It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: German Minister Says Building 7 Used To Run 9/11 Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Former German Minister Says Building 7 Used To Run 9/11 Attack
Guide the planes in, then destroy the crime scene.

Former Helmut Schmidt cabinet member, 25-year German Parliamentarian and global intelligence expert Andreas Von Bülow says that the 9/11 attack was run by the highest levels of the US intelligence apparatus using WTC Building 7 as a command bunker which was later demolished in order to destroy the crime scene.

Speaking to The Alex Jones Show on the GCN Radio Network, Von Bülow said that “the official story is so wrong, it must be an inside job.”
dprogram.net...

To listen to the intervierw click down below

Former German Defense Minister: 9/11 An Inside Job

Alex welcomes von Bulow to discuss 9/11, government sponsored terrorism, and the New World Order plan for global domination.

Audio-->www.prisonplanet.tv...

The long story short is this former German Defense Minister & former head of German Secret Service Andreas casts much on doubt the official story concerning 911.

Von Bülow referenced the command bunker in Building 7, calling it the “optimal place” to run the attacks using remote control technology to guide the planes in and then destroying the crime scene by imploding the building.

“There were two procedures, one was flying in the aircraft the second was the explosions,” he said

[edit on 18-10-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Assumptions and innuendos are enough proof? Sorry. I don't buy his "story" one bit.

Before you swallow his story, ask yourself this: Where does he get his information, and since when are assumptions and innuendos proof of anything?
Just because he is a "parliamentary figure from Germany" it doesn't mean squat if all he dos is make rather ludicrous assumptions without a shred of evidence. Sorry mate, nothing personal against you, I'm just trying to put these things in the proper perspective.

A little off topic but relevant to this case:
Do you watch South Park? Remember the episode when Cartman manages to crap out his mouth after shoving food up his A$$? There is a scene where the Surgeon General comes on and says that doing this is better for the body, and can prevent kidney stones, ulcers and a numerous amount of other digestive problems. What dos he say at the end? "Of course, I base this on virtually nothing."

Same instance here. What does he base this on?

Read his first line:
"the official story is so wrong, it must be an inside job.”
What does he base this on? A bunch of lies and half truths brought up by two college boys out to make a buck with Loose Change? Ignoring thousands of of others who AGREE with the original findings? Some people are desperate for a conspiracy. And they will fight tooth and nail to make it true.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Assumptions and innuendos are enough proof? Sorry. I don't buy his "story" one bit.

Before you swallow his story, ask yourself this: Where does he get his information, and since when are assumptions and innuendos proof of anything?
Just because he is a "parliamentary figure from Germany" it doesn't mean squat if all he dos is make rather ludicrous assumptions without a shred of evidence. Sorry mate, nothing personal against you, I'm just trying to put these things in the proper perspective.

The way you describe the man as a "parliamentary figure from Germany" comes across as a bit dismissive. The guy has held some of the highest posts in the German government: Chancellor, Minister of Defence and Minister of Finance, he's hardly some 'no mark' politician. To put that into an American perspective he's held the equivalent of both Bush's job and Rumsfeld's job* as well as that of Paulson.

Yeah, I'm really sorry he isn't a patch on the American government, but we Europeans take what we can.

When it comes to who and what he might or might not know, I'd take his point of view a lot more seriously than I'd take yours.

*I mention Rumsfeld because he was in the seat during September 11th.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Former Helmut Schmidt cabinet member, 25-year German Parliamentarian and global intelligence expert Andreas Von Bülow

I agree with the other post. His opinions and knowledge are based on experience in the field. Do you think that your last post actually contained anything of substance?

There is mountains of evidence that proves the official story to be bunk. There are literally thousands of experts that agree with this German defense minister not to mention the billions of people who also agree the 911 was not what the official story tells.

