such as here.

Thus, knowledge gained from past lives, are also automatically understood when reviewing these past lives as the knowledge is stored within the memory of the soul itself and because of that easily understood regardless of what the original physical language was. Quite handy, indeed.

djquinn:

Similarities between Theosophy, Rosicrucianism, and such, will be found simply because of these organizations working for much of the same goals and spreading knowledge gained from their own experience, and universal truths will be the same regardless of whom tells the story or where he is from or what background he has. I agree with much of the teachings of Theosophy and Rosicrusians simply because I have observed the very same facts myself and thus easily can relate to it. These organizations also work along with some of the same spiritual entities as myself, from the same higher plane Orders, which also explains why there are many similarities because there is an identical source to much of the teachings, just spread by different organizations, groups and people here on Earth, so that it will reach as many as possible of those that are ready to experience their beings.

Personally I too enjoy the shamanism of latin america, and I have been studying and practising some of their methods as well, and find a lot of useful practices there too. There are many ways to the Divine and Self-Realization. Regarding the psychedelic plants they use, in many cases, my personal view on that is that these plants serve as a gateway, or portal, to open up the consciousness, and expand the awareness, of those whom take it - specifically useful for those people whom are too stuck in the material ordinary daily life to ever be able to have a spiritual experience by mere practice of meditations and such systems - some need a "boost" to properly See, and thus they have seen, they know what to look for after, and can more easily re-experience such states of mind.

In other words, such plants can put a person in direct contact with the divine, instantly and often brutally, and change that persons perspective on life forever. This is probably also why a majority of people who try such substances become more spiritually interested after having had such an experience , as they have had a glimse of their true being, even if it was only a spark.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

HankMcCoy: Quite simple, as explained, no human language is needed in non-physical form, and communication is telepathic and knowledge often comes instantly instead of being split up in the form of words such as here.

Thus, knowledge gained from past lives, are also automatically understood when reviewing these past lives as the knowledge is stored within the memory of the soul itself and because of that easily understood regardless of what the original physical language was. Quite handy, indeed.

Again, pretty convenient.

If no language is needed in non-physical form, what is the basis for this telepathic communication? What is the measure of the knowledge that is shared? How are ideas instantly shared? How are thoughts stored and cataloged?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If you are asking about the functions of how the telepathic transfer works, in a scientific way, I would have to say it works through energy sent and received, much like a radio transmitter and receiver, or even how electricity can move from one point through the air and ground itself in a different location. In other words, the communication is sent energetically from one being to the other, and then received by the other being, which accurately received the message in perfect condition without any misunderstanding frequently experienced in the same way as misunderstandings happens by earthly languages.

How the message itself is received, differs. For me, it is quite common that I receive it as instant knowledge, or as a rather complex visual presentation in my mind, less usual is any communication by words or normal language - but this too does happen.

When I say "instant knowledge" I mean that the communication the other being is sending is received all at once within my mind, having the full "conversation" there in a fraction of a second. No time seem to span between the beginning of the communication until it is all received. Such as that when a being want to communicate something, it is received at the very same instant. The same goes for sending communication, I have often experienced that I receive an answer to a question even before I have properly formulated the question in my mind, or even started "sending" out the question to the receiver.

As far as the "visual presentations" goes, they are quite fantastic , and my favorite way of communication. It is difficult to explain, but I can only explain it as a visual representation of the communication, through images both still and animated, showing in great detail what is being communicated. At the same time the "instant knowledge" part is also applied, which further strengthens the understanding of the visual communication received so that it becomes absolutely clear what the meaning of it is and in these cases there is simply no room for misunderstanding between the two communicating as the absolute and complete meaning of the communication sent by the sender is received in the complete and exact same way as intended to be delivered by the receiver.

This is a great function available by our minds, as it allows for great and huge amounts of information to be received in extremely short time. What would take hours to explain here on earth by normal speech can be received instantly through this way of communication. People sometimes experience similar activities here on Earth as well, such as under meditation or deep contemplation, where they suddenly have a so called "a-ha" experience and know the complete solution to a rather complex question in an instant, and then can make great works based upon their brief meditative experience.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

How the message itself is received, differs. For me, it is quite common that I receive it as instant knowledge, or as a rather complex visual presentation in my mind, less usual is any communication by words or normal language - but this too does happen.

So you DO receive communication by words and normal language.. even though you just said that you don't because you forget all language when you are in the non-physical realm..

I guess Im just confused..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join