It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe HAARP is responsible for the recent earthquakes I do

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It is in my belief and many others mind you that HAARP is the latest US War toy and the thus giving the reason behind the recent earthquakes around the world. If you believe that what I am writing is complete and utter *SNIP* watch this space.

In the months to come there will be earthquakes in Syria, Pakistan,Iran,Iraq,Russia,China and more importantly India. The earthquakes will get worst and worst and it will blamed on Climate change and how the Earth is effected by it.

I know there will be many that will read this post but not reply because they are scared of getting ridiculed. But Over time the truth will be told, HAARP creates earthquakes.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Americas not the only country that has one, I think there are 5 -10 total around the world.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
NO. NO. NO.

If they had that power don't you think they would create an earthquake under the Iranian, Russian, North Korean, and Chinese nuclear sites.

I think those would be better targets than targeting innocent humans.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No, because:

a) Pakistan is an ally of the US. They fight on the same side - at least for now. Don't believe me? news.bbc.co.uk...

b) When Earthquakes and natural disasters hit regions such as this, where do you think most of the aid money comes from?

Your post sounds a little paranoid to be totally honest and doesn't really help people trying to get an accurate understanding of the world.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Before you make yourself look silly, please read what the HAARP actually is.

These ridiculous conspiracy theories are just that - ridiculous. And people wonder why people with legitimate conspiracies are laughed at. It's stuff like this that makes people laugh at them.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would enjoy someone who can explain to me how HAARP is an earthquake producer.

Don't cut and paste from other sites of dubious nature (Wiki) but an actual, scientific source based on hard science. Not speculation or someone else's idea of how something works.

Don't just claim its a Tesla source so it must be true and working, show me some actual proof that this HAARP thing can produce an earthquake.

I know a little bit about frequencies and radios, so we can use complicated terms, but lets just keep it simple so the average Joe the rat drain cleaner can understand it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

are you comletely sure you know what haarp's purpose admitted technologies and uses are and have been in recent? Maybe its time to look again, it was absolutely admitted that could trigger faults with high energy low frequency pulse waves, that admition came from one of the scientists who was involved in discovering and further development of this application. Thanks for the attempted debunk though.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That ludicrous

Thousands of earthquakes occur daily around the world, and have been for billions of years. Ever heard of plate tectonics?

I dont understand why all the recent ones are attributed to HAARP

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

yes, but don't you think the "official" explanation of HAARP is a little... overkill??

i'd say starting earthquakes via weather manipulation technology is the new form of "terrorism"...

David Wilcock explains who's causing some earthquakes on a September 9th interview:

K: ... with the earthquake. So it’s going on beyond the shores of the US.

D: Right. And it appears that the guys at the helm pulling the levers on this are not the Russians, but, rather, the Japanese mafia, the Yakuza. And they apparently leased it or bought it, bought the technology from the Russians, and have been the ones ... according to Bearden; they’re the ones that cooked up these hurricanes.

You can see on the infrared footage how our guys are trying to draw lines of heat in the air to try to deflect the hurricane [on the Sept 30, ’05 TBRNews archive - Ed]. But it doesn’t really work very well because the Russian-made technology is much more advanced.

www.projectcamelot.org...

now, do i believe that??

that's a tough call, but i see no reason to not believe it... i've heard that Russia has admitted to their citizens that they have weather manipulation technology, and they're upset at the U.S. for not admitting that they have the technology too, to their citizens.

it could just be all speculation, but then again, i understand that those pulling the strings are capable of the most advanced technological actions - technology that we wouldn't know about for another 30-50 years...

makes you wonder...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FTHEREDLIST

Got any evidence for that? Because I doubt it. Seriously.

People can tour the facility. It's being administered by BAE systems, who are not even a US company. The aerials they use can be seen from miles away, and from their geometry and composition it's possible to tell their maximum power output.

