It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Judge Throws Out Berg v. Obama Lawsuit? Or did he?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Neither do I

I'm sure that sometime Monday there will be a clearer copy posted

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
reply to post by davion

Neither do I

I'm sure that sometime Monday there will be a clearer copy posted

I don't put much stock in FreeRepublic, awhile back there were posts on there about Obama's books not being written by him and it basically came down to the argument that "How can a black man write a book and speak good English?"

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

Please that arguments pointless. Candidates don't go after a persons citizenship, they attack their voting record, or lack there of. If the other dem candidates even looked into Obama's citizenship the DNC would have called foul.

reply to post by Office 4256

and what do you base your claim there is nothing wrong with Obama's citizenship? that possibly forged Birth certificate on factcheck.org?
They receive their only funding from the Annenberg Foundation, the Same foundation that Obama served on the board of directors. they are clearly not unbiased even though they say they are.

nothing would happen to a judge if they ruled against Obama on this case it would be to suspicious if something happened to the judge.

reply to post by habu71

If Obama is elected then removed from office because he was ineligible to hold office, then Biden would become president. Then with the vice president office empty, he would have to nominate someone and both houses of congress would have to vote on that nominee.

But that doesn't solve the problem of Obama/Biden getting elected under fraud. So then the SCOTUS would be put in a position that no court would want to be in. do you order new elections have to take place or not.

reply to post by redhatty

If Biden nominated her and she won a majority vote in congress then she would be VP.

reply to post by Fromabove

there is nothing that says the SCOTUS has to hear Bergs case if he appeals to them, The SCOTUS is a selective court, they don't have to hear a case if they don't want to. But in this case they more than likely will hear it because it presents a constitutional crisis.

The only thing the judge ruled on before friday was a motion for a TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) by Berg. he ruled against that.

reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Basically your right, he ruled that a Citizen has no redress until after the election, when more than just Berg is presumed to have been wronged. Berg should have applied for class action status for this suit, that would have helped him on the issue of standing.

reply to post by BO XIAN

do you have a creditable source for that claim the judge is a donor to the Obama campaign?

If that's the case the judge should have removed himself from the case due to conflict of interest.

reply to post by DaTruth

wrong. you are only a natural born citizen if you are born in the U.S. or on sovereign U.S. property. to a Citizen of the U.S. that meets the citizenship requirements.

Obama's mother did not meet those requirements if Obama was born outside the U.S.

[edit on 10/25/2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by memememe

That isn't a vault copy of his BC, plus Hawaii puts its seal on the back of their BC's! Something that factcheck.org forgot to tell people.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
and what do you base your claim there is nothing wrong with Obama's citizenship? that possibly forged Birth certificate on factcheck.org?
They receive their only funding from the Annenberg Foundation, the Same foundation that Obama served on the board of directors. they are clearly not unbiased even though they say they are.

And here we go again.

Obama wasn't on the board of directors for the Annenberg Foundation. Obama was with the Chicago Annenberg Challenge which was funded by the Annenberg Foundation. They are two completely different things. If you really want to get down into details the Anneberg Foundation was started by Walter Annenberg who worked with Nixon and Reagan and was a Republican. The Annenberg Foundation is now chaired by his wife, who has endorsed and donated to McCain.

So no, they aren't the same thing and you're confusing the two. The Chicago Annenberg Challenge ended in 2001, FactCheck.org started in 2003, so even if CAC could fund them, which they couldn't because they were in charge of education, they didn't survive long enough to.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Went to the Hawaii Vital Records site for requesting copies of birth certificates.

You know what? They have a paper, only costs $5 that COULD put an end to all this - a Vault copy wouldn't even be needed.

Letters of Verification

Letters of verification may be issued in lieu of certified copies (HRS §338-14.3). This document verifies the existence of a birth/death/marriage/divorce certificate on file with the Department of Health and any other information that the applicant provides to be verified relating to the vital event. (For example, that a certain named individual was born on a certain date at a certain place.) The verification process will not, however, disclose information about the vital event contained within the certificate that is unknown to and not provided by the applicant in the request.

Letters of verification are requested in similar fashion and using the same request forms as for certified copies.

The fee for a letter of verification is $5 per letter.

How simple is that, a letter of verification that Obama was born at one of the two possible hospitals in Hawaii.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The only reason we don't see any action be taken for this conflict, is that there is no conflict at hand. The Federal Staff are not lackeys that sit at computers all day and become angry with the screen. These are dedicated and resourceful citizens who are personally visiting any location required in the world.

Anyone of refuses to believe so is welcome to file a F.O.I.A. with the United States Department of Justice.

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Like all federal agencies, the Department of Justice (DOJ) generally is required under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to disclose records requested in writing by any person. However, agencies may withhold information pursuant to nine exemptions and three exclusions contained in the statute. The FOIA applies only to federal agencies and does not create a right of access to records held by Congress, the courts, or by state or local government agencies. Each state has its own public access laws that should be consulted for access to state and local records.

Each federal agency is responsible for meeting its FOIA responsibilities for its own records. A list of Principal FOIA Contacts At Federal Agencies is available from this site. Likewise, each Department of Justice component is responsible for processing FOIA requests for the records that it maintains. Consult the DOJ FOIA Reference Guide and the List of Individual DOJ Components and FOIA Contacts if you plan to make a FOIA request to the Department of Justice. Before making a FOIA request, you should first browse About DOJ, Press Room, Publications & Documents, and Reading Rooms, which contain information already available to the public. If you are not familiar with this Web site, please refer to How to Use This Home Page for more specific guidance.