I recommend listening to the whole interview.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Well that is true. He does have field experience. BUT. (and this is a big "but"). What does that prove? That he knows how they did it? Or is this something that he would have done? You see, anyone can come up with a new theory on something like this, that the WTC7 was the HQ for 9/11 OP, etc. and that is why it had to come down, blah blah blah.
But if all he is going on is assumptions and "in his opinion", that holds as much water as saying a giant death ray is what brought down the WTCs. Again, using assumptions and speculations on explaining how it was done doesn't prove anything, no matter what his/her credentials

And what evidence are you referring to proves the official version is bunk? In what way?
That they didn't see it coming, and tried to cover it up, or they knew something abut it and ignored it, or they are the masterminds in execution of the whole thing??
Personally, to me it looks as if the only thing that deserves a closer inspection is the timeline leading up to 9/11 and the actions taken by Clinton and Bush prior. Did they do all they could to stop this? Did they listen to warnings and get prepared. THAT is where I would begin dissecting this, NOT claiming that 9/11 was an inside job based on theories (with magic thermite and silent bombs and death rays and the likes) that have been debunked time and again.
And lets be honest here, how could have Bush been able to do this? He's an idiot! He couldn't hide the wiretaps cause people came forward, they couldn't hide Abu Grahib; both of which had less people involved, and yet, not a single soul from the required thousands and thousands that would have been responsible for setting up this "attack" has come forward? They couldn't even keep Watergate a secret!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
flagged and star'd!

This is important, because the man worked in intelligence, and has experience and probably knows some of the more "classified" items that we are not allowed to see. More and more, people are finding the story that was "sold" to us unbelievable to believe.

The Bush family just so happens to have ties to the Bin ladens, and both families have family members that are supposed to be in this epic struggle,

in one family we have the Bush Father and Son Tandem, that go on to rule the most powerful nation on earth,

in the other family we have one of the Bin Ladens going on to rule the most powerful terrorist organization on earth.

In one family, it is a man in a white house, in the other family, it is a man in a cave with a laptop!

And the two families have members who know each other!

Who on earth really believes such ludicrous garbage?

[edit on 18-10-2008 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i'd really be interested in viewing the whole day's worth of footage from the camera that captured the WTC7 collapse - it'd be interesting to see if there's any activity in the building, or traffic going in and out. are there tunnels underneath the WTC buildings at all, possibly connecting them?

tunnels or not, this is all very plausible, and when i first read it, it made perfect sense! ...what a precise little executed plan!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How anyone can believe the official story of 911 is amazing. As much as I wish that is what happened, the millions of documented facts only support an internal attack by a well coordinated group of people. What info these guys have doesn't matter. Follow the money. One day it will become clear to everyone that they were duped. I am just amazed at just how uninformed people are and that anything a government person says is taken as gospel. Simply amazing. I simply read the news to try and get a heads up on what is coming down.

Sidenote!
Today I got a response back from Karl Denninger and he said he sees $6 silver or lower and $200 gold as this is looking like a deflationary period. It is in the UK Telegraph that they are deeing deflation in the UK like Japan in the 90's. Yikes, keep my silver or sell?? Maybe it is better to just put my cash under my mattress.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Folks, this is a red herring. It's a logical fallacy to appeal to authority. Just because he has field experience doesn't make his statements true. For his experience to count he needs to offer evidence directly related to what he's saying, being, WTC 7 is a command and control bunker for the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sillyfool

Maybe it is better to just put my cash under my mattress.

No.

In the US, we have instruments called ETF's. They are generally industry following funds.

But each fund has what is called an inverse fund. IOW, price of an inverse fund goes UP as price of those stocks in the fund goes DOWN.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Answer me this. Who would defend this 9/11 story full of holes? They are operatives and a disinformation agent's. It is so obvious.

It is like asking a question about income tax, why we should pay and how it was not correctly or legally ratified in Congress in a public forum. All of a sudden you get two or three answers immediately and it is always someone saying you pay or you go to jail or go ahead and keep talking and you will have a knock at your door.

Who are these so called American's in support of taxes? Any real American will tell you they are sick of paying taxes, yet these responses in support of the IRS are in every public forum. Every single one!

Now ask yourself this. In every attempt to throw doubt on the Government story involving 9/11 you get these people who contradict every word said and seem to have these answers but yet they are never really answers. It is all just more misguidance and disinformation to keep others from joining in on theories.

No plane at the Pentagon. There are too many insiders, relatives of Leaders and dark ops involved on the planned attacks. Too many relatives of higher ups in Washington working in and around New York that helped stage this. The BBC reporting building seven collapsed while it stood in the background. A terrorist ID shows up on the ground in pristine condition while the entire buildings were turned to dust. The 9/11 commission was hand selected by the Whitehouse. Dick Cheney telling NORAD to stand down and not fire when some attack events could have been prevented. The somber look on Bush when it was reported the planes hit, he was expecting it. Thermite found in the dust around the trade centers. A tiny hole and no plane parts at the Pentagon. The Pentagon the most secure building in America with the most surveillance cameras and not one clear image of a plane. The Downing Street memo. Joe Wilson and his report of no Yellow Cake sold to Iraq, ever! Valerie Plame and the CIA is ousted by Whitehouse officials (an act of treason) just to shut Joe Wilson up and discredit Plame. I mean how much more do you need?

