It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama campaign offers 3 million dollars for Michelle tape?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Agreed. I only listen to or watch FOX if I want a good laugh or see/hear what the current right wing propaganda spin is. Anyone who takes what they hear on FOX as true, fair, or balanced news is in deep confusion, denial, and lives in fantasy land.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MissysWorld
If there is a tape, and I were Fox News, I'd interrupt broadcast during Obama's 8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. slot tonight.

Now THAT would be some good drama! I'm pretty sure FOX isn't carrying the Obama self-promotion infomercial tonight. But yes, it would be funny if it got aired for the first time at the same time.

Fox is airing the Obama television air time.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oye all this talk about tapes and speeches....ya want the tape call them and ask mabe???
Second when is the speech I havent heard anything other than there is going to be one! Time anyone?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

Maybe it's the"there is no law that will prevent my husband from being president" Maybe Mr.Obama is above constitutional law.If it is true that he was adopted his last name is not legally Obama,unless he had it legally changed.There should be evidence of that somewhere.
Would an election be valid if your vote was cast for an AKA.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A load of old b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s.

I mean it doesn't matter what you're talking about - if anybody against either campaign had anything about them - they'd go ahead and release it.
If a news organization had video worth showing - they'd show it without delay or at the very least orchestrate that they have it and that they'd show it.

Honestly people get real.

This goes for every single darned post on this website and all the other alternative websites.

If it looks like a load of old b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s and it smells like a load of old b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s and it reads like a load of old b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s ... then I'm afraid it is a load of old b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s

LOL

Muchos cudos to the people who make this stuff up!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I dislike Michele Obama as much, or more, as the next person but this all seems made up.

Have you seen their website? They don't even have their own domain, they are using a blogging site: africanpress.wordpress.com...

I think if they were offered 3 million in hush money they would jump on it in a hearbeat. Heck I think they would have gone along with all of this just to see Obama elected and maybe get an invite to the inaugural ball.

Plus why on earth would Fox news have to broadcast the tape at an "unannounced" time so as to avoid interference? Like anyone has the technical capability of interfering with a broadcast by Fox news?

The whole thing sounds looney to me.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Jamming of the Fox signal is extremely easy locally, but requires the ability to screww with the transponder on whatever satellite they are using. Not hard to do, but requires alot of power.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Perhaps we can declare this thing a hoax by now.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

If it exists it's probably a fraud, taken out-of-context, or based on other Goeblesque tricks of deception. If they play "it", they will do so such that there aren't enough days left to fully expose the fraud before people vote on November 4. Otherwise, as others have said, this would have been given air time day and night for as long as possible. It won't have much impact even if played. McCain and Palin come across as a couple of goofs who don't know what they're talking about. They almost never give an interview or speech unless they are being "handled" real time and fed what to say. On those rare occasions when they aren't being "handled" by their directors, they can't give an intelligible discussion on any topic. And a rapidly growing segment of our citizens sees FOX news for what it truly is and no longer lets the wool get pulled over their eyes and instantly lose their ability to think rationally. I suggest you all visit buzzflash.com and read the articles and watch the videos that interest you. Be careful. It's rated "enlightened". Its orientation might leave you right wingers with aching neurons from exposure to all the enlightening material.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A detailed explaination of Michelle Obama's conversation with the API is posted on you tube...look for yourself...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I honestly can't believe that there are people dumb enough to think that the media leans to the right. Even fox news goes out of their way to make sure they aren't biased to the right. You sheeple are crazy....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
This supposed organization 'API' has been talking about it for a month. Put up or shut up.

I'm 100% convinced that this particular tape does not exist. Its bullcrap, as far as I'm concerned.

I completely agree with your former statement, however, in regards to the latter I am still about 50%/50%. If this tape is in fact released, it would be as big a surprise as the Bin Laden tape in 2004, yet quite possibly even more so due to the direct implications presented through it. I simply want to know the truth about Michelle Obama, and if she actually spewed forth such hate. If she did not, then fine, but as a Voter I would greatly appreciate a definite answer.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone here, (apart from Sonya,) bother to read the articles the Op links to before posting?
Or is it more fun to make a fool of oneself spouting imaginative crapola?

The article continually references the API, and there is no relevant institution with that acronym. It is utter, absolute cow-poo.

I realise some of you guys who do read are feeling desperate when you look at the polls, but don't worry, McCain has not lost yet. Any number of votes can be generated with just a little tweak to a program here and there.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well if ole bo is offering 3mill for the tape it must be real interesting. But then again, we all know that saint obama has nothing to hide . . . right?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
I dislike Michele Obama as much, or more, as the next person but this all seems made up.

Have you seen their website? They don't even have their own domain, they are using a blogging site: africanpress.wordpress.com...

....The whole thing sounds looney to me.

Many Nations around the world are extremely behind in terms of Internet usage and service. It actually does not surprise me that their site is so amateur in appearance, despite being Headquartered in Norway. Not to mention that not everyone has the skills nor finances to create a fancy site.

As for the tone on this particular site, this grouping of individuals does NOT like Senator Obama. As a matter of fact, most of Kenya despises Senator Obama as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Whoa - I wonder what they've got her on tape saying?

I've never liked Barack or Michelle, but of the two I especially can't stand Michelle. Every time I see her up on a podium speaking I get the impression that she's a very angry woman inside who is doing her very best to control her temper and keep from saying something racist.

This could be bigger than the so-called "whitey tape".

so just by looking at her you gather she is angry and racist...?

i wonder what you would think of me if you saw me, or possibly do to me just because of what you thought of me in your tiny little mind...

but i digress... lets get back to who is racist and who isnt....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Plus why on earth would Fox news have to broadcast the tape at an "unannounced" time so as to avoid interference? Like anyone has the technical capability of interfering with a broadcast by Fox news?

The whole thing sounds looney to me.

I agree, Sonya. Something about this doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Last I checked Barack Obama was on the presidential ticket not Michelle. There married not attached at the hip. He cannot be held accountable for what his wife does. Does it make Hillary C. look like a bad person because her husband commited adultery? NO!

As far as Michelle being a 'angry black women', people who say that have something to hide or there own racist agenda. She looks like a perfectly normal women, why dont you try going through the stress of having your every move scrutinized.

As far as Fox news breaking any major story

The only people who believe them are already voting for McCain. So I expect very little impact.

More garbage threads like this to stir the pot please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join