It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: German Minister Says Building 7 Used To Run 9/11 Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

Thank you, we can go nowhere until the light of truth sheds light upon the lies that have brought us into the ultimate darkness.

I am very passionate about the love and continuence of our Nation, and I will stop at nothing until these criminals have answered for their crimes!

My two year old son deserves nothing less than the truth and a future in this great country I grew up in!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
For his experience to count he needs to offer evidence directly related to what he's saying, being, WTC 7 is a command and control bunker for the 9/11 attacks.

WTC 7 was Ghoulini's OEM command & control bunker on 9/11. That is a fact, and he was there on the day. en.wikipedia.org...

Also, according to the official FEMA report OEM's generators are considered likely contributors to the collapse of WTC7. www.fema.gov...

WTC7 remains the most likely site of the 'eagle's nest'.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
Any further questions can be answered in the "911 Commission Report", which also contains mountains of overwhelming logic.

You may believe it provided all the answers. Let's see if those who produced the report and, more importantly, those who demanded it, are equally satisfied:

"the Commission was set up to fail".

“I’m upset that [the government] didn’t tell us the truth.”

"Fog of war could explain why some people were confused on the day of 9/11, but it could not explain why all of the after-action reports, accident investigations and public testimony by FAA and NORAD officials advanced an account of 9/11 that was untrue"

"Did they obstruct our inquiry? The answer is clearly yes... Whether that amounts to a crime, others will have to judge"

"What we do know is that government officials decided not to inform a lawfully constituted body, created by Congress and the President, to investigate one the greatest tragedies to confront this country. We call that obstruction."

The above remarks were made by 911 Commission Chairman, Thomas Kean and Co-Chair, Lee Hamilton.

"There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . ." 911 Commissioner, Bob Kerrey.

"We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting" 911 Commissioner, Timothy Roemer.

"We never had full confidence in the interrogation reports as historical sources." Senior Advisor to the 9/11 Commission, Ernest May.

"I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described .... The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years.... This is not spin. This is not true." Attorney General, John Farmer who led the 9/11 staff inquiry.

"It is a national scandal... This investigation is now compromised... One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up". 9/11 Commissioner, Max Cleland who resigned in protest.

"The reason for this cover-up goes right to the White House." Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham.

Remember, there would have been no public investigation into 9/11 were it not for the tireless campaigning of the so called Jersey Girls - later The Family Steering Committee. Before pronouncing the Commission Report the font of all truth about 9/11, TheRealDonPedros, I suggest you review the long list of questions the Family Steering Committee would still like answers to: www.911independentcommission.org...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Everyone says it would take thousands and thousands of people. Hardly. At most, it would take 3, but more likely one or two, with the rest of being compartmentalized so they didn't know the entire picture.

Merely speculation, so feel free to debunk and flame all you want:
You'd have Dick Cheney who was running the operations. He'd also have planned NORAD wargames that same day. Rumsfeld who sanctioned the war games and changed NORAD protocols from free-to-fire to permission-to-fire prior to 911. Then you'd have someone who wired the charges, thermate charges which would have been planted there on the day they were built, because they knew ultimately all buildings would eventually be demolitioned. Bush probably simply played the useless idiot.

Probably those people compartmentalized to activate the thermate could piece it together, as well as Bush who pretends like he's stupid, but that's just an act. Rumsfeld just happened to be incommunicado that day, but I'm sure he had a clue as well.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by 1011010110]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by 1011010110]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Star and flag. Haven't listened to the audio file yet, but I will. Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

This is not a GOP agenda issue. The globalization and new world order are being ushered in by powers far beyond just presidents Bush or Clinton, although they BOTH are a part of it. See beyond the democrat/republican B.S. that we all have been spoon-fed for so long. You must open your eyes all the way to recognize those responsible for the enslavement of mankind. Do not be distracted by irrelevant political trivia while they continue to butt-rape you.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

How are you going back to Clinton on this. Didn't he authorize and create a counter terror organization during his term. He also had Osama bin Laden in his sights on an aerial drone and congress would not give him the go ahead to kill him. On the second identification through the aerial drone, congress waited to long to give the go ahead and target was lost.

