It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I crossed the stream, I had a dream.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You claim to be insane. I think that's as solid a reason as any to discount everything you have just put down
However, as a Christian, I do not totally discount what you experienced. If indeed you have lost your sanity, I believe you have been deceived by a demonic spirit, because God's word clearly says He has given us a 'SOUND MIND' [2 Timothy 1:7]. In the New Testament, there are accounts of people like you who had lost their mind. They were in-fact demon-possessed. This is very likely your state as well. If you are a seeker of truth, turn to Jesus Christ, who IS the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I read your words last night and cried. They were tears of joy as your story had a great ending. I am doing my own soul searching as to wether or not I am raising my daughter right. I have not pushed religion on her at all but have explained my thoughts on it. I am of the opinion that if she discovers it on her own, it will mean so much more. She is smart beyond my wildest dreams and of course, being a teenager, has all the answers. She claims to be agnostic but borders on athiest. I think only because she has not yet had the opportunity to talk to God, she is one who needs proof. I can't explain to her how God talks to people, but I have had the exact same kind of conversations with him. With answers. I guess in time she will break down and ask him something.
On a side note, at the begining of the year, I was real depressed due to my business being slow to near dead, after looking into my life insurance policy, I had thought of a car crash as a way to support my family, as soon as that thought entered my head, a brand new song came on the radio. Kid Rocks song Amen came on. The words spoke directly to me. I cried that day as well. He does answer when you need him.
Thank you again for your wonderful story.

Mike

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You claim to be insane. I think that's as solid a reason as any to discount everything you have just put down
However, as a Christian, I do not totally discount what you experienced. If indeed you have lost your sanity, I believe you have been deceived by a demonic spirit, because God's word clearly says He has given us a 'SOUND MIND' [2 Timothy 1:7]. In the New Testament, there are accounts of people like you who had lost their mind. They were in-fact demon-possessed. This is very likely your state as well. If you are a seeker of truth, turn to Jesus Christ, who IS the truth.
Thank you for your very wise and kind words. I have spent my time with JC, in fact, we had a long, long talk. You should talk to him sometime. He told me to go to the big guy, and I did.

Do you believe everything that is written? Could truth and logic come from the insane? Take what you believe is the truth, and let the rest lay on the side of the road
Timothy 1:7

Receiving the Holy Spirit does not instantaneously make one courageous and full of love. One has to grow in these qualities by yielding to God and using His Spirit.
Sounds good to me.

network dude, this is for you......... Love and Light

[edit on 28-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I believe you have been deceived by a demonic spirit, because God's word clearly says He has given us a 'SOUND MIND'

Who other then God can read the hearts and minds of men?

And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.

Peace

[edit on 28-10-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful story. I consider myself to be a "spiritual atheist" and this story touched me at the core.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

I believe you have been deceived by a demonic spirit, because God's word clearly says He has given us a 'SOUND MIND'

Who other then God can read the hearts and minds of men?

And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.

Who other than God can read the hearts and minds of men? Do you want the long answer or short? Look to the biblical term "Creators".

Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful story. I consider myself to be a "spiritual atheist" and this story touched me at the core.
I personally don't believe the Divine will hold that against you, at least your being honest, and that is far better than claiming something you don't understand or don't believe in

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Your story really warms my soul, and in more way then you could ever imagine. Thanks.

(I know one liner, sorry, I just really don't have anything other say)

[edit on 28-10-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

In my earlier response, I was speaking to the anonymous poster and not the OP.

I know who can read the hearts and minds of men. If you were to walk in my shoes, an experience difficult to pen, much less understand.

I was happy to read this OP as the experience of hearing yet not hearing is exactly how it can happen. One of many ways, but one I too have personally experienced.

Your experience is compelling moving believer and non believer alike.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

In my earlier response, I was speaking to the anonymous poster and not the OP.

I know who can read the hearts and minds of men. If you were to walk in my shoes, an experience difficult to pen, much less understand.

I was happy to read this OP as the experience of hearing yet not hearing is exactly how it can happen. One of many ways, but one I too have personally experienced.

