It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe HAARP is responsible for the recent earthquakes I do

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I hope it isn't HAARP. There was a small earthquake in the mid-cities area between Dallas and Ft Worth early this morning. I don't think thats normal for this area. Either way that's too close for comfort.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dirk Gently
I hope it isn't HAARP. There was a small earthquake in the mid-cities area between Dallas and Ft Worth early this morning. I don't think thats normal for this area. Either way that's too close for comfort.

HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i have two of those "cell" towers on my block. not close to my block or kind of cattycorner to it, right on it. two of them. why?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

i have two of those "cell" towers on my block. not close to my block or kind of cattycorner to it, right on it. two of them. why?

It's a newfangled device we call a cell phone, it allows us to carry a super telegraph device with us and it shoots invisible communications beams at these "cell towers" which are connected to a hard line that enabled communications

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
why two? and don't get crass with me, I'm just curious.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This guy seems to know his stuff. He lays out what HAARP is and what it does. He also lists the conspiracy theories and why HAARP is not capable of the things the conspiracy theory folks thinks it is.

Analysis: HAARP
www.letxa.com...

Would those who actually know something about this please comment if he got anything wrong or if any of his information is bogus.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

why two? and don't get crass with me, I'm just curious.

Different carriers.

It's not like Cingular is going to say to Verizon "Hey dudes, can we please use your cell towers to save us some money? Thanks!"

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Lol no. HAARP is only responsible for weather changes in the ionosphere and possibly the magnetosphere. They aren't responsible for earthquakes, at least, I don't think they are. The HAARP patent doesn't show that it is capable of that.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

IMO the quakes are not being caused by Harrp. They are a very frequent and natural occurance. If the US government wanted to wreak havoc on a nation I believe they would do it in a big way, not to lessen the loss of life during any quake, but, there would be many more deaths than this, what good do you think it does the US to kill 100 or so Pakistani's? Or a thousand Chinese? Seriously, what would be the purpose of such, and why would a government choose to use an earthquake over any other much more effextive method?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well there is that odd bit about the the earth quake that caused the tsunami and how conveniently after that earthquake there was a much clearer path for an underwater pipeline. It seems that there was an abnormal amount of whale beachings over 160 in one day according to pictures on google about a month before the tsunami and it was believed that this was caused by all the off shore drilling and under water blasts - and when the tsunami hit indonesia there are articles out of australia that maybe there was some connection. If it wasn't natural, it could have still been an accident / off shore blast gone terribly wrong... ?

anyway - it's another set of odd coincidences to add to the pile. And the pictures of beached whales are impressive....

www.declarepeace.org.uk...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by trusername

I am sorry but pictures of beached whales or a tsunami does not mean that any government is producing earthquakes. Earthquakes happen. Tsunamis happen. Man has no control over it, never has and never will. We know so little about when a quake will strike, science even reaches out to laymen because it is anybody's guess when or how strong a quake will be or will hit. Same with volcanoes. You have to face the facts, what we do know about quakes is not much, other than that they happen every day, thousands hit, every day, some areas are more prone than others, and it is all about plates moving. One day a really bad one is going to devastate Chile, but we know why, we know it will happen, but we don't know when. But I promise you it will not be caused by haarp.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I too believe that Haarp created the Tsunami at Christmas. I believe this was done to show other countries just what power the Order has.

Before you right me off as a 'Paranoid dope smoking lunatic' as some of you have mentioned in your posts. (Not naming names) Just remember this thread and how we all talked about Haarp and earthquakes.

I believe that there will be a large earthquake in Iran and Syria this earthquake will kill thousands. It will send a clear message to the leaders of those countries to comply with the Order.

I believe there will be some form of man made disaster caused by HAARP in India which will force all commerce to return to Europe.

Obviously I hope this doesn't happen just to prove me right however, life is changing, the world is changing everyday. You can only deny the existence of Weather changing technology for so long. I am not going to say I told you so when the truth comes out. Instead I will be happy that everyone knows about it.

Heres the video of Benjamin Fulford that was mentioned earlier

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by adrenochrome

I mean 'evidence' as in 'any verifiable account, official or otherwise'.

