It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama campaign offers 3 million dollars for Michelle tape?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I find it ironic. If this is Michelle Obama spouting off about "whitey", its just the icing on the cake. You've got Reverend Wright, Obama's pastor who married Obama and Michelle, was Obama's pastor for MANY years; Reverend Wright spouting off all his hateful racist rhetoric, and yet Obama tosses him aside because the information and videos surfaced and they might "hurt" Obama's campaign.

Simply put, how in the hell can we be electing a racist like Obama?

And, what about this tape that the Los Angeles Times is holding, but won't release, showing good old Barry Obama and Rashid Khalidi hand in hand? Something to hide about their anointed candidate?

Obama Worked with Terrorist

I laugh every time someone whines about Fox News. Night after night, Fox News kills CNN and MSNBC:

Don't Click Here to Learn the Truth!

Maybe a little more credible than a lot of you would like it to be.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

What has Fox news been doing these last 8 years while Bush has been president? Not exactly 'hard hitting' stuff if you ask me. So now all of a sudden they have decided to hold true to their motto of 'Fair and Balanced'? Really? With utter failure for the conservatives just around the corner I think desperation has set in, when the times get tough the tough use fear tactics. I watch all the major media outlets just to get the 'big picture' of all the propaganda machines.

Ratings what does that mean? I bet Dancing with the stars gets higher ratings then all the news channels combined during the worst economic crisis since the depression. What does that tell you?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by TheInformer]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

IF the Tape exists and this part is on their and its true then Obama isn't eligible to run for president.

in 1961 the U.S. DID NOT ALLOW dual citizenship. Indonesia also DID NOT ALLOW dual citizenship Indonesian Law at the time also did not allow foreigners to attend public schools Obama had to become an indonesian Citizen to attend schools.

IF this tape exists, Fox will hold it until at least Friday, Monday at the latest before they air it, that way Obama Has no time to do damage control.

Edit to add: who's the bigger racist? White people or Barrack Obama or Michelle Obama?

Answer MIchelle Obama. You can see it in her eyes every time she's on a stage. You Can just tell she wants to say more than she's saying to white crowds!

[edit on 10/30/2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Sounds like more rumors to me. Ive heard plenty of Obama rumors in the last few months. That being said, Im not a big fan of Michelle but if she did call white folks "Whitey" I could care less, Mccain has slipped and used Vietnameze racial slurs recently which he admited. I have used a few words in my past which I dont use anymore.

Palin/Joe the Plumber 2012?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInformer

Do you have some links to back up your contentions?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyb98201

Reverend Wright just a rumor? Do you really want links to common sense? How do you have a preacher for 20 years who married you and your wife, then, when you decide to run for President, you throw him "under the bus" or conveniently cast him aside when you realize it won't help your campaign? Come on. Think about it! Does that make sense to you?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Fox by all rights SHOULD hold it. After all, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, do you think THEY are going to release it? If they were smart, they would. Just SO their messiah would have time to counter it. But, they of course don't want anything to do with it! Email the LA Times. I did. Probably won't do any good though.......

BTW, Obama has already done "damage control". Do you think his recent trip to Hawaii was about his ailing grandmother? If so, why didn't Michelle and the kids go with him? And, why did a judge in Hawaii seal his birth records recently?

Things that make you go..hmmmmmmmm!

[edit on 30-10-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
To make it clear unlike some who claim to be independent I actually am, common sense is my main tool to sort through the BS. This whole Michelle tape reeks of desperation and is probably a hoax.
The republicans need a 'hail mary' pass. This could be it, dont hold your breath though.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If there was a tape they would have aired it long before everyone started to vote. I have seen estimates that up to 1/3 of Americans have already voted. Why would they have waited? This is pure BS. It's not even backed up anywhere. If this were the case it would be all over the headlines. When have you ever heard of a program that was going to run "any minute" but we can't tell you when. Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Here is the latest, straight from the API:

API/Fox News deal: Sean Hannity show and Greta Van Susteren’s show “On the Record” to air the Michelle Obama tape in less than 24 hours.

Posted by africanpress on October 30, 2008

Many have been wondering about what will happen to the Michelle Obama tape, now that API has received death threats for planning to have the tape aired. Death threats mounted after API refused an offer of 3 million US dollars by Senator Obama’s Campaign manager.

There has been speculations that Fox News may deny that there is an agreement already reached that gives the them permission to air the tape. The public who are aware of the existence of a tape should be aware that some elements in our society would not like the message in the tape to come out.

The agreement stipulates that any information on the day and hour the tape will be aired will only be announce 15 minutes to the airing time. This was agreed upon to avoid any pressure being directed to Fox News Network by individuals who would want to get the details about the tape in question.

The airing of the tape can take place any time from this day and due to its sensitivity, people who will inquire from Fox News and API for details will either get a no comment answer or that there is no agreement on the table.

We are aware of the fact that some people made inquiries today by emailing or telephoning Fox News and may have been disappointed with the answers they got. API is not here to mislead anyone and takes the responsibility to inform its loyal readers that the tape will be aired unless pressure wins over any of the parties involved, of which case that will amount to a breach of contract. Such a thing is unacceptable because API is committed to let the American people get the information in the tape and judge for themselves what value it may have in their political lives.

