It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing picture of Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Id say what is impressive about these is the photographer. I dont think its easy taking great shots. I try. I suck.

I can easily find tons of pictures VERY similar with Pres. Bush, Clinton, etc. in them. But since people hate Bush and dont respect him, they will see the pictures as crap.

The reason why many people dont see these photos as anything other then great photography and a selling oportunity.....is because they dont respect him.

Anyways, I enjoyed looking at them, even if I dont like Obama. I love photography
Oh, Obama has cute freckles on his face. Never noticed them before

[edit on 11/7/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Lovely pictures.

In perspective, they really are just photos and do not reflect anything but his physical side. I do feel moved by a few of them, but don't really see how it shows him as being born to it.

Thanks for sharing them with us !!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
****Attention*****

Stop the bickering and get this on topic.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

You realize that when people said this about Bush your type freaked. Any questioning of the President was treason. Now? You're all up in arms and hate the president. Sorry, the majority of Americans aren't racists. Sorry only 56million people only voted for McCain because he's white. And being a Republican you'll attack me for that last line BUT when you say people only voted for Obama because he's black it's God's word.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
IN-CREDIBLE pictures! Thank you so much for posting! How will I ever choose one for my avatar??? They are amazing!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by sos37

You realize that when people said this about Bush your type freaked. Any questioning of the President was treason. Now? You're all up in arms and hate the president. Sorry, the majority of Americans aren't racists. Sorry only 56million people only voted for McCain because he's white. And being a Republican you'll attack me for that last line BUT when you say people only voted for Obama because he's black it's God's word.

I didn't say he was voted in only because he was black. That was one of three reasons. The other two were hate of the current administration and overwhelming media bias. People voted for Obama for one of those three reasons.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
I didn't say he was voted in only because he was black. That was one of three reasons. The other two were hate of the current administration and overwhelming media bias. People voted for Obama for one of those three reasons.

I voted for Obama because I agreed with his policies and his ideals. Thank-you for assuming you understand why I voted without even knowing me.

This thread needs to be railed back on topic.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellipsis
This thread needs to be railed back on topic.

It sure does!

Aside from looking presidential, thoughtful and confident... I'll say it. He's incredibly HOT! I'm sorry, the more I see him the hotter I think he is! How cool will it be to have a hot president?!?!?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Actually that's not true in my case.

I voted for him because he doesn't try to whip up the fear of America, but the Hope of America. That and another thing. To me this was the victory of the politics of thinkers vs the politcs of anti-intellectualism.

I'm was so happy to see how this turned out.

That's like I said in another thread. My victory has already came. Anything more positive which comes from this is gravy, and anything negative is overshadowed by this victory.

So there are more reasons than the three you mentioned. We are a very complex nation and people.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by Ellipsis

See what I mean? According to him you had to vote for Obama because he was black. But if you claim people only voted for McCain because he was white... "Noes! How darez any1 sat dat!" People voted for Obama because he was change for America and for the Middle Class.

Are you going to use the same argument for every thread that is created about Obama??

What does your race argument have to do with "Amazing pictures of Obama"?

I believe you should read the thread regarding derailment.

I am not an Obama fan but, he photographs like a champ. See, a nice nonpartisan compliment to our new Commander in Chief. He kind of reminds me of Alfonso Ribero. (excuse my spelling)

[edit on 7-11-2008 by jibeho]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
is photo number 10 not travelling?? i bet he got away with it too, eff this that game was fixed!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join