It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Is everyone replying to the video in the original post? JUSTGENERIC posted a link to a similar vid, but it's not quite the same. I'm not sure what to say about the original vid, but the one posted by JUSTGENERIC has some issues. There are a number of points in the video, including at 1:44pm and 4:03pm that have a pitch black background. These were all dated in 2007 though as opposed to the 2008 clips in the original post. If I missed something, please let me know.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Excuse my rudeness..

Totaly fake

1 light reflection on the "ufo" is typicaly omni directional
2 the "ufo" movements are limitedto the "vision field" of the viewer
3 if you capture the video from the site and analyze it, and reverse the color you can see clearly the "crop marks" typical proof of a doctored video

nothing more to say

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
First off, as a sane person who has seen several UFOs including a green flourescent disk and even a landing of a disk witnessed by multiple people I would like to comment on the video.

As to no point of reference, we are talking sky, the atmosphere and most of the videos of UFOs will not have a point of reference, especially the night videos.

To the fact that it stayed motionless, think the UFO over California, which stood completely still while being bombarded by ack ack. Also the strange ufo that appeared on consecutive nights in Israel, also of a very strange shape.

So the guy opened a UFO museum, it doesn't mean it blows his credibility. I know I lamented not having a camera when I witnessed the green disk UFO because I thought it would be worth a lot of money. Seeing something like this tends to affect one for life, with most people continually searching for answers, and joining UFO groups or forum sites like ATS in an attempt to make some sense of it.

In my opinion, it looks nothing like the ISS and how would one explain the flowing changing color.

On the othere hand, I'm not saying it couldn't be faked since we all know it could, but the strange shape instead of the normal disk shape that is usually faked tends to lend some credibility in my opinion.

If we coulkd get a good copy and try some stabilization techniques and enhancement it would be much easier to pass judgement. Until then I say nice video and to me without the benefit of enhancement it looks authentic.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
As a previous poster mentioned, this is just a short selection of the best parts from 2:30hrs of footage.

Maybe if we requested the full lot to be revealed we would have reference points and the likes... and be able to make a more informed decision, denying ignorance instead of the usual 'fake fake/cgi/hoax' calls straight off the bat with an incomplete video source.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
These videos in this thread look the same I think. I think this is just monkey business.
\

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the video dated 2007

[edit on 10/11/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
That's amazing footage!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
From reading UFO video analysis here on ATS the past 2 years I've
learned that if UFOs appear in the same location, over several days
and there is only one person filming them, a HOAX is being perpetrated.

I may as well take this moment to say, Thanks to all the experts here
on ATS. You've done a great service by freely sharing your knowlege
and insights with those of us who know very little about the UFO subject.
-cwm

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ok just my tuppence worth...

I'm a believer, it's not often I'll cry foul, and even less often that I'll try to back it up!
Anyhoo...here's what I think...

Img. 1 - As has been said, could be the ISS or a satellite

Img. 2 - Thick black fabric background with a hole cut for the 'moon', e.g a large torch (it looks to me like the halo around the 'moon' has something flat behind it) the small "UFO" effect is created by running a small penlight under the large light

Img.3 - Where is this guy supposedly filming this from? He seems almost perpindicular to the 'UFO'. In order to do that surely he'd have to be flying, perhaps on the wing of a fighter jet? What do you mean that would account for the shaky cam? Uh-huh. To me it looks like there is absolutely no continuity of forward movement, just little jerks back and forth. Also, it seems to me that all of these kind of 'UFO's' have a flattish surface (circled) of roughly the same shape on the bottom, which I think is the 'UFO' resting on some form of flat panel, which extends back through the aforementioned black background. Behind the curtain (as it were) someone jerks the 'UFO' around a bit, but not much, and not very convincingly (see crudely drawn image below) There are one or two light sources reflecting off the 'UFO'. It seems strange that on such a 'beautiful moonlit night, no stars are visible...

Img. 4 - This looks to me like the side of a fully loaded container ship sitting almost on the horizon, with dusky sunlight hitting it's side.

(crappy illustration by me)

Img. 5 - This section starts off centred on a quite 3D looking 'UFO' but then there a quick camera movement and then centres on what honestly looks to me like a flat piece of paper, that's even been torn (circled). When it "changes it's shape" it looks to me like someone is behind it in much the same way as in my crappy drawing. It could be attached to at least 3 sticks, to give the illusion of movement. The darkening of the hull effect does have me perplexed somewhat, although I believe the effect could be achieved by using iron filings and a large magnet.

Img. 6 - Again, could be boats, oil/gas platforms. The lack of movement again has me dubious. At one time I could swear it looked like laterns on a beach hut on a slightly distant beachhead that is hard to make out because of the sea between it and the camera. Then I began to lose my mind.