Stop being so paranoid. Read the facts. Unless you have any actual evidence (ie not anecdotal) to the contrary, it's foolish to believe what you read in paranoid circles on the internet.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Also do you not know that there is this sight were other people will post video, and pics, sometimes even scan of doc's, its called google, and if you go to the more tab and click on video you can learn about a wide variety of topics such as this one. just thought you might like to know and just in cse you are incapable of finding it on your own I have included a link.
video.google.com...#

here is one that isnt based on conspiracy,
video.google.com...#

I know possible truths might explode your fuzzy little head, but enjoy/

[edit on 31-10-2008 by FTHEREDLIST]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Because some folks are constantly looking to be 'in the know' about the real reasons things happen. Their paranoia-tinged minds put 2 and 2 together and get 17,000,000. They are ignorant of the HAARP facility, its purpose, its ability, and that which they ascribe to it - earthquakes, mind-control, weather systems, etc. etc.

It's pathetic, but it goes with the conspiracy territory. Unfortunately it drowns out real conspiracies, and wastes people's time.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Weather manipulation can not produce earthquakes....they are two completely different phenomena. One occurs due to movement of tectonic plates...the other is purely a meteorological factor, occuring in a section of the atmosphere not affected by HAARP.

Sorry I competed in and won a debate on this in the debate forum

(not that the above means anything)

[edit on 31/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

yeah they also used to alow tours of norad, does that mean the place isnt capable of launching missle's or controlling military movement???

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Actually I do agree, something is causing an extra ordinary amount of earthquakes. I have been monitoring earthquakes on the usgs web site and there has been a trend which I haven't observed before.

Couple of weeks ago there were 50+ earthquakes in the virgin islands region. The median quake size was a meager 3.1 but the frequency is unparalleled.

Interestingly enough this is at the 19.5 degree parallel which in terms of sacred geometry is significant. Unfortunately I am no expert on that subject, maybe someone with greater expertise can comment.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Evidence from the environment and from independent researchers and analysts suggest that this type of weather control is already being exercised as – in effect – a weapon of mass destruction. Public disclosure occurred at an April 1997 counter-terrorism conference. Secretary of Defense William Cohen stated:

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations and it's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

According to Lt.Col. (Ret'd) Tom Bearden, the Russians developed weather control several decades ago, and have been using it over North America since 1976. Using over-the-horizon (OTH) radar, the beams are transmitted in the 3-30 megaHertz band. His website explores the theory of scalar interferometry, and explains how such beams can be used to direct the weather patterns as well as to transmit disease patterns of interaction to cells of living beings, affecting bio-electrical functioning. (Ref.) No chemicals are necessary to cause disruption of living tissues, if this alarming theory is true.

Bearden also alleges that after the breakup of the Soviet Union, Russian scientists sold this technology to other hostile elements such as the Yakusa. And Russia continues to operate its “Woodpecker” system. In his view, it is these outside rogue weather controllers working hard to make our lives difficult by causing storms and droughts. However, some of these economically displaced Russian scientists are attempting to benefit humanity and agriculture. One group ended up in Mexico, where they have built an effective rainmaking system that has gained the blessing of that country. Mexico plans to have 19 more of these rainmaking stations installed in the dry north by 2006.

www.pesn.com...

also, check out this article about "Harnessing Weather", that also mentions earthquakes:
www.americanfreepress.net...

the truth is out there... somewhere...

EDIT: although HAARP may not be causing the earthquakes, that doesn't mean the technology isn't out there.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

link   
reply to post by FTHEREDLIST

Can you just tell me where you got that information from about the scientist who says HAARP is a weapon? Like, a quote in a respected journal, or a scan of a written statement, etc.?

I don't want to sit through videos going on about masons, aliens, UFOs and the NWO for actual evidence, as they clearly are off their rockers to begin with: 'NASA footage clearly shows war efforts against extra-terrestrials' - that sums it up fantastically. Clearly this guy is about as irrational as possible. And you are two if you think this guy is anything but a kook.

link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by djpyro21
Couple of weeks ago there were 50+ earthquakes in the virgin islands region. The median quake size was a meager 3.1 but the frequency is unparalleled.

Like I said thousands of earthquakes occur every day, not all of them are strong enough to be felt, but they do register on the USGS and the Geoscience websites

By the way, my work is part of the Joint Tsunami Warning Centre, so we work closely with Geoscience Australia with regards to earth tremors in the south east pacific region

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join