It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing picture of Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.boston.com...

whether you supported him or not, you should now. he was born for this.
enjoy....

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes indeed.

External Image
External Image
External Image
External Image
External Image
External Image
External Image

And one of my favorites
External Image

PS - Because I know the Obama lackeys will post this pic I'll save them the trouble - External Image

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Those are some great pictures, Z. He'll sure make a difference, I just hope it's what we all expect. And, jjk, even as an Obama supporter myself, I love those pictures too, LOL!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

This is what I love about America. People aren't allowed to have bad days. Plus, even though I have lost all faith and love for the guy, Bush was just caught at a time where he was simply smoothing down his jacket. Have people actually commented differently about that pic? It just goes to show that people will turn whatever pic they want into a positive or negative. As it suits each persons needs.

I have some pics that I sure as hell wish didn't exist. hehe

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

Um ... no thanks... his association with a major political party makes all his motives suspect for me. To me he's no more than a talking head.... the main attraction in the Reid/Pelosi ventriloquist act.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.
www.boston.com...

enjoy....

Your opinion, not mine. He's not my president and never will be.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

www.boston.com...

enjoy....

Oh, are you not a citizen of the United States? The person in those pictures is everyone in the United States' president.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

He's not my president and never will be.

If you're an American he's (going to be) your President whether you like it or not.
Saying he *never will be* doesn't change a thing.

Believe me, I tried that line for 8 years with the last one.

...taps...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok, I have to ask.... Pictures of him reflected in a deli counter and teleprompters show he was born to be president? I'm sure I could find pictures of McCain in front of flags, climbing stairs to planes, getting out of cars, etc. as well.

I just don't get the connection between these pictures and someone being born to be president.... Maybe it's just me though.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Those pictures are certainly something.

I agree with you, OP, he was "made" for it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I was looking for an amazing picture of Obama.

And it was . . . where?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
man, people are in love with the dude, it's all terribly sycophantic. he's a freaking politician already, certainly an interesting one, certainly a welcome change, but he's still only a freaking politician.

some of you are like teenagers drooling over the latest pop icon.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by sos37

www.boston.com...

enjoy....

Oh, are you not a citizen of the United States? The person in those pictures is everyone in the United States' president.

Yep, I sure am. Was born here in Texas. Too bad Obama can't say the same, never having provided a vaulted copy of his birth certificate.

No sir. My president does not stand on the flawed principals of liberalism that will ruin this country.

As such, I disavow chief-thief elect Obama as any president of mine.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am a subject of an occupied territory. My last president was in 1865, all since then have been figureheads of an occupying invader. Hussein is no different, if not the worst.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by sos37

He's not my president and never will be.

If you're an American he's (going to be) your President whether you like it or not.
Saying he *never will be* doesn't change a thing.

Believe me, I tried that line for 8 years with the last one.

...taps...

Sure it does. I will never acknowledge the thief as president in conversation or in print. This man is 10 times worse than Bush will ever be in my eyes. The rest of the Obama supporters just need time for their eyes to be opened. Make no mistake, it will happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Living outside the USA and hearing (daily) the opinion Europe (in general) has of Bush I can tell you one thing.
These pictures?
They’ve gone a LONG way to reestablish in the minds eye American's returned as a Strong Dignified Nation and one to be Proud of (again).
I sincerely hope these pictures speak a thousand words - and actions - to PROVE to the World American IS strong and has regained Her Dignity!
I’m praying for the best and anyone that loves America should do the same.
Like him or not he’s *ours* for the next 4-8 years and bashing him, being negative, acting like children who didn’t get their way isn’t going to help the USA at all.
Staying negative and continuing the bashing isn’t going to change or help anything - so you’ll have to blame yourself if things go bad - not just the new administration.
Please, open your minds and hearts to the possibility things are going to get better.

...peace...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

don't get into a pissing contest with that guy. he's from the Old America/conservative and is an endangered species. maybe we should protect them.

anyway, Obama is the most 'presidential' president since JFK. fits the archetype perfectly. when i met him and he had on this dark blue members-only type jacket, you know, the kind they wear when going to Camp David for the weekend, i aid 'i just met the 44th president of the united states.'

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yeah, what's with this thread? ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ
I was expecting to see a shot of him with his strings attached and Gapetto up above.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I seriously couldn't agree no more!

He's just another human who happens to have a title.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

www.boston.com...

enjoy....

People should support him for his looks?

Good luck America.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join