Img. 7 - As if to add credence to my suspicions, it seems to me the cameraman is telling the guy 'behind the curtain' not to shake the model, 'cause that would make it look fake. More so.

Img. 8 - I swear in this one it looks like a model sitting on top on someones foot! Those look like tootsies! I'm not sure if those toes wiggle a little before the cameraman says "don't do that!".

They also seem to be obsessed with telling us what 'it's' doing all the time, especially that "it's moving slowly". Seems strange to me for some reason. I forgot to mention the one taken from what seems to be a porthole. It looks like a helicopter approaching.

Anyway, that's why I think it's all a big crock.

sotp

(edits for spelling and grammer)

[edit on 11/10/08 by sotp]

[edit on 11/10/08 by sotp]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OK phage where do you get to this conclusion??...first have you ever see the ISS crossing the sky?..do you know how it looks?..I guess not..first the ISS is not stationary..it crosses the sky..like a dot of light (plain eyes if you see it ina very orbitla matter..doenst jump move lesft to right or anything like thata )...in a camera you would not see any details if you film it..you would need a telescope couple with a webcam to see some of the details (and this taking frame by frame..not like in motion video)..but because it crosses fast (and i mean fast i have see it a couple of times..i have my own telescopes) you would need at least 6 to 8 inches scope to see some detail of it while corssing. This videocameras doesnt have that power first..and for me that is not the ISS...the ISS doesnt behave like that..

I am sorry but if you want to know how the ISS look ona terlescope go to www.cloudynights.com thats the best astronomy forum on the net.

here is whatit look s a ISS tru a webcam couple with a C8 scope and this is just a frame

www.cloudynights.com...

this one is from oct 10.....does this look like the grey ufo?..no way....and the ISS cross the sky fast pal..phage stop saying or debunking stuff without first looking into it..just merely b saying is the ISS wih some date will not help..

The grey thing is not the ISS period..the ligths in the ocean neither...the dots in the sky could be...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by AlexDJ]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i would ask :

" how was this filmed , ie what optics , camera , lens etc " ?

because starting @ 00:59 sec , and re occuring at random intervals - you can see a " circular mask " through which the clip is shot

is this vignetting from a large zoom lens or telescope mis matched to the camera ?

if it is why is there ` hand held motion ` ? and why are the shots not clearer / sharper and @ better resolution

if this was actually filmed in small sections over a periuod of months - on would think that they would reso;ve the technical issues

i cannot think of any other cause - apart from very sloppy fakery

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
That would be a yes.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Phage]

Are you seriously trying to say that the ISS looks anything like the object in the UFO video?? Oh come on man...
It's not even close!

These videos are incredible and most all of you can't wait to jump on the hoax bandwagon and play "follow the leader." Since you people have no idea what a UFO might really look like, how can you say with certainty that this is a hoax? All you can do is make an educated guess. Those who come out and blatantly say it's a hoax are just ignorant. If you can prove to me that it is a hoax beyond a shadow of a doubt than I will retract my statement. Until then, all you have is speculation one way or another.

So many of you say hoaxers make a mockery out of the UFO field. In reality, much more of the truth is that many of you are making a mockery out of it and turning it into a giant disinformation campaign. Most of you people will do anything to disprove ANY UFO video you've seen. How would you know if you were looking at a real video if all you do is yell hoax right off the bat? For all you know, you could have seen a real UFO video a hundred times already and not even have known it due to you closeminded points of view. Unless you've been aboard one of these flying machines or seen one for yourself up close and in person, try to remain a little less skeptical and presumptuous and a little more open minded. Not everyone in the world is out to get you.

[edit on 10/11/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter
On the possible point that it could be real -

It is alleged that there are Pleiadian bases under the oceans of the World - and maybe this 'craft' is one of those types. Just a thought.

So it has its flaws. But would be a nice little treat for those of us who are easily freaked out.

I would be curious to see what the ATS pro's think of this one.

And allow me to be the first to point out this interesting fact... the first up close and big UFO we saw in this video had a section in the middle that looked like a notch was missing from it. These same exact shaped UFOs have been filmed by NASA flying in and out of the camera's view in the "tether" incident, and on many other NASA missions.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
reply to post by Phage

OK phage where do you get to this conclusion??...first have you ever see the ISS crossing the sky?..do you know how it looks?..I guess not..first the ISS is not stationary..it crosses the sky..like a dot of light (plain eyes if you see it ina very orbitla matter..doenst jump move lesft to right or anything like thata )...in a camera you would not see any details if you film it..you would need a telescope couple with a webcam to see some of the details (and this taking frame by frame..not like in motion video)..but because it crosses fast (and i mean fast i have see it a couple of times..i have my own telescopes) you would need at least 6 to 8 inches scope to see some detail of it while corssing. This videocameras doesnt have that power first..and for me that is not the ISS...the ISS doesnt behave like that..