Your experience is compelling moving believer and non believer alike.

Peace

Thank you for your comments, and input. I realized your comment was not directed at me. As this person decided to hide their identity there would have been no way to send any message. And I did not hold a answer to your question from the light, I only posed a supposition, a suggestion. Your answer to the question I suppose would lead to the same direction, same source, in time. Do we have that time?

You have offered the world another bit of the puzzle, another pearl of truth perhaps? I have shared my dream to the wold, in the light of day for all to judge, to ponder, to share, or to ignore. I have done this to challenge mankind to reach for the unreachable, to think further than they themselves thought possible, to ignite what lay dormant from within. Right or wrong, right, or wrong.

Yes, I agree that there are others who have been tormented by experiences and dreams, and situations that life brings them. There are many around the world struggling with their positions and what they feel growing from within. They face a difficult decision ahead, but one they will have to make.

It is absolutely true that there is a battle being waged, in the material, as well as the ethereal. But for us, here, in the material, this is our battle, our challenge.

My dream will only last as long as it is truthful. If at such time in the future it is proven to be false, it will collapse of its own weight. The world as a whole, is no different.

I suspect I know the force you speak of, and can only say, I suspect, its time draws to a end. You may be underestimating my powers of observation, and of comprehension. If at such time you would like to share that part of your life please don't think no one would understand, there is at least one who might, and that should always be your choice.

Many have asked what the Divine "Plan" is, and what was revealed. As I have made comment to, "It was as if a back door opened up", it is fascinating to watch how it works. To front load a brain is to fill it with information. This is easy enough to do, you just go to school, or have visitation by a "Force". The information can be retrieved and parroted out. It can be considered, it can be deduced, it can be added or subtracted, it can be manipulated to any form you wish. It can be admitted to, or denied, it can be tricked and stolen. But a mind that has been "Back Loaded" is quite different. I am no expert when it comes to this and in honesty I can only offer my thoughts on it.

The Mind is a fascinating organic computer capable of some extraordinary feats, few would doubt this. As like any computer it must have memory to be able to operate. Long or short memory, it must have. It is different in respect to the oldest memories and origins, it has front and rear memory as well. I suspect the 10% cap we live with is necessary for the plan, there is no way around this. If you have succeeded in this area then you have given the physical creative force an avenue to the Divine, and it not a place it should be, in my opinion.

The back end of the mind is where short term and long term communications rest. It is a hodge podge of everything you have ever learned, experienced, or dreamed. It is a warehouse of tools, and it is not accessible from the front. It is not what you call "Sub Conscince" it is safe from invasion as its operation is not based in the material. You cant open the door, it opens when it decides. I love Idiot Savants, they are so Divine.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
If at such time you would like to share that part of your life please don't think no one would understand, there is at least one who might, and that should always be your choice.

I would be glad to share my experience. I posted this in another post but have copied it for this thread making some minor corrections.

My witness remains the same, regardless of the thread. In a different thread Dave Rabbit had posed the following two questions quoted below, and I responded.

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
.... And only because I don't have the time to back over all of your posts.... there are no Silly Questions... only Silly Answers

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
put time and thought about why you believe what you do and the path that led you to it.

This is my experience. As I said before, unbelievable for the doubter, and undeniable to the believer.

Here is my story:

Personally, when earthly paradise was lost for me, Family, Friends, house and home, my daughter, and a way of life that dissapeared, I was left with literally nothing.

That when I stood, alone, in a Motel Room, Sept of 2004, that I spoke allowed and wondered if this is what it is all about. That I as a man am on my own, through thick or thin, I am only a man alone?

And standing there alone, that I spoke allowed. I asked what I had done to deserve this. I asked to be hit by a bolt of lightening, and nothing happened that I could instantly notice that pointed to God.

That March 29th of 2005, some 7 months later, I was standing alone in a room, and I heard a voice speak to me. In that of a woman, and ending in that of a man: And it said:

The Truth is the Truth is the Truth.
The Truth terminates hate,
and restores the Truth.