Yet, there are always those who only respond so clearly when a 9/11 topic come up on here. Ask yourself who these people are. If you ask me, they are inside Neocon Zionist agents for the very people trying to take us down. Through fear and economic control they can very easily destroy us all.

Sometimes it is so obvious, but what can you do in cyberspace? It is only an avenue of information. An instant connection of collaboration and a useful tool of collective minds seeking the same and obvious truth. They have the money and the resources to counter everything that is said. If you don't think they are running numerous and local disinformation centers you are fooling yourself. They are going to stall and milk this thing with elections and disinfo until they have completed the final pieces.

Do not believe. This is not the real World. Take the red pill and see through their lies. It is the only way we can save ourselves. It is a Matrix! A Matrix of lies to make you and I a slave to their corporate order and to make them the World based Gods of humanity.

Do not believe these people who support the Government 9/11 theory. They are a minority. We are the people and we stand for truth. The darkness hides in their every word. They offer no explanation, just more questions and more dead ends!

It was carried out by those in charge, including Guiliani in building seven. They used remote control. They killed those people in the buildings. They killed those real passengers on the planes. There were no hijacker names on the flight mainfest. They now have all the power they need because none of us act on these "FACTS". They are guilty of war crimes, treason and murder. Now they are destroying our jobs and our powers of finance. WAKE UP!

Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, German Minister, and many others - INSIDE JOB!

Its a takeover!!!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

To quote he who shall remain nameless:

Reading your post was like standing in front of an open fire hydrant of ignorance...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

Obvious Bush/bin Laden family links! THE PLANNED STUPIDITY OF THE SON IS NOT ENOUGH TO FOOL US ALL. He is very much part of this and has acted quite well in the face of a disturbed, scared and questioning Nation!

Who was George W. Bush's partner from the Middle East back when he ran his failed energy business? It was the brother of Osama bin Laden. Hmmmmm

What family was having lunch with George Bush Sr. and was flown out of the country while all other U.S. flights were grounded right after 9/11 occurred - the bin Ladens. Hmmmmm

Who was labeled World enemy number one after the attacks - Osama bin Laden
Hmmmm

Who doesn't Bush spend that much time going after? Osama bin Laden
Hmmmmm (scapegoat)

The World isn't that dang small! They are not fooling anyone

I will not even get in to the facts that a Bush relative was running World Trade Center security and ended up pulling the bomb sniffing dogs out of the buildings several weeks before 9/11 and that wierd construction was reported on certain floors just before the so-called attack! Oh and what about the Bush relative working at the Boston airport?

Lots of holes and lots of coincidences huh!

They started two wars (one that is false and is totally rediculous and has lasted way way too long) and have borrowed hundreds of billions from China - and they stamped our names on all of it. Do they care - no it is all part of their objective! Enough is enough

They are trying to make us all fearful and the goal is to bankrupt us, it is working!

How can people be so stupid - really!

Look at the high up people coming out and declaring this an inside job. These are not nut jobs and people in padded cells. These are Governors, Senators, Ministers of Defense and well known actors.

WAKE UP! Ask yourself who would support income tax, who would attack people questioning 9/11? Intimidation by you agents in taxes and Government Op's involved in the worst attack on U.S. soil, you do not bother me! I am a patriot for American truth! The truth will forever remain and continue to ask questions as long as the darkness of your lies covers it up!

They sure made an effort to clean up all the evidense, where did they sell the metal from the WTC's. Oh yeah, they shipped it all overseas to be melted down and reused. Didn't Guiliani even demand them to pave over human remains. Didn't he say the air was clean enough to breath. Wow! Yes! Sick sick people these Neocon New World Order Nazi's!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
magic thermite

And lets be honest here, how could have Bush been able to do this? He's an idiot!

Magic thermite? Bush was running it? I know, that's exactly what these people think!

Oh wait thermite is used in building demolitions and it isn't an explosive? Hmmm. And nobody believes that Bush was running anything but a photo op while he read books to kids at a school? Double hmm. Maybe doing some reading before talking out of my rear end might be in order. GenRadek should follow my lead.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
Folks, this is a red herring. It's a logical fallacy to appeal to authority. Just because he has field experience doesn't make his statements true. For his experience to count he needs to offer evidence directly related to what he's saying, being, WTC 7 is a command and control bunker for the 9/11 attacks.