Ah Congress does not command the military, the president does as outlined in the constitution. Congress is responsible for appropriating
money to run the military.

Suggest read "GHOST WARS: by Steve Coll - history of covert operations
in Afghanistan up to 9/11. Includes incidents were predator drones
thought spotted Bin Laden. Clinton refused to authorize air strikes because
afraid of "civilian causulties". Other time Bin Laden was at outlying
camp - Clinton refused to bomb again because plane from Arab Emirates
spotted nearby and thought "friendly Arabs" might be there.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

I don't know how you guys can miss the sarcasm in my post. You must have some preprogrammed response to the word "911 Commission Report" but I can assure you I understand the illegitimacy of the whole investigation.

Honestly though, easy on the knee jerk reactions.. Wont get you anywhere.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I don't know how you guys can miss the sarcasm in my post. You must have some preprogrammed response to the word "911 Commission Report" but I can assure you I understand the illegitimacy of the whole investigation.

Thats nice considering living right across the hall in my apartment building is a woman who lost 2 of her sons in North Tower working for Cantor
Fitzgerald. Her son-in-law, a former federal prosecutor, was one of the
staff members of the 911 Commission. She has not expressed any
concerns about the 9/11 Commission, at least to me

Sandy Grazioso of Clifton lost two sons, John and Timothy, to the 9/11 hijackers. She went to Ground Zero for the first three anniversaries.

"But it's really not something I want to do anymore," says the retired paralegal.

Now, for most of the day on 9/11 she teaches history classes at Passaic County Tech Wayne. She tells students what happened -- to her, to her family, to everyone.

"I know it sounds odd, but 9/11 is history now. It's in my grandchildren's history textbooks, and these kids want to know about it, how it affected people personally."

It gives her a chance to talk about her sons, and more. She is the mother-in-law of John Azzarello, who was counsel to the 9/11 commission. Her daughter, Carolee, testified about the loss of her brothers in the federal trial of Zacharias Moussaoui, who was the only person convicted in the 9/11 conspiracy.

"The children invigorate me," says Grazioso.

After class, her daughter will host a "celebration of the lives of John and Tim."

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

No surprise there. Like I said in my post 85-90%of the victim famlies wants answers. If she is good with what they told her, great.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
Folks, this is a red herring. It's a logical fallacy to appeal to authority. Just because he has field experience doesn't make his statements true. For his experience to count he needs to offer evidence directly related to what he's saying, being, WTC 7 is a command and control bunker for the 9/11 attacks.
p

Wow, perfectly said, I couldn't agree with you more.

People are so emotionally invested in 9-11 they are willing to accept any statement without evidence to justify thier beliefs.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I withdrew or as some will say, "Provoked Removal" from active membership in ATS because this site is full of "dis-information agents" or would be lap-dogs of this traitorous criminal government or better said, these people who have dug into our government so deeply. Call them what you like, there are the Puppeteers, the Willing Puppets and Co-conspirators and thousands of Federal and State Employees who know or don't know what is going on but are Paid Minions and then there are these Unpaid Wantabes that toss their trash into every serious discussion about what many in our government are and have been doing. 9-11 is probably the boldest of their crimes or maybe the assassination of JFK when he became a threat to them...them being members of our CIA, FBI and God know what secret organizations, as this is the largest and best organized criminal organization on the planet and maybe in the history of man.

Whatever the case, I am just one man and have no idea what to do about any of what is coming down except if and when a real fight comes down I will not go out like a sheep to slaughter and if by some miracle we should have anything like the French Revolution, I can be counted on to speak loud and clear for the hanging or these dis-information agents along with the rest of these traitors.

