It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Says He'll "Whip" Obama's "You-Know-What"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

McCain Says He'll "Whip" Obama's "You-Know-What"

www.huffingtonpost.com

Tonight is the last presidential debate, and the stakes are highest for John McCain -- he's on track to finish off the season with three strikes. The Arizona Republican has been heightening expectations for a fight. Before last Tuesday's debate he made a similar move, suggesting to a crowd that he would "take the gloves off." (He didn't, and by many accounts the debate was not only "boring" but another win for Obama.) Tonight is McCain's last chance to close the widening gap between him and Senator Obama. By McCain's own predictions, it would seem that only a knockout win will do the trick. Read below for McCain's two major pronouncements: that he'll "'whip' Obama's "you-know-what" and that it's "probably ensured" he'll bring up William Ayers tonight.

MCCAIN'S PLAN TO "WHIP" OBAMA'S "YOU-KNOW-WHAT":

John McCain predicted Sunday he would beat Barack Obama at the final presidential debate this week.

"After I whip his you-know-what in this debate, we're going to be going out 24/7," the Republican nominee told volunteers at his campaign headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, sparking laughter and applause from the group. McCain immediately added: "I want to emphasize again, I respect Senator Obama. We will conduct a respectful race, and we will make sure that everybody else does, too."

MCCAIN'S PLAN TO BRING UP WILLIAM AYERS:

In an interview on a St. Louis radio station, McCain said Obama's comments that "I didn't have the guts" to talk about William Ayers in the last presidential debate have "probably ensured" that the former 1960s radical will come up in Wednesday's debate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Is there really anymore proof needed that McCain simply doesn't get it than this?

The subject is the economy and domestic issues and McCain is planning to attack Obama over Ayers. Pathetic.

Poll after poll after poll has highlighted that voters are sick of the attacks and want to hear about the issues and Ayers is only an issue for the die hard McCain supporters.

My prediction is that all Obama will have to do to win this debate is to stay on message, ignore the attacks and deliver some clearly defined proposals every time McCain goes on the offensive....

....McCain will end up looking like a fool and Obama knowledgeable and presidential.

And I have little doubt that is exactly how it will play out.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
He wants to "whip" a black man? Please, please can we all pray that conservatives do not use the the word "lynching" in this campaign. The GOP should spend the remaining time trying to hold as many Senate and House seats as they can because this McCain ticket is doomed.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if Obama offers McCain a place in his Cabinet as say VA Affairs chief during the debate... I suspect that it would throughly throw McCain for a loop.

I doubt it will happen but it certainly would make interesting television.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't even get this Bill Ayers thing. The guy's not now or ever was a "terrorist" or he would have been charged with something more than "misconduct" back in the 70's. It's just grabbing at straws, as usual. The McCain campaign is dead in the water.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah I full expect over the next 3 weeks you will see more and more hysterical ads dragging up all sorts of smears in a desperate attempt to derail a landslide and the more they try the worse it will be for them... I mean has anyone seen a McCain ad that actually attempts to discuss the issues? I haven't here in Virginia... they've all been attack ads.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Let us not rule them out yet. It's still 3ish weeks to the election, and something could happen to swing, or people could simply change their minds at polling.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The attack ads are a big turnoff for a lot of people. so is Palin.

I think if McCain really wants to show Obama's inexperience, he should go into detail about previous recessions he has known, how they were handled.
But go into detail about how he is going to handle this one differently.

You want people to think your experienced? then show your exprience.

Americans want meat and potatoes, and are sick of the vague political answers (though I do understand time allotments are an issue)

[edit on 15-10-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

You want people to think your experienced? then show your experience.

I couldn't agree more and not once has McCain ever made any attempt to, not in his speeches or in the debates and his "suspending his campaign" ploy was nothing more than that, a ploy and a transparent one at that.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

i was thinking more sadomasacistic kinky sex games then whipping a black guy when i read the title ..... maybe McCain is gonna declare his love
for Obama and ask for his hand in marriage

NOW that really would throw Obama and make quite bizzarely absurd and watchable tv

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That is a deeply unsettling image.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
For McCain to "whip his you know what" he would have to connect the dots. Obama had carrer relations with a know terrorist. He spiritual advisor is anti white and anti American according to his own words. The leader of the largest Islamic religion in America has called him the messiah and Obama has blurbed his book. With that Obama has aided the Kenyan president-dictator to attempt to win an election there and help institute Islamic Sharia law (check it out). Then there is ACORN, voter fraud, etc. Then there is one last thing. Obama's secret, and that would be his refusal to produce a valid birth certificate.

This does not even approach that fact that Obama has no leadership abilities, no military service, and has only been in the Senate a couple of years, has never taken a stand on any issue, wants to change our ties to Israel, wants to "spread the wealth around", wants to increase taxes, wants to holds meetings with "community organizers" such as Acorn to decide policy.

All McCain needs to do in support of himself is say..