Good thing they roped off the crime scene and allowed an investigat.....crap.

Man the official story just seems like a cover up more and more doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

flagged and star'd!

This is important, because the man worked in intelligence, and has experience and probably knows some of the more "classified" items that we are not allowed to see. More and more, people are finding the story that was "sold" to us unbelievable to believe.

The Bush family just so happens to have ties to the Bin ladens, and both families have family members that are supposed to be in this epic struggle,

in one family we have the Bush Father and Son Tandem, that go on to rule the most powerful nation on earth,

in the other family we have one of the Bin Ladens going on to rule the most powerful terrorist organization on earth.

In one family, it is a man in a white house, in the other family, it is a man in a cave with a laptop!

Who on earth really believes such ludicrous garbage?

[edit on 18-10-2008 by talisman]

The first problem with your post is that it could not have been Bush who was responsible. The timeline would make Clinton the person who pulled the strings. Both the CIA and FBI chiefs were Clinton appointtees. The planning and preparation begain 2 years before Bush took office and during Clintons watch. If Bush did do it, his motive would be justification to go into Iraq. If that was the case, then why did he not not plant small amounts of WMD's. Compared to prepaing 911, planting WMD's would have been simple and he would have the support of the world behind him, he could have push any agenda he wanted and this would not even be discussed right now.

The basic problem with 911 truthers is that you have to want to believe the evidence. I have seen all of the films and read most of what Alex Jones and the other have to say. A lot of the so called evidence are propaganda films, cleverly put together with music, well chosen sound bytes that trigger the impulse to believe. But once analysed objectively, there is no evedence, only the impulse to want to believe, which is why it is propaganda.

Then there are people as we see here that want us to take his word about his experience, his clearance, ETC. but once analyse objectively, his really does not say anything that can be considered evedence unless of course you want to believe. And that being the case, those that want to believe do not understand why others do not see it as clearly as they.

Then there is the likes of Alex Jones who says he is not profitting from his cause but he clearly is. The evedence for 911 happening as we all saw it is mountainous, logical, and overwhelming. I would rather it be an inside job because that would be an easier fix.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by riggins44

How are you going back to Clinton on this. Didn't he authorize and create a counter terror organization during his term. He also had Osama bin Laden in his sights on an aerial drone and congress would not give him the go ahead to kill him. On the second identification through the aerial drone, congress waited to long to give the go ahead and target was lost.

This doesn't go back to Clinton - he tried to kill Osama but congress made sure they kept their scapegoat alive!

The last time I checked the 9/11 attacks occured on Bush's watch and they did nothing. They had intellegence reports and ignored them! Do you Neocon agenda types ever except responsibility for anything?

Look at the real history, not the one you (people) are trying to rewrite in favor of this whole failed agenda. You are going to lose and everyone of these bass turds are going to be held accountable! It amazes me that Fox still has Rove on air - that little turd blossom should be hanging from the highest tree on Pennsylvania avenue!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
"The evedence for 911 happening as we all saw it is mountainous, logical, and overwhelming."

If that's the case then what are we still doing talking about 7 years after the fact.

Actually, will some mod please close this thread? The "overwhelming", "logical" and cant forget...."MOUNTAINOUS" evidence definitely does not warrant any further discussion.

Any further questions can be answered in the "911 Commission Report", which also contains mountains of overwhelming logic.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

Another one trying to shut down the truth and keeping others from looking in to the matter.

It isn't case closed until an independent team of researchers and qualified scholars go in and investigate this and have a commission of unbiast foundings!

You know there is a team assembled and just waiting for the OK! There are many! And 90% of the victim families are waiting as well.

What are you going to tell them. Some of these kids were only one or two when they lost a parent. Now they are eight or nine and want to know the truth!

If you want this to go away then support a new and independent investigation!

Let Bush and Cheney testify "UNDER OATH"!

Because the last time those two were questioned (not under oath with the help from their Washington lawyers) Cheney sat by Bush's side and wouldn't let anyone question him directly!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sorry, I think I went a little too heavy on the sarcasm...

I'm all for 9/11 discussions.

Peace..

"It isn't case closed until an independent team of researchers and qualified scholors go in and investigate this and have a commission of unbiast foundings!"

Star for that!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by TheRealDonPedros]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join