Most people are waking up to the truth; not least of this being that 9-11 was a False Flag attack orchestrated by people in and connected to this President and his administration but, I fear it may include as much as 30-40% of our adult population. No wonder there are so many things being doen to prepare for civil unrest and a police state and worse, on the other side of this 30-40% are the scum that no one wants, which leaves about 30% of us to deal with them all...a hopeless case and that is why I think America is screwed, that the NWO is coming and those of us who fight them will be killed by our own children who have been recruited and brainwashed and are now indoctrinated into our military and law enforcement.

Me, I just hope I die taking a few of the bad guys with me when it comes but I have no idea what will become of my children.

ATS is full of dis-information agents and those of us who know the truth when we hear it, know when we hear them. I expect they (these traitors) hear me and know what I would like to do to them. Who knows, maybe God will take care of it all and there is a special place in hell for them.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

All one needs to know to settle this at that all (3) towers fell at free fall speed, that is, less than 10 seconds. The only way this performance could occur is via implosion. Case Closed - 911 was an inside job.

Pablo

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

If the planes were guided in by remote control [and all the phonecons from the various aircraft about terrorist takeovers faked, of course, and the passengers removed and held in a distant location and bodily remains strewn about] why would there need to be a command and control center in building 7?
Guiding it in would be relatively easy with a small device in the area one wished to hit. No one would have to be sitting in building 7 [maybe, like the Man From UNCLE, they went into Bldg 7 through the drycleaning shop]. If this was such a clever plot why would there be such a center near the attack that would allow discovery? Why not underground at an NSA site? It's not as though the planes would be guided in by guys on the roof with paddles. Would you want to be in a CCC that was not far from the artillery barrage you were calling in?
What did the German really say and why did he say it? Does he want to be important? Does he need attention? Does he like schnapps? This guy is just more noise and disinformation.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
We can give up of finding out what happened on 9/11. It has been over 60 years since WWII and we still do not know anywheres near half of what they did then. 60 year from now we will know even less of 9/11. The evidence will be all distoryed and any one knowing any thing will have an "accident". You can doing anything you want to and there are just somethings the answers will never be known.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
We can give up of finding out what happened on 9/11. It has been over 60 years since WWII and we still do not know anywheres near half of what they did then. 60 year from now we will know even less of 9/11. The evidence will be all distoryed and any one knowing any thing will have an "accident". You can doing anything you want to and there are just somethings the answers will never be known.

Wait hold on a second.... you mean like Kenny Johannemann? Suicide huh? Strange...
Anyway you are right as time goes on it will only get more convoluted disinfo mixed in with info. Opinions jumbled with facts, and lies shadowing truths. The children of the new generation will just know 9/11 as the event that a bad man named Bin Laden attacked America and caused us to enter into Iraq to save the world from utter nuclear destruction.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Von Bülow's remarks are not to be believed simply because of his authority. That would be a grave mistake. After all, if we would believe Von Bülow's story because of his position, then we might as well believe Bush and Cheney's story, Rumsfeld's and all the rest.

What Von Bülow's impression of what happened on 09/11/2001 amounts to is another interesting facet of the overall story. Nothing more. Sure there are things to consider, but unless he's dropping names, times, places, and irrefutable evidence -- his story is no more credible than the 09/11 Commission's official story.

I trust the stories of those firemen more than anyone else.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I dont see what is so far fetched about this. I mean it seems like the more and more people dig the more and more the government has to change their story.

Example we have been told for how long that Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11 and because of the truth movement the government is saying he is not? WTF

We were told that 19 Hi Jackers did this with box cutters and now because of the truth movement the government admits that a bunch of the highjackers are still alive. WTF

I mean there are way to many examples of this. 9/11 was a set up get over it. I however dont feel its our government who did it but they know who did.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Yeah, man, that stunt that Dana Perino pulled a couple of months back was really something.

Anyway, I agree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join