It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama campaign offers 3 million dollars for Michelle tape?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

If you are directing that question at me, no, its just my opinion on the matter. I wish they DID have the tape, as I want Obama to lose this election, but they've been stringing people along for a few weeks now. I don't think they have anything.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
I don't think they have anything.

If there was a tape then it would have been played before the early voting took place. Since it is well underway AND since we are coming up on a weekend and that's not favorable to release these things ... I say there is no tape as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I never thought I would see the day when black people became more racist than white people! It seems just as ordinary people have, at long last, got over our race issues and equality has returned, the black members of are community want to rake it all up again and keep the racial fires burning.
Seems to me that America is in for a stormy couple of months! A case of damned if you do, damned if you don't!!! Vote Obama in and you're voting for a racist, don't vote for him and you could entice race riots.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I never thought I would see the day when black people became more racist than white people! It seems just as ordinary people have, at long last, got over our race issues and equality has returned, the black members of are community want to rake it all up again and keep the racial fires burning.

Freudian slip? Not saying it is but it looks that way.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In the immortal words of Porky Pig:

Holy sh sh, Holy sh sh, budeet budeet, Holy cow!

One would think if this tape existed, it would have been played ad nauseum on talk radio, fox, etc...

[edit on 10/29/2008 by TheRooster]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Been around ATS awhile but never posted before-hope I get this right!!...lol...Check out www.mountainsage.wordpress.com for alot of links regarding this very thing...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The tape that they are saying has been released to Fox News, has to do with comments made by Michelle Obama, to API. Here is what API is saying she said:

Accusing API of colluding with American internet bloggers in an effort to bring down her husband, Mrs Obama said she decided to call API because of what she termed, API’s help to spread rumours created by American bloggers and other racist media outlets in their efforts to damage a black man’s name, saying she hopes African Media was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with.

When API told her that our online news media was only relaying what the American Bloggers and other media outlets had discovered through their investigations, Mrs Obama was angered and she came out loud with the following: “African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view,” and she went to state that, “it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband’s face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband’s heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”
africanpress.wordpress.com... step-father-does-that-make-him-unpatriotic-she-asks-on-a-direct-telephone-to-api/

If there is a tape, and I were Fox News, I'd interrupt broadcast during Obama's 8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. slot tonight. It won't matter what news station airs this tape( it there is one) ..It will be all over every news station by the next day..
**By the way...This tape is NOT the so called "Whitey" tape

[edit on 29-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

[edit on 29-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Is that it? Unless I missed something I don't hear much of a story here. I'm going to go back and read it again, maybe I did miss something.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by TheRooster]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

You've lost me! Are you saying I'm not a normal person, or that I'm for or against black people? What are you referring to? What is my Freudian slip?
Oh dear!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You've lost me! Are you saying I'm not a normal person, or that I'm for or against black people? What are you referring to? What is my Freudian slip?
Oh dear!

I think the implication was that you are separating "ordinary" people from "black" people when black people are ordinary people. At least that's what I came away with.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Oh dear!

I think the implication was that you are separating "ordinary" people from "black" people when black people are ordinary people. At least that's what I came away with.

By "Ordinary people" I meant all of us- the whole community of humanity, and then I go on and say that the black section of that community appear to be becoming racist. I think you really have to be searching for faults to make a Freudian Slip out of anything I've said.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
No way would FOX air something of this (supposed) magnitude without a HUGE fanfare ahead of time - regardless of the (supposed) security risk.

Presidents come and go - but no way would FOX miss out on those kind of ratings.
Nawwww - this is just more trash...

...taps...

[edit on 29-10-2008 by silo13]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It sounded to me as fine...he's eligible for President under the confines of the Constitution. There is no existing laws that declare him ineligible.

He loves his true and that's where his true heart is.

If Fox News airs it, sounds like a boost in Obama popularity. Country first!

And, does this mean Bill O'Reilly can be preempted????? Please?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
If there is a tape, and I were Fox News, I'd interrupt broadcast during Obama's 8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. slot tonight.

Now THAT would be some good drama! I'm pretty sure FOX isn't carrying the Obama self-promotion infomercial tonight. But yes, it would be funny if it got aired for the first time at the same time.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

It probaly has to do with some really shady stuff. That hypno NLP was enough for me... I DL 17 GB of info and media... enough to take up a quater year to fully get.... at least

Just antoher example of the simularity between all politician's. Rip it down and start ove agian. I thnk lincoln said it would be cool with him

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I went to the Fox News website..... and not a peep about API and Michelle Tape.

Please dear friends, this is another "Nigerian Scam"

Go back to work. API does NOT exist. These cheesy websites are false.

They are meant to demoralize you. All these delays are only for one purpose.... To demoralize you when you find out you've all been "had".

Peace to all !!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Stay Strong.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Look, I am no fan of the lady. That said, please let us all wait and see what is on it before we start going bonkers. If this tape is out there, and IF it is as "shocking" as the rumors say, Obama will loose the election. No doubt. All the gains in OH and PA will vanish during the airing of the tape. Poof. I will bet it comes after the Obama prime time thingy that nobody gives a rats ass about.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If the tape exists, you can be sure it will be shown more than once. Tonight, to pre-empt Obama's speech, and for sure Sean Hannity will show it again on his Sunday night show.

And, it will be on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is total nonsense but I'm loving every second of the absolute desperation being shown here by the republicans. Pathetic, truly pathetic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join