I am sorry but if you want to know how the ISS look ona terlescope go to www.cloudynights.com thats the best astronomy forum on the net.

here is whatit look s a ISS tru a webcam couple with a C8 scope and this is just a frame

www.cloudynights.com...

this one is from oct 10.....does this look like the grey ufo?..no way....and the ISS cross the sky fast pal..phage stop saying or debunking stuff without first looking into it..just merely b saying is the ISS wih some date will not help..

The grey thing is not the ISS period..the ligths in the ocean neither...the dots in the sky could be...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by AlexDJ]

So many questions:
Yes, I have seen the ISS. Yes, I know what it looks like. No, it is not stationary. Yes, it crosses the sky. Yes, like a dot of light. No, you cannot see details with the naked eye or a low powered video camera. It moves fast, but not too fast. It takes about 6 minutes to cross the whole sky, horizon to horizon.

That is a beautiful picture you took. I would like to own the equipment necessary to get that nice of an image. You are correct, the gray thing in the video looks nothing like that.

But, you see, I did not say the gray thing was the ISS. I said the the bright dot that appears at the beginning of the video and then again crossing under the moon at 2:10, is the ISS. The one where they say, "Oh my god, look at this one!" Both of these are the ISS.

I didn't just "say" some date. There are several ways to easily find out when the ISS did fly over any place on Earth and when it will fly over any place on Earth. I used this website: heavens-above to find out that the ISS made passes over Istanbul at the same time as the passes shown in the video, in the same place in the sky. This is where I get this conclusion. Pal.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Good footage of something. I am a skeptic, so I am not going to say these are from another planet. They could be Russian drones or stealth vertical lift aircraft....I just can't tell from the video. Why the hell is there never night vision on these things. My old camera has night shot! I could tell a lot better if the video was clear and not moving around like Janet Reno held the camera...Thanks for the post though! Star and Flag!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Are you seriously trying to say that the ISS looks anything like the object in the UFO video?? Oh come on man...
It's not even close!

Pretty darn close to what appears at the :26 mark and the 2:10 mark. Wouldn't you say? But then, the fact that the passes in the video happen at the same time and position as ISS passes over Istanbul could be a coincidence.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well done sotp. A star for you!

Though I'm still leaning towards authentic ever so slightly on this particular footage.

Thanks again for the effort

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
this video is sus because how many people out there dont set their times correctly on their cams....and if you look at one snippet in particular it was taped at like 1:55 pm and it was pitch black...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

While looking at this video.
The movement seems to be only from the cameraman's not so steady grip while focusing in on a stationary object in the distance.

The object in the distance looks like a rain cap on some exhust vent on top of a building, like maybe that of a clothes dryer or a water heater vent. The moon light is reflected in the first few shots, then it appears as if someone has placed a few lines of black, perhaps tape on the cap in some other shots. Looks like some red L.E.D. are reflected in the later shots.

It looks to me like this object is on about the same level as the cameraman as if he is standing on the (flat) roof of a building and is looking at the (flat) roof of another building a few blocks away.

That is just my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Wow, almost too good to be true.

Good god, it actually changes shape.

Is the source trustworthy though?

[edit on 10-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

I feel the same way really how do we kno. accept and question
if its real COOL
if not the editor should go work for hollywood make more money.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'm a huge believer BUT as soon as I saw these video's I just had fake alarm bells go off inside my head. Nothing feels right about any of it, their chat seems stunted and repetitious, the cameraman had the shakes big time for an item that is hovering and yet it's heard they have a tripod in the video.

The silvery craft have absolutely NO background detail and when the moon is brought into frame in a most awkward way we see it's orange(ish) yet the light illuminating these craft seems to be white?

All the night time craft look like models filmed indoors behind a black sheet and at no time with certain craft did the video guy zoom out very far which for me suggests indoor models with no space to go back far.

As for the orange lights, interesting but as other have pointed out no one takes a blind bit of notice of them so, either they are not there or they are something there every day ie an oil rig which is in early morning haze.

Oh, and where were these aliens apparently 'obviously' operating these ships as per the blurb.

The final straw and the appropriate use of the word blurb comes to mind when you see the site is advertising a very lucrative museum(s) so all this looks like advertising blurb for his business. Sorry, these appear to be BAUFO's, that's bank account UFO's.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join