Although the parties had agreed that the particular shows going to air the tapes should not be made public before 15 minutes to airing of the tapes, public pressure has forced us to make this revelation earlier than we should. Both parties, API and Fox are in agreement that no further details will be released on the subject.

While we struggle to have the Michelle Obama tape, the McCain camp is struggling to have another tape that has information relevant to the campaign. The taped conversation has Mr obama when he was dining with friends considered radicals and supporters of terrorism.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl
She is a loose cannon for the Obama campaign. If you notice, she's not nearly as public now as she was earlier in the campaign. I think they've been trying to keep her under house arrest and away from the press.

Better to have a loose cannon than no cannon at all, that is .. if you are attending a field battle. :-)

Poor Senator McCAIN cannot even have his wife being interviewed by media outlets across the world, and has been kept on almost silently tight wraps this entire campaign. I mean really, she has not been heard from on anything significant whatsoever. I wonder why that is? Is she that much of a bomb? Anyways..

It's funny .. the McCAIN campaign stooped to its' lowest when picking Palin as running mate.

He thought to himself, "Crap, I'm not going to be able to parade my wife around and allow her to hold rallies or benefits on my behalf, so I can't attract the young male vote with her afterall, she's too dense, too much of a liability. Hmm .. who is the most attractive female senator or governor in the entire GOP? *scans through all ... 3 women, lol* Mrs. Palin of Alaska it is! We must have that youth vote! Let's set up an accidental wardrobe malfunction of the likes of Janet Jackson at the Superbowl.."

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hmmmm... the web site of this "African Press International" has disappeared:

africanpress.wordpress.com...

Edit: Nevermind, it's back.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by nataylor]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well, the Tape obviously failed to appear on H&C or Greta's "On The Record" within the allotted 24 Hour Time Frame. Here is what the API is NOW saying about this alleged Recording:

The intended release of Michelle Obama tapes stirs trouble in many circles

Posted by africanpress on October 30, 2008

The Obama camp is not saying anything publicly now, but have chosen to work behind the scenes in their efforts to influence the release of Michelle Obama tape. The impact the tape is expected to have on National Security when finally released will be huge.

Peaceful approach to have the tapes not to be released has now turned into direct threats directed against API. The threats being unleashed against API comes after API Chief Editor’s unwillingness to accept the offer of a bribe by Obama Camp’s Campaign Manager was turned down.

The next few hours will be very crucial for API. The news organization is now putting the facts surrounding the bribe attempt together and will take a decision today to request the police to file charges against the Campaign Manager.

API on the other hand does not want to surrender to the pressure being mounted, even though faced with danger for ignoring the warnings not to allow the release of the tape. API is being bombarded with death threats from people who say have been hired to silence API and those involved in the plan to have the tapes released.

The US embassy in Norway together with the Norwegian Security Service has been duly informed of the situation and has promised to give the matter the priority it deserves.

Due to the situation that has arisen, and security considerations, API reprentative’s trip to New York today to participate in a planned live interview will be temporarily delayed for some hours while the Embassy looks into the matter.

Now that the situation has become so dangerous because some people are afraid to let the American people know the truth about Michelle Obama’s stand exhibited by her in the tape, API will thread carefully and will classify details on what is going on, especially details on when the API representative will fly to New York, which flight and where he will be housed while in the US. This will be done to avoid exposing him to any danger while on US soil

API will not rest until the tape is aired so that the American people may judge for themselves whether the contents of the tape is of relevance to the elections taking place November the 4th.

By African Press International - API Editorial

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Another Tape hoax?

Wasn't this debunked the first time it circulated back during the primaries?

www.youtube.com...

This was all done before, during the primaries...

and no tape surfaced...

I'm thinking we're looking at the same hoax a few months later...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

And here was the response from Greta Van Susteren:

This is JUST A LIE. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.
by Greta Van Susteren
READ BELOW: THIS IS SIMPLY A LIE ABOUT ME AND I HAVE NO IDEA IF A LIE ABOUT FOX AND / OR SEAN HANNITY BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS STUFF BELOW IS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO API (AFRICAN PRESS) IS…this is the first I have heard about them….BUT I DO WANT TO “KILL THE VIRUS” LYING ABOUT ME. (Note that I lifted only part of the quote below because I just wanted to correct the lie about me..the website goes on and on.)

Greta Wire Blog - Fox News

Since we are discussing rumors, word on the street is that API (more of a blog than a news website) was a creation of the some of the folks from STORMFRONT. Keep this in mind when you read the API site.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
We need to get back on point though. If the tape is bogus then why is the BO camp offering 3mill for it? Why the death threats? Shouldn't they since they have nothing to hide be saying bring it on? Same with LA Times tape why have it locked up? Unless it shows BO in his true colors, if not he should be demanding it's release.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Bullcrap! Go to AOL.com and read their lead news story. Sorry I am unable to "link", there is a list of rumors that have been debunked. I swear this crap gets on my last nerve. Wake up people! People will try and say anything to discredit a person. I also read there that Obama AND McCain were the most trusted and two of the most admired members of the Senate before this election started. What does that tell you?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Where are all the people saying the truth was going to come out about the Obama's, where is this 'pie in the sky' dream that some magical tape was going to come out proving they are racist and terrorists. Dont be shy speak up!

Your fear and desperation has led you to believe anything. Whats next Obama is a alien? Please humor me.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Michelle Obama is a racist, her college days make this clear

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join