Nothing can dissuade a conspiracy nut from giving up his favourite bone to chew on. Nothing. That is my problem with all of this - the complete lack of rational behaviour many people exhibit when dealing with alleged conspiracies.

I need evidence to believe something, not some random rumours on the internet or YouTube videos

so then you don't believe in god,right? or is that different because you were taught to from birth?
what about the bill that kaye hutchinson backed and passed that put aside 10,000,000for 10 people to oversee the people that have control over the weather?
and lest we not foget that TESLA invented and patented an earthquake machine. here's the link

tesla's earthquake machine

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to dave420 from page 3

The ex-Forbes writer, who claims that AIDS and SARS are bioweapons, even thought their causes and origins are well understood and are not bioweapons? The same guy who claims a 6-million-strong Chinese secret organisation is waging war with the Illuminati? He claims HAARP is using microwaves, when HAARP has no antennae possible of transmitting microwave radiation. He's a nut. A kook. He has no clue, and no evidence.

This whole topic is a joke.

another post with no research.
HAARP,originally was an over the horizon radar post. and what is radar??????
MICROWAVE!!!! WELL I'LL BE AN UNKIES MUNKLE. A REAL AND PROVEABLE MICROWAVE SITE????? WELL WADDA YA KNOW!

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Isnt China also putting explosives under water and starting earthquakes? Or was that Japan?

Another question, how much information and sources do people need in order to confirm that our government has interest in altering weather?!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
This guy seems to know his stuff. He lays out what HAARP is and what it does. He also lists the conspiracy theories and why HAARP is not capable of the things the conspiracy theory folks thinks it is.

Analysis: HAARP
www.letxa.com...

Would those who actually know something about this please comment if he got anything wrong or if any of his information is bogus.

Thanks

Missile tracking could be better defined. HAARP operates within some of the OTHR (Over the Horizon Radar) frequencies. There may be something more to be said about this.

Another application of HAARP not mentioned is the ability to alter or change the paths of low orbit satellites. It does this by heating an area of ionosphere in front of the projected satellite track and create a drag in the rarefied atmosphere. This may slow or alter the satellite orbit. This is the only direct military application of HAARP that there is.

Not necessarily a true statement about HAARP only able to broadcast straight up. They have EME (Earth-Moon-Earth) transmissions from time to time and ask for ham radio support on reception reports. You really need to be able to aim at the moon to do this. The moon also moves...winks wink...

Otherwise, a good article on HAARP.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You guys make me laugh, it must be lovely and cosey in the box you live in. If you look outside of the box every now andthen you will be amazed at what you will see.

Theres nothing on the internet about HAARPS technology that can create earthquakes so theres nothing to see here. There is no artificial earthquake technology patented so 'this thread is completely bogus'

Do you really think they are going to build a machine that is capable of creating earthquakes where the general public can see it? or do you think it would be a better option to build it where prying eyes can't see it? Like what they are doing with the real SETI for example.

This is how disinfo works. They build two types one in the public eye and one in the private eye. They use the public one under the diguise that its going to help humanity and they use the other one for other purposes.

The one in the public eye will be discussed on the internet, patented e.t.c. however the one in the private eye will be modified and kept TOP SECRET. This is how it works, this is how they have been doing it for over 50 years.

Ask yourself why the USA have airspace over certain regions in the world where it is prohibited by any aircrafty to enter? I wonder why that is? could it be that there is something there that they don't want to share?

There are many disinformers on this site I have come to notice this over the time I have been here and HAARP threads always get shot down. But over time people will see whats going on.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I not writing this thread to force you to believe in it, I am writing it as an aid to help unlock what you already know. Isn't this why you are here?

HAARP sends controlled and tuned bursts or streams of high frequency (HF) radio energy at Earth's ionosphere. The enormous amount of energy added to the ionosphere creates a tuned vibration which then is directed around the globe on the jet-streams. Where ever this enormous vibration ends up it creates extremely low frequency (ELF) waves which travel down to the earth. (It can also send down LF, HF, VHF, UHF) Using this method, HAARP is capable of extremely deep earth tomography: basically "x-raying" the earth.

Link to source that some may find interesting

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join