1. No tax increases, period.

2. No more spending sprees and pork.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Being from the UK and watching this from a non-american point of view it doesn't matter which of them gets in, your all doomed. Both seem to be puppets already . As for the 'whipping' comment I know that all the UK politicians are into that sort of thing so probably so are the American Government officials. Anyway it doesn't matter who's in the lead as they'll just argue and attack each other all day and the American people just lap it up . The majority of the Americans (before you flame ) seem to want some sort of battle anyway, and picking on Obama simply because his name is similar to Osamaand that he's non-white and that the fact that he wasn't born in the US (apparently) is just another punch thrown.
Here's a clue, NONE of the Americans who are 'fighting' or voting are true Americans anyway, so it don't matter where he's from, what kind of response would a real native American get if he went to try for the presidency? would he get threatened with beatings sorry 'whippings' , or smear campaigns?
Like I said it doesn't matter who gets in your all screwed because they'll want to tramp all over your constitution more so it benefits the rich elite and not the average joe on the street and if it affects you in the long run it'll affect the rest of the world.
Thats providing ol' Bushy Boy don't start another war before the elections so he can stay in office a little longer to get his and his cronies claws into whats left of your money.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Oh come off it... I love it how the supporters of Obama make these kinds of remarks... take a common colloquialism and try to make it a racist comment by removing the context...

Jeez, people.

Maybe he just should have said "kick his ass." At least then those people who think Obama should be treated differently because he's (*shock*) black (OMG) couldn't pull the stupid race card out of the deck.

:shk:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
He wants to "whip" a black man? Please, please can we all pray that conservatives do not use the the word "lynching" in this campaign. The GOP should spend the remaining time trying to hold as many Senate and House seats as they can because this McCain ticket is doomed.

so what your saying is a person of any other race beside black can say " i will whip his arse"?
because it's racist
brother please!!!!

thinking that way no wonder America don't know wither to crap or go blind in this election.
don't speak in regular talk to obama oh dear he is a racist.

i hear the word's whip you arse 10 time's a day sometimes.

the WWE Wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin catch phrase is" Im about to open a can of whoop arse on you boy"
So now he is racist ?
or you don't care about him he isn''t running for president.

bah dang cultist's

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I watched the last debate over here in the UK, and it seems to me that McCain has his work cut out to beat Obama.

Whatever his level of experience, Obama is quite the orator - at least in comparison to McCain.

He also doesn't seem as muddled as McCain does when speaking about issues - better briefing? or a better grasp of the issues?

If all McCain can do is drag out a dead horse in order to flog it again, I can see him falling on his "you know what" never mind whipping Obama's.

This debate is being shown on thursday night over here, on a digital channel - unless of course BBC news24 have it on.
One way or another I'll be watching it - even if I have to record it

[edit on 15/10/2008 by budski]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
He also doesn't seem as muddled as McCain does when speaking about issues - better briefing? or a better grasp of the issues?

Obama has superb academic credentials. McCain was amongst the 5 worst students in his class. Obama had to pass his Bar Exam, which does require rigorous logic and ability to comprehend large swaths of material. McCain never had to do this. Obama presided over debates at Harvard before, and the caliber of debaters there was all but certainly way over McCain's. Need we say more...

One way or another I'll be watching it - even if I have to record it

You don't have to record it -- it's usually available online in its entirety.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Many people including me counted McCain out a year ago but here he is running for President. Remember McCain didn't win the nomination in my mind, everyone else lost. So now here he is a quarter of a century older than Obama and has the experience and support to become the next President of the United States. McCain needs to be truthful about Obama and bring up his lack of experience, his character and the people he associates with. Both candidates have already said what they will do concerning the economy, health care, fuel alternatives etc... The American people need to hear about Obama's character, his involvement in ACORN, and his record in the Senate. I would say one thing that did get McCain back in this race was Sarah Palin. This choice for Vice President is something Obama should have done and this election would of been over before it began. A Clinton-Obama campaign in my opinion would have been a winning ticket. I'll watch the debate tonight and see if McCain can " kick some *snip*". If McCain can keep his cool and make Obama own up to his past then I'm not counting McCain out until the winner is confirmed.

[edit on 10/15/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have to laugh at this whole "lack of experience" concept that the Right-wingers try to throw on Obama...lack of experience, lack of experience...repeated again and again as a mantra...but 8 years ago, durring the Bush Campaign of 2000, it was a "lack of experience" inside the Beltway that was one of the characteristics that these same individuals praised, while decrying Al Gore as being out of touch with the population...now 8 years later, George W. is heading down the tubes of history as one of the worst presidents in American history, while Al Gore is a Nobel Prize winner...my how much things can change in 8 years.

Pre-Presidential Campaign "political" experience...

George W. Bush:
Govenor of Texas 1995-2000 - 5 Years

Barack Obama:
Lecturer of Constitutional Law 1992-2004 - 12 Years
Illinois State Senator 1996-2004 - 8 Years
US Senator 2004-2008 - 4 Years

John McCain: (To be Fair)
US Congress 1982-1987 - 5 Years
US Senate 1987-2008 - 21 Years

So....what do we see....?Obama has spent less time in washington that McCain, but more than Bush did before he became President....BUT has 12 years, specialized, experience in Constitutional law that neither McCain or Bush ever had.....(noting that Constitutional law is an area that, thanks to Bush especially, has seen better days...

Hmmm...thought provoking.

[edit on 15/10/08 by madhatr137]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
If McCain can keep his cool and make Obama own up to his past then I'm not counting McCain out until the winner is confirmed.

I'm sorry but this is moot. Who will "confirm" the winner? After a rather shaky performace of McCain's in the last debate, FAUX viewers voted that he won by a 85% margin. Go figure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join