Looking out the window and wondering what that was, on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and at the edge of sanity, I spoke alloud and said:
That either Im losing my ever loving mind, or it has to be God. And that if I was alone and without God, then the only person that was hearing that conversation was me. But if it was God, well....it was just me and him.

But that wasnt enough, and I spoke alloud, as though one was with me. And I said: " If that was you God, then have a bolt of lightening hit the Space needle".

2 days went by...and nothing happend. Serious doubt had set in, and truly I thought that I had imagined it. As I watched the evening news, I saw the following story as the news broadcaster reported: " Bolt if lightening hit the space needle this afternoon, nobody injured".....

I did an internet search to see if it had been documented at a later date, and here is what I found:

CNN March 31st 2005 HEMMER: Twenty minutes before the hour. Checking this video from Seattle, Washington. Lightning striking the famous Space Needle there. It's 605 feet tall, well prepared, 25 lightning rods there. Those bolts landed while some people were eating lunch. There's a restaurant up there. A few of them, in fact, at the top of the Space Needle on Tuesday. They didn't seem too bothered by it. Some said taking the hit was spectacular. They took some photos along the way. Some of them actually said it was fun, too.

Transcript link below:
transcripts.cnn.com...

I stood in that room, dumbfounded as I held the remote in my hand.

I spoke allowed, and said, " Your real ". In a shocked state of mind.

I then said:"Its not cool to talk about God now days"

and then something came over me where I could understand everything, but heard nothing....and it was said: " Dont call me God, call me Good "

And then he proceeded to say...

" In the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Lord Jesus Christ "

and proceeded to tell me about the family and upbringing which had been intended. The change of my lifestyle which was sought, and a task which I have revealed to some.

What happened after, was one of the reasons I came to this site early in 2005 having been a young member. My journey, and my path, has changed my life.

Much has changed since that day, and I have had proof upon proof, which as a man, I hold close to my being. I dont blindly believe there is a God, I know.

My testimony is one of a long path. With many journeys and lessons.
I personally came to ATS to explore the testimony of others, because my experience was so terrific, that even after it happens, that one can downplay the happenening itself. The seed of " self doubt ".

Like a couple once in love, and then breaking up: That each member can or has denied ever being in love, but should the clock be turned back, they would see they were in denial.

Im just a man. Telling my story. I get no boost of ego, or gold stars for doing it. In my moment of need, I called out when I had nothing left, and found that the mystery that all men seek, was all that I needed after I lost all that I thought I needed. I never needed material wealth, but rather, the Pearl of Great price.

Peace

[edit on 30-10-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

I have no doubt what you say is the truth. One man, one lighting bolt. Yes, the power is there.

I too could care less about gold stars, they only give you blue ones here
My vision is that all the men, stand together, and use that power to right the world, and once that happens, you will see miracles. A super ego of righteousness to bring this world back into balance, where it belongs.

Simplify, testify, identify, rectify, as the song says.

Thank you for sharing
Oh, and yes, I know he is real too

Be safe
ASE

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A tribute to another Dreamer, Susan Boyle.

God Smack them all, you go girl, you go

www.youtube.com...

Lyrics to " I dream a dream"

There was a time when men were kind,
And their voices were soft,
And their words inviting.
There was a time when love was blind,
And the world was a song,
And the song was exciting.
There was a time when it all went wrong...

I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
When hope was high and life, worth living.
I dreamed that love would never die,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid,
And dreams were made and used and wasted.
There was no ransom to be paid,
No song unsung, no wine, untasted.

But the tigers come at night,
With their voices soft as thunder,
As they tear your hope apart,
And they turn your dream to shame.

He slept a summer by my side,
He filled my days with endless wonder...
He took my childhood in his stride,
But he was gone when autumn came!

And still I dream he'll come to me,
That we will live the years together,
But there are dreams that cannot be,
And there are storms we cannot weather!

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living,
So different now from what it seemed...
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed...

www.lyricsondemand.com...

[edit on 20-4-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join