WE maintain hundreds of Liasions offices in the Captials of most nations on Earth. All answers can be verified these offices.

[edit on 10/25/2008 by DYepes]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

That wouldn't answer the question. What you found is just a certified letter saying he has a birth certificate. A vault copy will have information pertaining to the birth.
Date, time, Hospital and Dr. that delivered the baby.

Hawaii use to allow people to do what is called late registraion. you could report a birth to the state without paperwork from the Dr. or hospital.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Yes, today, the laws state that a child is a US citizen even if born overseas, as long as one parent is a US citizen.

Were the rules the same in 1961? Do you know?

Actually, the law was different in 1961 and Obama's mother was not yet old enough, at that time, to pass on her citizenship, if he was born in a foreign country. When the law was changed, it was not grandfathered, therefore it does not apply to Obama as it is written today. Soooo, long story short, even though his mother was an American citizen, if he was not born on U.S. soil, then he isn't a U.S. citizen at all. Can you believe that one?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
But where's the proof that he was born outside of the United States

[edit on 26-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007

Hawaii use to allow people to do what is called late registraion. you could report a birth to the state without paperwork from the Dr. or hospital.

Wow I learned something new today, thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America.

Check out-
fightthesmears.com...

There was something like this out there about McCain for awhile too. McCain was born in a U.S. military hospital in the Panama Canal Zone, where his father was serving in the Navy. But, that was American-controlled territory at the time.

Sorry guys, not everything is a cover-up conspiracy. Probally just a few scared racist right wingers that are trying to do anything to keep Obama from winning. Anybody who thinks he isn't still running is crazy.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by davion

Originally posted by memememe
I can't believe the amount of conspiracy nonsense that's been spouted on this thread. Deny ignorance guys. Here is the proof Obama was born in the USA :

Born in the U.S.A.

That doesn't count because FactCheck is funded by the Annenberg Foundation and it isn't his vault copy, even though that copy would hold up in court it isn't enough!

/sarcasm

[edit on 25-10-2008 by davion]

So that birth certificate is enough for the courts but not for you, is that it? Please.

The article says, "We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship." You've shown no evidence to the contrary.

Face facts, Satan Barack is eligible to become President, so if Americans elect him it will be their own damn fault for what will happen in the future with the nukes, and no one else's.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Obama is U.S. citizen because his mother was a citizen (jus sanguinis), which is true, but for the presidency, the constitution specifies not just nationality, but a "natural born citizen" so my understanding is that jus sanguinis does not apply to that specific requirement, only jus soli. One has to be born in the United States to be president, and technically, Obama wasn't.

Prior to 1986, someone born abroad was a U.S. citizen only if both parents were U.S. citizens at the time of the child's birth. Since Obama's father was not a U.S. citizen (he was Kenyan), he actually cannot claim citizenship by jus sanguinis, only by jus soli with Hawaii considered a state. Again, I still don't think this will have any actual effect on his eligibility, since the U.S. considers Hawaii a state, but in fact if you follow the legal argument that Hawaii is an occupied country and the U.S. has never legally acquired Hawaii, the logical consequence is that Obama is not a natural-born citizen by either place or parentage, and is not actually eligible for the presidency.
Read the history at this link www.digitalhistory.uh.edu...ay.cfm... HHID=189

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by memememe
So that birth certificate is enough for the courts but not for you, is that it? Please.

The article says, "We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship." You've shown no evidence to the contrary.

Face facts, Satan Barack is eligible to become President, so if Americans elect him it will be their own damn fault for what will happen in the future with the nukes, and no one else's.

That's basically what people are saying, and I agree with you and the article.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Wonderfull. now US citizens have no standing to question a public servants qualifications for office. This judge needs to be impeached and disbarred. Another example of the rights of ordinary folks to redress their government reduced to nothing!

Zindo

It is a SPOOF to spread more of their fear ideas. Mccain and Palin need some serious punishment after this election. AS I believe they will be "forgiven" by Obama, I am sure others won't forgive them. Somebody already tried to arrest ROVE in public. If they keep up the lies, the hatred, and the tactics of Adolf Hitler circa WWII, well, they and their supporters like the ones spreading those things are going to find angry people who are going to not just try to put the cuffs on. SOMETIMES you win, SOMETIMES you lose, SOMETIMES things are stolen. ALL you can control is yourself. I cannot go back and TAKE BACK the elections stolen by Bush, and PERHAPS other stolen elections via VOTER SUPRESSION tactics, I just can't. I'd love to see whoever makes those stories up. MSM and others have stated that his birth certificate is authenticated, SSN#, he is a citizen of the US although NOT tied into the party of Hitler that is MOST of the "GOP" party. I might have a certain skin tone, BUT I see GOOD and bad people, and those who don't realize it is WEALTH that separates people, and causes hatred like what the GOP spread, well, you are MORE ignorant than I thought before.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davion

Sorry, I missed the sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
McCain was a snitch in nam by the way. Veterans Against McCain , Votes against all veteran bills, including refusing to release all of his own POW files. Just to throw in a McCain comment with all this Obama stuff. lol

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Yeah, precisely. The problem with this is that the current law doesn't allow for proper vetting of the candidate. If the candidate is being coy with his history and nobody can get a straight answer on the issue, well, that's okay because he can't be held accountable until after he is elected. At that point, it is kinda' too little too late.

I mean, you could always impeach, but we know that doesn't happen anymore. If it did, Bush would have been impeached AT LEAST five times by now.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Yeah, I have been through that already. My son and daughter were born in Hawaii and when we needed to produce verification of birth, that is what we used.

By the way, what Two Possible hospitals are you talking about?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join